All Comments on 'Jenny Is Caught'

by FredricaForever

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sick

sick, fucking sick. didn't read it, just know that it is sick.

LutherTLutherTover 18 years ago
Great Story!

Short, but hot! Keep writing, and don't let those fools who don't like the incest fantasy discourage you.

FredricaForeverFredricaForeverover 18 years agoAuthor
Such bravery

You took the time to type out a comment in a category which oviously you find distasteful and yet you weren't brave enough to leave it with your name. I tell you what, if you had bothered to read it, there's a small introduction at the beginning which explains the whole story. But in your small minded opinion, it's sick, just sick.

Oh and note, I am ALWAYS brave enough to post WITH my username. Always have been. I figure if i'm going to post something on a story, I want them to know who it was that said it, be it bad or good. For or against.

mrcomfy1mrcomfy1over 18 years ago
HOT

Keep up the good writing......you are very good at this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
can't get enough

Simply Outstanding, it caused be to have a boner from the first line to the last period, hopefully this will not be the last story you write??????

I need it, I love it, I want some more of it!!!!!!!!

Give it to me NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it!

I love father-daughter incest stories because I always wanted to have sex with my father and never did. When I was about 8 or 9 years old, I saw his large penis when he was asleep one day and from that time on, it fascinated me and I really wanted it. My craving for him really became strong when I became a teenager. I think he might have gone along with a sexual relationship with me but I was too shy to come on to him and he was the same way. My sexual fantasies often involve having my dad put his large penis into me and stroking me wildly before finally shooting his hot come into my unprotected young pussy! I especially like the idea of being fucked doggy style. This story made me hot, hot, hot! Thanks for a good read!

AmyfriendAmyfriendalmost 17 years ago
A delicious...

hot story that makes my pussy drip like a tap.

William smythWilliam smythover 15 years ago
Well Done

I have just discovered this author and while incest is not my favorite erotic subject this, as well as her other stories are well plotted and well written. She needs to favor us with more.

iloveladygagailoveladygagaover 14 years ago
OMFG!

Holy fuck! That story made my little tight pussy cum all over my sheets!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more

simply put...plzz post a second story....more detail and more spanking....maybe tie mommy up and make her watch

8675Jenny309@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFredricaForever@FredricaForever
I love to write, chat and make friends. For me, it's a turn on knowing that my words brought the reader pleasure. More so if they are aroused and get off from reading it. Meows!