Jenny's Sex Binge Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted his head from my tits and meekly said, "Once." Then as he was about to start sucking my tits again, he added, "In a whorehouse."

I lifted his head and looked him in the eye and said, "Well, I am no whore; but if I was you wouldn't be able to afford me. ... I'm no teacher, either; but it looks like I get to play the part today. You know if you weren't such a nice guy, I would just tell you to go home and beat off."

I looked down at his cock and saw that it was rock hard again and it was leaking pre-cum like crazy. I moved to my back and said, "All right now, just move between my legs; don't start sticking anything into me, yet." I rolled a condom over it; even something that simple, I didn't want to take a chance on him messing up. I said, "All right. Just slide the head in real slow. Don't jam it in; that doesn't do either one of us any good. Okay good. Now you have it in; slide a little more in. ... Slowly. There you go. Now pull it back out just about halfway. ...Now, slowly slide a little more of it in. Okay. Now start to pull out a little more than halfway. ... All right. Slowly, slide it all of the way in. ... That feels good, Jerry. Now, in and out, slowly. Keep doing that I'll let you know when it is time to speed it up."

It must have been a slam-bam job at the whorehouse that he went to because he didn't have a clue what he was doing when he started. He took instructions fairly well and now he was doing a fairly good job. I didn't expect that he would bring me a major, earth-shattering orgasm this time; but I was confident that I would feel a mild cum with Jerry this time. He kept up his rhythmic pace for some time. I noticed that his face was becoming flushed and his breathing was getting heavier. He was ready to cum. I whispered, "Okay, Jerry, you can speed up now. I can tell that you are about ready to cum. You don't have to be gentle right now." He slammed his cock into me with great force about four or five times and then he froze with it buried in me.

He fell forward against me and kissed me hard. He said, "Jenny, that was the best feeling that I have ever had. I feel like I have gone to heaven."

I kissed him and told him, "Jerry, we're going to go let you watch someone else do it, so that soon you can have me or some other woman telling you that that was the best feeling that they ever had. Everyone has to start sometime; I just didn't know that you were starting so fresh tonight." I kissed him and helped him discard his used condom. When his cock was cleaned, I stood up and pulled him to his feet and led him to the other end of the pool.

Valerie was on her back and Andy was sliding his hard cock into her. Jim was at her side, sucking on her tits and he had one hand rubbing her clit. The way that she was encouraging Andy made me sure that she was about to cum. I pulled Jim away from his tit-feast and told Valerie, "Sorry, girl, I am stealing this one from you for a while. We have some teaching to do."

I led Jim and Jerry to a soft spot nearby and moved to my back. I said, "Jerry, you've got the tit-play and tit-sucking down pat. You do that while Jim shows you how to get my pussy warmed up enough that I can cum either at the same time as you or just before you do. You don't know how frustrating it is to be just about ready to cum and then have the guy blow his load and go soft. Then you're hanging there with nothing but your fingers to try to get satisfaction from. Now play with my tits; but pay attention to what Jim is doing at the same time. ... Okay, Jim, show him how to get my pussy warmed up. Just use your fingers this time. We have plenty of time to show him about eating pussy."

Jim worked his hand over my bald snatch and began rubbing the lips of my pussy. He did this until he felt me beginning to arch my hips up to meet him. He slid one and then two fingers into me and began probing the inner walls of my cunt. When his hand had been coated with my fluids, he knew that I was ready for him to start working on my clit.

I had still been aroused by the feel of Jerry's cock inside of me, so it did not take Jim too long to bring me to a fever pitch. My ass was bucking in the air as I was trying to force his hand deeper inside of me than it would go. I was moaning and I screamed, "Jim, stick that cock in me. I need to be fucked." Jim knew that this was coming and he had sheathed his cock with a condom while he played with my pussy. He slid between my legs and started to slowly penetrate me.

When his entire cock had been worked inside of my wet, pulsing pussy, he told me, "Jenny, I hope that you're close because I was pretty worked up from playing with Valerie and watching Andy fuck her. I don't think that I am going to last that long."

It was difficult to talk; but I was able to eke out the words, "Don't worry; I'm almost there. When you're ready, go as hard and as fast as you want. ... Oh fuck. I'm cumming."

I continued to cum as Jim slid his cock in and out of me. When he began to slam it into me, the ferocity of my cum went way up and I began to scream at the top of my lungs. Jim relaxed his body and pressed it against mine. It was at that point that I realized that there had been a second set of lips sucking on my tits while I had been cumming. I glanced down and saw Valerie still licking and kissing my tit. Andy was next to her playing with her tits. Valerie said, "We finished shortly after you stole Jim, so we figured that you could use some help."

Valerie looked at Jerry and then at me as remarked, "So Mr. Sexual Experience needs instructions; does he?"

I looked at both of them alternatively about three times and asked, "Wait a minute; you two know each other?"

Jerry averted his eyes as Valerie said, "Before I started to date Donnie, I went with Zack for almost a year. Zack and Jerry were good friends and Jerry was a year older than us. That meant that he had a driver's license and Zack and I doubled with Jerry and Mary all of the time. That is until Jerry told Zack that he felt uncomfortable with us in the back seat when I wouldn't let Zack do anything sexual and this was keeping him from having sex as regularly as he liked. So we couldn't double with them anymore."

Jerry looked at Valerie and said, "I never expected Zack to tell you that. Zack was being an asshole and I didn't want to double with him anymore. It didn't matter who he was dating. I made up the story as an excuse because I didn't have guts enough to tell him that I didn't want to be around him. I never expected that you would believe that story if he told it to you because I was sure that you could see what went on with my dates with Mary. Hell, Zack got to touch your breasts once in a while; if I accidentally touched one of Mary's, she wanted me to take her home right then."

Valerie asked, "What ever happened to Mary?"

Jerry replied, "We dated until I graduated from high school and then she decided that when I went away to college that I would be around too many guys that would lead me to believe that any girl should be having sex with a guy that she was going out with. She figured that I would try to pressure her into sex and she broke up with me. She was wrong; just because it's college, you're not automatically going to start having sex."

Valerie said, "I know where you're coming from about Zack. He started to turn into an asshole with me too. That's why I dumped him a couple of months after we stopped doubling with you and Mary."

I looked at Valerie and asked, "So you have no hard feelings about Jerry. Are you willing to help teach him how to fuck? I'm not necessarily saying that there is any future between him and me; but he is too nice of a guy to have to go home and beat his meat after every date." Then I looked at Jim and Andy and told them, "Don't worry, you two. You'll get your share. You just might have to be demonstration dummies part of the time." Then looking back at Valerie, I asked, "Are you game?"

Valerie said, "I came over here to fuck. As long as Donnie doesn't object and the guy is not a jerk, who is not that important. You ready to start now?"

At that moment, we heard a clap of thunder and a dark cloud moved overhead. I said, "No. I think that we are going to go inside for the next training lesson. By the way, there are no time restraints. My parents aren't due back until Saturday morning."