Jennifer Midnight - A Tribute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me till you cum. I want to feel you fill me."

"Do you want me to fuck your cunt, or your ass?" he asked. "Or do you want to be double-impaled again? Tell me. Tell me what you want and where you want me to cum. Do you want me to cum in you? Do you want me to pound your pussy? You tell me. Say it. I want to hear you say what you want, Jen."

Wetting her suddenly dry mouth and lips, she forced her voice from her passion-drugged vocal cords.

"I want you to put your cock, into my pussy and fuck me. But before you cum, I want you to slip your finger into my wetness again, and cover my tight hole with my juice, until it's as slick as my inner thighs from my cum. Then I want you to slip your finger back into my ass."

She had momentum now, fueled by sexual adrenalin, and almost babbled deliriously. "Then I want to feel you fuck both my ass and my pussy at the same time, till we cum, together. I want you to coat the inside of my pussy with your cum."

He stood, and while doing so, acted as if the remote was getting away from him, fumbling it within his palms. "Oh, no, it has a mind of its own, it's speaking to me, it wants to move from "MMMMM" speed to "WOWWWWW" speed. Watch out!!"

She had been facing him as she'd told him what she wanted, and now she flopped and writhed and heaved on the couch as the most massive, marathon orgasm of her life coarsed through her body for the next five minutes. There were several huge inner explosions and dozens of rippling after-shocks, and when Jen regained her senses, half-comatose, she opened her eyes to see that he had removed his suit pants, and the most beautiful, thick, long piece of manhood she had ever seen waved inches away from her lips. She reached for it with her tongue, like a tiny, hungry bird craving its meal, but he withdrew.

"I told you, you shall not fuck me, you're married."

He moved and gently pushed Jennifer back into the pillows until she lay flat. Then he shifted her position and he was soon straddling her tits, her anxious mouth resting just over his raging erection.

Leaning forward until her hard nipples grazed his chest, he reached behind her and bound her hands together deftly with his necktie and then again positioned her mouth just above his cock head. They watched as he slid that engorged head all along her face, slapping her cheeks and eyelids and forehead roughly with his big, strong cock. Jennifer and he had discussed his size, his girth, and he had tried to remain humble about it, but the truth was this was the biggest, thickest, strongest cock that Jennifer could ever imagine. The head itself was about the size of her fist, and she wondered how it would feel to stretch and fill her cunt to new levels.

She would not find out today.

He grabbed the back of her hair firmly, just hard enough so that it took Jennifer to the brink of pain. He instinctively knew that threshold, though, and would not cross it. With one hand, he began to grip his steel-hard shaft vigorously, the angry cock head centimeters away from her lips.

"Now Jennifer, your face will be flooded with my cum," he whispered against her lips, wanking himself urgently, his dick growing and thickening with each pull.

"But I won't cum yet. I'll hold off as long as I can. I want to tease you for a bit more first. Ya know, since you won't fuck me, that's only fair, isn't it, slut?" His nasty words alone made her spiral into another shaking climax, and it was then she felt the initial wave of semen spurt between her eyes. He had held his shaft there strategically when he knew he was going to burst, he didn't want it in her mouth, he wanted to assure her classically pretty face would be awash in his load of sticky sperm.

She loved the feel of having his hot jism all over her face. It felt so fucking hot! Then when he next slid down next to her, she felt him click the remote once again, the two vibrators still within her, one in either hole. Her pussy dripped juice stains onto the plush upholstery of the couch.

She felt the toys leave her cum-soaked holes as he moved his hand so he could untie the knot of the necktie around her bound wrists. He swathed his tie with her juice until it was almost as slick as her inner thighs were right now. He felt her hips rise up, and then come down, the grand finale, the encore, the last cum, perhaps?

She was still as she felt his fingers slip between the cheeks of her rear, positioning them so he could place a tender kiss onto her exhausted tunnel. "A good-bye kiss, sweet Ms. Midnight, to remember me by."

He gathered up his clothes and dressed as she remained heaving on the couch, legs agape, big tits bouncing to the cadence of her breaths. He snapped the satchel shut, leaving behind as gifts scattered all over her office, the numerous accessory items that he had just utilized against all of her tight openings.

He looked like he had just freshened up in the mens' room, his suit was still crisp, unwrinkled, even his tie that was riddled with her cum was tucked neatly beneath his suit jacket to avoid detection. Meanwhile, Jen looked like a contestant in the final days of an x-rated version of the reality show 'Survivor', naked and exhausted, covered above the neck in cum, genitals and breasts bruised, hair disheveled, the sweet conundrum of being humiliated yet so sensationally sated.

He tenderly placed the rose over her sweetly battered pussy, the pink petals matching the hue of her swollen folds.

"If you ever do REALLY want to get fucked, book yourself on a trip to Philadelphia. You married slut, you." He smiled at her, letting her know he meant the term in the most endearing way possible, and stepped out, bidding the curious Lisa a gracious adieu.

The intercom buzzed. "Ya alright in there, boss?" Lisa's voice was soft but very anxious.

Jennifer staggered to the phone and hit the button. "No worries, Leese, just give me a few more minutes to get a few things together, OK?"

By now Jen tried to convince herself this had all been a dream as she slid her hands between her legs and pulled her ravaged labia apart just like she had done to herself earlier in the day, when it was not yet ravaged, before her surprise appointment. When she looked down she saw there was a thick, white froth gathered at her vaginal opening.

Seconds later there was one dildo and one vibrating device against her respective soaking openings. Still with her eyes closed she let out an almighty sigh as she slid the 8 inches of buzzing cock-shaped plastic into her now insatiable pussy. Jen fantasized that it was her visitor's big cock, the one that she hadn't yet felt inside of her.

As she fucked herself she began sliding around the sofa until she was soon lying on her back with an ankle draped over the back and the other pulled back to her chest in a quest to get the new sex toys as deep inside her body as humanly possible. She couldn't resist and again began flicking her clit.

She didn't know how long it took but the orgasm was the SECOND longest, loudest and most intense that she'd ever had. It felt absolutely amazing as she lay in the afterglow, with her legs wide apart and her cunt dripping onto the sofa after her bout of wanton 'non-fucking'. Yeah, right, she thought, and here I was only prepared for phone sex, wow.

The fact that he had traveled all the way from Philadelphia, another country, just to NOT fuck her, amazed her. This turned her on more than anything that had just occurred, which was simply the best non-fuck of her life.

Being the passive-aggressive competitive sort, though, Jen was to not be outdone. She hit the intercom once more. "Hey, Leese, could you book me on a one-way flight to Philadelphia next Tuesday, please?"

Jennifer's husband didn't quite know why, but upon arriving home that evening, Jennifer proceeded to fuck his eyeteeth out, as the saying goes in some Canadian provinces.

It was then that his wife told him about her upcoming business trip to Philly next Tuesday. He wouldn't get fucked that night.

12