Jennifer Was the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

Dinner with Ma was something I wish I had a tape of. Jenn turned on all the charm. She asked good questions of Ma and answered all Ma's questions. When the evening was over and I kissed Ma at her front door she whispered, "Don't screw this up!"

Jenn and I laughed all the way home. We had dinner with Ma every Thursday evening from that night on. We took self defense classes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. The instructors said we were doing well.

After a month I had lost ten pounds and I felt good. Jenn said she had lost four pounds and she said the strength was back in her legs.

Mike, again

On Memorial Day weekend a friend of mine called and invited us to a memorial service and party. His Dad had died during VietNam and we would be going to the veteran's cemetery and then back to his place for a party.

We followed Jack and his wife Carol to the cemetery. Jack brought flowers and we put them at his Dad's grave. When we turned to go back to the car I saw Mike and Allison. Allison was pregnant. Mike was clean and dressed in slacks and sport shirt. He was headed for us.

"Jenn. Mike's here."

She turned and looked. When she saw him she said, "Carol you and Jack need to get away from us. This isn't going to be nice." Carol grabbed Jack and they moved towards their car. When they got to the car Carol called the police on her cell. Mike ignored them both.

"You don't know where she is? Looks to me like you do!"

"Yes, I do. She's with me."

"She's coming with me! Wanna stop me from taking her?"

"If I have to. I don't want to fight you, but Jenn is not your property. I will fight you if that's what it takes."

Looking past him I saw a black and white police car headed in our direction. I held my hands out from my body, no aggressive body language from me.

"You piss ant! You can't stop me from doing anything I want! I'll knock you on your ass and take her with me!"

"Then, do your best." I said. I didn't feel that confident but I figured the police would stop him before he killed me. He took three steps and swung his big fist at me. I moved so he would miss and he almost did. He hit my face a glancing blow, enough to almost knock me down. When he turned to swing at me again he didn't even see the police. He swung again and I kicked at his leg. The kick connected and dropped him to the ground. He started to get up and slipped on the grass. His leg hung past the curb out into the street. Jenn ran to him and before he could get up she jumped up and landed on the inside of his knee.

The leg snapped and Jenn was standing on the lower leg. From the knee up his leg was still up on the curb. Mike screamed, "You broke my fucking leg you bitch! I'll kill you! You both are dead!"

"You've hit me for the last time!" Jenn yelled and then she slapped Mike in the face. He lunged at her and tore his leg open more. Blood squirted and he passed out.

One officer wrapped a belt around his leg to slow the bleeding and the other officer called for an ambulance. We waited. When the ambulance hauled him off the police took our statements. Allison slowly approached us and quietly said, "Mike raped me the day you saw us in bed. Mike wanted both of us as his slaves."

The officer didn't speak, he took notes as Allison and Jenn talked. When he left Jenn and Allison were crying and hugging. I walked to Carol and Jack and told them we wouldn't be going to the party. They wished us well and left.

I took both sisters home that day. I gave them lots of room and time. They needed to talk. As evening approached they found me sitting on our front steps. They both looked about cried out.

Nick, can we talk to you?"

"Sure." I stood up. "Inside?"

We went back inside. They sat on the couch and I sat in the chair.

"We talked it through. Allison wasn't trying to take Mike. Mike captured her and raped her. I misunderstood. She couldn't run away or even tell you because she was so afraid of Mike."

"What now?"

"That's what we need to talk to you about. Allison doesn't want to go back to him. She's afraid of him."

"He's going to be in a hospital for a while. You broke his leg bad. He may limp for the rest of his life."

"Can she stay with us, tonight?" Jenn's eyes were puffy. They both had been crying for hours. I knew I couldn't say no. What I said was, "Let's go get her stuff."

We drove to Mike's place and as we entered Jenn asked, "Enough stuff for tonight or...?"

"All her stuff," was all I said. They hugged each other and loaded everything in the car. On the way back we stopped and had a nice dinner.

"Allison, when are you due?" I asked.

"May twenty-third."

"Have you been seeing a doctor regularly?"

"Twice. Once when I missed my second period and once at four months."

"Did you like that doctor?"

"Mike took me to the Free Clinic. I saw two different doctors."

"What do you want to do with the baby once it arrives?"

"I don't want it. Mike only wanted me pregnant so he could prove he was man enough to start a kid. He said after it was born he wanted to give it away for adoption." She paused, looked at me and said, "What he said, exactly, was that he wanted to sell the kid and start another one."

"We have some time before we need to actually do anything other than take care of your health. We'll do that starting tomorrow. Right now I need to make a phone call."

They stayed in the living room. I went into the bedroom and called Carol and Jack. I got Carol. I told her the situation and asked if she recommended an ob/gyn. She gave me name and phone number for her doctor. I wrote it down and gave the paper to Jenn.

"Call this doctor and get us an appointment as soon as you can. We are taking care of your sister from now on."

Jenn made tea and the two sat and talked. I showered and went to bed. It had been a stressful day.

When the alarm went off I rolled to shut it off and bumped into Allison. My eyes opened and Jenn said, "Good morning." She was behind me. I was the meat in a sandwich. My face was two inches from Allison's. She smiled and said, "You're easy to sleep with."

"Thanks. You must be easy too."

She turned and got out of the bed. "I need to go," she said as she headed for the bathroom. I got to see all of her. Breasts a lot like Jenn's except the nipples and areola were darker. Good skin, a little belly, a cute ass and nice legs. When the bathroom door closed Jenn said, "Thank you."

"For?"

"For being nice to both of us. A lot nicer than anyone else has been."

"You, I know and trust. If you say she's Ok, I can go with that. She obviously needs some help."

Allison came out of the bathroom and stopped halfway to the bed. She suddenly realized she was nude and I was looking.

"I guess I'm a little late with thinking about modesty."

"A little. It's Ok. I don't know about Jenn right now, but I always sleep nude and I need to go too." I tossed the covers away and stood up. Allison checked me out as I passed her and said, "Nice."

By the time I got dressed and headed for work Jenn was at her desk and Allison was sipping tea on the couch. It was nice being kissed good-bye by both of them.

At about ten my cell rang.

"Nick."

It was Jenn. "We have an appointment at two. You need to be here by one-thirty so we won't be late. Lt. Cower wants you to call him at the precinct." She gave me his number. I called.

Mike was being arraigned on charges of attempted murder, kidnapping, assault and something else I didn't catch. We would be required to testify when the case got to court. His bail had been set at a hundred thousand dollars. He was in the jail ward of the hospital. I was right, he would limp for the rest of his life.

I called Jenn and told them the news. After those calls I called another friend and asked her to find us another home. My one bedroom apartment was no longer big enough for three and a third people.

Moving

At one-thirty I opened the door to our apartment and both women were standing by the door with tears on their faces.

"Now what?" I asked.

"You are our hero." Jenn said.

"I can't be. You beat Mike up, not me."

"Janice called. She gave us five places to go look at. We're moving so we have room for all of us."

"Oh, that." I smiled. We called Janice back and arranged to meet her at the first place at four. Then we went to the doctor and had Allison checked. I stayed in the waiting room.

Half an hour after they went in the back a nurse asked me to follow her. She took me to the small room where the doc, Jenn and Allison were. All were smiling.

"Allison and her baby are doing fine. The due date does look like the third week of May. I've given her prescriptions for vitamins and exercise. I wanted to meet you and thank you for taking her in."

"She's family."

"Still. What you're doing is generous and not everyone would do it."

"How often do you want her back?" I asked.

Jenn answered: "We have the next three appointments scheduled. I will put them on the calendar when we get home."

I nodded, the doctor left and Allison finished getting dressed. We stopped in Venice and had a late lunch by the beach and then met Janice at the house she wanted us to see. It was not at the beach but nearby in Culver City. As we got closer and closer I liked the neighborhood and the way the houses were looking cared for.

The house had a small front yard, maybe fifteen feet between the sidewalk and the front porch, lots of landscaping, bushes and flowers. The house itself was a Spanish style two story house. Janice met us at the front door.

As we entered she rattled off all the statistics. Twenty-two hundred square feet, four bedrooms, a detached garage in back, two and a half baths, and on the list went. We looked. Jenn told me the kitchen was great. Allison pointed out that there were big closets and lots of windows. I noticed lots of electrical outlets, the water had good pressure when I turned it on, and the floors were hardwood. I liked it but wasn't sold until I looked out a back window into the back yard. The back yard was big, and had a built in hot tub. On my way, looking for the back door, I noticed a laundry room pantry. Once I went out the back door I was ready to sign the deal. An eight foot privacy fence surrounded the back yard. The house and yard were situated so the back yard got lots of afternoon sun. The hot tub was near the house under a patio roof that could be retracted. I went back inside and sat down with Janice.

Half an hour later most of the paperwork was done. Suddenly Janice sat up straighter and said, "There's something about the house I forgot to show you!" She grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs. Jenn and Allison followed.

Upstairs, next to the bathroom at the back of the house Janice opened a door. She stepped out onto a very small balcony. To her right a small flight of stairs went up to the flat roof. She climbed and I followed. When I could see onto the roof I was pleasantly surprised. The previous owner had built a deck over the roof. The deck was about fifteen feet square and had four chaise lounges and two small tables on it.

I looked around and saw that since no other houses were two story any where near our house the deck was very private. I realized I had already started calling it "our house."

Jenn and Allison made it to the roof and both said things about the privacy and the view.

We went back down and finished the paperwork. Janice handed us the keys and we went home to begin packing. Jenn and Allison bubbled and giggled most of the way home.

I called a small moving company and arranged for them to load, transport and unload our stuff. I signed the papers on Thursday for the house. The movers would be there on Monday. I made calls and transferred the utilities beginning immediately. Because I had already been a good customer for ten years the transfer was almost easy. I started phone service so that the phone would ring at my office, our condo and at the new house.

On Friday, I rented a pick up truck and moved the office from the apartment to the new house. Allison and Jenn spent the day packing boxes. That night we slept well in the queen sized bed, more because we were all really tired than any other reason.

Saturday after a good breakfast I asked them to dress for walking and we went shopping. I had thought we would get a bed and new linens, maybe some curtains or curtain material. I was off. We ordered a king sized bed to be delivered at four that afternoon. We bought sheets, pillows, blankets and rugs. We stopped at a home center and bought a tape measure. Then we went to the house.

Allison made notes. Jenn measured the windows for curtains. They also discussed what kind of curtains or drapes or blinds for each of the many windows. They were nice enough to ask my opinion once in a while and when they asked they acted like they listened. All the walls in the house were white. They decided they could stay white for months, if not forever.

At four we were surprised by the bed delivery. Neither woman had noticed time passing. I used the delivery as a good excuse to order some food delivered. I was starving.

We had a picnic up on the deck with pizza, diet Coke and iced tea. As we ate Jenn dropped a piece of meat from her pizza onto her white pants. It didn't leave a mark but she worried that another spill might, so she took off her pants.

Allison asked if she thought nothing could damage the blouse. Off came the blouse. Jenn sat back down in just her bra and panties. Allison put her pizza on the lid of the pizza box, stood and skinned down to skin. She sat, picked up the pizza again and said, "Now I don't need to worry about a spill."

So far I had seen Allison nude every day. I'd had her sleeping in the same bed with us, all three of us nude, but no overt sexual touching had happened.

"If you do spill let me know. I love pizza and I'll clean up any spill on you with my mouth."

Allison took a bite, looking right at me and as she pulled the pizza from her mouth a piece of cheese fell to her breast. It stayed. She looked at the cheese, at Jenn, at me and back to the cheese.

Jenn laughed and said, "Clean up on aisle six. Clean up on aisle six."

I got up, walked to Allison and knelt next to her chaise lounge. I bent to the task and engulfed her spilled cheese and a good part of her breast in my mouth. I acted like it took lots of effort to get the cheese off her breast. It came off easily. When I drew back I glanced over at Jenn.

She was nude and had a piece of pepperoni right at the top of her pussy. Her smile was broken when she said, "Oh my, I think I spilled too. We need another clean up on the pussy aisle."

I moved to her and spent just enough time cleaning her to create an orgasm for her.

Allison said, "Please Sir, may I have one of those?"

She was on her back, legs spread wide and I could see the sparkle of sunlight hitting her wetness.

"You're both Ok with this?" I asked.

"We've wondered why you haven't had Allison already."

"Does it matter, now that she's offered and you are Ok with us having sex? I just didn't want to complicate our lives."

"Please Sir, complicate my life. Start with the tongue I've heard so much about and then fill me up with your cock. OK?"

Eating Allison was easy on our new deck. As I ate her Jenn undressed me. She sucked me for a while then she surprised me by straddling her sister's face and lowering her pussy to Allison's lips. We tried to stay quiet and I think we were successful. No helicopters flew near us. When Allison came I moved up and quickly pumped my cock inside her. She was very tight, very wet and moaned as I entered. Jenn watched my hard member enter her sister. As I bottomed out into Allison Jenn grabbed my shoulders, shuddered and came. I kissed her mouth and held her hips. Allison's legs were up and between Jenn and I.

Allison shook and screamed into her sister's pussy. I pounded into her and just as I felt my load head into her I suddenly thought, "No rubber!" Half a second later I thought, "It's Ok. She's already pregnant!" I pushed in as far as I could and said, "I hope your baby likes showers."

Both women started laughing. I joined them. We kissed, laughed, cleaned up some and finished lunch. We finished lunch at almost six in the evening. It was starting to get dark. We dressed and went down into the house.

By nine that night we had made the new bed, hung temporary curtains in the master bedroom and a towel over the window in the master bath. We spent the night in our new home. Jenn wanted some extra attention in our new bed. I gave her all the attention I could. In the middle of the night I got up to use the bathroom and when I came back Allison requested some attention as well. I am a generous man, believe in equal opportunity and all that, so I ate her and slowly filled her puss with all the juices I had left.

There wasn't even a refrigerator in the house so breakfast was at the nearest IHOP. The rest of the day was busy getting curtains, drapes and blinds handled. For privacy reasons I covered the windows with a film that allowed light in without allowing clean vision of the inside of the house. After that nudity was the uniform inside the house.

During the day I made three trips to B&B Hardware. New shower heads for the bathrooms. New toilet seats. New front and back door locks. Sunday evening we were back at the apartment. We stayed up late making sure everything was ready for the movers in the morning.

At nine Monday morning the movers were almost half loaded. The phone rang and Jenn answered. She looked at me and mouthed, "It's your Momma."

I nodded and she said, "Just one moment."

As I reached for the phone I realized Ma didn't know about Allison, the new house or that today was moving day.

"Ma. Are you sitting down?"

"Yes! Did someone die?"

"No, Ma. I have some news. Good news."

"Good news is why you haven't called in a week and why we didn't have dinner Thursday night?"

"Ma. I'm sorry We've been busy and didn't want to trouble you."

"So now you're a we?"

"Yes, Ma. Now we are a we. You can't fool me, you knew we would be a we."

"Yes, mothers know these things."

"So, since you know, I didn't need to tell you."

"It's not good to keep secrets from your mother. So, what is your good news, that you are stupping this Jennifer?"

"No Ma. I cancelled the lease on this little condo and we're moving into a nice house. I got such a good deal on the new place I would need to be crazy to stay here."

"And how good a deal?"

"The condo has less than one thousand square feet for twelve hundred a month and the house has twenty-two hundred for fourteen hundred."

"And do the new neighbors speak English? Are you now living at the airport?"

"The neighborhood is well cared for. The airport is not in Culver City."

"And when do I get to see the new house?"

"How about dinner on Saturday? That way we can get moved in, clean up the dust from the movers and make a nice dinner."

"So, another week I don't see you? It's Ok. Children do that. They grow up and move away and forget their Mothers." I wanted to laugh, but I didn't.

"I have an idea! How about you and I have lunch on Wednesday?"

"You would stop work? What, you've lost the good sense I gave you? I will wait until Saturday. Now, I have to go, I'm expecting a visitor." It was three minutes until the news came on TV. Momma never misses the news. We hung up.

Jenn looked at me and said, "Momma doesn't know about Allison."

Meeting Sadie

"Right. Saturday she's coming for dinner. It could be exciting."

Allison had heard us and she came into the room and said, "I could go to a movie or something while she's here, if I'm a problem."

"No." I said. "You are not a problem. It has been years since I even dated and now Momma is loving that I'm living with Jenn. She will make noises and be worried about what the rabbi will think that I'm living with two women."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers