Jenny Loves Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

He shoves her back into the furs on the bed, spreading her legs as he does. Debby is shaking with the anticipation of Jake's mouth on her labia. Jake assaults her twat like a man possessed to Debby's enthusiastic delight. She orgasms very quickly and frequently. Jake is in heaven as he consumes her hot swollen labia running with girl juice. Debby is convulsing with sustained orgasms, each longer and deeper than the last. She finally goes flat and quiet. Jake slides up beside her and kisses her for the first time today with her love juices all over his mouth and some of his spunk still around hers. Beth was concerned she would have to break them apart but they gradually sat up and almost in unison ...

"Was that OK Mistress?"

"You two are the ones to answer that but it sure looked like you were having a very good time. You both get an A+ for style and performance in Sex 101. Debby, you are a natural cock sucker. If anybody calls you that just thank them and Jake, I don't think Debby is going to be running around on you looking for a better cunt sucker."

"I love Debby's twat. It's sweet like you said." I would have never thought of that.

"You two understand what this is about and why?"

"Can't get me/Debby pregnant." they say in unison.

"But you can both have a lot of enjoyment and fun satisfying each other in the meantime. Remember that I'll be checking up on you often."

"Will you do things to us again?" Debby asks.

"If you want me to I'll be glad to show you how. Jake, make sure Debby has a few furs to wear for you." they both smiled since they both wanted Beth's personal attention to their wants and needs, indeed, they both wanted her. "Debby, you're invited to dinner .. and that's a standing invitation for any time you are here. Tonight your attendance is required."

Beth is thinking what a total success and the guarantee of 'fidelity'. They both have to have Beth's love and attention. Sweet sexy Debby is not going anywhere and will soon be satisfying Beth. Her own little furry love slaves. Thank you Mary.

7 True Marriage and a true Family

It's dinner time. Jenny and Tara made dinner tonight while the rest were off doing their thing. All sit in the formal dinning tonight with new guest, Debby. Jake sits beside her.

Everyone is dressed in furs including Debby. Jake had made sure she had something appropriate. They raided the fur closet and had her decked out in a nice thick floor length (on her) Arctic Fox vest that will fit Luther. Quite large on her since she is the smallest of anyone. She looks like a little girl dressed in her big mama's furs making her look even younger and more delectable yet. Her fuzzy bright blue sweater accentuates the fur very nicely.

Everyone else, including Jake who is in a very big '80's vintage womans very full Mink that the girls got when they were buying vintage. It is top quality even now. Jake loves it. He says it makes him feel even more like a man. Debby is certainly taken by his choice as she hugs and fondles his fur.

Everyone except Debbie is nude under their furs.

Mary starts with hers and Luther's latest screwing in public account. Everyone is very supportive and asking all about the trill she must have had. Mary's joy and happiness is quite graphic. Luther says how sweet and excited she got and it was a very special thrill for him as well. "It's so nice being Mr. Waller's nasty fucking whore." she said with a big smile. Everyone laughed.

Debby is conspicuously silent and quite flush. Jake could hardly contain his sexual excitement though not saying anything except for an occasional "yeah .. yeah" under his breath. Everyone knew he was enjoying it very much since this kind of participation is all quite new to him as well. It's all specifically staged for Debbie and secondarily Jake.

Then Beth talks about how Jake is turning over a new disciplinary leaf today and will no longer be talking back, getting into trouble or behaving inappropriately. He has Debby to thank as they had worked out ways of dealing with their tensions and find true happiness at the same time. Jake has a huge smile and nodding with this recognition and his willingness to participate.

"We had a lot of help from Beth who showed us the way through our problems and Debby was quite eager to make this work, right Debby?"

Debby is now clearly having problems with the situation. Very sexually stimulated but anxious over the open discussion over the current topic concerning her and Jake. She mumbled something and excused herself.

She had barely left her chair before the Quartet has her surrounded. Her mouth is dry and she is trembling from both fear (the unknown) and her sexual excitement over such wonderful and erotic sexual talk. Her legs are like rubber and she is quivering and letting short little gasps as she looks up into Jenny's eyes. She desperately wants to run but her legs wouldn't move.

"Debby ... sweet little Debby. You have nothing to fear and everything to have as your own." as she strokes her face, running her fingers through her hair. Jenny's fur is open displaying her nude body to Debby who gasps and nearly faints as a sexual rush flows through her body going straight to her vagina that lets her know flight s the last thing she wants now. Beth unfastens Debby's skirt from behind her and it falls to the floor. Jenny runs a finger up her labia from bottom to top and Debby swoons at this and the Fox vest is reversed around her and draped over her with the rush of fur sensations all over her body. Jenny's hands then come up to Debby's tits and cups them through the soft sweater.

"You love having your tits softly caressed during the day .. sweet Debby?" smiling knowingly as she gently fondles and squeezes them sweater and all. Debby moans softly as the heat of her body flows into the warmth of the Quartet around her. Her arms come up and wrap around Jenny unconsciously as Jenny leans her head down to her just a little and puts her lips to Debby's soft little mouth. Debby's hands move down to Jenny's butt squeezing her as she pulls her close, tightly twat to twat. A flood of passion erupts from Debby as she inhales Jenny. Her girl juices are running down her thighs in her excitement as she presses her twat to Jenny. She feels herself surging to the women swaddled in furs, pressing on her from all around with the feel of Jenny's naked flesh against her front.

"Pleasure my breasts Debby." She tips her head forward as her mouth is tit level to Jenny. Her tongue shoots out touching her nipple then her lips kiss and suck on it and then her large swollen aureoles. Soon she has Jenny's whole breast in her mouth massaging with her tongue and sucking it fully. Jenny sight lightly .. "Yes Debby, you love this very much .. don't you ... as she is stroking her labia with a finger again. Debby erupts on her tit with an orgasm ... Oh yes Debby suck Mary's tit now." and Jenny turns her to Mary, her body rubbing against the others all around her. Beth lifts her sweater so Mary can suck her small melons and Debby is beside herself with the excitement. Mary's fingers are up her twat, pumping the sweet little girl to orgasm. Mary sucks up her orgasm in their kiss. She then turns her to Tara who pushes her to her knees and pulls her face into her twat. Debby has Tara to orgasm in no time at all sucking up her girl juices. Tara pulls her up and kisses her with the girl juices all over her face. Such a sweet girl and so eager to please as she turns her to Beth. Well Debby, how do you like our extended family?" Holding Debbie's trembling body lose to hers.

Luther and Jake are both fur pounding their puds watching this erotic scene unfold.

"Do I get to be a part?" she is eagerly panting with enthusiasm. Beth has both hands squeezing her plump little buttocks, pressing her twat to her own.

"Different than the Cheerleaders, huh? Debby, you are now a provisional member. Full membership is when you and Jake consummate your relationship. You just had your initiation. There are Family Rules which you can learn and not much different than most good families. Jenny is Alpha female and Luther is Alpha male. I'm your's and Jake's sex trainer." Beth kisses Debby with a long and sustained kiss. Debby is weak with the passions. All the women fur fondle them and Debby all over as she experiences a series of orgasms from all the furring and fingering of her clitoris. Beth inhales her spasms with their kisses.

As they disengage Jake takes her hand to steady her, his cock still dripping from his excitement.

"Here Jake dear let me take care of that." She is on his cock sucked up fully and he erupts quickly with her soft sucking. "Now isn't that better?" as normal as anything.

They sit back to dinner and continue the conversation over rules and where the family is headed.

(Luther) "Now that Jake and Debby have their roles settled we can plan their sexual activities with a bit more specificity. Debby, you will need help getting on the pill. Anything else, don't hesitate to ask since your future is important to us all now. Don't forget that you and Jake are a couple now, engaged as it were. It will be very difficult and temptation is just a stroke away so consider your actions carefully. When you two copulate you are married so consider that when you are having fun and pleasuring each other. Confide in Beth. Now that you two are 18 you only need to wait for the contraception to take over before consummation."

"Mr. Waller, I can help with Jake a lot. One thing that attracted me here and to Jake was your loving home. My family sucks and the less I have to do with them the better I feel. That's what has gotten me in so much trouble and what attracted me to Jake. He was kinda wild and rebellious like me and for the same reasons. It wasn't 'till I got here that I found a totally different environment from what I expected. I want very much to do what ever I can and be here as much as I can. I'd live here too if I thought I could get away with it."

"Debby, that is why Mary, Beth and I came to be here as friends of Jenny to begin with. The last thing we expected was to fall in love with her father. That's why we are his lovers and his wives now. Well only one of us can be his 'Official' wife and that can't be Jenny, though she is Alpha female."

"I'm glad you mentioned that Tara. I've been considering that very thing since we have had some time since we have consummated our relationships. Jenny is my daughter and primary lover but we can't legally marry. It would be cruel to draw straws on that. It has to be more of a logical deliberation which almost instantly brought my mind to Mary.

You know I have avoided playing 'favorites' but Wife has a job description requiring social, organizational and financial skills. Mary is second only to Jenny in that respect, I think you will all agree? I also want actual relationships to be cohesive with Jake. This satisfies all those points and makes him and hopefully Debby related to me. I already have put in motion legally to make Jenny my heir and Chairwoman of the Board of my company. Each of you will have a stake and a job if you choose. You certainly all are capable."

Dinner wrapped up, the dishes cleared and all retired to the family room for conversation and entertainment.

Debby is 'passed around', fondled and brought to orgasm more than once. Often unrelated to anything going on. As she sat with Mary she was finger fucked quite energetically yet her orgasms were quite discrete though multiple. She cuddled with Mary a good portion of the evening, evidently very comforted by her attention. Mary had her deeply swaddled in furs as she fondled and finger fucks Debbie.

"I wish my family were this loving." she whispered in Mary's ear shortly after one of her orgasms. My mom is so cold and indifferent. You'll be my new mom?"

Mary slept with Jenny and Luke this night. Luke wanted to ceremonially make Mary his wife with special sexual consummation. He inseminated her all night long as an introduction to conception methods. She also went off the pill that evening in preparation for conception. Part of the marriage insemination ceremony. They would get a marriage license in the morning.

8 The Family

A 'routine' of sorts had come about from both convenience and personal preferences.

Luke and Jenny were regular in sleeping together most often but now that Mary is his 'wife', she is slated for the first pregnancy and on a schedule of attempts at insemination.

Mary also enjoys the solo company of Tara and alternately Jenny. She loves eating out each and with Luke's increased activities with her seems only to make her 'hornier' for the two girls. Of course Mary still likes those 'public' fucks with Luke.

Beth really loves sucking off Luke and then getting furiously fucked like it is her last. She loves being surprised in the kitchen or other improbable places at the spur of the moment. Beth likes to eat out Debby and be eaten out by Debby as well. Her cute innocence has a special appeal to Beth. Beth gets to play with Jake but only for a while. Beth lets Jake know that next week he and Debbie can decide to consummate or not.

Debbie likes eating out Tara since that first episode and to be finger fucked while with everyone else is around by Mary, like in the family room watching TV.

Tara is second only to Jenny for Luke in his screwing pleasures. They often take their Fox Sleeping bags on hiking trips for a fucking time alone or with Jenny. Tara loves the old fashioned screw and loving embraces. She loves getting really high from sex. Tara is number two for pregnancy.

It's not as if all that goes on is humping and pumping, sucking and fucking. The quartet is going to college. Jake and Debby are in their last year of high school. Both having screwed up scholastically and gotten behind. Luke continues to perform at his job. Normal socializing and activities goes on with others outside the family.

It is the unusual nature of the family makeup that does define this as not your average family. No religious clams like being Mormon or any pretentious excuse such as that. Simply each and everyone loves each and everyone else in more than a purely sexual way. Sex is certainly part of it but not all. Certainly more loving and much more organized than most. The general level of knowledge and intelligence is also very high indeed.

9 The marriage of Jake and Debby

Debby came up to Jake's room over the garage knowing they would make their decision today. To finalize their relationship or not. They had pretty much decided it was on but unlike many losses of virginity this was kind of old fashioned in its 'finality' and 'event' status.

Jake had raided the house for furs to soften the expected love making. His bed is heaped with furs. Debby has worn the big Fox Vest from the dinner as a kind of symbol of her intent. Sort of a white fur flag of her surrender to him. Nothing on under it this time however.

As she enters the room she says nothing. She simply gets up on the high bed and begins wallowing in the thick pile of furs. She rolls over facing Jake and spread her thighs and opening the thick Fox vest, exposing her totally nude body to him.

Jake takes his clothes off in an unhurried manner and slides up on the bed, grabbing her by the legs and pulling her to him. His face in her muff as he slowly consumed her. Debby moans and writhes with the loving attention to her temple of his desires. Jake has become a new person. His love and respect for Debbie is showing in his actions now as they had trained for this moment to be very special.

Beth has taught them about being aware of the moment and to savor the special ones.

Debbie and Jake sit up facing each other. They both want to fuck instantly like there's no tomorrow. The realization that they will be able to do that any time and this is the first time is itself a new way of viewing their life and relationship.

Jake is beyond ready as is Debbie. They sit with their thighs apart hers over his and his cock jutting out to her. Sliding forward in the furs with his cock parting the hair of the furs like a torpedo they touch. Debbie takes his cock and runs it up and down her slit, parting her labia as her muff tickles his tip. Their moist organs lubricate them very well as Jake scoots forward just a bit more and begins fondling her bulbous nipples and swollen breasts with furs. Debbie unconsciously moans softly as he does.

She is still stroking his rigid cock up and down her labia, parting her lips a bit more with each stroke. The mutual tension is nearly unbearable but they are following strict instructions from Beth to Luke on "how to" for maximum results. First rule: don't rush.

Jake pushes the tip of his cock a bit further, parting her labia altogether and entering the soft outer folds to the clitoris. Debbie jumps with the contact and shakes lightly. She rubs her clit with the tip of his fat cock as his precum mixes with her girl juices. It makes a soft squishing sound that is very stimulating to them both.

They are looking first into each others eyes and then at their actions between their thighs like it is some kind of show that has them both mesmerized. The stimulations are nearly unbearable as Jake gets his cock further into Debbie. She is starting to breath heavier now and quivering with the excitement. Jake is astonished at his restraint and control. Luther pounded this into his head and now he is so glad he listened so carefully.

"Debbie, I love you so much and I want this to be very special for us both." as he thrusts forward to her maidenhead and stops, just rocking in and out of her as she gasps and stares into his eyes.

"Jake .. please take me now. I am yours and you are mine." and with that Jake rolls forward driving his cock deep into Debbie, thrusting through her maidenhead and driving against her cervix. Debbie lets with a song like swooning moan and exhale. They lay briefly locked together as Jake comes down on her mouth with a passionate kiss that sends Debbie into an orgasm.

With that Jake begins to slowly pump her while laying fully over her body, mutually wallowing and squirming in the furs with their screwing and series of orgasms. Debbie flows into a shuddering and quivering series of orgasms as Jake pumps his fluids into her repeatedly.

Their 'comfort level' is such that they simply don't stop. They roam all over the bed locked in this passionate and orgasmic embrace for well over an hour. It's only with Jake's loss of stiffness that causes them to part.

"Oh Jake .. you are magnificent. I'm so glad we did it right and I'm so glad I'm your woman."

"Debbie .. I love you as my wife and true lover. It may seem odd but let's go to dinner and share this with the family now."

"I think that would be so nice."

10 The Family Forum ... Dinner

Dinner is maybe a bit more complete than usual. More like a Thanksgiving Dinner, though not a holiday. It's all quite spontaneous in preparation and expectations.

The family is unified and everyone seems to be settling into their respective 'rolls' whatever they may be or are perceived to be. Definitely in a groove for the long haul so an atmosphere of celebration seems to be felt by all. The organizational aspects alone would do a well ordered company justice. There is the expected announcement from Jake and Debbie and they will not disappoint.

"Folks .. Debbie and I are now joined" Jake announces as he sits with his arm around Debbie. Jake is wearing a big Silver Fox coat partly draped around her and she is still wearing the White Fox vest, still nude. Kind of a bride in fur. "Our sex together was as instructed but not nearly so dry as that might sound." Debbie tells them all and elaborates on some of the general descriptions of what and how they did it. She is certainly past the shyness over talking about sex at the dinner table. Still very sweet and demure which makes it all so much more sexy. Everyone eats it up with the food.

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers