All Comments on 'Jennifer Comes Home'

by carl_a

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sexmatesexmateabout 20 years ago
I didn't get it

More explanation is needed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Incest???

Only incest if the ending leads to a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Huh???

I am not so sure on the content unless it is a first chapter???

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinabout 20 years ago
Suggestion

You probably could have gotten away w/ the scenario if you had established some kind of interest on Jennifer's part to fuck her Dad. Then, when the blindfold came off, it could have been Daddy fucking her, and the comments she was hearing were from Hubby as he was fucking Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Reminds me of...

...some kind of Alfred Hitchcock Erotica ending!!

Like others, I too hope there will be a sequel to further explain the "incest" reference.

As always, carl_a, you continue with some of the BEST. including your "surprises". Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Well.

You will note the category is "incest/taboo," not just Incest. Fucking Someone in the ass in front of their willing parents definitely qualifies as Taboo, don't you think?

hammer17hammer17about 20 years ago
Sorry

I do hope you have more to the story if not then what was this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was "poor" to "OK" until the ending, then became "very poor". What was the point of her parents being there? Where is the incest unless husband/wife are brother/sister and her parents are about to tell her so. But this would not be the scenario to tell her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What went wrong?

Good story she seemed to overcome being very tired very easy and it went well but mum an dad? Hmmmmmm shame about the end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous