Jennifer's Wraiths

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ulyssa
Ulyssa
96 Followers

She didn't try to answer. Jennifer Delano pressed the palm of her hand casually against the full length of the bulge still hidden behind his tuxedo trousers, and then initiated another kiss--long and lingering. Her fingers felt clumsy as she tugged at the shirt studs fastening his formal wear. She tore at some of the studs to get his shirt open. Sliding her hands up his chest, spreading the starched white cotton cloth wide apart, Jennifer bared a vast expanse of Desmond Kinfu Annan's mahogany muscled chest. She rubbed her hands lovingly across the springy black hairs of his front until finally Jennifer turned her back to him.

"Undo me," she whispered. Soon his hand drifted casually from its resting place near her hairline at the back of the neck, down her spine until his warm fingers rested on the bodice of her gown. Finding her zipper was simple after that. As he carefully tugged at the fastener, Jennifer's very expensive gown loosened its delicate hold on her breasts and torso. In a moment her sheer sheath dropped unceremoniously to the floor.

Swallowing back an audible gulp, her first impulse had been to shield his view of her flesh with her hands. Of course, when she realized what a silly reaction it was at a time like this, Jennifer resisted. Her fingers flexed against the corded muscles of his back. This time when they kissed, the doctor's parted lips moved incessantly against hers, suggestively manipulating her mouth with his tongue. This time she welcomed his brash, confident invasion. Jennifer returned the favor with her tongue, which made Desmond gasp and clench her even tighter. His mouth seized hers in the swirling storm of desire.

By the time their clothes had been totally shed, an unseasonably cool draft of air seemed to bring them even closer for the warmth found in each other's presence. Quietly Desmond Kinfu Annan picked her up to carry her to the bed. Jennifer Delano no longer felt even a semblance of control as he carried her across the room. Everything seemed to tilt as Desmond put her down on the bed in view of his erected and demanding organ--his naked, dark-skinned, prominently male countenance.

The next time she raised her gaze to his, Desmond bent his head down to meet hers. His mouth captured hers almost roughly. His tongue parted Jennifer's lips, driving into her mouth in a fiercely erotic kiss that sent flames of desire shooting through her entire body.

Leaning over her, Desmond kissed her until Jennifer actually heard her own voice moaning softly under him. Then he dropped his mouth to her breasts, making each nipple ache and sprout up rock hard in turn while his busy fingers explored and tormented the private tissues of her pubic mound.

Then Desmond Kinfu Annan moved. His body shifted on top of hers, his hips now insistent, his lips both tender and rough against the curves of her neck and cheek. When Desmond's mouth returned to Jennifer's mouth, parting her lips again, his right leg wedged up slowly between her legs, gently spreading her pale thighs. Settling into the vertex of her soft underbelly, he groaned in anticipation. So thrilled was he that Jennifer was there under him that Desmond ached, eager to fit the length of his penis deep within her supple moist sheath. All the while his tongue tangled ardently with hers.

Jennifer sneaked a quick glance at the black erection she knew she was destined to experience, and then, once it slipped out of sight, she felt it broach the juncture of her swelling labia as his thick penis asserted its demand for their impending coupling. Jennifer allowed her parted thighs to roll up and back exposing her loins to Desmond's elongated strength and making it a simple matter for his penis to access the gentle moist flesh at the base of her womb. The visual reality slowly transmuted into tactile sensuality. Though she could no longer see Desmond's blatant erection, Jennifer Delano knew exactly where his potent masculinity had lodged. The warm, sloppy moistness that typified Jennifer's loins enclasped and tugged at the mass of her partner's erection.

She coaxed her Ugandan lover to ride out his passions and frustrations with unbridled enthusiasm, because Jennifer felt exactly the same needs in compliance with her own body. They shared an intense lust, the satiation of each other's desires. Now Jennifer's body trembled with a pre-orgasmic affirmation of her intimate conjunction with Desmond, while Doctor Kinfu Annan compelled Ms. Delano to continue to respond to the strong, stiff pace he'd set for them.

Suddenly all the childlike wraiths living in Jennifer Delano's subconscious gathered like a chorus of curious souls around her and Desmond Kinfu Annan, Ph.D.

Why were they watching so intently? What had brought the lovers to their rapt attention this time? Why are you here now? he asked silently. What is it you want?

Jennifer's eyes were wide open, as she stared at her assemblage of ghosts. Her eyes darted from face to face scrutinizing all eight of her ghostly cronies. What could they possibly have to tell her? Were they trying to warn her that one of them might be brought to fruition by this physical union?

Making love to Desmond felt so good--so right!

Oh Christ, she thought. That's it, isn't it?

By letting Desmond Kinfu Annan burrow deeply into her unprotected vaginal sheath, Jennifer had allowed him to open the fleshy, living curtain to the fecund dimension from which any one of these childlike souls might be brought over to this world. Jennifer Delano watched eight ethereal smiles broaden as the doctor's black body stiffened and grunted atop of her.

Rippling in culmination, Desmond's mind bolted with a shock of ecstatic energy, and he spewed a momentous hoard of sticky, viscous semen out sharply through the opening at the end of his penis. Soon the living seed of the black Ugandan man splashed and swam frantically through the assailable womb of Jennifer Delano.

Living through that exhausting climax kept two people enthralled by their own selfish passions. Living meant that the stamina and speed of a myriad of potent sperm cells had broken free from his body and poured selfishly into hers. Living charged both the strength and resilience of the African man's sperm and the fruition of the American woman's ovum. Now the two of them spent several minutes living for the pleasure of each other. Celebrating their living conjugal embrace and subsequent release they allowed their loins to soak in each other's living wetness.

Noting that one more time the knowing smiles on the faces of the spirits of those persistent children-yet-to-be were gathered about their bed, Jennifer shuddered. The composition of her attendant wraiths changed for the first time in her memory.

She carefully counted three girls and four boys. Seven. Why just seven? Jennifer Delano was now dead certain that one less childlike wraith circled the lovers as they lay linked together. One of them must have left the others behind. How could there be only seven? Only seven! How could one of them be missing?

Was there a way in which one of them might have begun the journey to cross back over into the living?

Oh, my God! Jennifer thought. That's it!

Eyes wide open suddenly, Jennifer Delano laughed hysterically out loud.

"Oh, my God!" she gasped. "Oh, my God, Desmond. You won't believe what has just happened."

Ulyssa
Ulyssa
96 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
True Love

Wonderful, sexy story. Would love a sequel. Clearly Jennifer and Desmond must marry and bring the remaining black babies into this world! It would be good for political relations between the US and Uganda, too, for the diplomat to have an American wife with Washington connections.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Leasa Ch. 01 She can't say no to maintenance man.in Interracial Love
Black and Blue Female cop tracks down a missing white wife in the hood.in Interracial Love
Fantasy Priestess Discovers BBC Priestess falls for a black knight's BBC.in Interracial Love
Bank Teller Wife Goes Dark Side Cute little bank teller wife goes to the dark side.in Interracial Love
Bella - First Day of Summer Bella gets caught by her best friend tanning nude.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories