Jenny's Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spasmed free of his grasp, his mouth left my pussy and I fell across one of his shoulders as I lost all muscle control. I lay spent like that and I felt Phil's hands massaging my legs and keeping me from falling from his shoulder. After a few minutes I pushed myself off, kneeled in front of him and gave him another kiss on the lips.

"Stand up Phil. It's your turn."

He did as he was told and I loosened his jeans as he had done for me. I pulled them down and then ran my hands back up his hairy legs to his boxers. These I pulled down eagerly. He stepped out of both as I stared at his penis, rising in front of my eyes with the head slowly poking out of the foreskin.

Keeping my legs on my knees, I reached up and kissed the tip. His cock shook, in a reaction that pleased me. I reached forward with my open mouth and washed the tip with my tongue. I looked up at his face and smiled. Then I put my mouth over the head and pushed the foreskin back with my lips.

He made a low moan which made my nipples hard again and his erection hardened and lengthened so that my mouth was almost filled with him. I looked up at him again and his face showed such bliss. I licked him with my tongue, feeling the veins and silky smoothness of his flesh. There was a salty taste in my mouth and I pulled back. About a third of his length was moist with my saliva. I held his erection in my hands and gently squeezed and pumped. A droplet of thick liquid seeped out of the hole. My tongue darted out and I tasted the same salty flavour.

I looked up at his face again, slowly licked my lips and then smiled. I learned a long time ago that most men get very turned on if the woman seems to enjoy what she is doing to him. Phil was no exception. And I was enjoying what I was doing to him.

My mouth went back around the head of his cock and I played with the underside with my tongue. My hands were slowly pumping and it wasn't long before I felt Phil's hands in my hair and his hips gently swaying in time with my pumping. He was going to come soon. As I concentrated on milking him to orgasm I pondered whether I should let him come in my mouth. I usually didn't, preferring the man to spray his cum over my breasts. But Phil was different and the situation was different.

Phil began moaning and his breathing quickened. I put one hand under his balls and when his sack tensed and rose I started sucking and swallowing. His cum pulsed out of him and directly onto my tongue in my closed mouth. I swallowed as he came, briefly tasting his semen and wondering why it should taste so unusually good.

When at last he was spent, he began to go limp. I licked him as clean as I could. I had noticed that unlike most other men he had not tried to make me gag as he came; he had not forced his cock into my mouth as far as it would go. He was so considerate.

"Thank you. That was incredible. You are incredible."

"Well, very few men have made me come like you did, Phil. I thought I'd return the favour. Now that I think about it, very few women, as well. Let's cuddle for a little bit."

"You don't have to ask me twice." He lay down beside me with my head on one of his shoulders and one of his hands on my boobs.

"You are a remarkable man, Phil. You really don't hate me because I want to fuck a woman right now?"

"No. It would be different if you wanted to fuck another guy right now. But another woman doesn't quite seem like sex to me. It seems more like university girls experimenting or having a pillow fight."

"You really have no idea what it is like. It is sex or fucking or making love, just like it is between a woman and a man. But...different. I can't explain it." Phil began idly drawing circles by joining the bead of water on my chest with one of his fingers.

"So, right now you want a woman. But when you're done with her you'd want to come back to me or you would want some other guy? Or any guy? And then you would want to go back to her?"

"I'd prefer to come back to you, Phil. If you would have me." This was where I usually was yelled at or punched. I didn't want to believe Phil would react that way, but I had been surprised before.

"I'd take you back in a second. You're not fooling around. You need to do this. What if I found another woman? Would you take me back afterwards?"

"No. And I feel like such a hypocrite, but I would feel like you'd cheated on me. If we agreed to it before hand then I'd feel that you weren't committed to me and I wouldn't come back. Do you think I'm a bad person?"

He hugged me to him and kissed me. "I have to live the way I feel is right and you have to live the way you feel is right. I think you have sex or make love out of love...or well, out of a strong fondness for your partner. I don't think that's wrong. If you could find a man and a woman willing to love you at the same time then I think you would be committed to that relationship for the rest of your life."

"I would, but it's not going to happen. There are very few bisexuals out there. I'd need a man who happened to fall in love with two bisexual women, who happened to fall in love with each other. And it all has to happen about the same time. What do you think the chances of that are?"

"Well, you've found me," he said shyly. "I think if we were compatible enough to fall in love then we'd have the same taste in women, so it might not be the miracle that you think it is."

I pushed myself up onto his chest and looked him in the face. "Phil, you're not in love with me, are you?"

He took a deep breath and his mighty chest lifted me and then lowered me. "If I'm not in love with you I'm close enough to be fooled. Why do you think I came looking for you?"

"Oh, Phil, please don't love me. It will only end in hurt..." he put a finger to my lips.

"Sh. I'm a grown man and I think I fell in love with you while I thought you were a lesbian. Love is blind. Even if we never made love, I decided that I would always look out for you. I'd like you to fall in love with me, but I don't actually expect it to happen. That would be one of those miracles you're talking about."

I pushed his finger away. "I like you a lot, but I've had so many bad relationships that I'm not sure I'm open to falling in love again. I can't promise you anything."

"I didn't ask you to promise. All I ask is that you give yourself a chance. Even if you don't love me, I'll still love you. I won't dote on you or stalk you, but I will always love you."

"I think I can live with that, Phil. You are one amazing guy."

"Keep telling yourself that and you will fall for me." We both chuckled. "Say, what about Sabrina?"

"What?"

"Sabrina. You know, the pretty girl sleeping in the tent right over there. I think at the very least I could be good friends with her. She might be the type of woman I could fall in love with. What do you think of her?"

I bit my lip. "She's a lesbian, Phil. After we bathed we had sex. She is the type of woman I could fall in love with and you are the type of man I could fall in love with, but it just won't work."

"Bull. She'll take one bedroom and I'll take the other. Each night you switch bedrooms. You sleep during the day while we work. That way you don't get too tired and we all get enough love making. It could work, Jenny."

I stared at his serious face in shock. When he began to shake a little I realized he had fooled me. Once I began to laugh, he gave up his pretence and laughed as well. That was when I noticed a pleasant pressure rising between my legs.

"Something tells me that you have some energy again, kind sir." In response he grabbed my arms and pulled me into a kiss. As we kissed, I lifted my hips and reached down to steer him in. The head of his cock slid in easily, but he was still a little soft. That was okay with me; feeling a man grow big and hard inside of you is a rare treat.

His arms went around me. My nipples hardened quickly as I felt him hardening and growing inside my pussy. I ran my hands up and down his body, revelling in his masculine physique, with his broad shoulders and narrow waist. His hands went up and down my back, exploring the curve of my spine and the roundness of my bottom.

At one point he squeezed my buttocks and then pulled them apart. He gave a quick thrust and then he was buried in me right to the base of his penis. I felt marvellously full and rose to a sitting position. He fondled my breasts while I just enjoyed the feeling of being joined to him in such an intimate way.

"I don't have a condom, Jenny."

"I'm not on the pill, Phil. And you are coming inside of me, regardless. We're not thinking about the future right now, only the present." I gave him my best smile. "And thank you for warning me. I think most men wouldn't."

My hips rose and fell slowly. We both sighed in pleasure every few seconds. Waves of endorphins seemed to burst in my womb and then slowly spread through me, washing me in warmth. I could feel the mouth of my vagina, stretched open as it was, tightly wrapped around his cock. Each lowering of my hips was an impalement upon him that seemed to move my insides.

I felt a weak spasm deep inside my vagina and Phil gasped in surprise. I smiled and concentrated on trying to tighten my grip on him every time I lowered onto him. I imagined that to him it would feel as if I was slowly pulling him inside of me. Would a man appreciate the feeling? Phil seemed to be enjoying it.

There was another spasm, but I couldn't tell if it were him or me. It was the oddest feeling. He gave a quick thrust up as I lowered and a moan came forth from me as I felt a small orgasm. I bent over and kissed his open mouth. He put his arms around me, preventing me from sitting up again. It also stopped me from keeping the tempo going, but Phil started his own tempo by bucking his hips. I let him lead the way as I was getting so close.

His speed and the strength of his thrusts increased. I let out a loud moan. Then, afraid I would awaken Sabrina, I put my mouth back over Phil's. The tempo increased even more. My pussy felt awash in juices and yet white hot. The orgasm was building and was so close.

I leaned forward putting my mouth to his ear. "Oh, god. Please come inside me, Phil. I want all your sperm in my womb right now!"

And, on command, he came. His thrusting became erratic and almost painfully hard. I felt a spray inside my pussy and I pushed my fingernails into his arms.

"Oh, god! Oh, god! Oh, god!" and then I could not speak. I merely lay on top of him with my mouth wide open and felt my muscles tense throughout my entire body. A tingling wave spread from where he was still thrusting into me, coursed along every nerve and every muscle and then finally dissipated in my fingers and toes.

I collapsed on to him. He asked me a question and I nodded and hummed, but I never did hear what he had asked.

XXII

During breakfast I let them know that Windigo had somehow tricked us again. I pointed out the hole by the tree and Windigo's lake. The fog still lay about us, so there was no chance of spotting the monster's island home.

Sabrina cried quietly, which made me feel so helpless. Phil ground his teeth together.

"Well, do we try again?" I asked timidly. The alternative was to kill ourselves before Windigo began his tortures.

"No. There must be another alternative," replied Sabrina, wiping her eyes.

"You're sure you didn't learn any weaknesses of the faeries during your time at the North Pole, Jenny?"

"No, Phil. The idea of killing faeries never came up in any discussion with Santa's elves." I was being catty and regretted it instantly. Neither Phil nor Sabrina deserved such treatment. "I'm sorry. I know technology and machinery harms them and while it doesn't kill them, it does render them harmless."

"How was he able to down Sabrina's plane, then?" pointed out Phil.

"I don't know, but some faeries can affect the weather." I waved at the fog around us.

"It felt like a very strong wind was buffeting the airplane. I thought I saw a moving cloud of smoke, but I couldn't believe my eyes. It had to have been him." Sabrina had stopped crying and my spirits were buoyed because of that.

"We could head back for the plane." I suggested.

"The bear didn't have any trouble approaching it once it had crashed," countered Phil. "There must be some weakness-some way to kill him. But we don't know enough."

There's this crazy old concept that when you get a brilliant idea it is like a light bulb going off in your head. I'd never believed it until that instant. Some of Holly's or Cecee's brains must have finally rubbed off on me.

"I may know someone who..." I jumped up and scuttled under the pine tree where Phil and I had made love. I crawled to the surface of the water and searched for signs of movement. How do you summon a water faerie? I immersed my hands in the freezing water and softly begged the blue woman to help us.

Phil and Sabrina followed me under the tree. I could hear them whispering and I realized that while they had begun to believe my story after encountering Windigo in his human form, they still thought many of the details were products of my strained mind.

There was a disturbance in the water and I prayed that it was not some giant sturgeon come to drag me under and devour me. The blue woman's face appeared on the surface of the gently rippling water between my hands.

"Please, please help us if you can," I begged.

She began to rise up from the water, not out of the water. My lovers gasped in shock. As she rose higher and higher until the four foot tall, slim and shimmering blue woman stood upon the now quiescent lake less than a yard from the shore. I motioned her to join us on shore. She turned towards the lake nervously and then walked forward and sat on a rock. Her feet remained attached to the lake.

She was quite beautiful, despite her unearthly translucent appearance.

"She looks exactly like Jenny!" I heard Sabrina whisper.

And to my surprise, she was right. The faerie matched my proportions with larger than average breasts that showed little sagging, a slim figure, a round bottom and long, curling hair. Even her face resembled mine. I began to wonder why this might be so and then stopped these irrelevant thoughts.

"Windigo has us trapped in this mist and we cannot escape. He is going to torture and kill us. Does he have any weaknesses? Can we fight back against him? Can we kill him?" I asked the faerie.

She tilted her head and looked at Phil and Sabrina. I could see tears rolling down her cheeks. She answered in her watery voice. "He won't kill you. He calls you his love. Those two he will torture and kill as he does most of his victims. He is very, very powerful. I am a faerie and cannot slay him."

"But why is he so powerful? I understand that he is very old and predates the india-natives, but he seems so all-powerful. How can that possibly be?" I believed in God and He would not allow such a powerful and evil creature to roam unchecked in this world.

The faerie shivered. "He plans to transform you into a lemming and secret you away inside his cairn atop the center of his island. He has others there. They constantly feed him strength from their terror and anguish. Every once in awhile he draws one out of its prison and physically tortures the poor thing. You saw that and then put it out of its misery."

I slapped a hand to my mouth. I thought I had killed a suffering animal, but in truth I had murdered another victim of Windigo's that was also a thinking being. It could have been a faerie or a human. My stomach heaved and my breakfast vomited forth. Phil and Sabrina rushed forward to comfort me with soothing words, but it would not help my conscience. My first preacher had been wrong and my second preacher had been right: I was a monster, despite the fact that I had murdered without knowing the truth.

"So, his power derives from these victims that he keeps alive in a pile of stones?" Phil asked of the faerie.

I lay back on the ground and then rolled into a foetal position.

"Yes," said the faerie.

"And if he was deprived of these victims then he would be greatly weakened?" asked Sabrina.

"Yes."

A terrible idea occurred to me. "Can anyone change these lemmings back to their original forms?"

"No. It would take a faerie of Windigo's immense power to do so," replied the blue faerie.

"If they were to be set free, would that be enough to weaken him?" I begged God that my suspicion was wrong.

"No. They are all bound to him through a spiritual link. It weakens with great distance, but he would recover each of them before they could get very far." My stomach went cold. I hated myself and what I must do to protect Phil and Sabrina. But I had to do it.

"Take me to Windigo's island. I will kill the things in the cairn and then Phil, Sabrina and yourself can escape from that monster." I sat up.

"Well that's a stupid plan, Jenny." Sabrina turned to the faerie. "You'll take me over there. Phil will help Jenny get away and then you can escape after I've done what needs to be done."

"All three of us will go," stated Phil. Sabrina started to argue, but Phil interrupted. "Jenny is not about to let either of us go over there without her and do you really think I'm going to let you two go there and risk your lives? All three of us have to go. One of us may succeed, especially if Windigo is distracted by the other two."

Sabrina and I reluctantly agreed. The most important thing was to weaken Windigo, even if it meant a torturous death for all three of us.

XXIII

The faerie and I erupted from the surface with more noise than I liked, but I was nearly drowned and could not help myself. She was a fast swimmer and had taken me right to the island entirely underwater. I found myself on all fours, catching my breath in a dimly lit cave. The faerie had warned me the cave would be cold as it had two openings leading to the surface of the island and was half filled with the cold lake water. I felt the chill from my long immersion inside and out.

I waved her off as I finished spitting out the water I had swallowed. She dove into the water without a ripple.

I turned over onto my back and listened. I heard no noise from the surface so I could only assume Windigo was off the island. I prayed to God that the Lord would view my being dragged across the bottom of the lake as a baptism of sorts, perhaps a penance. I was here to stop evil, although I was going to resort to murder to do so. Turning the other cheek would not be much help against Windigo.

The faerie suddenly pushed Sabrina up and out of the water. I helped her onto the rocks and comforted her as she coughed out water. She recovered more quickly than I had and we patiently awaited Phil's arrival.

Soon enough, the faerie brought Phil to the surface. But he was so pale and his eyes were closed. We pulled him up out of the water and he wasn't moving.

"Do you know CPR?" I asked Sabrina.

"Just what I've seen on TV shows." She moved to his side and clasped her hands together over Phil's chest.

The water faerie held her hands out to block us. Then she moved over to Phil's face. She lowered her mouth over his and kissed him. A few seconds went by and then Phil suddenly coughed. She drew away and his eyes opened and he drew in great gasps of air. He reached out and clung to Sabrina and I. His fingers squeezed painfully on my arm, but I stifled my cry of pain.

"He is so big. It took longer to get him across and he could not hold his breath any longer. I sucked the water out..." and then she cowered and looked about fearfully. "He's back," she whispered and in a fraction of a second she was in the water and had disappeared.

Sabrina had her hand over Phil's mouth to keep him quiet and we all looked up at the two exits from the cave. How long would he stay on the island? Would he sense we were here?