Jennifer Was the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One of which is pregnant." Allison touched her belly.

"She'll be Ok. I give her an hour of being with the two of you and her heart will melt. That and some Challah."

"Challah?" Allison asked.

Jenn explained about Challah. The movers had finished packing and were getting ready to leave. We locked up and followed them out to my car and their truck.

On the ride to the new house Allison asked, "What will we make for dinner?"

"I have an idea. Jenn use the cell and call 310, 555-1122."

"Who is it?" She asked as she dialed. I reached for the phone and said, "My sister."

"Hello?" Sadie answered.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for my sister."

"Nick! So, you wait six months to remember you have a sister?"

"No. I remembered. I just wanted to wait until I had good news before I called."

"Oh. So Jennifer wasn't good news?"

"Momma told you about her?"

"No, asshole. I read about it in the Times. Of course Ma told me. She likes her. Do I ever get to meet her?"

"Sadie, we're moving. Get a pen and write down our new address, Ok?"

"We? You live together?"

"Yes. Do you have the paper?"

"I have it."

I gave her the address and let her know the phone stayed the same. Then I asked, "Are you willing to help us?"

"How?"

"First, I want you to come and meet Jenn and see our new home. Then, I want your advice on dinner with Ma on Saturday night."

"Am I invited?"

"Actually I want to ask you to help us make the dinner and be here to help us eat it too."

"What do you want to make?"

"Brisket, with onions. Maybe some vegetables. And Challah."

"Ma likes my brisket."

"So does everyone who has ever tasted it. I don't like it. I love it. It has been way to long since we had any and I was thinking this would be a good time for all of us to be together."

"Ok. Enough. God. Sometimes you sound like Daddy. I'll do it already. I need to see your kitchen."

"You have the address. We'll be here all day moving in."

"Do you have food?"

"Jenn will go to the market after we hook up the refrigerator."

"I'll bring lunch."

"I have one more person here helping us move."

"Ok. Are they kosher?"

"No."

"See you in an hour." The phone clicked and she was gone.

"Nick, she doesn't know about Allison."

"She will and she'll know this is right. She loves me and she will see I'm happy, I'm thinner and more muscled than I was and she'll see the two women in my life are beautiful. Stop worrying. That's Ma's job."

"If you say so."

Allison had been listening. She joined us in the living room and said, "I could go to a movie."

"No, you can't. I don't need to tell Sadie I love you both. She'll see it. We will need to tell her about Mike and the rape. We can do that over dinner. Now, lets get things a little more organized before she walks through the front door. By the way, she won't knock."

"You love us both?" Allison asked. I nodded like it was obvious and then

I went to the kitchen and got the refrigerator hooked up and, at Jenn's instruction, began putting dishes and things away. Allison stocked both bathrooms and then went into the living room to get the rugs we bought for the bathrooms.

The door opened and Sadie walked in. She held a big carry-out bag in each hand and used her foot to swing the door closed. Then she looked up and said, "Jesus! You're pregnant!"

"Yes. I'm Allison. You must be Sadie. Can I help with those bags?"

"Allison? You're not Jennifer?"

"No. Jenn is my sister." She faced towards the kitchen and said, loudly, "Sadie is here!" In a few seconds Jenn came into the living room from one door and I came in from the other. I hugged Sadie and took the bags. As we walked to the kitchen I introduced everyone.

We spread the Chinese food on our dining table and sat to enjoy the food.

Sadie opened the conversation. "I was a little shocked when I first saw Allison, I have to admit. I was expecting a blond girl from Scandinavia."

"Sorry. I was born in the San Fernando Valley. Never been out of California in my life."

"Sadie, Allison and Jenn are sisters. Allison was raped a few months ago and the baby is the result. She lost her job. Since I am who I am and was already in love with Jenn, we took her in. Now, we needed a bigger house so here we are."

Sadie looked at Allison and said, "I hope you got the bastard arrested!"

"We did. He tried to assault Jenn and Nick and they whipped his ass! He went to the hospital under arrest."

"Good! I hope he stays in prison for a very long time." She took a bite of egg roll and stopped chewing. "Nick and Jenn whipped his ass?"

Allison smiled and said, "They have been taking self-defense classes and they were ready. They are my heros."

"Wow! Little brother, I didn't know."

"Jenn actually did the most. I just got him to fall. She fixed him so he couldn't get back up."

"I broke his knee."

"Damn! I sorta wish I had watched."

The conversation turned to the dinner for our Momma. Sadie asked if we had this, and that and three other things I didn't know. Jenn did. Allison made a note about what we needed to buy before Sadie started cooking. She said she would bring the brisket. She also told us she needed into the house by one in the afternoon so she could get things started.

Allison volunteered to open the door for her. Sadie asked, "How many bedrooms?"

"Three, technically. One for Allison, one is an office and Jenn and I share the third." I said.

"I want a tour." She stood. We stood. Jenn led. Our bedroom had a rug on the floor, curtains on the windows and clothes in the big closet. Our bathroom had blow driers, make up, brushes and razors on the counter. The office had two desks, two computers set up and running, chairs and two wastebaskets. Allison's room had a bed, a pile of sheets on the bed, a package of curtains on the bed and two curtain rods, also on the bed.

The bathroom was almost empty. There was a roll of paper near the toilet but not in the holder. No rug on the floor.

Sadie started to laugh.

"What?" I asked.

"Do me a favor, would you? Get this never-to-be used room together before Ma walks in! One glance and she'll know you are stupping both of these women!"

Allison said, "I have three full days to get this room presentable. I promise it will be."

"It better. Ma would freak out!" She looked at the room again and asked, "Where does the crib go?"

"It doesn't. I'm not keeping the baby. Every time I would look at it I would feel Mike hitting me, calling me his slave-whore, and promising to do it to me again after he sold this kid."

"Sold?"

"That's what he said."

"I understand. Life has been tough on you." She put her arm around Allison's shoulders and they walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Jenn and I followed. We sat in chairs across from Allison and Sadie.

A minute passed and Sadie said, "Nick can tell you, I am almost as nosey as Ma. Can I ask another nosey question?"

"Ask," Jenn answered.

"The scars on your legs?"

"I was hit by a BMW as I walked down the sidewalk. It was a day to remember."

"Damn! Life hasn't been too kind to either of you."

"Yes it has!" Jenn said. "I met Nick that same day. He saved us both. I love that day!"

"Pretty nasty scars, though."

"When I see or feel them they remind me of how kind and loving Nick was, and is, right from the start."

She told Sadie the story and made me sound like a saint. Sadie kept looking at me and said, "A mitzvah. You are a mensch. I am so proud of you."

"Easy does it. I may not be quite that good."

"When Ma is here you must tell her! Then she won't care where you sleep, as long as you treat her son with respect and care."

"Ok. We'll tell her."

Half an hour later Sadie was gone and we were closing up for the night. Jenn and Allison would go to the market in the morning. I would work from my new office.

As we got into bed Allison said, "You were right about Sadie. She's on our side even after she figured out you love us both."

"For a sister, she's great."

"Could you do me a favor? Tell me directly that you love me."

I faced her, with Jenn snuggled up against my back, and said, "Allison, I love you. I'm happy you came to live with us. Happier that you decided to stay with us and I want you to know that you have a place in my heart forever." Of course, I kissed her. Then I rolled over and faced Jenn. Allison snuggled against my back and I felt her tits on my back, along with her belly.

"Jennifer, I love you. I'm happy you let me bring you home from the hospital and move you into my home and heart. I'm happy you trust me enough to trust me with your sister. I want you to know you have my heart forever." Of course, I kissed her. They moved me so I was on my back and they both held me... and each other.

The phone rang early the next morning. Jenn jumped out of bed and ran to the office to get it. I smiled, watching her naked body run. She came back into the bedroom and said, "It's Sadie. She wants you."

She handed me the phone. "Good morning, Sadie."

"Did I get you up?"

"No. I had to answer the phone anyway."

"Good. I've been thinking. Maybe I should bring everything over on Friday and get the Challah started and then on Saturday I won't need to rush everything."

"Challah is always better when it's made before sundown Friday."

"So, it's Ok? Maybe you should ask your wives?"

"Hang on." I put a hand over the mouthpiece on the phone and asked. I told them what was suggested and they both said sure. I told Sadie.

"Ask Allison if she minds that I sleep in her bed. I don't want to put her out." She giggled.

"Allison, would it be Ok if Friday night Sadie sleeps in your bed?"

Allison grinned and said, "I'll put fresh sheets on it, just for her."

Sadie heard her and said, "She's never made that bed. At least if I sleep in it, it will be made when Ma sees it."

The call ended. We got up and our day began. We showered, dressed and got ready for the day. Jenn took Allison and they went to the market. I went to the office and work.

When they got back they put food in the fridge, stocked the cabinets and went to work making the house into our home. I heard a drill, a hammer and the vacuum as I worked. Allison brought me lunch. A deli sandwich with a pickle and a diet Coke. She ate with me. She asked questions about Sadie.

I asked, "Why all the questions about Sadie."

"She's never been married. You can't remember her last boyfriend. We were talking while we shopped and we think maybe she's into girls. Have you been to her home?"

"I have. Why?"

"Were you comfortable in her home?"

"Yeah. It's nice."

"Not frilly, not pink?"

"No. I seem to remember it being earth colors and comfortable."

"Have you been in the home of very many women who live alone?"

"A few."

"Were they earth colors and comfortable?"

"Maybe the colors but I think comfortable for women is different than for men."

"I'm not saying she is into girls, but maybe."

"And, if she is?"

"Then maybe we can help her too."

"What are you talking about?"

"If your sister went to have dinner with your Momma and said, "Momma, I'm a lesbian" what would happen?"

"Momma would freak! She'd get over it but it might take years."

"How long will it take for Momma to accept us?"

"The three of us? Maybe a couple hours."

"And if Sadie hung out with us a lot, did things with us, traveled with us and we included Momma for dinner, how would that be?"

"Momma would love it."

"Jenn and I have been doing each other since we were twelve. If it was Ok with you and with Sadie we would open our selves to her in a heartbeat."

"And she would have two beautiful women to love and be with and Momma would be fine with it, to a point."

"If we're right Sadie has to be very careful when she's with Momma. What if she had a date on Thursday night and the girl slept over. She can't say anything to Momma or Momma will put two and two together. What if I went out with her on Thursday night and slept over. She could tell Momma about our date and even say I slept over. She just wouldn't mention eating pussy."

"Why are you talking to me about this?"

"Because if you say we should, we will leave it alone. If you say it's Ok with you one of us will talk to Sadie this weekend and maybe one of us will sleep with her Friday night."

"Oh. Wouldn't I know if my sister is gay?"

"Before we were up on the deck and you saw me eating Jenn did you have one thought that we might do each other?"

"No. You're right. I want to think about what you've said and my immediate thought is that as long as I don't lose you, either of you, I think it would be a huge gift to my sister. If what you guess is right. I'm a little worried that if you're wrong she will be offended and it will damage the friendship we've just begun."

"We will be so careful that if she isn't open to it she won't even know we touched the door."

"Ok. Let me think on it some more." Allison gathered the plates and empty diet Coke cans and let me get back to work.

An hour later I got off a phone call and looked up to see Jenn standing in the doorway. "Sorry I didn't have lunch with you. I was at B&B Hardware getting some screws to hang curtain rods."

"It's Ok. Allison brought me a sandwich and a pickle."

"And she talked to you about Sadie." I nodded.

"I want to talk to you about us."

I pointed to the other chair. She sat and faced me.

"What I did the other day was unfair. It was wrong. Then I made it worse by not talking to you about it. I need to clean it up."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"When we were on the deck and you were enjoying Allison I barged in and had her eat me. You didn't know we did that. You didn't know we are bi. I picked a moment when you were deep inside my sister to drop my pussy on her mouth. I gave in to my desires. I wasn't considering what you might think or feel. I just wanted to cum!"

"As I recall, you did cum. Allison came and so did I. Did you see me upset? Did I yell, hit, pout or anything?"

"No, but what I did was wrong."

"Ok. Clean it up."

"How?"

"Make believe I don't know. Tell me about being bi, about loving your sister, about loving to have her eat your pussy and loving the taste of hers. Then ask if it's Ok with me if the two of you continue to love each other for the rest of your lives."

"Nick, I need to have a serious conversation with you." She took a deep breath and I noticed movement by the door. Allison was standing near the open doorway. I held a hand up, stopping Jenn from continuing. I got Allison into my chair and I went to the kitchen and brought back a chair for me. When I sat I said, "As you were saying?"

"My sister and I are closer than most sisters. When both of us hit puberty we got interested in what new sensations our bodies were having and could have. I snuck one of my Dad's videos of sex and in it two women ate each other. We watched that tape twenty times before we tried what we saw. We both loved it. We have been having sex together ever since then. We still got interested in boys but we could hold them off because we were able to take care of each other without the risk of diseases or pregnancy. When Mike happened it wasn't like we had a choice. He raped me the night we met and made me his slave. I thought I was important to him, until I saw him slamming into Allison. Now I know he raped her too. Our experiences with men haven't been very good... until you. We both love sex with you. We both love living with you. I loved living with you when it was just the two of us in that little condo. When you opened up to Allison I couldn't believe it! She was back in my life and I didn't have to lose you." She took a deep breath and Allison slid over near her and held her hand.

"We love each other and we want to have it be Ok with you that it is physical. I want to eat her, suck on her tits, kiss all the skin she has and have her do the same to me. We both want to be your lovers, your wives. We want it all to be Ok."

"Let me understand. You Jenn, like having sex with me?"

"I love having sex with you!"

"You Allison, like having sex with me?"

"I love having sex with you."

"And you love having sex with each other?"

"Yes!" They answered in unison.

"And what you want is to be open about it? To not have to wait till I'm not home to munch on each other. To do it in front of me, include me sometimes and make this a triad?"

"A triad? What's that?"

"When I am married to Jenn that is a couple or dyad. When Jenn is married to Allison that is a dyad, a couple. When I am married to Jenn and Allison and Allison is married to Jenn and me that is a triad. Three people in an equilateral relationship. Each person is married to the other two, equally. Is that what you want, each of you?"

"Yes!"

I looked on my desk and found a calendar. I handed it to them.

"We need, No. I need a wedding, a commitment ceremony. We will each wear a ring and we will know we are married, even if the state of California won't be ready for such a marriage for fifty more years. So, pick a date. I'm in."

They both came to me and sat in my lap. I got kissed. Jenn got kissed. Allison got kissed and when they went back to their chairs they looked at the calendar. I dropped to my knees and took one hand of each woman. They looked at me.

"I love you both and ask you now, if front of each other and God, will you bless me with being my wife for the rest of my life?" Tears fell and they both whispered "Yes."

Jenn held my hand and Allison's and said, "I love you both and ask you now, in front of each other and God, will you bless me with being my spouse for the rest of my life?" We both said, "Yes."

Allison held our hands and asked, "I love you both and ask you now, in front of each other and God, will you bless me with being my spouse for the rest of my life?" We answered "Yes." We kissed and the deal was made. The phone rang. Jenn answered. It was a client so I went back to work. They left me alone for over an hour.

I made a call to a friend who does calligraphy and asked if he would do one for me. He asked what I wanted. "I want a quote. It should say, "Whenever two or more are gathered in the name of Love, there is Love."

"That's not the quote from the Bible."

"No, and it's not the one from Peter, Paul and Mary either. But it's the one I want and I want the words 'or more' made just a little bigger and bolder than the rest. Ok?"

"How big?"

"Bigger than eight and a half by eleven but not as big as eleven by seventeen. It will be hanging on a white wall in a room with lots of green in it."

"This isn't a gift? It's for you?"

"It is a gift and it's for me, too."

"You finally found a woman? You are in love?"

"I've been in love before. Remember? Don't act so shocked."

"Overjoyed is more like it. Congratulations. When will I meet her?"

"I moved my office into our home so I'm here most days and so is she. If you want to see where the calligraphy will go you can come look at the room."

"I'll put clothes on and be right over. Give me an address."

I warned the ladies and they put clothes on. I told them he was an artist and I had asked him to do a special piece for the bedroom wall. I wouldn't tell them any details.

Gary knocked less than half an hour later. I opened the door and brought him in. He got the tour and looked at the spot on the wall where I wanted the art to go. I specified that it was a surprise and neither woman he would meet could be told anything about it. They knew it was coming but nothing about what it might be.

We entered the kitchen and both women were cooking. Jenn had on jeans and a t-shirt and Allison had on shorts and one of my t-shirts. Gary looked at both and said, "I'm pleased to meet you both." He turned his head to me and said, "They look like sisters."