Jennifer Was the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

"This one is pregnant! Is this Jennifer?" I knew she was joking. Jenn and I had been having Thursday dinner with her for months.

"No, ma'am. I'm Allison, Jenn's sister." She put out her hand and Ma took it. A voice from the kitchen was heard, "I'll be right there. I need to wash my hands."

Ten seconds later Jenn walked in and I burst out laughing. She was in baggy pants, a sweater that was mine and a trench coat! Ma looked at me and said, "What is this?"

Jenn answered, "Months ago after the first time we talked on the phone you told Nick you didn't like young women who dressed like being naked in public was Ok. I dressed like this so you would know I don't do that."

"You told her I said that?" Ma looked at me.

"I told her when you meet Ma you should wear long pants, a baggy sweater and a trench coat."

"Please, Jennifer, go change and be comfortable. Sons. What's a mother to do?"

Jenn came back in less than a minute in a black skirt, knee length, and a green flowered print blouse. She was barefoot. Ma sat in a chair facing the couch and the three women sat on the couch. I went to the office and rolled a chair into the living room.

Ma asked, "So do we get to meet the father of the baby today?"

"I sure hope not. He raped me and is now awaiting trial."

"Such animals. Some men were not raised to respect."

"He sure wasn't. Nick was. No man has ever been kinder to either my sister or me. It should say hero on our front door."

"Our?"

"When Mike got arrested Nick invited me to come live with Jenn and him until the baby comes. That's a big reason we moved, I think."

"So, I know how Jennifer met my boy. Now I know how Allison comes to be here. Sadie, why are you here?"

"Nick called and said he needed my help. He wanted to serve you a dinner you would like so he asked me to make a brisket."

"I like your brisket."

She turned towards me and said, "Smart. Bring in a cook you know I like. I won't need the antacids I have in my purse."

A bell sounded in the kitchen. Sadie stood as did Jenn and Allison. "Dinner is ready. Nick, show Ma where the dining room is and let's eat."

As soon as Ma saw the table she said, "This must be important. Someone made Challah."

"I think Sadie is teaching Jenn how to make it, too."

Ma got the best seat. I sat at the other end of the table. Sadie sat nearest to Ma and Allison sat next to Sadie. Jen sat on the side of the table nearest the kitchen. Plates were passed and comments made about the smells. The Challah was still covered.

Sadie stood and offered a prayer in Hebrew. Then she uncovered the Challah and ripped off a chunk, passing the loaf to Ma. She tore off a chunk and passed the loaf along. What was left when we all had a piece went back under the cloth. Ma smelled it and then took a small bite.

"Sadie, I love the Challah you make."

We ate the dinner. Conversation was mostly about Jenn and Allison's childhoods, their parents and then it came back to Mike.

"Remember when Nick told you how we met?"

"Yes. You were hit by a fancy car and he saw it. His training as a boy had him want to help so he went to the hospital to see what you needed. You and he clicked and he brought you home to become his secretary."

"We didn't tell you the whole story. I was walking down that street because I had just caught Mike having sex with my sister. It upset me so much that she would do that and that he was such a rat that I walked out and was headed for the harbor. I was going to jump in."

Allison jumped in, "Mike and I weren't having sex. He was raping me. He wanted both of us as his sex slaves. When he realized Jenn had run off he swore he would bring her back and knock her up too. He was violent and mean."

"We went to the Veteran's Cemetery to put flowers on a friend's Dad's grave and Mike and Allison showed up. He attempted to take Jenn by force and we subdued him. The police arrested him and when he gets out of the hospital he will be tried for a few felonies. We found out there that Allison had been raped. I couldn't abandon her so we brought her home."

"Of course you couldn't abandon her. How is the baby?"

I took it as a good sign that she was concerned for the baby. I made that mean that having both women in my home was Ok.

Allison said, "One of the first things Nick did was to get the number of a good ob/gyn and had Jenn make an appointment. He went with us. Everything is fine with the baby. I'm due in May."

It was quiet for a few seconds and Ma looked at me. "You aren't thinking of throwing her out after the baby is born, are you?"

"We moved into this house on a five year lease. She is welcome even after the lease ends. I think of us as a family."

"Good." Ma turned her attention to dinner and the rest of us began breathing again.

When the dishes were all done and the table cleaned Ma asked for the tour.

Jenn led. They started with "Allison's" room and Ma liked it. She liked that we had two and a half baths. She looked at Allison and said, "Do you know why they put a half bath in homes?"

"In case three people have to go at the same time?"

"No! It's so visitors can't look at all your medicines while they are in the bathroom."

We laughed and Ma thought she had surprised us. She's been telling that same line for thirty years.

When she had seen the whole house she went back to the living room and sat back down in the chair. We sat where we had been before dinner.

"Nick, how long have you had Allison living with you?"

"A couple of months."

"I've been to your condo. There is one bedroom. Three in a bed is very cozy."

"Now we have two bedrooms." I said. It sounded weak.

"Sadie, where did you sleep last night? At home?"

"No. I shared the bed with Allison." She pointed towards the bedroom.

"Allison, can I trust you?"

"Yes."

Revelations

"Did you give my daughter sex last night?"

It was quiet in the room for a very long moment and then Allison smiled and said, "No. She took it from me and she gave it right back!"

For two seconds I thought my world would end. Then, for the first time in many years, Ma surprised me. "I welcome you into the family. You told me the truth that Sadie has tried to hide from me for over ten years. Thank you."

Ma stood up and helped Sadie stand. They hugged and Ma said, "I don't care who you love, but love somebody! No one should go through life hiding who they are. We should all love."

They stayed close and after a time Sadie said, "I love Jennifer too."

Momma looked her in the eyes and said, "I know. I also know about the man in your life."

Sadie drew back and Ma said, "Mother's know these things. It's time things were more open in our family. The truth needs to be told." She let Sadie go and turned to Allison.

"You make me brave. You told the truth." She went back to her chair and sat. "Many years ago, after Les and I were married three years, Sadie was born. Les' brother and his wife had tried for years to make a baby and bupkis (nothing). Then she got cancer and died within a year. Abe was lost. He almost lost his job and every time he saw Sadie he cried. It was horrible. He lived on the same floor of the apartment building we lived in. One night, Les and I were in bed and he asked if I wanted to have another baby. I said, "No, it would kill Abe." He was quiet a long time and said, "Not if the baby was his." He never said another word about it. He rolled to his side and went to sleep. Eleven months later Shlomo was born. Abe was the best and happiest uncle ever. He took care of both of you. He was happy again and two years later he married."

"You mean Sadie is Les' daughter and I'm Abe's son?" I asked.

Momma nodded. "The three of us were lovers until Abe remarried."

"Ma..." Sadie said.

"I know. I know. You love your brother. You love Allison and Jenn too but not like you love your brother." Sadie had tears running down her cheeks and both Jenn and Allison had their arms around her.

Ma stood up and said, "Son, take your old momma home. Then come back and do the best you can do to keep these three women happy for the rest of their lives. I approve."

She hugged all three women and grabbed my hand as she headed for the door. I waved and closed the door behind me. In the car she said, "Did I shock you?"

"Yes! You knew you would."

"I have had to wait years for the two of you to finally get together. I am now happy. My children are where they belong."

At her house she kissed me on the cheek, patted my butt and said, "Drive carefully. Crazy people use this road. They think it's a racetrack."

I drove home in a fog. Ma kept a secret all our lives and Allison freed her to tell. I could live and love all three women and have all of us live together.

When I walked in Jenn was sitting on the couch. "I need to talk to you."

I sat next to her. "Talk."

"Sadie doesn't want to go home. She loves us."

I raised my voice and called out, "Sadie! Bring Allison and come in here!" I sounded stern. They slowly walked in and I stood up, pointing to either side of Jenn.

"As the man of the family I want to tell all three of you how life is going to be from now on. Once I tell you, I realize that forever more I will be outvoted. One, we will move Sadie into the house as soon as we can. Sadie's stuff can share the room we have been calling Allison's. Two, we will include Sadie in the commitment ceremony whenever you all pick a date. Three, I never want to sleep alone again, unless I'm sick. Four, I don't want to live in a frilly house." I sat in the office chair.

In a soft voice Sadie asked, "What do I call you? Little brother doesn't work anymore."

"Call him what we do. Honey, Sweetheart, Lover, Stud, and the new one, mensch."

"Ok. Stud, could I get you to take me to bed and give me the fucking I deserve?"

"Oh, the way you talk! I'm convinced. Which bed would you like to use?"

"Use the big one!" Jenn said. "We want to help and play too."

****************

Typically less than ten percent of the people who read vote and less than five percent of those who vote make a comment. Please be one of the few, the proud. Vote and let me know what you thought of this story (public comment or private). Thanks.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers