Jenny's Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I extended my hand to Phil and he took it and balanced me as I changed seats. I cuddled up against him and then tilted my head up to his face and smiled. He had beautiful brown eyes. I looked back at Sabrina and saw her own dark, brown eyes were sparkling. "As soon as I'm finished kissing him it's your turn. Think you can wait a few minutes, my love?"

"I know that he's not about to short either one of us on affection," she replied.

I turned back to Phil. His hand caressed my cheek and then lifted my chin up a little higher as his mouth came down to meet mine. His kiss was very tender and lingering. I breathed in his muskiness and my own hands went up to his neck. I began to tingle all over in anticipation of what might follow his kiss. His hand dropped from my face, slid across my sweater vest and came to rest cradling my boob. He lifted my tit and it felt like it might slip right out of its' cup.

My legs spread of their own accord, but Phil would not be perturbed from my breast. He squeezed it slowly, eliciting a gasp from me. Then his fingers felt the bump where my nipple had slipped from the bra and had hardened under his fingers. He began to tease it mercilessly and still our kiss lingered.

When at last he broke the kiss, his fingers stayed on my nipple. They teased, caressed and pulled. I looked down at what he was doing and suddenly felt a little dizzy. "Phil, please give me some breathing room." He pulled his hand away with concern. "Between you and Sabrina, my heart's racing a mile a minute and I've pretty much been confined to a bed these last few months. I am so out of shape." I pinched my waistline and found that I could briefly grip a fold of skin.

"Girl," began Sabrina, "any men's magazine would still pay you top dollar to take off your top, spread your legs and pose. And you know it, too."

I shuffled along the seat away from Phil and then patted the space between us. Sabrina held out her hand and Phil supported her while she switched seats again. As she sat between us she wiggled her bottom and both Phil and I took that for an invitation to move closer to her.

"Now it's your turn to be kissed by our groom, wife."

She smiled shyly at me and then turned to Phil. She was taller than I, but Phil still had to tilt her head up so he could kiss her. His hand went for her boob. Sometimes men are so predictable. She moaned under the kiss and her arms went around his neck.

I reached over to her jacket and slowly undid the buttons. I then pushed Phil's hand away. It dropped to her abdomen and waist. After unbuttoning Sabrina's shirt, I pulled it open a little and then lifted Phil's hand back to the exposed breast. "Uh-hm," was the response from Sabrina.

I then moved her hair off the shoulder near me and started nuzzling her neck. My hand reached down to her skirt and pulled it further up her legs. I put my hand on her knee, squeezed a little and then slowly let my fingers move along her smooth skin, up her thigh. She closed her legs a little and tensed.

"We're going to have a lot of fun together. So relax and lets enjoy ourselves, Sabrina," I whispered to her.

Her muscles relaxed and her legs opened a little. She moaned as my fingertips brushed her panties. I opened my palm and covered her sex with my hand. My hand was damp as her juices leaked out through her panties. I began gently rubbing her through her underwear and she squirmed, very pleasantly.

I could feel my own pussy moistening nicely, when suddenly I felt a hand unbuttoning my slacks. I glanced down and noted Sabrina was now unzipping my slacks as she continued her prolonged kiss with Phil. Her hand slipped down my abdomen, under my panties and two fingers slid into my vagina. I shuddered at her touch.

I lifted my head to continue sucking and nibbling on her throat when I saw Sabrina's hand on Phil's freed hard-on, pumping away furiously. What a woman! The two people she loved and lusted after were working her on and she somehow had the presence of mind to give simultaneous hand jobs to both of us. How in the world was she doing this? Just as I went back to her neck the car slid to a halt and there was a tap on the opaque divider between the chauffeur and us.

We all started and then started laughing. "We're here," Phil said. "We better get presentable quick. He'll open the car doors before he empties the trunk."

We very quickly adjusted our clothing and by the time the chauffeur opened the doors, we were presentable to the most discerning of prudes. Although I'm sure the most discerning of prudes would have noticed the way we three looked at each other and kept innocently touching fingers, hands, etc.

"Thank you, Ahmed," and I nodded at the chauffeur, who was helping me out of the car. He did the same for Sabrina. As Phil stepped out of the limo unaided, I looked at the property we had bought.

It had a long driveway, leading from the road and returning in a large gentle arc that encircled a multi-coloured flower garden. I couldn't begin to guess at all the flowers in the oval, but the fragrance dominated the senses. The arrangement was professionally done and just beautiful. Large deciduous trees lined the roadway and paralleled a tall, metal fence, giving the property a protective feel but not making it seem too isolated.

I turned on the gravel and looked at the house, or maybe it should be called a mansion. It was big! It was old and the walls looked to be made of stone and mortar. The windows looked fairly new, but the large stone steps leading up the double doors were worn with age. Green ivy with white and yellow flowers had climbed up the front of the building and as I took a few steps forward in wonder I thought I smelled honeysuckle.

"Well, what do you think Jenny?" asked Phil.

"I...we...you...it's wonderful. It's like something out of a Jane Austen story. It's really all ours?" I took another deep breath. Yes, definitely honeysuckle and I could still detect a variety of fragrances from the main flower garden that I would never be able to figure out.

"Vicky went house hunting for us while we stayed in the hospital," said Sabrina. "She took us out one by one to see what she had picked out. She seemed so nervous about whether you would like it or not."

"I absolutely love it. This is our new home."

Ahmed had just returned form taking my baggage inside the front door. "Ahmed, we won't be needing you until tomorrow, perhaps around lunch time," instructed Sabrina. "Are you going to be staying here for the day or will you be out and about?"

He tipped his hat towards her. "I was planning to go out and see the Parliament Buildings. I've never been there before. May I take the car?" He waved his hand at the limousine and I noted for the first time little flags at the front. There was an image of a Christmas tree on each flag. Sabrina looked at me, unsure of what to tell him.

"Oh, go ahead Ahmed. Have fun. I would suggest you change first though, so it doesn't look like some sort of official visit." I said.

He bowed. "Thank you, ma'am. Ma'am. Sir." And he walked around the side of the house.

At my questioning look Phil spoke up. "There's a servant's entrance around the side. His room is near there."

We joined hands, with me in the middle, and walked up the stairs together. Phil opened both doors and then looked at Sabrina and I with a smirk. "You know there is a tradition about newly married brides." He raised an eyebrow and pulled me to his right side while he pulled Sabrina to his left.

"At the same time?" she asked, incredulous.

"Of course. I'm stronger than you think."

Sabrina and I rolled our eyes at each other, as this seemed more of a masculine attempt to impress two nubile females than a conservative continuance of tradition, but my heart stopped when Phil stooped, put a hand under each of our bottoms and lifted us. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and Sabrina did likewise. As Phil carried us into our new home I couldn't help but be impressed again by his strength. Once inside he set both of us down, gently.

"Such a manly display deserves a lady's recognition," I drawled. I kissed his cheek while Sabrina kissed the other.

"Well I had sort of hoped for a less prim reward, but that can wait until later."

"Oh, Phil, you don't have to wait. Just throw me on the floor, pull off my pants and..." I began.

"Ahemm!"

Sabrina was looking shyly at me and trying to nod her head inconspicuously to indicate someone was behind me. Phil's face had gone red. I bit my lip and then slowly turned around.

There was a row of various servants standing at attention, apparently awaiting our arrival. Oh, dear! There a few men in what were I guess butler-type suits, some cooks, some groundsmen and groundswomen and three young women, all in the early twenties, who wore French maid uniforms. There was a blonde, a brunette and a redhead. I glanced at Phil in mock anger.

He returned my look with one of surprise. He looked over the staff and his eyes rested on the short-skirted trio in fishnet stockings and then his eyes opened wide. "This wasn't my decision, Jenny."

"It wasn't," agreed Sabrina.

"If I may interrupt, Miss Steel?" asked the oldest of the well-dressed men.

"Yes, you may. And call me Mrs. Steel, please. Phil is my husband and Sabrina is my wife." I looked down the two lines of staff. "I am a bisexual and so is Sabrina. If anyone has a problem with our...unique and unofficial marriage then you are free to leave." Everyone remained where they were. "Sorry, you wished to speak?" I addressed 'Jeeves' again.

"Yes, madam." I winced. "Sorry, yes Mrs. Steel. We are all professionals and your personal arrangements are no business of ours, unless you three decide to make it so. Your 'unique and unofficial marriage' as you put it is not as unique as you may think it is. As for the staff, a woman named Victoria gave very specific instructions for how we were to dress for this service, especially with regards to the maids' uniforms," he added in a frustrated tone.

I walked over to the three girls. They all were very pretty and smiled at me as I approached. Victoria must have picked out the staff as well, I thought. "Girls, if you wish to wear something more conventional then please feel free to do so. You don't have to wear those impractical costumes."

The three looked at each other and one spoke "actually, Mrs. Steel, we would like to continue wearing these uniforms. They are very liberating, if you get my drift." She smiled so not-so-innocently that I sighed.

As I turned I noticed that a couple of the male staff had grins that they quickly tried to hide from my view. I suppressed my chuckle. Oh, Vicky, what a web you weave! "We would like our baggage taken to our rooms, please. Then could someone from the kitchen prepare an assortment of sandwiches, some fresh fruit and whatever desert is on hand? We'll come down to the kitchen and serve ourselves when we get hungry. After that, you are all free for the day. We just want some privacy until tomorrow morning, please."

The older man clapped his hands and the staff hurried out of our sight. "I will be in my room. If you have need of anything, please dial a zero on the phone and I will respond as soon as I am able. My name is Montgomery. No one will go above the first floor unless you specifically call them. Have a good wedding night." He turned and left.

"Well, Jenny, you were suggesting the floor..." began Phil.

Sabrina punched him in the arm. "We'll go upstairs. I'm eager to test that king size bed in our bedroom. Three in a bed; I never would have thought it would happen to me."

"Just you wait. So, are you going to carry us to our bedroom, love?" Phil's jaw dropped. Then he saw my smile.

"I won't carry you, not either of you. But I still think the floor here is a good idea even if you don't. I suppose if your clothes were to be ripped off then your lust might overcome your prudish common sense..." he reached out a hand for each of us. Sabrina and I both squealed and leapt away. Phil licked his lips and tensed as if he was a tiger readying for a leap.

"Actually, Phil's idea is pretty good Sabrina." I undid the button on my pants and kicked off my shoes. "Loosen your clothing some. If he catches us he can try to pull an item off. If he catches us when we're naked then he wins. Well, we all do." Sabrina smirked and undid the buttons on her jacket and blouse, then kicked off her heels as well. "Ready?" I asked her.

I saw Phil's hand reach out for Sabrina's jacket just as I felt my sweater lifted at my back. "What the...?"

Phil pulled Sabrina's jacket and blouse off her arms in one quick jerk. Her nipples were hardening on her petite breasts. Then my view was blocked as my sweater was pulled up over my shoulder, lifting my arms over my head. Phil's height came into good use as he pulled a second time and my sweater flew up into the air. My tits were bouncing in my bra.

"You said you were ready," said Phil in a naughty voice.

Sabrina and I held each other's hand and then turned for the stairs. Phil tried another grab but just didn't quite get his fingers around my bra strap. I laughed as we took our first step on the stairs. We ran two steps at a time, but the staircase was long and winding and Phil had longer legs.

"Master bedroom is on the third floor," panted Sabrina as she was suddenly jerked from my grasp. She fells to the carpeted stairs and tried to pull herself up by the banister. Phil had her skirt and was gleefully pulling it down her long, slim legs. I froze as I saw her black lace panties and then licked my lips. Reaching down, I took her hand and lifted her to her feet just as Phil finished. We continued our run.

We reached the top of the stairs when Phil finally got his fingers wrapped around my bra strap. He gave a yank and my shoulder straps fell down around my arms, pinning them. The cups were pulled down as well, freeing my bounding boobs and revealing my fully erect nipples and crinkled areolae. Phil gave the bra a yank again and I yelped as I was jerked off my feet and back into him.

"Sorry, Jenny." He let me go.

"No, don't stop. Just undo the bra, don't try to rip it off, Phil," I suggested.

"Wait a minute." Sabrina moved in front of me. "I'll keep her busy while you figure out the clip." She bent over and her tongue began to tease one of my nipples. Then she switched to the other tit and sucked hard on the nipple. I felt her teeth squeeze it gently before she freed it from my mouth. I put my hands in her hair and pulled her mouth back to the first nipple.

As I started to tingle all over, my hands went to my own hair and began teasing it. I rolled my head on my neck and opened my mouth to get more air. Breathing in, my chest thrust out and Sabrina gently bit me. I let out the breath in a long sigh as I felt my knees begin to go weak.

"Ahem," said Phil.

Sabrina stood and put her arms around me and I slipped my arms around her, hugging her tight. We both turned our heads to look at Phil.

"As lovely as that looked my brides, I think a little more sexual frustration and chasing is what all three of us need."

Sabrina and I clenched hands and ran, giggling. I heard a surprised 'hey' from Phil, but he managed to catch up to us fast as my knees weren't quite as steady as they should be. He pulled my pants and panties down to my ankles in one swift pull.

"That's not fair, Phil. That's two articles at once," I pointed out.

"All's fair..." and he swatted my behind, leaving a red hand print and making me squeal.

Oh, my pussy was so wet! I stepped out of my pants and panties slowly while keeping an eye on his hands.

"Absolutely lovely," he remarked. I leered at him, put one hand on my hips, the other on the side of my head and posed for him.

I felt another slap across my other cheek and I squealed again. "Yes, she is and I like her reaction to being spanked, don't you husband?" asked Sabrina.

"Oh, yes. We'll have to remember that in case she gets out of hand." He pulled off his shirt and began unbuttoning his jeans.

I took advantage of that, grabbed Sabrina's hand and continued running towards the staircase to the third floor. We were two steps up when Phil grabbed Sabrina by the ankle. I gave a hard pull and she was free. We were almost to the top of the stairs when Sabrina tripped and Phil grabbed her thigh. He reached up and stripped her of her panties, ripping them in the process. He grinned at us and threw the torn underwear casually over his shoulder.

"We'll have to remember where you've thrown those, honey. We don't want a nervous maid finding them while doing her rounds," I said with a laugh.

"I think we'll be finding their panties scattered around the house. Did you see the way some of the men were trying not to stare at them?" he asked as he pulled off his shoes and socks. He had a full erection and it somehow seemed bigger than I remembered. Can a man have different sized erections at different times? I had no idea, but now that I was married I would find out.

I grabbed Sabrina's hand and ran up the rest of the stairs with her. She took the lead and ran straight for one closed door with ornate carvings depicting satyrs and nymphs engaged in a multitude of sexual acts. Vicky again, I suppose. I glanced back at Phil and saw him jogging from the top of the stairs after us. His arms pumping under his round, well-muscled shoulders, his thick thighs, his six-pack stomach and his erection bobbing with each step was almost hypnotic. Despite what historians say, I think women must have organized the footraces in the first few Olympics.

Sabrina pushed open the bedroom door, pulled me in and then closed the door behind us. Only then did I start breathing again. "Did you see him? He's gorgeous and he's all ours!"

Sabrina pulled me over to the large bed and put her arms around me. We looked into each other's eyes and ran our hands up and down each other's arms. There was a knock on the bedroom door.

"You didn't lock it, did you?"

"No," she answered. "Who is it?" she asked sweetly.

"It's the big bad wolf."

"Lay down on the bed and let's give him a treat," she whispered to me. I lay down on the bed and she pulled me back down so my legs were off the bed and then spread them open. "You'll have to say the password before you come in," she sang. Then she lay down on top of me and we began kissing. I wrapped my legs around her hips.

"Password? What the hell? I'm horny!" he called.

I disengaged my mouth from Sabrina's. "That's the password!" I went back to kissing her. Our tongues darted out occasionally, sometimes meeting, sometimes briefly touching the other's lips. I heard the door close.

Sabrina and I had our hands in each other's hair and our mouths seemed to be permanently attached. Her breath was so sweet. I felt something move at the bottom of the bed and then Sabrina's mouth left mine. I opened my eyes to see her mouth opened in a perfect 'o'. Phil was standing between our legs and had just pushed himself into Sabrina's hungry pussy. I kissed her throat tenderly as I felt her move up and down my body with each thrust and withdrawal of Phil's cock.

"Oh, yeah. Oh, he's so big, Jenny. It's so good." And then she lost the ability to speak as her head lifted away from mine. She shuddered and gasped and then collapsed onto me.

I looked over her shoulder at my husband. "You're not finished yet, are you? You still have something for me?"

"You bet."

"Let me lie on top of you, Jenny. I want to feel him thrusting into you."

"Okay, love. I'll hug you ohhh..." Phil thrust into me. Between my juices, Sabrina's and Phil's own there was no friction, but my pussy had been clenching each time Phil had thrust into Sabrina's pussy. He felt as if he was stretching me and it was almost painful.