Jenn's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three started to breath more deeply and slowly, as the orgasmic sensations gradually started to subside within them. Jenn noticed as well that Leo's cock had begun to soften significantly within the grip of her fingers and, quickly, before his erection had completely gone, she sucked it back into her mouth and licked around it with her tongue, cleaning the last residual drops of his cum away from the eye and feeling it soften even further within her mouth. He let it remain there for a further moment until it felt quite soft, then pulled up away from Jenn, swivelled himself around with his legs pointing back down the bed.

He rolled Jenn up over the top of him, her fingers slipping out of Anna's dripping pussy, to the other side of him and cuddled her within the crook of his right arm, her naked body up close alongside him. At almost the same time, he reached out with his left arm, to catch Anna up within it and pull her into the equivalent position on his left side. Both the girls snuggled in close and slid their upper legs over the top of his, bringing their wet pussies close to his thighs.

Anna gently took one of Jenn's hands in one of hers and placed both of them on Leo's cock, lying soft and quiescent against his leg, which Jenn quickly understood to be an invitation to fondle it softly and gently. Anna murmured that he'd enjoy it and it would start the work toward building it toward arousal again. Jenn, curious, wanted to know how long that might be and was told it might take as much as a half-hour or more but, equally, with two beautiful women to play and fondle it, it might be much quicker.

While the girls were doing this, Leo began sliding his hands up and down their backs softly, from their shoulders, down their spines, into the small of their backs just above the clefts of their bums. Occasionally, he stretched to reach even further down and both stroked and partially cupped an arse-cheek of each of the girls. Nice, gentle, post-play sensations flowed backward and forward through all three and they lazily started to talk amongst each other.

Jenn had a number of questions about what they'd done and what they were still going to do with the rest of this first time together. Both Anna and Leo took the time, patiently, to answer each of Jenn's questions as fully, as honestly and with as much openness as they could. When Jenn told them that she was sorry if she was asking silly questions, they gently reassured her that there were NO silly questions and that she should not see them that way. She should just continue to ask.

At the same time, Anna and Leo interspersed their answers with questions of their own, seeking Jenn's impressions of what she'd experienced so far, whether they had satisfied most or all of Jenn's initial most cherished sexual desires and where she wanted them to lead her next, when their bodies were ready to begin again. Jenn told them that she had felt a little like Anna had been sort of left out and had in mind a few things to try with her, if she wouldn't mind.

Leo lay quietly between them, letting Jenn and Anna discuss the ideas between themselves. He decided that, if they wanted, they should commence the next phase as soon as they were ready, even though that was likely to be before him. He knew that watching them start to pleasure each other would be highly erotic for him and that it would help re-arouse him anyway. The impending pleasure of it flowed through him and he felt the first, very faint stirrings in his quiet cock between his legs, as the girls placidly continued to gently fondle him.

While they were waiting, they also discovered little snippets of life information about each other of a more general nature. From their first discussions online, Leo had told Jenn that Anna and he would want to become close friends, as well as sexual partners, with her and Jenn was just now really starting to see the value in what he said that would offer her. While it was now way too late to go backward, she really started now to be convinced that she had made exactly the right decision in agreeing to play and learn with this couple, and not any others, at least initially.

Soon, Leo unwrapped his arms from around Jenn and Anna and slid down the bed from between them. He stood up off the bed, pulled off his shirt which had never been removed earlier, laid it on another chair, and picked up Jenn's pretty silken knickers which had been tossed rather unceremoniously aside in the rush to Jenn's arousal. He also slipped the unfastened bra from Jenn as well and put both items of lingerie with Jenn's outer clothes. While he was up, he also slid Jenn's overnight bag onto a bench and flipped it open, so that should she want anything out of there, it would be easily reachable for her later.

As he did, he noticed her two toys, the medium-slim vibrator and the "monster" dildo, nestled within her changes of clothes and underwear. He asked Jenn and Anna if they wanted them and passed them over when they said that would be good. The two girls had by now moved closer together and were beginning to intertwine their bodies, arm in arm, leg between leg. Leo moved toward the bathroom, intending to have a piss while the girls commenced their first moments of playing together.

He stopped suddenly, though, remembering a promise he'd made to Jenn early in their discussions about what she wanted to see, learn and experience. He mentioned to the girls where he was going and Jenn quizzically looked at Anna, asking shyly whether Anna could excuse her for just a minute or two. Anna agreed readily and Jenn jumped up and covered the short distance to where Leo was standing quickly. She reached down and, holding him by the cock, walked with him to the bathroom.

Leo suggested to Jenn that she squat beside him, with her face on the level of his dick, one hand in his, holding his cock pointed toward the toilet bowl and the other reached around behind his closest leg, then through between them to fondle his balls from beneath. Jenn made an approving "Mmmmm" sound and said that she liked that idea. So, like that, together they pointed him as he started the steady stream of golden urine.

Once he was sure that they had him aimed accurately and the stream was going into the right place, Leo released his hand and let Jenn continue holding him on her own. She watched it fascinatedly as it speared toward the toilet bowl and then gradually started to wane as his bladder became more and more empty. Almost expertly, Jenn adjusted the angle for the ever-decreasing arc of the urine stream, until it reached the point where it ceased to become a fast-flowing steady stream.

Leo explained that she needed to hold it steady, until the last few major spurts of urine at the end subsided, then explained to her that she needed to shake it a little gently to cause the last drops to fall off into the bowl. Jenn chuckled a little, quietly, as she did this for the first time for a man. Even if she may never do it again, she had found it a little exciting watching the whole process and holding him in both her hands again.

When it was finished, she fondled him a little further then let him go, thanking him for remembering. He shepherded her over to the washbasin and gently washed both their hands with soap under the warm water. He then raised both her hands to his face and kissed them, then took her in his arms, enfolding her, pressing her naked body against him. She wasn't sure but she thought there might just have been a little twitch of life from his cock; she was almost sure she felt it but couldn't swear by it.

She excused herself from Leo and turned back to Anna, jumping onto the huge bed and sliding quickly into Anna's arms. They pressed their bodies together, Jenn's ample boobs squashing up against Anna's slightly smaller ones. Leo remembered that Anna's has been much bigger once, before she'd had the breast reduction that she'd long wanted.

Both Jenn and Anna cupped each other's arsecheeks and pulled their bellies closer together, rubbing their furry little mounds against each other and then each slipping a leg between the other girl's. Leo watched them moving their pussies back and forth along each other's thigh and lay down on the very edge of the bed to watch them. Slowly, Jenn and Anna slipped further and further between each other legs until, eventually, they were sort of scissoring each other, the wet mouths of their pussies firmly together in what Jenn had told them she called a pussy-to-pussy kiss.

They wriggled their hips and ground their pussies and clits against each other, their breathing soon becoming heavier and coming in panting sounds. Leo listened very carefully too and thought that he was starting to hear the wet lips of their pussies sucking at each other with the clutching and releasing vacuum effect that wet surfaces sometimes exhibit. He found the sound, if he actually heard it or whether he just imagined it, to be just as erotic as watching Jenn and Anna slide their pussies along each other, and as watching the increasingly blissful looks on both their faces.

Lying on the bed, his head propped on one crooked arm, he reached down to his slightly stiffening cock with the other hand, to give it a little bit of a manual help along. He gently stroked his own balls and then the shaft of his cock, alternating between the two. He could definitely feel faint stirrings, a fair way off being able to generate a full erection but hopeful nonetheless. He too began to breathe just a bit more heavily and rocked his hips back and forth just a little in the classic fucking motion, even if it was only his hand.

Jenn and Anna were quite into their motion now and Leo was starting to suspect that they may even be able to bring each other off in that position. They were getting substantially more noisy too and their hands were sliding all over each other, cupping tits, bringing them up to their mouths, sucking on hard nipples, hands then diving down between their legs to brush each others clits when they could reach as well.

Very soon, Jenn's skin started to flush and she began to pant even more, her head starting to move a little, side to side. Leo had seen this before, either with another girl or with him, what he believed was the "redhead effect". He was convinced that redheads were the most sexual of all women, even if they started off slow because of some form of repressed, sexually-deprived early life.

From what he knew, Jenn likely qualified for that, with parents slightly protective of an only daughter and, possibly, a Catholic upbringing and maybe an Italian background, if her family name of Rossi was anything to go by. Of course, all of that might have meant nothing at all, except that he knew from chatting with her that she had reached the unusual age of between 21 and 22 before taking any actions toward her sexual awakening and fulfilment, pretty unusual in these days where many girls had their kit off and were feeding a young bloke's hard cock inside themselves, mouth, pussy or both, just into their early teenage.

Leo knew the alternative was just as likely, though, having discovered Jenn's undoubted intelligence and inate commonsense; Jenn may well have just decided early that she wanted to wait until SHE felt she was ready to explore her sexuality and to be able to do it on her own sensible adult terms. Neither was more or less likely than the other and, in fact, it may even be bits and pieces of both.

Leo's reflections on this were interrupted suddenly by both Anna and Jenn seemingly cumming in unison, a bit more noisily than earlier, with little squeaks and yelps seeming to punctuate the sight of their hips and pussies quivering a little crazily against each other. They moved against each other, savouring their moments, and then Anna seemed to take firm charge, sliding out from between Jenn's legs and swivelling around to bury her face firmly into the wet pussy that confronted her.

Jenn very quickly got the idea and pulled Anna's hips over the top of her face too, burying her face into Anna's similarly hot and moist pussy. They both very quickly and comfortably morphed into this "69" position and Leo could definitely hear each of them slurping at the other's soaking pussy now. He started to feel the onset of the bloodrush into his cock, which hardened noticeably within his stroking hand. He wondered whether he might just watch them pleasuring each other and take himself to a climax with his hand.

As the sight he was watching and his now-rhythmic sliding of his hand along the shaft of his cock, bringing more and more blood into his it and therefore firming it up markedly, he realised that Jenn had always been very emphatic about her interest in being with a male, the female sexual play being more "icing on the cake" and knew that he had to become involved in the girls' play to form the threesome again that Jenn had been promised.

Hmmmm, but where to join in the fun? He could join them with hands, fingers, lips and tongue, making some sort of crazy three-way "69". Not a whole lot different to their first three-way sexual play, though.

He could lift Jenn's hips up and slide his legs beneath her, angling her pussy up for presentation to the penetration of his cock into her but that seemed to sort of miss out on her seeing something about fucking first, before they moved to fully involve her body in that. He sort of knew, then, instinctively what Jenn might like him to do.

He moved around behind Anna's arse and rubbed his now rigid dick up and down within the crevice of her bum. Anna and Leo had never had anal sex and he was pretty sure that she would realise, knowing their sexlife really well, that this wasn't what he was about to do. In fact, she did and lifted her pussy up away from Jenn's mouth momentarily, allowing Leo to slide his hard cock in between her pussy and Jenn's lapping tongue, which immmediately found it and licked along the slick skin of the shaft.

As she licked it, her eyes opened to see it sliding both along the front of her face and within the folds of Anna's pussy. Leo angled just a little bit and, reaching down between the three of them, popped his cock head into the wet slit of Anna's cunt. Jenn readjusted her licking to lave up and down the shaft and flick his balls, running back up the shaft afterward to tickle Anna's clit, no longer covered by the hard shaft of Leo's cock. Jenn found that, actually, she could both tickle Anna's clit like that and she could also flick her tongue just into Anna's opened cunt lips, spread apart by the intrusion of Leo's thickened pole.

She also had a prime position from which to watch his cock starting to slide, in short strokes, swiftly in and out of Anna's stretching pussy. She continued to lick both of them as they moved against each other, alternating onto each of the different parts, while she felt just a little momentary twinge of jealousy that she'd not had the chance to slide her pussy down onto the hard cock first.

Then, in a flash of understanding, she knew that Leo was still remembering what she'd always said that she wanted; to see, to hear, to smell, to taste, to feel, and to experience everything in an ever-progressing sequence leading up to when she WOULD, with Anna's help and Leo's patience, slide this hard cock between the glisteningly wet lips of her pussy and deep within herself.

Knowing this instinctively now, she worked all the harder at them and also savoured the feelings that Anna's licking and tickling were provoking within her own pussy. She was starting to feel the increased thrumming of blood flow through her pussy region and knew that she was going to cum again very soon. She was also able to taste and feel the heat generated within Anna's pussy and started to hope that she was getting close too.

Leo had now pretty much abandoned the short strokes that he'd started with when he'd ebtered Anna and was pushing his hard rod deeper within her in longer thrusts. Jenn could see Anna's pussy lips being dragged backward and forth by the friction of Leo's movements. She also thought she could see them beginning to quiver a little with tiny spasms, signalling Anna's impending climax.

All of this became just a little too much for Jenn to stand any longer and she quickly came first. She could feel the spasms begin in her pussy as Anna continued to lick and suck frantically at her. Jenn herself thought she was seeing fireworks exploding in front of her eyes sort of and strained to keep watch on Leo's thrusting cock through the imagined lightshow, waiting to see the final effect on both him and Anna, as this would be the first time she would ever have to see fucking going through to completion.

Leo noticeably quickened his rhythm and the strokes were not quite as sure and deep, although he was still ploughing a long way inside of Anna's sopping cunt. Jenn could see that he was getting ready to spill his cum load inside of Anna and wondered what it would look like from this vantage point, whether there would in fact be anything to really see.

Her musings were answered immediately afterward when Leo drew his shaft almost right back out of Anna and, almost in an instant, thrust deep back inside of her with the entire length of his dick. He wriggled and rotated his hips a little as Jenn watched the outer signs on his body of the spasming reflex which powered the creamy cum from out of the end of his cock. They were only tiny signs but she could see little muscles twitching within the area around his balls.

At first, there was no sign of all the cum that he was spraying around the inside of Anna's cunt but Leo had told her, when they first discussed how wet she herself got and she had thought Anna and he would find it off-putting, that there was going to be lots more when his cum was added to either girl's own secretions. Sure enough, Jenn started to see the leaking of both Anna's almost completely clear fluids and the white-cream colour of Leo's sperm flowing back out of Anna as Leo more slowly and gently thrust in and out of Anna.

It wasn't a huge flow at first but Leo had told her that gradually gravity would take over and it could start to pour out. Before that occurred, Jenn realised, a moment before Leo did, that Anna herself had not cum. Leo once again increased the rhythm of his thrusting motions and frantically sawed at Anna's sodden cunt, greatly increasing the outflow of both their ejeculations and Jenn helped as much as possible too by licking frantically at Anna's clit.

Between them, they carried Anna over the top of the hill and down the other side. Her hips twitched spasmodically and she let go an increased amount of lubricating fluid and Leo's cream as her pussy lips twitched with the intensity of her climax. The outflow ran along the shaft of Leo's cock and onto to Jenn's forehead and hair, as she could also feel the increased light slapping of Leo's balls bounce against the top of her head.

These were, once again, new sensations for Jenn and the intensity of it almost took her off again, oh so close to cumming a second time almost immediately. She had discussed multiple orgasms with both of them at various times and they'd told her that they could happen but were not the norm, just a special occurrence that might appear sometimes if she was very lucky. This now gave Jenn the keen anticipation that maybe she just might be able to experience this with them over this first weekend.

They all started to slow their rhythms, the two girls licking at each other to clean the areas around their pussies. Leo soon slid himself backward to withdraw his once again softening cock and Jenn both saw and heard the head pop out of the seal of Anna's cuntlips. As it popped out, Jenn did her best to capture the mushroom head with her lips alone but it just eluded her. She reached back with a hand and wrapped it around, pulling the cock quickly into her mouth.