Jenn's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could taste both Leo and Anna on his dick and swirled her tongue around it to soak as much of their combined fluids into her mouth as she could. She was, by now, quite coming to really enjoy the taste, especially as it was the combination of both of her lovers. Yes, she thought she could call them that in her mind, as they had been physically loving her body and everything else they had shown so far indicated that they likely cared for her as a person as well.

Jenn reluctantly released Leo's soft dick from her mouth as he moved to stand up away from the bed. He was not away long as he climbed back on and signalled to both girls to once again move into the cuddling position they assumed after their first bout of sexual play only an hour or so before. This time, as soon as they were all in position, Jenn, a lot more sure of herself and what she was supposed to be doing, did not need Anna's urging hand to reach down and grasp Leo's cock and balls.

But, just as quickly she was suddenly unsure if Anna would be upset about her presuming it was OK and went to lift her hand away again. Anna was watching her, smiling, and shook her head softly and mouthed that it was OK, everything that Jenn wanted to do was OK this weekend. Jenn smiled back and let her hand slide gently back down to where it had been.

All three talked softly once more with each other, concentrating initially on any questions and comments that Jenn had. Once again, too, they quietly explored each other's lives with questions and answers, and all three gently stroked at each other, soothing the heated passions down to a warm comfortable afterglow. Leo asked them both if they wanted drinks or food but neither wished to break the embrace to bother with those yet. Later, was all they said.

Soon, they all fell silent, simply laying there listening to all their breathing, more gently now, as they all worked off the intense sexual exertions of the past hour or two. Jenn found herself glad of her fitness from all the soccer training as this had proved to be slightly more physically taxing than she had really expected. Anna was a reasonably fit woman as well, sort of slim and wiry in build, and Jenn imagined the physical work as an ICU nurse helped her stay that way. Neither girl seemed unduly exhausted from the sex play.

Leo, however, had told Jenn right from the start that he was in a different position. He was an older guy, just over 50 later this year, and he was, as he described himself, a bit of a physical wreck. But, strangely, so far he was not exhibiting any physical effects from the exertions either. If that was truly the case, he must have been something a little more special when he was younger and fitter and Jenn wished that there had been some way to experience him then.

Being sensible and a realist, she just as quickly put that out of her mind again, just thinking to ask Leo sometime if he had any older pictures of himself, so she might see what had been missed.

Soon, Anna's hand rejoined Jenn's on Leo's cock momentarily. They both manipulated it a bit and felt some responding stirrings within it. Anna asked Jenn if she would like to try something else. Jenn nodded her head and had an inquisitive look on her face, asking Anna what they might do, at which Anna suggested that they both start sucking Leo to get him hard and ready again. Jenn nodded her assent but also wished to know what they would do with it then.

Leo, watching them with a smile on his face, asked her would she be almost ready to think about sliding his cock inside her pussy to fully consummate her sexual awakening and complete her initial journey to full womanhood. Jenn eagerly nodded, Yes, Please!

Both girls straddled Leo's legs around his slightly stiffening cock, proceeding to play with his balls and shaft with their hands. Anna gently placed her hand around the back of Jenn's head and drew it down toward the upturned shaft, held vertical within their hands and whispered that Jenn should go first.

Jenn rocked forward on her knees, dropped her face to the head of his dick, opened her mouth and slid her lips over the head, tickling it with her tongue as she did, and then slid her lips further down the shaft. She felt it going into her mouth, filling it with the warmth of his thickening flesh, as far as she had gotten it in earlier. But this time she wanted more of it within her mouth and slid further down.

She could feel the head of his dick starting to approach the top of her throat but knew, when Anna gently warned her, that she might not be ready yet to slide it any further in. Anna gently took her head in both hands and helped her start to bob her head up and down on the hardening column of warm flesh. Jenn instinctively rippled her tongue around the cock and resumed the sucking action that she'd found Leo had so enjoyed the first time she had taken him in her mouth.

Jenn could feel it growing harder and harder within her mouth and was enthralled by the feeling of control and achievement as she realised that it was her, hitherto inexperienced Jenn, who was currently building the lengthening and thickening rod of hard flesh that would soon be parting her pussy lips and squeezing its way into her virgin cuntal sheath. She felt herself start to moisten significantly again as she thought of this and Anna must have sensed it too, as she moved slightly and reached between Jenn's legs from behind her to slide her hand within the tender folds at the portal of Jenn's pussy.

Jenn slid her rump back and forth to increase the friction of Anna's hand on her pussy and Anna responded by slipping her thumb right inside easily. With the tips of her free fingers, she sought and found Jenn's stiffening clit and began to massage that as well. Jenn moaned loudly and thrashed her pussy against Anna's hand a little more wildly.

At the same time, she began to bounce her head up and down on the now almost rigid cock even more rapidly. As she moved upward, she now remembered to use her tongue to tickle the very sensitive spot near Leo's circumcised cock head, on the bottom of it but at what looked like the front of a warrior's helmet. Leo's cock jumped eagerly within her mouth each time she did this and this increased Jenn's arousal further with the feeling of sexual confidence in her own newly-developed abilities to arouse the man she was about to fuck soon.

On her downward strokes, she tried to concentrate too on sliding it further in each time but was still finding it a little diffult once it reached the point where her throat began. Anna moved up to Leo's cock and murmured to Jenn to let her show her. Jenn took one last mighty suck as she popped the cock out of her mouth again, and one last tickle beneath the helmet, feeling the desired jump of his cock again as it left her mouth.

Anna slid Leo's now hard cock straight into her open mouth and rocked forward so far that the cock slid right inside until Anna's lips were pretty much down within Leo's dark pubic hair. She slid back up the length of his cock once more, until the head was just visible and nearly about to pop out, sucked in again, breathed out through her nose and slid right down into his pubic hair once more. Then slowly she slid up the rigid column of flesh once more.

This time she sucked but allowed the cock head to slip out from between her lips. She turned to Jenn and whispered that, as it neared the point at which it had been sticking, she should imagine that she about to swallow something and let her throat relax for it to go down. The angle at which she approached it was also sort of important, as it helped slightly the straighter her neck and throat were, if she could achieve that.

Anna dived down once more and showed Jenn what she meant, with three or four quick strokes up and down the length of Leo's cock, before indicating that Jenn should have another go at it. Anna told her not to worry about the licking or sucking for a moment till she felt she had the swallowing action right.

Jenn got carefully into position and rocked herself forward, her mouth sliding quickly down the length of the hard flesh. As the hot head of Leo's cock neared the start of her throat, she tried to imagine swallowing a drink and was surprised to find that the cock head slid just into her throat, leaving only an inch or so outside of her mouth. She could almost touch his pubic hair with the tip of her nose and, although she still found it slightly uncomfortable within the opening of her throat, she was so buoyed by the success of this attempt that she quickly slid back up his cock shaft and boomeranged back down to get the same success again.

More determined now, she set up a regular rhythm sliding up and down the rigid flesh until, finally, after about a dozen or so strokes, she felt his pubic hair on her lips and the head of his cock fully within the opening of her throat. Exultant, she tried it again but got the timing slightly wrong and suffered the "gag reflex" that Anna had warned her about. She backed back up his pole once more, thought more carefully and slid back down again to meet with complete success once more.

Leo had watched all this, the sight of his cock sliding in and out of Jenn's mouth and throat almost as arousing to him as the physical actions she was performing, as guys are extremely visual. He could feel himself as hard as he was likely to get and wondered how long Jenn would want to keep throating him and when he should gently pull her up on top of him to introduce the solid, hot spear into her sheath. But she seemed so happy for the moment with what she was achieving that he waited and tried his best to keep the sensations under control.

Anna had been watching carefully, not daring to distract Jenn again by playing between her legs until she was sure that Jenn had gotten the knack she was seeking. As soon as she had, Anna once more started to play with Jenn's pussy and clit, preparing her for the incursion soon of Leo's rampant cock. She momentarily hoped that he would not hurt Jenn entering her but knew that Leo had always tried to be gentle with her, almost too gentle sometimes, and resolved to be fairly vigilant in caring for Jenn as the cock made its initial penetration.

Leo and Anna looked at each other and realised that it would need to be now or the moment would pass with Leo spraying his next load of cum straight down Jenn's throat. Anna got up on her knees behind Jenn and put her arms around her to cup her tits, fondling the nipples as she did so. Jenn shivered a little at the touch on the sensitive little buds.

Leo also reached out and cupped her breasts momentarily, running his hands around the firm round mounds of flesh. Then he slid his hands to put them beneath her shoulders and lifted her gently up toward him, his cock dropping out of her mouth to fall against his stomach. He slid her up the length of his body and kissed her lips, his tongue entering her mouth to find hers and tangle with it there. Their mouths worked on each other and then Leo slid Jenn even further up, to kiss and lick her breats and nipples.

Anna had let them go and now was positioned behind and beneath Jenn, slightly supporting her thighs. She reached around and took Jenn's right hand, moving it down between Jenn's legs to slide it along her own steaming hot, wet crevasse. Anna knew that Jenn would likely know where everyhting was on her own body but wanted her to just be sure and also confident that she was wet enough and ready. Jenn moaned again as she slid her own hand back and forth within her wet slit and over her rigid clit.

Anna then moved their hands down to Leo's solid cock, lying there in wait like a fat snake for its intended prey, Jenn's hot, wet pussy. They grasped Leo's cock together and angled it up toward Jenn's opening. Leo allowed Jenn to take the bulk of her weight on her knees and sink down slightly so that both girls could position the mushroom head of his hard cock within the folds at the entrance to Jenn's pussy.

He could feel his cock head poised at the entrance of her cunt, deliciously enveloped by the warm wet pussy lips surrounding it. He gently moved his hips up a little to slide just a fraction more into the honeypot he was feeling on the end of his dick. It felt like there should be no trouble sliding it right in but allowed the two girls to control the penetration largely by themselves.

Anna whispered to Jenn that she thought it was ready to go in and Jenn responded that it was indeed exactly in the right spot. She was also savouring the feel of just the tip of the cock head, sitting stationery within the entrance to her cunt and could have just sat there like that for much longer. Then she felt Leo gently push just a fraction more in again and decided that she wanted the rest.

Anna helped her set up a slight rocking rhythm up and down, so that Jenn felt the head of Leo's cock sliding a little within the folds of her pussy. She was sure it would drop out, if Anna and her were not holding it firmly in place. As Anna helped beginning to increase the length of the rocking motion, Jenn felt her pussy sheath commence an opening feeling, like it was unfolding slightly. As it happened, she felt Leo's cock slide just another small fraction inside her.

This caused her to moisten even further, followed by a another feeling of unfolding more. At this, as she settled on a downward stroke, she felt the rigid column slide in a little further and then felt a sort of popping feeling as the bulbous head slipped past the tight sealing membranes at the opening and right inside the entrance of Jenn's pussy.

She took a deep breath as she felt a moment of insecurity and unsureness about it but Anna whispered into her ear, soothing her and helping her to relax a little more. The hard cock slid just a fraction more again and Jenn was now starting to feel the beginning of the feeling of being filled up inside that she'd read and heard about.

Now Anna had a hand on one of Jenn's hips and was giving guiding motions for up, down and also a new slightly circular rotation of Jenn's pelvis. She could feel the head of the intruding column of hot hard flesh moving around inside her, producing another flooding sensation of wetness coming from deep within her.

Jenn was starting to get over the insecure feeling but was still breathing deeply and heavily. But the nature of it seemed to be changing a little and it felt more like the normal heavy breathing that she noticed as she got aroused and built to her climax. It was now less of feeling a fear of the unknown or never before experienced.

In fact, now Jenn started to take over the control of her own pelvic movements, rather than almost completely relying on Anna's guidance. She began to experiment a little with variations on the movements that Anna had been controlling.

Now Jenn started to bounce up and down in different rhythms, some shortish strokes, acclimatising to the feeling of cock within her pussy to the same degree, then longer strokes allowing it to slide a little deeper within her, giving more of the unfolding and filling feeling. She began to get confident that it was now far enough in that it would not drop away from her and dared to momentarily release his cock to rub her own clit and give herself some more delicious sensations.

Jenn was finding that she really, really liked this position, as it gave her an equal element of control over the amount of penetration within her, the angle with which his cock was starting to slide into her and she could also reach out and touch any part of Leo, Anna or herself that she wanted to within reason. She rubbed herself a couple of more times, then reached down to fondle Leo's balls. She then slid her hand up the shaft of his cock to realise that they now had him almost halfway inside of her.

She bounced more vigorously, feeling it sliding further up toward the centre of her, the core of the heat and moisture that she was generating inside her pussy. She began to feel more and more filled with cock now and the unfolding sensations were now giving way to something that felt like she was starting to open up completely to permit the fleshy pole to slide right up inside her, almost to the bottom of her chest. Well, it sorta felt like that anyway.

She was feeling the slick sensation of the sides of Leo's cock sliding along the inner walls of her cunt, silky smooth velvet sliding along the outside of the hot hard cock. God, she was getting even wetter and could feel it leaking out of her, probably running down his shaft and onto his balls and into his pubic hair. Well, it was not worth worrying about that now, and she bounced down a little harder to find for the first time that Leo lifted his hips slightly with a matching thrust.

She was sure that time that he almost touched the most private part inside her, the cervix, entrance to her womb. As she bounced and sometimes rotated her pelvis a bit as Anna had shown her, she now COULD feel the head of his cock rummaging around at that opening as well, leading to even more new sensations and leading her to wonder if he would slip inside there as well. She had known that she was somewhat sensitive around the cervix but the hot skin of her first hard cock inside her added a new dimension to that sensitivity.

With both Jenn and Leo both giving a final meeting thrust each, she felt her pubic mound butt up against his and the raspy coarseness of his male pubic hair begin to tangle with her own. Leo murmured to her that she now had him all the way inside and she, once more, felt exultant, as she felt that she had pretty easily achieved what had once seemed almost unimaginable to her. She slid up and own on his pole delightedly.

Anna leaned forward and whispered that she try this, showing her how to just rub back and forth on Leo's pubic bone which stimulated her clit just a little, not as much as fingers or tongues but a little pleasant anyway. Then she whispered to use different combinations of all the movements, in control sometimes, and other times to let Leo define a thrusting rhythm that they both followed. Jenn proceeded to bounce, rub, rotate and lots of different combinations of them and sometimes she just moved to meet the more full-blooded thrusts that Leo was making.

Finally, Anna whispered to her to try rocking her upper body back away from Leo while thrusting down and forward onto his cock. That gave a sensation of him slipping even deeper inside of her, a feeling of being even more filled up. Jenn added that to her repertoire and started to use all of the movements in different combinations to explore the different sensations it caused. Jenn could now feel herself and Leo stimulating all of the inner recesses of her pussy with the head and the sides of his cock.

As the sexual tensions within her mounted, she got hotter and hotter, her moans started to become wilder and wilder, and she was beginning to feel a sort of thrumming within her pussy building on all of the other sensations. Leo pulled her to him, kissed her deeply with his tongue thrusting into her mouth, then allowed her to rock back again as he slid his hands over her breasts and nipples, stimulating them even more. He gripped her hips as well and sometimes took over the movements that she was making on his cock.

He was starting to pant fairly heavily, the first real evidence that she'd seen of the exertion upon him. But he wasn't slowing and kept up a by-now furious rhythm within the tight, hot, steamy hole of her cunt. Jenn could feel the friction of his thrusts heating her insides even more and thrust hard back at him to amplify the feeling. She was now starting to feel like she was floating above themselves.

As Jenn and Leo had now fully joined and were settling into a quite furious fucking rhythm, Anna knew that she was no longer needed behind Jenn and slid herself up and around the two bumping together, straddled Leo's head and settled her cunt onto his mouth for the delicious sensations that his mouth and tongue could give her. He was doing a lot of puffing and blowing onto her pussy and clit but still tried manfully to bring his tongue into play as often as possible as well. She cut him a bit of slack and moved her hips this way and that to allow him to access different areas of her pussy without him having to move his head too much.