All Comments on 'Jennifer's House'

by subservient_husband

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
RegretsRegretsover 5 years ago
A wonderful understanding of the subject.

There is to be no calling her Mistress,or rote responses. There is a relationship. I would have liked to have heard that she has dealt with the matter of his workplace and his flat. I would not like to be kept naked,finding it unpleasant,but we are yet to hear about his new clothing and,anyway,none of my business. The unlocking of his device was fortunate in finding it to be the right size,with no chaffing or cuts. I would have liked this to be mentioned. I do like details. I would like that she might decide to reduce his weight by 20-25 lbs or so,to suit her wishes,and that his duties might begin to include preparing her clothes for work and so on. I suppose that they will. Very peaceful and uneventful. Just simple everyday new life.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story was great I got a hard on in my chastity CAGE that my wife makes me put on all the time and she only let's me out when her hung boyfriend comes over and they make love in our bed which she loves to hand cuffs me to the chair so I.cant jerk myself off. Most of the time she makes my suck her boyfriend off when she is done with him and makes me eat it She makes me sleep on the floor. While they they sleep in our bed. .She only let's me out of my chastity about every 3 to 4 weeks to jerkoff I really love her for all his.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous