All Comments on 'Jenna's Fantasy'

by Paris Waterman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I realise this is fiction, but I stopped reading when she said the thought of being raped got her hot, no woman or man for that matter wants to be raped, if you had been through it or knew anyone who was raped there is no way you'd write that, after watching my best friend recover from being gang raped I can't believe the amount of writers on this site who insist on saying things like that, having female characters who want to be raped whether its 'controlled' or not is just sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It's a porn page

If you're squeamish, perhaps you should be reading the Christian Science Monitor.

ParisWatermanParisWatermanalmost 12 years ago
On Women and Rape

I understand the writer saying women do not think of rape as anything close to a stimulating event. However, if the reader rereads my material, he or she will note that I am writing about the female character's sexual fantasy. In that regard, I am touching on a common female daydream, or fantasy, that of being raped. In this instance I carried the fantasy a bit further, again, with the female's agreeing to trust her BF enough to have her fantasy brought to life. I do not condone rape, and have not to my knowledge, ever written about the actually commision of a rape crime. Although I have written a hell of lot of stories and one may have gotten in there.

The author - PW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous