Jenny Loves Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

A toast to their new bonding and life together is offered up by Beth, the proud 'teacher'.

"An announcement of future import for us all. Luke begins ... The Quartet has gotten different jobs in the firm along with all legal documents having been filed for everyones financial interests. We are not only a loving and emotionally complete Family but are now an economic entity as well. Soon as Jake and Debby graduate and are in college that will complete the circle."

"I have a request or maybe a plea .. Debbie says .. I would like to move in with you soon. Now that Jake and I are together I want to be rid of the family I have suffered through all these years. When I graduate I will be totally free, though at 18 I can leave now."

"Any time you wish Debbie. You have all but moved in as it is and we have tried to make you as welcomed as possible. You know you have our emotional and financial support. We certainly love you."

"It is that which brought me here."

After dinner they all sat around in the family room chatting and watching TV. Debbie is getting ample attention from the Quartet who performed a final fondling and orgasmic post initiation as if Debbie doesn't already know she is accepted. She s quite eager in her sucking each of the quartet to orgasm. Her sweetness and innocence is addictive.

Of course they ganged up on her for her group orgasmic experience. The finally was Debbie and Jake in a demonstration of their affection. After all, everyone else has seen everyone in orgasm together. Jake and Debbie are inspired. No shyness with such group love as they all huddle around while Jake and Debbie wallow and squirm in orgasm buried in the furs, fur fondled by all of the group. Everyone oooing and aahhing over their skill, stamina, passion and pure love for each other.

That evening Jake and Debbie make their new home above the garage as they continue their passionate and loving relationship with each other. Debbie loves for Jake to slowly seduce her love hole with his cock, though they will have mad and fast love on occasion. Debbie likes the 'mature' and delicate way Jake makes love to her.

Luther and Jenny have unbridled sex since they are still acutely aware of their Father/Daughter relationship. This fuels their desires knowing they are way beyond 'feeling guilty' about it all. They have always loved each other and they always will. Their sexual bond is without question and a total part of their minds and bodies now.

The other girls, well women now, don't really have to be content since their 'piece of the action' is way beyond what they would have most likely had in their lives anyway. The fact that each and everyone loves Luther as their one true love is beyond question in their minds. Luther loves them all unconditionally in return and they all know that. Sharing is nothing that leads to dissatisfaction. If anything the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. They have each other as they did prior to sex with Luther.

Debbie is now part of that though Jake is all hers and Jake is very pleased with that. He doesn't mind Debbie being affectionately with 'the girls' on occasion. One of them is his sister after all and 'wife' of Luther. His sister is kind a mother to him and Debbie now. Better than either of them had ever been.

Luther's involvement with them was circumstantial as friends of Jenny. It was certainly long termed but a situational thing where familiarity breed love and contentment then eventually sex and passion. The relationships were already established. Yes, Luther is like a Father to all of them but they are free to express and be themselves in whatever way they wish. It is also part of what fires their passions. How long this lasts and how it evolves is anyones guess. That is true with any relationship regardless of how 'normal'.

Luther gets Mary pregnant and Tara shortly after. Beth just went off the pill. The reality events for the Family. This will eventually define the relationships and establish where and how the Family will grow and prosper.

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers