Jennifer Was the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved over to the left breast and did the same. Her response was the same. I started to sit back up. Her hand stopped me. I looked into her eyes and she said, "Could you check my nipples too, please?"

I lifted a hand and she grabbed it and shook her head. Her other hand went to the back of my head and pulled my face to her breast. My mouth opened and I touched her nipple with my tongue.

"Nope, doesn't hurt."

I moved my head to her other nipple and her hands both held my head. I kissed her nipple and flicked it with my tongue. She pressed me into her soft breast and I sucked as much of her tit into my mouth as would fit. Time was not important for me. She tasted and felt wonderful. As I sucked she responded and her nipple tightened.

After some time and attention were spent on her breasts she said, "There is one other bruise I need you to check. Ok?"

"Lead me to it. I promise to be tender and careful."

She spread her legs and gently moved my head down from her tit towards her pussy.

"When I checked it earlier I found a little hard spot. Could you check it for me? I hope it's OK."

My tongue touched her slit, low.

"That spot?"

"No. A little higher, I think."

I probed between her lips and found her vaginal opening.

"That spot?"

"That spot is wet, not hard."

"Tastes good."

"Thank you. Feels good too, but that's not it."

I sucked one of her inner lips.

"Not it. Feels very good though."

Over the next few minutes I sucked, licked, kissed and probed every part of her delicious pussy, without touching her clit. Her juices flowed and her vagina opened in invitation.

"Go a little higher, please."

My tongue brushed against it, just for a second.

"There! Yes, that's the spot."

Again, I touched it and left it.

"Suck my clit Nick! I want to cum from you kissing my clit!"

I wrapped my lips around her bud and sucked.

"Right there!"

I sucked, released, sucked and released over and over. Jennifer thrashed all over the bed and then suddenly stiffened and stopped breathing. Her head tilted back and her mouth opened but no sound came out. She stayed like that a long time and I started to get worried.

She took in a sudden deep breath and moaned. Her legs clamped on my head and her hands held my head right where she wanted it. I looked out from between her legs, over her belly and between her tits to watch her face. Her eyes had been closed for a long time.

When she opened them she looked down at me and smiled. She pulled me up across her body to lie next to her. She held my head next to her chest and she softly said, "I may need you to check my bruises often for the next year or so."

"I was thinking the same thing."

"You're my first."

"Your first Jew?"

"No. You are the first man who ever kissed me down there."

"Thank you for the privilege. You are sweet and I'd be happy to do that any time you might like it."

"Are you hard?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to check my insides for bruises?"

"Yes! But I don't think you are healed enough for that action yet."

"Then stand next to the bed and feed me your cock. I want your stuff in either my mouth or my pussy. Take your choice."

I stood next to the head of the bed and she bent a little and swallowed my cock. She watched my face as she sucked me in and her tongue explored every part of my cock. I'm not a giant. I've read some stories and the authors must have a strange ruler to measure their cocks at ten inches or more. My first girl-friend wanted to measure. She used the plastic ruler from her book bag. We were seniors in high school. She announced, "Six and five-eighths inches."

Jennifer could and did get all of my cock in her mouth. Her tongue created sensations on my cock that I had never felt before. Her hands played with my balls and as my sack started to tighten up she tugged gently and kept my balls from tightening up. What she did felt good and very strange.

She pulled her head off my cock and said, "You sure you want this and not my cunt?"

"Open your legs."

I helped. The casts were heavy and I held one in each hand. She helped my throbbing to find its way home. Then we bounced together making wet sounds and grunts until I filled her. I pressed in as deeply as I could get, six and five-eighths inches, and held still as I emptied into her.

She smiled up at me and said, "I don't want to spend hours in the wet spot. Could I have a towel to get the stuff as it comes out?"

I lowered her legs and dropped to my belly between them. I lifted her casts onto my back and stuck my face into her slit.

"Oh my God! You're eating your own cum from my cunt! Men don't do that!"

I didn't argue, I just kept doing it. I'd never done it before, never thought about doing it, but I liked it. She did too. Before I quit, she came again.

There was no wet spot. There were no internal bruises either. I held her in my arms and we both napped.

When I woke up she was looking at me.

"Hi."

"Hi yourself."

"I like watching you sleep. It was all I could do to not kiss you."

"We can kiss now and not wake me."

We did. The kisses stopped and Jennifer said, "I've thought about the job you offered. Could we get a phone hook up here for your office number?"

"I think so."

"Then I can make and take calls for you freeing you to do whatever it is you do. If you have a computer I can sit at a computer and do typing for you and take care of your books. I don't need to walk to do any of that."

I spent the next day getting a handicapped office set up in my bedroom. I got a chair that Jennifer could transfer into from the bed, a cheap desk, moved my home computer to it, and had the phone company tell us how to have the office phone ring in both places.

Jennifer took over as my office manager/secretary/girl Friday the next morning. I had a cell phone and our plan was that she would answer all calls. If it was a call I needed to take she would dial my cell and let it ring twice. If she needed to speak to me she let it ring three times.

I got to the office and started doing the neglected reports and things. The phone rang and I jerked to answer and it didn't ring again. Forty minutes later it rang again and less than a minute later my cell rang twice. I picked up the office phone and said, "This is Nick."

The client complimented me on my new secretary. We handled our business and he hung up. I called my own phone from my cell. Jennifer answered on the first ring.

"Nick Levy and Associates. May I help you?"

"Yes. I'd like you to know my customer likes my new secretary. You're good for business."

"Thanks. So far I like working for you."

"And just what is it you like about working for me?"

"Well, for one thing I get to work naked if I want. For another, I like the way the boss chews me out." We both laughed.

We both went back to work. At lunch I brought her a deli sandwich and a pickle. I went back to my office and made a lot of progress getting back to where I was before my car accident. Jennifer handling the calls helped a lot.

At five o'clock the cell phone rang.

"This is Nick," I answered.

"It's time for you to lock the door and come home."

"What would you like for dinner?"

"What I'd really like is you, inside me. Then, a salad. I need to be careful or I'm going to gain weight. I'm not getting enough exercise."

"OK. I'll stop on the way home and get a salad for us."

On the drive home I wondered how many secretaries said that what they wanted for dinner was their boss, inside them. Probably more than I had ever considered.

Meeting her ex.

On Friday of that week I got my car back. The insurance paid for most of the repairs and I paid for a little. My last errand in the rental was to Mike's Auto Body. There was a woman working in the office who looked a lot like Jennifer. I asked to speak to Mike and she called him to the office.

He was exactly the guy someone would call if they needed a picture of a biker. A bandana on his shaved head, big moustache, tattoos on his neck and both arms, wearing a very dirty torn tank top with the Harley logo on it and black Levis.

"Can I help you?" He stopped a few feet inside the office.

"Yes, I think you can. I've been hired to bring this letter to you." I held out the envelope.

"Is this some notice you're suing me or something?" He didn't reach for the envelope.

"No. A Miss Olsen is asking that her clothes and personal items be boxed and that I pick them up from you, for her, as soon as possible."

"And why doesn't she come ask for them herself?"

"She was in a bad car accident and sustained injuries that will have her off her feet for some weeks."

The girl behind the desk stood up. "How bad was she hurt?"

"I can't say for certain, but I know she was in the hospital for days."

"Is she still in the hospital?"

"No. I was told she was staying with a friend until she can get back on her feet."

"Wait a minute." Mike said, "She doesn't have a car."

"She was hit by a car as she was walking along the sidewalk."

"And, who are you?"

"I was hired by Miss Olsen's lawyer to assist her with a few loose ends while she heals."

His reaction to the word lawyer was to stand taller and take the envelope. He read it and handed it to the young woman.

"You wanna wait while she gets Jennifer's stuff for you?"

"How long would that take?"

She answered, "Ten minutes tops. Mike lives just a block away."

"Ok, I'll wait. Do you want me to drive you there? That way we can load her things right into my car."

She grabbed her purse, stood, tugged her skirt down and we walked out to my car. In the one block she didn't say anything except how to get to Mike's and where to park. I followed her into the apartment. Against one wall of the bedroom were four cardboard boxes. All of Jennifer's things were in the boxes. I carried three of the boxes and she carried one. Back in the car she asked how she could contact her sister.

"When our business is concluded I have an envelope for you from your sister."

She wanted it right then but I said we were not finished with business yet. I parked in from of the shop and Mike came out as the young woman got out of my car. I got out as well.

"Did you give him all the boxes?"

"Yes, Mike."

He looked at me and said, "So, we're done?"

"Not quite. There is the matter of her final pay. In the letter I gave you it specifies that she worked eight days between her last paycheck and when she was in the accident. I can wait while you write her a check."

Mike turned to the young woman and said, "Cut her a check. Bring it to me and I'll sign it." He looked at me and asked, "Then will we be done?"

"Yes."

Jennifer's sister cut the check and Mike signed it. She brought it to me and I looked at it. $682 net. I put it in my jacket pocket and took out the envelope for her. Handwritten on the front was her name: Allison.

As she opened it I got in my car, started it and watched as she unfolded the piece of paper. I knew what it said. It said, "Allison, You fucked Mike and I saw you. I no longer have a sister. I no longer will recognize you if I see you." It was signed.

She looked up at me and I said, "I hope Mike was worth it. That must have been a great fuck. If he'd be in relationship with Jennifer and fucked you, what makes you think he won't fuck the next available pussy?" I backed up and then pulled onto the street and drove away.

I took the boxes home and put them in our apartment. Jennifer was on the phone and smiled and waved as I brought the boxes in. I wrote a note telling her I was returning the car and would be back in an hour. As I dropped the note on her desk, I also dropped her paycheck from Mike.

An hour later I was back and she needed to be carried to the bathroom. As she went she said that her sister had given her a pay raise. Mike had been paying her thirteen dollars an hour and when Allison paid her she paid her fifteen an hour. She wanted all the details of my visit. I gave her all the details.

Our lives worked into a routine pretty quickly. Jennifer found out she could roll her chair into the bathroom and take care of any emergency without me needing to come home as often. She quickly learned my billing procedures and enough about my business to answer some questions from clients.

Freedom of Movement

At the two week check-up she got new casts and was allowed to walk limited distances. When we got ready for the check-up we discovered she didn't have very nice clothes in the boxes. Allison had kept some of her nicer things and given her some not-so-nice things that had been Allison's. I put her on the computer and let her order some things from the internet.

In the fifth week after the accident Jenn got her casts off. She talked about getting more exercise. She talked about leaving the apartment where she had been cooped up for over a month.

I was out working the next day and stopped for lunch. As I ate I saw Mike and Allison enter the restaurant. They saw me and walked over.

"Aren't you the guy who came to get Jennifer's stuff?" Mike asked.

"Yes."

"I want to see her."

"We want to see her." Allison added.

"I can't help you. I delivered her boxes and check as I was hired to do."

"You delivered them to her?"

"No. To a third party. Her lawyer."

Mike grimaced at the word lawyer. He didn't like lawyers.

"Can you get a message to her?"

"I could give a message to her lawyer."

"Have him tell her she's still my woman."

"How's that?"

"She thinks she can just leave me? She's wrong. No one leaves me. When I find her, she's coming home with me."

Allison looked scared and surprised.

"Isn't she your woman?" I asked, pointing at Allison.

"Yup! And so is her sister. And, trust me, I'll find her." They turned and walked to another table. Somehow I didn't have an appetite any longer. I left and went back to my office. Three hours later I went home.

Going home used to be because I couldn't think of somewhere else to go. I was going home every day because I wanted to be with Jennifer. Not only had we stopped watching TV but I really enjoyed being with her, as a person.

When I walked in Jenn was at her desk, naked. She smiled at me and held up one finger. She had a headset on, connected to the phone, so I figured she was on the phone with a client. I waited.

"Yes, Mrs. Levy. I will give him your message as soon as I speak to him. I expect him to call me within the hour."

"Yes, Mrs. Levy. I have your number written right here. Thank you for saying that." She paused. "I hope so too." Another pause. "Good-bye, Mrs. Levy."

She stood up, pulled off the headset and walked to me. I loved watching her move, so I just watched. When she arrived we kissed and I held her ass in my hands.

Without letting go she asked, "How was your day?"

"I saw Allison and Mike today." She wanted the instant replay. I did my best.

"I'm not his property! The nerve!"

"Is he a man who could easily be violent?"

"The night we met he hospitalized two guys in a bar. They looked at me and he didn't like it."

"And you went home with him?"

"He didn't exactly give me a choice."

"Oh."

We were quiet for a while, thinking. I worried about what he might do to both of us. I don't like hospitals. During dinner we talked about the danger. I learned that Mike hated the beach. He had been raised in Iowa and the sight of the ocean just made him uncomfortable. Since Jenn needed to start getting exercise we drove down to the beach and walked on the sand together. As we walked we worked out a plan for our protection.

At home we showered together and got ready for bed. Jenn's bruises were gone. We stood by the bed and kissed. Suddenly she pulled back and said, "Your mother wanted you to call her! She said it was important!"

I kissed her and picked up the phone. Speed dial number one and on the second ring Ma answered.

"I just got your message, Ma. What's up?"

"I want to meet your secretary. I talk to her on the phone and she has no face. Bring her for dinner."

"Ok, Ma. When?"

"Tomorrow."

"What time?"

"Not late. You know if I eat late I'll be up all night with the rumbling. We need to eat early."

"Ma. Just tell me what time. We'll be there."

"I don't want you should miss part of your work day just to see an old lady. Can you be here at 5:30?"

"5:30. We'll be there at 5:30. Would you like us to take you to Juniors Deli?"

"You don't like my cooking?"

"I love your cooking. I thought maybe we could eat at Junior's and talk without needing to cook, do dishes, just enjoy."

"Then pick me up at 5:15. Does this secretary wear revealing clothes?"

"Her name is Jennifer, Ma. She doesn't dress like a streetwalker. She's nice."

"Some women today. They dress like being naked in public is a good thing. That's all I'm saying."

"Ma. Jennifer will dress in nice clothes. The rabbi can join us for dinner and you won't be embarrassed."

"You want me to invite the rabbi?"

"No, Ma. We want to have dinner with you."

"So, be here at 5:15. I'll be waiting."

After the phone was back on the desk I looked at Jenn and said, "You must wear long pants and a trench coat when we go for dinner tomorrow. Oh, and a turtleneck sweater under the trench coat."

"Ma wants me to be completely covered?"

"She's old fashioned. Ok?"

"Sure. She won't like me anyway. I'm a goy."

"She'll say she wishes you were Jewish. She'll also love you when she sees I'm happy."

"Where were we?"

"Let's see. We had dinner. I called Ma. Oh, I know. I was about to have dessert."

As I pushed her onto her back on the bed she looked at me and said, "Am I your dessert?"

"Yes! I'm very hungry so open your legs and let the feasting begin."

My face seemed always to fit into her pussy perfectly. I wondered while I licked her and sucked on her lips if someone made a snorkel that would allow me to eat her for hours without needing to pull back in order to breathe. Since I hadn't invented the proper snorkel yet, I needed to pull back fairly often to breathe.

Jenn was small enough that while I ate her my hands easily reached her breasts. She liked having her nipples pulled and twisted. She liked me to squeeze her entire breast and twist. There was a fine line between just enough pressure and twist to turn her crazy and too much, which hurt enough to stop the action.

When Jenn went over the edge and her orgasm took her, I loved watching, listening and hearing her. I felt powerful! I did that. I gave that to her. In the five weeks we had been together I was sure she had fifty or more orgasms. I loved eating her. I loved being inside her. I loved being in her pussy or her mouth. Both were magical.

When she was wearing casts our mobility and choices of positions for sex were a little limited. Now that she was barefoot she wanted to see how every position she or I could devise felt.

We enjoyed sex in the bathroom, in the shower, with her perched on the edge of the sink. We moved into the living room and the couch, the chair, the table where the TV used to be, the floor, and right in front of our front window all were scenes of our adventures. We did it on the kitchen table, her on her back, me on my back being ridden by a cowgirl, in each of the chairs, on the kitchen counter. We attempted the kitchen sink but that didn't work. I was almost injured.

At 10:30 the next morning I was walking to my 10:45 appointment when my cell rang.

"Honey, I have an idea."

"It is?"

"I think we should both take a self defense class. It would be good exercise and it could save us if Mike ever shows up."

"Good idea! Do some research and see what you can find near us."

As we drove over to pick up my mother Jenn explained about the class she wanted us to take. They gave a couple's discount. We could go as fast or as slow as we wanted. One class a week, two, or five. It wasn't about getting a black belt. It was about protecting ourselves.