Jenn's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Anna started to play with Jenn's large boobs, concentrating mainly on the nipples but also cupping and hefting the full, twin globes themselves, rubbing them and squeezing them tightly. This seemed to turn Jenn on even further if that was at all possible as she had begun to make a fair amount of noise with moans and squeaks of delight at the feelings within her mind and body.

Jenn also began to play with Anna's tits and nipples, just a little more erratically than Anna, as all of these feelings and sensations were pretty new and unfamiliar to her. She was also finding it just a little difficult to keep track of too much of anything other than the feeling of the hard, hot cock thrusting very deeply inside her cunt. So, she just did the best she could with anything else and hoped the others would understand.

Leo pushed even harder inside Jenn with his thrusts as he started to feel the load of cum welling up deep inside his balls. He knew that he was close now and was hoping that Jenn was too. After all, she'd already had a couple of orgasms earlier and he was anticipating that the residual effects of those might help lift Jenn once more to the heights of sexual pleasure. Sadly, he reflected that Anna may well miss out slightly this time, although she was wriggline and rubbing on his face, trying to bring herself along to catch up with Jenn and Leo, and doing quite a good job of it too.

Jenn could now start to feel just the edge of her orgasm starting to peep over the horizon and pushed, bounced, wriggled and rotated her pelvis to grasp at every inch of Leo's cock and drag every last sensation of pleasure out of this, her first fuck. She was beginning to win too, as she could feel the orgasm getting closer and closer to her reach. She could almost just reach out and take it in her hand.

Her hand! She continued to play with Anna's chest with one hand but brought the other down to her own pussy and clit once more, rubbing and stimulating furiously along in time with the movements of the fucking. She felt her orgasm accelerate rapidly toward her and, just as Leo started to twitch within his balls and cock, giving a few really deep hard thrusts, and began to spray his cum deep within her pussy, Jenn felt the hot cum inside, she felt him still thrusting deeply within her and she felt the waves of her climax washing over her, along with all of the other sensations.

Her pussy convulsed a little wildly and she lost a little of her own thrusting and rubbing rhythm, but tried hard to find it again and concentrate on it. She did pretty well and managed to keep close to what she had been doing as the orgasm swept over, under, through and around her body. As it did, she thought she felt her pussy open up even further inside and the last few thrusts of Leo's own orgasm sprayed directly into her womb as he slipped partway into the opening neck of her cervix.

She felt these extra late sensations and, all of a sudden, her orgasm seemed to start all over again, firing off wildly and taking all pretense of her controlling her rhythm any longer way out of her hands. Jenn didn't even try any more. She knew no-one would begrudge her just giving in to the waves of pleasure sweeping over her. She could feel herself just bumping up and down on Leo's cock as he continued to finish his thrusting and began to slow his rhythm as well. Now that he somewhat had his senses back from his own orgasm, he seemed to realise, even with his head buried within Anna's pussy, that Jenn had cum plenty and she would be fine just savouring it.

He turned what remained of his strength to his task of licking Anna to pleasure. Just then, she caught up and came as well, although it was only a fairly minor one. From the look on her face, though, Jenn thought she looked happy enough, considering that she'd had so far to catch up to them.

They all began to slow down and relax. Jenn could feel Leo soften inside her, that filled feeling start to subside. She wondered at the slight feeling of loss and emptiness this started to engender and knew she'd ask Anna about this when they lay down to relax after they disentangled all their bodies. She could also feel that she was beginning to leak all of her normal cum fluids but felt there was much more flowing from her as well.

As Leo completely softened and his cock dropped out of her now slightly sore cunt, from the frictional rubbing of himself within her, she rolled over to one side of him, and inspected herself a little as she did so. Sure enough, she was able to see some of his cum oozing through through her slightly-open pussy lips as well. She was a little surprised that she seemed a little more open than usual but assumed it was most likely normal after the very vigorous penetration to which Leo's cock had subjected her. Yet another question to remember to ask. God, learning is hard work, she thought.

They all cuddled again, side by side. Jenn quickly asked the questions she most wanted to know and got the answers she needed. As they were all pretty exhausted, from about three hours of sexual exertions, Anna who had always loved her sleep (being a shift-working nurse) suggested they take an afternoon nap and rest before deciding what they should begin to think of doing next.

Jenn had now satisfied most of her initial objectives but they still had all night and part of tomorrow to repeat everything they had done so far, and look for more ideas that would help her learn and experience all manners of sexual pleasure. Wow, were they going to have some fun!