All Comments on 'Jenny & Josh Ch. 04'

by ITPro

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A beautiful story

I didn't comment before - I was waiting to see if this was the final chapter and I guess it is.

No matter; this was a very touching, loving story and has been a very good read.

I have no objection to a touch of incest and you managed to combine several erotic themes in this salacious yet moving tale.

I look forward to future stories from you.

Thank you for your talent and time,

Norman

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
I couldn't say it better than Anonymous from UK.

While I gave it 5 Stars at the end of each chapter, I also waited for the final chapter to comment. While it was an unusual family grouping, I don't think I've read a more beautiful love story on this site, or anywhere else for that matter. You have an unusually fine talent and I am so grateful you chose to share it with us. I hope you will favor us with other submissions in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great series - hope this isn't the end

Great series with great characters that had personality. I would love to see a follow-up series dealing with Sarah and Amanda's advancing pregnancies and their pregnant sex with Josh - you teased us a bit this chapter with how the pregnancy was changing Sarah's body, and that left me really hoping to revisit Josh and Jenny's family again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love Story

This is by far and away the geatest story I have ever read on Literotica. When I got to the delivery part and she was bleedin I started to cry with heartbreak. I should tell you I'm a 58 year old man that doesn't cry at much but your story really got to me. Thank goodness it had a more haapy ending than things do in the real world Thank You so much for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow.

I have read both series of your stories in the past day, and am pleased to announce that I had 7 orgasms from them, thank you.

Also, in relation to Amanda's rape, as a rape victim myself, I feel it was quite an accurate interpretation.

Thanks for the read (and the orgasms!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow... This series was great! It is a wonderful love story worthy of print publication. I felt every emotion, love, lust, anger, sadness, and joy. I even reared up at moments. I would love to see you write another story series.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

I thoroughly enjoyed this series. It was so erotic. A person could feel the love radiating from this story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

The story was great I gave you a 1 on the score why because you didn't finish the dam story

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
loved this story.

5 stars. i wish there was one more chapter with the 5 kids and 3 moms living life. but this was a wonderful story, very erotic, full of love. THANKS

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Good job

Wonderful story. Idea for a follow up is to have Sarah and amanda have girls and then have it about Chris becoming lovers to Jenny, Sarah, amanda, Vicki, Elizabeth and the two girls not born in this story. 1 man 7 woman that would take some writing skills if you are up for it lol or use Susan the cop as a main character in a different series Hope you read this comment and find the desire to write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous