Jenn's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rocked forward over the top of Jenn, slid both hands over her shoulders and down her chest, his fingers slipping beneath the twin cups of her bra, onto her bare boobs and rubbing the fingers firmly on her hot, hard nipples. He set up a circular motion on the nipples and then alternated by cupping both her generous boobs and lifting them completely out of the bra cups, exposing them to the gently-warmed airconditioned atmosphere within the big bedroom.

Jenn felt the air touch her tits, and her nipples, felt them stiffen even further, and then refocused again as she tried to concentrate both on the feelings within her chest and within her pussy, where Anna had penetrated her almost completely with the two fingers she was moving inside of her. Somewhere, too, in the ever increasing sensations that she was feeling, Jenn could also feel the delicious stimulation of her clit by Anna's massaging thumb.

She was breathing more heavily by now, her mouth open to suck in deeper breaths, when she saw Leo lean right over the top of her face to place kisses on the skin of her breasts and the rosy pink tips of her nipples. By tilting her head back further, Jenn could see the crotch of Leo's light cotton leisure trousers, with a crazy tenting beginning to swell there.

All of the delicious sensations sweeping through her mind and body now had Jenn pretty ready to start some explorations of her own. She mentally apologised to Anna, briefly, for starting where she was going to and reached both her arms up above her head, slipped one hand along the bottom of the crotch of Leo's trousers to cup the first set of a man's testicles that she had ever handled, cupping and squeezing them gently, massaging them in the way Leo had told her men liked in one of their online play sessions.

She heard Leo moan quietly, a "Mmmmmm" sound from deep within his throat, which prompted her to take hold of the bulge at the front of his trousers, gripping her fingers around it, gently at first, then more tightly, as she finally felt the cock she had only seen a number of times in photos and on the webcam. She could tell by feel that it was not fully hard yet and she had told him very early that something she really wanted was to see it grow from soft to hard in front of her, or in her hand.

True to his word, he must have remembered, as he reached back between them with one hand and expertly tugged the drawstring at the waistband of the light trousers, loosening them and causing them to balloon away from the tentpole pushing out on the front of them. Jenn knew that she needed no second invitation, regretfully let go of him for a moment while she slid her hands along both his hips, pushing the waistband of the trousers back away from her and down his legs.

The dick she had only seen before, in pictures and on a computer screen, the dick that had filled many of her online fantasies and those that she had in bed alone at night over the past few weeks or so, the hardening cock that she had been imagining her vibrator was as she slid it between the lips of her pussy when playing after getting offline, now was in full view, just short centimeters above her, totally uncovered as he was not wearing any underwear.

Too much for a young girl to bear, she thought, as she reached both hands back to play and fondle both his hardening shaft and the soft sac of his balls hanging down a little below it, between his legs. She kept her eyes on it intently, as she massaged his balls with one hand and wrapped her fingers around his pole, sliding the hand back and forth. As she played with it and manipulated it, she saw the skin move easily with her hand and his cock seeming to stretch and relax slightly initially and then, all of a sudden, as if by some sort of magic, the shaft started to stiffen significantly, the skin of the cock moved less with her hand, which was now sliding along the shaft as much as not.

She could hear Leo moaning quietly a bit more and his hips start to move a little in time with her sliding motion, and he was now massaging her breasts a fair bit more firmly, always remembering to brush the nipples regularly. He rocked completely forward, once more, to lick and nibble at her nipples, and he unfastened the catch between her bra cups to release her upper body almost completely from the bra. His hands moved further on, seeking and finding the fastener for her skirt as well, then unzipping it.

As she heard this, Jenn felt a quick flush of exaltation that she had overcome all her reservations and doubts, had gotten here and was about to become very nearly naked for the first time with both a man and a woman. She responded involuntarily a little with tighter grips, although not painful, on Leo's cock and balls, and with a twitching of her hips and the muscles in and around her pussy. She was also starting to put out quite a fair amount of pussy cream and Anna was having little trouble now sliding her fingers as far into Jenn's cunt as she might like to.

When Anna heard the zip of Jenn's skirt, she reluctantly slid her fingers from Jenn's pussy and her thumb from her clit, as well as her other hand from her own pussy where she had been helping herself along beneath her lounge-robe, and slid the skirt quickly all the way down Jenn's legs and past her feet. Anna took the skirt, got off the bed quickly and hung it on the chair with Jenn's blouse.

As she did this, Leo moved even further down Jenn's body, up on his knees, so that his almost-completely hard cock hung down toward Jenn's face. He lowered the upper part of his body to her stomach and sliding his hands beneath her knickers, either side of her hips, he pushed them down past her knees. Jenn kicked both legs a little, to shake the knickers down to her ankles and, with both feet, flicked them off completely. She let her legs drop and then part wider, feeling Anna slide back between them with her hand resuming its earlier ministrations to her pussy and clit.

Jenn reached out with her legs and feet to try to rub Anna's body as well, feeling bad that Anna was seemingly being left out. She was a little surprised to find that Anna was now naked as well, or seemed to be from what she could feel with her legs. Then she could feel that, indeed, Anna was naked at least from the waist down as Jenn felt a warm, wet feeling sliding up her leg, as Anna slid her own pussy up onto Jenn's thigh, using it to rub herself along with her free other hand. Jenn tried her best to set up a rocking motion with that leg to help Anna along.

Leo started to kiss downward across Jenn's stomach, into the now damp mat of her red pubic fleece. He tangled his tongue within it and gently gripped strands of it between his lips, tugging at it a little, giving Jenn another strange new sensation. Pausing only briefly to do this, Leo then slid his head completely between her legs, burying his face into the heated, steamy, wet gash that her pussy was now becoming. He'd told Jenn that he was looking forward to tasting the sweet juices from deep within her pussy and he was obviously about to do so.

She felt him lick downward, past Anna's thumb still fondling her rigid clit, along the lips of her pussy, starting to spread and open outward now, lapping at the moisture he was finding there. She felt his tongue attempt to push into her, beside Anna's questing fingers, which Jenn could feel sliding right inside of her pussy now. He was only able to succeed to flick at the outer lips to her pussy, so instead he slid his tongue back up her pussy and sucked her clit into his mouth, away from Anna's thumb, tickling it with his tongue and pulling at it with his lip-covered teeth, then proceeded to move his head up and down on it in very short strokes, sucking on it as it moved into his mouth.

Jenn now started to buck her hips into his face a bit more, felt Anna remove her thrusting hand and climb off her leg, swiftly moving up the bed beside her. Almost in the same movement, she felt what she first thought was Leo's tongue finally gain its short entrance into her pussy lips, until she realised that she could still feel that teasing her clit. Amazed, she then quickly worked out that he had buried his face into the wet crevasse and that what she felt pushing into her pussy was his nose.

She shook a little with laughter to herself, thinking that she hoped he would not drown if she got much wetter. This caused her pussy to slide onto his nose a little more firmly. So far, she thought, he doesn't seem to be having any trouble and giggled quietly within herself again.

Taking her eyes away from Leo's hard cock which she was rubbing quite firmly now, Jenn saw that Anna was moving up onto the bed beside her, completely removing her lounge-robe which she had actually had rucked up around her breasts, when she was fingering inside Jenn's pussy and rubbing herself along Jenn's thigh. Anna lay alongside Jenn, with her own pussy just off to one side of Jenn's face and began to fondle Jenn's boobs with her hands, as well as leaning forward to lick and suck them, especially the hard nipples.

Anna was on her side facing Jenn and Leo, with her lower leg straight along the bed and the upper one bent, with the knee pointing straight up in the air. This allowed Jenn to look directly into the reddened eye of Anna's pussy, staring directly at Jenn and puffy from both her own hand rubbing it and the humping along Jenn's thigh. Jenn was suddenly terribly torn between two sights that she had keenly been waiting to see.

She had Leo's hard cock dangling down from his lower belly, toward her face, and she also had at the same time Anna's sweet-looking and perfume-scented cunt well within both her eyesight and reach. As both Anna and Leo had their faces firmly planted on different parts of her body and couldn't see what she was and wasn't looking at, she figured no-one was likely to get offended by her just making it up as she went. She thought about it just a moment longer and decided that, this first time, she was slightly more interested in seeing what Leo's cock would do and wanted to remain more focused on that.

She fleetingly wondered how that reflected on the extent of her bisexuality but consigned that immediately for later thought. Right now, she had higher priorities; the first was dangling like a little tree branch toward her face, its male musky smell strong in her nostrils. But equal, beside her, was Anna's slightly less musky cunt, begging to be played with as well. Jenn hoped that Leo would have little problem with losing one of her hands on his cock and balls, released her right hand from cupping and squeezing his bag of nuts, gripping the shaft of his dick with both hands momentarily, with only the pink-purple bulb of the head poking out from between them.

She pumped a couple of times with both hands, then slid her left hand off the end of his cock, where it had been since she'd first taken hold of it, rubbed it around and around the cockhead a couple of times more, something Leo had told her he and most guys liked, then released that hand from Leo completely and reached out to slid it down Anna's raised thigh and onto her also hot, wet pussy. Anna wriggled her hips to find the best position for Jenn to reach her and redoubled her efforts on Jenn's ample firm boobs and hot, aching nipples.

Jenn thought to herself, through an increasing haze of delicious sensations powering up and down her body, that it was not her ball-sport, being a soccer player of some talent, but "Touchdown!" anyway. She had now achieved a first part of her objectives in this relationship. She was able to see, feel, smell and almost taste the intimate body parts of both Leo and Anna.

She had Leo's cock, hard at her persuasions with her hands, and was just about to start to penetrate Anna's cunt with her fingers and massage her clit with her thumb, just as Anna had been doing to her only a few short minutes before. Carefully, Jenn slid her fingers up and down the slitted folds of Anna's pussy, feeling the wetness within and rubbing it up and down slowly to moisten Anna's clit. Shyly, a little hesitantly at first but then with increasing confidence, she slid one finger, then another beside it between Anna's pussy lips and then onward a little further inside.

Anna's hips pushed a little toward Jenn, sliding the two fingers a little further inside of herself and then, as Jenn's thumb positioned itself at Anna's clit and started to rub around and across it, she rocked them back and forth rhythmically in imitation of a fucking motion, swallowing Jenn's fingers almost completely within herself on the inward stroke. She drew back slowly but surely, Jenn's fingers sliding almost right out of her, then thrust forward harder, impaling herself almost fully once more.

Jenn was starting to feel a little sensory overload; she had Leo lapping, nipping, tickling and tugging at her pussy and clit, she could feel herself starting to leak what she thought might be buckets full of pussy cream, she could feel the smooth, velvety inner walls of Anna's cunt sliding along her fingers and Anna starting to become almost as wet as Jenn, the clit under her thumb getting hotter and harder as Jenn massaged it to full erection and, speaking of erections, she had Leo's cock poised there right in front of her face, inexorably moving to a conclusion soon, she felt, of spraying Leo's cum somewhere around her upper body, depending upon where she, Jenn, decided to point it at the moment he came.

None of this even took into account the feel of all their hands sliding and stroking over the skin of each other bodies or Anna's kissing and licking of her boobs. Oh God, and now, Jenn could feel one of Leo's hands slide in between the cheeks of her bum and his thumb slip quickly and firmly into her cunt, in place of his nose, which he seemed finally to lift out of her for a breath of air. Intellectually, if she had been really capable of thinking that way at this moment, she would have known that he'd been breathing in as he sucked her clit into his mouth but, really, who wanted to actually think too much at this time. Just feel!

As Leo's dick had grown fully hard, it's bulbous head had reached down toward her mouth and, eventually, she had plucked up the courage to stick her tongue out and flick the very tip of his cock, every so often as she pulled downward on his shaft. She began to notice that most times she did this, it would often jerk a little in her hand, almost with a mind of its own. She also noticed that it gradually gathered a little clear fluid at the single eye of his dick, which she was able to lap off with the tip of her tongue.

It had an unusual, maybe slightly salty taste, which she wasn't sure she liked at first but came to find increasingly pleasant the more she licked it off. She was now trying to decide whether she should put the hard cock right into her mouth but she did not want to miss seeing the cum spray from the end, when he came. Surely, with his face buried deep between her legs, there was no way that he'd be able to signal her that he was cumming and, if it was in her mouth, she might not get it out in time to see the moment she so wanted to see, up close and live.

Torn between the two conflicting desires, and increasingly liking the taste, she decided that she just had to put it into her mouth for one or two times quickly, to see what it both tasted and felt like to have the hard shaft between her lips. She lifted her head slightly on the next downward pull on his cock, opened her lips wider and popped the mushroom head inside her warm, wet mouth, closing her lips around it, then slipping back off it again, with a little slurping sound.

Jenn decided that she kind of liked the sensation so she started to do this on almost every downward stroke and, as she was loving the sensation of Leo sucking on her clit a lot of the time, she would also see if he might enjoy the sensation of her sucking on his cock head as she slid it into her mouth. She wasn't all that surprised to find that he did, as his cock twitched even more when she did so and she felt him relaxing his knees a little, permitting almost a third of his cock, sliding along her tongue and the roof of her mouth, to push further toward her throat.

All three of them, Jenn, Anna and Leo, were now noticeably getting noisier, and breathing much more heavily. Both Jenn and Anna's hips were beginning to move more quickly and a little more erratically as they both started to feel themselves building toward orgasms. The heat and moisture were now really building in both of their pussies and both were hoping that they might begin to cum soon, as Anna knew, and Jenn sensed intuitively, that Leo would not be able to hold his climax for much longer, with both Jenn's hand and her mouth working hard on his dick.

All of a sudden, Jenn felt back his cock away from her mouth slightly, so that she just could not quite reach it. He was about to cum and, remembering that she really wished to see the initial spurts of cream from the end of his dick, he had reluctantly drawn away from the temptation of spraying it directly into her mouth and throat, as much as he might have wanted to. Maybe later, he thought, maybe Jenn might want to experience that sensation later. After all, she talked online about tasting him as well.

As it transpired, it turned out a little well for both of them. As Jenn pulled downward, the initial spurt of cum from his dick sprayed out, catching Jenn a little by surprise and with her mouth still open from trying to suck the head of his cock in as he'd pulled back. With a supremely uninterrupted view of the moment, Jenn was able to see the creamy coloured cum shoot directly from the eye of his cock straight at her mouth, missing her tongue almost completely and hitting the top of her throat.

By reflex action, she immediately open her throat, maybe to swallow or maybe to gasp in surprise, and the cum slid right down into her throat. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, and she let the second spray of cum do the same thing, before she closed her mouth, taking the third spurt on her lips. After that, she swivelled his dick to point more toward her neck and upper chest which was where the remainder of his cream landed. She watched every last drop squeeze out of the end of his cock as she instinctively milked it with her sliding hand.

Jenn also felt Anna slide further onto her thrusting fingers and push hard against the thumb on her clit as she too swivelled upward on Jenn's chest, away from her breasts momentarily to lick some of the sprayed droplets of Leo's cum into her mouth and then move back to encircle one of Jenn's nipples and swirl the cum and her tongue around it. As she felt this, and as Leo's cock still twitched a little above her face, she finally felt the full effects of the licking and sucking of her clit and her hips pulled back, froze a brief moment in time, and then thrust forward at Leo's face as Jenn felt her moment come upon her as well.

She felt another flood of wetness, a flush of intense heat for a tiny moment, almost felt like she was about to pass out for an instant, then felt the convulsions of her pussy muscles as they fired off madly in the moment she came and her hips twitched without a large element of control. She floated over the top and started to slide down the other side as Leo continued to tease her clit and also slide further into her pussy with his face to lap at her with his tongue and rotated the thumb inside her around in circles. The sensations swept right over Jenn in waves.

Only moments after Jenn, Anna too fired off with her climax, bucking her cunt against Jenn's hand in a slightly irregular rhythm as the paroxysms of her orgasm swept through her body too. Then, noticeably, the pace of her back and forth movements slowed to a gentle sliding in both directions along Jenn's still buried fingers.