All Comments on 'Jennifer's Innocence'

by doctorknow

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Nice start! Can't wait to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not LW but exhibitionist/Voyuer

A start no doubt but hate to say the hubby may want to watch her fuck others as a progression.

Sexywife104Sexywife104almost 12 years ago
Great start

A very nice build up. Can't wait to read about the progression in Jen's sexual awakening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it. 5*****

Can't wait until he asks me to fuck her!

72slik72slikalmost 12 years ago
good start

Loved the start. But you didmt get to far. I was just starting to love the picture yoi were painting and bammm. You were done. Come on jen. Wear the red one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Longer chapters.

This was not even long enough to be a tease. You just stopped in the middle of things. Cliff hangers only work if there is a cliff. None here. Expand the plot and the story: characters? conflict? what actually you intend with this story. Look at other multi-chapter stories and see how they plotted them and developed their characters beyond the physical descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome start

Don't wait forever on part two and don't listen to anyone... Take it wherever YOU want to

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Not Enough

Need more information to make a comment. Please continue...

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
good start...big tease

Keep going!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
" loved it 5"??????

5????????? wtf????5???????5?????-dumbfuck....

ExpDomMExpDomMalmost 12 years ago
Great Start

It's a great start for what it is, but it isn't a complete story yet. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ehhhh!!!!!!

What a perculiar place to leave a story, not too sure now as to if i'll bother reading the next bit in case you stop again at a crucial point. It looked as though it was going to be good as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
betrayed

his cornhole reamed, he smoked the fattest cock, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Less Is More

Less can be more but not in this case. Great storyline but submit at least one entire page or you end up frustrating, not pleasing most readers. 2.5 out of 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Another husband wants a hot sexy wife to show off her body and maybe fuck other people all so the husband can apparently have better sex with her. Good luck with that tried and tested way of spiceing up your marriage. And all this after only 2 years of marriage, most couples try sharing and swinging a bit later than 2 years. Is there really such a thing as an innocent 'woman' these days? Even catholic woman know how to fuck and please thier men and to find an ex catholic schoolgirl who is a virgin? What planet are you from?

bioman57bioman57over 5 years ago
I find your story interesting

However, you need to develop Jennifer more, right now she seems to be empty headed. Readers want to know what she is thinking and why she is doing this. Plus 1 page per release is not enough to catch the readers eye and mind, shot for 2 to 3 pages per. And finish the story..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous