Jenny Gets Fucked Ch. 03

Story Info
Jenny's Mom enters the picture.
1.8k words
4.23
67.4k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VirginiaS
VirginiaS
281 Followers

As he was pile driving her butt, he already knew that he wanted to fuck this girls Mother too. Her back was covered in the sweat coming from his body, and as he yanked her head up by her hair, he thought to himself that this might be the start of something good.

*************************

Jenny's asshole had hurt like hell, after Flip had finished with her. It was almost a reprieve when a little while later he had put her legs up on his shoulders and had fucked her cunt, but it sure was a lot looser than her asshole had been.

As Jenny had laid there, with her knees being pushed back up into her breasts, and Flip's face just inches from hers, it had felt good till he had grinned at her and reached down to insert his middle finger back into her rosebud. She had winched, but Flip kept fucking her with both his cock and the middle finger in her ass. The sweat drooling down from his forehead was falling into her eyes, and as he picked up the fucking speed, Jenny almost wished that he would cum so that he would stop assaulting her body.

Flip had used her a couple more times that afternoon, before he made Jenny get on her knees and he face fucked her. Flip knew he was treating her a lot rougher than he had ever treated Amy, but a plan was formulating in his mind.

He was not going to make the same mistakes as he had with Amy. Jenny was going to be nothing but a fucking slut that he was gonna break in good, and then let his friend have her. Shit he thought, she's already been fucked by a few of his buddies, and she hadn't protested, so maybe just maybe he might make some money off of this broad. He had always wondered how some of the pimps had taken their women and turned them into whores, who made them good money. Maybe it was his turn to get in on the act. He knew he would have to be careful what street corner he was going to put her, but he was sure not all the corners were spoken for.

But first there was the little matter of her Mom.......

"Jenn, what time does your Mom get home from work?"

She had looked up at him suspiciously and said "Why?"

"I wanted to find out who the black guy was that she has been messing around with."

"For Christ's sake Flip, you can't ask her something like that!"

"Look sweetcheeks, I'm not asking for your permission. I'll find a discreet way to ask her."

As Flip followed Jenny into the house, her mother was just coming out of the Kitchen. "Hello Mrs G. how you been doing........"

"Where the fuck have you had my daughter all day!"

"Whoa whoa, geez she's been with me."

Her mother looked at Flip, and then gauged whether she could make it to the closet to get her ex's gun, but she was smart enough the realize that this young buck nigger would break her neck before she could reach it, so her shoulders sagged and she resigned herself not to push this kid.

"Mom, I've been with Flip, and no one else."

"You smell of sex Jenn! Get up stairs and take a bath or shower. Also, don't forget to take a douche!"

As Jenny went up the steps, she noticed that Flip was not leaving to go home. She dared not stay in sight to them to listen, but when she got to the top of the stairs, she crouched in the shadows to listen.

"So Mrs G, Jenn spilled that you been messing around with some black dude."

Her mothers cheeks turned two shades of red, as he said it. She was going to slap his face, but she knew this black kid could handle her easily enough if it came to a confrontation.

"Uhmmmmm.... Jenny says too much sometimes."

"Hey, it's no big deal Mrs G, a grown woman has needs too."

As she started to measure her response, Flip took a step forward and put his hands on her shoulders.

"Mrs G, no one needs to know you been fucking around with a nigger. You evidently must have enjoyed it, or you wouldn't have done it."

The words stung, but she tried to keep her composure.

"Okay, so there is no secrets going on here, Mrs G. Jenny spent part of the morning and the afternoon at my place. We fucked around a little, and ..... no don't start yelling! We didn't do anything she didn't want done. That daughter of yours is a lot like you. She has a fine young body, and she is just starting to awaken to that fact. Hell, it's a wonder no white boy has tapped into that young pussy of hers."

Jenny's mother felt pressure on her shoulders, and she slowly sank down to her knees. Surely this nigger wasn't going to make a move on her?

As she ended up on her knees, Flip's package was quite evident, and she could smell the sexing that he must have been doing with her daughter.

She looked up into his face, and could see the smile spreading across it. "I don't know how that other nigger took care of you Mrs G, but I can tell you that my nine or ten inches, has never failed to satisfy!"

Did he say nine of ten inches? Oh my God!

As she was looking up at him, he stared down at her and told her quietly "Unzip me Mrs G."

Jenny's mother didn't move at first.

"DO IT NOW DAMMIT!"

That snapped her out of it, and with shaking fingers she grasped the zipper and started pulling it down. As it was going down, she could see the kid was not wearing any underpants, cause she could see his pubic hairs. As she continued pulling it down further, she caught the first glimpse of the top of Flip's cock. "God, he was HUGE" she thought.

Flip slowly took his one hand and let his fingers run through the woman's hair. Fuck he thought, she was as easy to manipulate as her daughter.

When she had pulled the zipper all the way down, it still didn't show the end of his cock.

"Okay, never mind fucking with my belt, just pull my pants down!"

She did as she was told, and all of a sudden the end of his cock sprang out, and almost struck her in the nose.

"For starters Mrs G, why don't you just take it in your mouth, and pay it the attention that it deserves. If.... and I'm saying IF, you do a good job, then we will see what else your good at."

He didn't even wait for her to move her head forward, as he roughly twisted his fingers in her hair and jammed her head forward into his cock.

"Okay, no open up and let's see if your as good as Jenny was today."

As the knob of his cock pushed past her lips and forced her teeth to let it enter her mouth, Jenny's Mom had her first orgasm. It had been over two months since Ben had last fucked her, and here this buck nigger was going to face fuck her with a cock that was much bigger than Ben's had been. Not only that, she always needed to suck Ben so that he would get hard, and this kid had what amounted to a diamond cutter, finding it's way to the back of her mouth.

She retched one time, and then let him push part of his cock into her throat. Fuck, neither her husband nor Ben had ever done that before.

Meanwhile, at the top of the stairs, Jenny's knees had buckled and she was now slumped down and watching her mother being face fucked. She didn't know whether to feel revulsion, or what, but her fingers had found their way into her shorts, and she was now starting to furiously masturbate her already cum filled pussy.

As Flip pushed a couple of inches into her throat, he knew he had to have this white bitch.

He yanked his cock out of her mouth, "Okay, enough. Where is the fucking bedroom?"

"It.... it's up the stairs." she stammered.

As he pulled her to her feet, he looked up the stairs and saw Jenny crouched down, with a hand in her shorts. Flip smiled up at her, and told her "Get in the fucking bedroom and get your clothes off Jenn!"

As Flip escorted her mother up the stairs, she could see that she was not fighting this at all. It struck her that her Mom must have been enjoying it when Flip was fucking her mouth.

That afternoon, Flip was glad that he had taken two Viagra pills before he had taken Jenny home. He became a fucking machine, first fucking her mothers loose and sloppy cunt, before sticking it in Jenny.

Jenny had noticed the combination of juices from Flips cock, and what her Mother had deposited on it. It repulsed her, but also helped to make her wet.

The fucking he had laid to Jenny had been particularly brutal. He wanted this Mother and Daughter to know that he was the boss. In fact after having finally cum in Jenny, he had made her mother clean his cock with her tongue, and he had told her mother to roll over.

Jenny's Mom knew this type of nigger, and what he wanted. She had been fucked in her ass a few times, but never by a cock of this size, but it didn't matter, cause he didn't give her a chance to get scared. No sooner had her Mother rolled over, than Flip had snaked an arm around her stomach and was pulling her ass up to meet his cock.

There had been an exhale of breath, as his knob had passed her sphincter muscle, and then he was in. Pushing her head into the mattress, he gave a giant shove, and a good 6 inches of his cock was into her asshole.

"Oh yea, now that's what I'm talking about!"

The anal intrusion had been particularly hard, but having had anal sex before, Jenny's Mom was smart enough to know that the trick was to not tighten up.

As he lowered his head and bit into her Mothers neck, he asked her how it felt.

Jenny's Mom just nodded in the affirmative. She knew better than to antagonize this nigger. Besides....., it REALLY DID feel good.

Jenny had laid there beside them and cried, but at the same time she had been frantically masturbating herself.

**************************

Not sure if there is anymore need to show how Jenny ended up on the streets, or how her Mom ended up cooking for Amos's Dad, and being his fuck tress for both Father and Son.

VirginiaS
VirginiaS
281 Followers