Jenny's Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. You're both so tight."

"That's what comes from...ohh...having a...ohhh" I shook my head and he pushed. Then he slowly withdrew, until he was almost completely out of me. I was about to scream at him to get him back where he belonged, when he started thrusting and withdrawing just at the opening to my vagina. I could feel the lips there closing around him and stretching with his every movement. He was pulling me to the edge far too quickly.

Somehow Phil sensed that I wasn't able to delay my orgasm much longer. He slowed his thrusting and slid his erection all the way in until I swore I could feel his balls against my pussy lips. He slowly withdrew again and I shook my head. Then he slowly pushed in again.

"Oh, yes," I hissed and it was all I could manage to say to encourage him.

Sabrina perked up and began to tickle one of my nipples. The dual sensations at different parts of my body were distracting me. Phil thrust and withdrew, thrust and withdrew, little by little increasing his speed. Gradually, his speed increased to the point where I couldn't feel each individual movement and then my pussy was a blur of pleasure. Sabrina had abandoned my nipple and was kissing my unresponsive mouth, my cheeks, my chin and my throat.

I could only feel two things, the hot breath entering and leaving my lungs and a mountain of pleasure building and building inside of my loins. Someone had lit a firecracker, only the thing was turning into a cannon and it was pushing itself into me.

"Oh, I love you both so much!" I managed to yell out and then I grabbed Sabrina's cheeks and pulled her mouth to mine. My load moan was stifled somewhat by the kiss, but Sabrina pulled away and smiled as the sound of my orgasm seemed to echo from me for an eternity.

I'm not sure exactly what happened immediately after that. Phil hadn't come yet and I think his cock left me and returned to Sabrina's pussy. But I was bucking as the orgasm raced from one end of my body to the other, like a vibration on a string. I know there was more gasping and Sabrina and I held each other tightly, but I don't know which of us received Phil's semen first that night.

I remember cuddling for a while, then more lovemaking between Sabrina and I as Phil recuperated, then all three of us again and then some time around two or three in the morning we fell into an exhausted and endorphin-filled sleep. It was quite the wedding night and my marriage, as unofficial as it is, has been absolute heaven!