Jen's Road to Black Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
The road continues, with a revelation.
3.5k words
4.4
74.8k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen's road to a black awakening continues...with a revelation.

"This cannot be happening!" Struggling in her chair had not succeeded in anything but almost tipping the chair over. With her legs tied to the legs of the chair, her waist tied to the back and her hands tied behind the back, falling over was not a situation she wanted to put herself in. Realizing that at the moment she had no option, other than to sit still for now, Jen decided to take stock of the situation with her friend.

She looked up just in time to see the large head slide from Melanie's lips, accompanied by a soft popping sound. Her eye makeup was a smeared mess with black tears running in multiple paths down her cheeks. Her hair, a sweat laden mop of dark red was plastered to her forehead, neck and cheeks. The same cheeks that were flushed and dotted with round red marks left by that assholes fingers gripping her face. She was still coughing and gagging a little with her head angled down-ward, cum/saliva mixture still dribbling from her lips.

"Oh my god...Melanie...are you ok?" Jen asked in a kinda-sorta loud whisper. Jen did not get an answer from Melanie; she did however get a chuckle from "the asshole". He had moved over to a counter off to the side. She looked up at him and he just smiled and pulled another "cigar" from a box on the counter and lit it. He just stood there, taking slow puffs and staring at her.

"What is he waiting for, why is he just standing there staring" she thought. She was determined to show she was not afraid of him, so she met his stare with one of her own. He only smiled and puffed.

Just on the lower edge of her vision she could make out movement. It didn't make sense at first because he was standing perfectly still. It registered a few seconds later..."that's his cock bouncing around" she thought to herself. She wanted to look, but she also realized the game he was playing. He wanted her to look, to break her defiant eye contact. She was afraid if she did, she would not be able to take her eyes off it, and he would "win". Bounce...bounce...bounce...Puff...bounce...bounce...bounce...puff, all the while staring at her, smiling.

"I will just take a quick look" Jen thought. Her husband had never made his dick bounce, twitch or anything else of the sort and she really wanted to see if that was what was really going on. "Maybe his other hand is down there making it move" she thought. Her next thought, "Yea that's what's going on...it's not moving by itself" was immediately followed by him picking up a glass of liquor...with his other hand. Still the movement down there continued. She had to know, with her resolve weakening, she finally gave in and dropped her eyes to his cock.

Sure enough, the damn thing was pointed right at her and bouncing up and down. It looked like a scene out of some twisted 3d video of a one-eyed snake. She could see the shaft going back to his body but only the plum sized head and the flaring hole was in focus. She tried to look away but couldn't, it bounced, it swayed and every so often the head would flex making it bigger for just a second.

Time seemed to stop, it was just her and the swaying, bouncing one-eyed head. Unconsciously she licked her dry lips and after a few minutes finally blinked. Her thighs muscles were flexing and the air seemed to be getting awful hot. Jen squirmed in her chair, which rubbed her clit against her soaked thong, sending tiny lightning bolts to her very core. Never in her life had she even heard of such, or even seen anything like what she was staring at. It seemed as if it had a life of its own, and it was staring at her...staring...

"STARING!" her mind screamed. The spell broken, she looked up into the face of the asshole with his ear to ear grin plastered on his face. "Ahh crap" she thought. He didn't gloat, just finished his "cigar" and his drink and headed toward the table where Melanie lay.

As she followed him with her eyes, Melanie came into view. Jen noticed that she had not raised her head, but she was not coughing anymore and her breathing had returned to a reasonably normal rythm, so Jen took that has a good sign. The asshole was moving around to the other end of the table though and that didn't bode well for Melanie. Jen watched him move along the far edge of the table, he was taking in every inch of Melanie's prone body.

"Body" was an understatement; Melanie was built like the proverbial porn star. She was by no means fat, she was just plain thick in all the right places. Jen could see her tits bulging out against the table, a slightly smaller waist and wide hips. "And I thought my ass was big...hers puts mine to shame." thought Jen. Even in the poor lighting, Jen could tell Melanie's body was in pretty good shape. Jen's assessment of Melanie's body was confirmed when the asshole slapped her ass cheek hard and palmed it. An ass cheek that didn't wobble around like jello, instead it just absorbed the hit and molded to his palm.

"Now that what I'm talkin bout...that's some prime grade A ass right there, yes indeed!"

"She's not just a piece of meat you know." Snaps jen with all the contempt she can muster.

"Your absolutely right, she is not just a piece of meat...she's MY piece of meat." he says with a grin. "Now if you don't mind, I have some unfinished business to take care of. Just sit tight and enjoy the show."

Melanie seemed resigned to her fate, she didn't struggle, while he was working her ass over with both his hands now. Squeezing the cheeks, spreading them open and peering down into her crack and pushing them together again. As a matter of fact Jen thought she saw her hips ever-so-slightly pushing back against his hands.

"It's the poor light" she thought. "No way would she willingly participate in such callous treatment". She felt she was responsible for the entire situation and thought she should apologize before... well, She couldn't finish that thought. "Melanie.....Melanie look at me". Melanie's head tilted to the side so that she was looking Jen's way. "This is all my fault...I'm so sorry, please, please forgive me" Jen begged.

"It's ok." Melanie replies witha slight slur.

Jen noticed that her friend was biting her lower lip, and her eyes had a far away glazed look to them. It seemed to Jen that Melanie was looking thru her, not at her. "Maybe she's in shock or something" thought Jen. "Or maybe she's drugged".

When Melanie's face scrunched up a little, Jen snapped her gaze back to the asshole. He was still holding one cheek, but he was in the process of pushing his middle finger from the other hand into Melanie's ass crack. She guessed it was going into Melanie's pussy, but she could not be sure.

"Please don't do this..." Jen pleaded. The asshole's only response was to look directly into Jen's eyes, pull his finger from "his" prime grade A ass and put it close to his nose. Jen watched him sniff his finger, a glisteningly wet finger.

"Love the smell of a sweet pussy. And this bitch right here as a damn sweet one..you hear me..um um ummph". The last part muffled because he was sucking the juice off said finger. " And taste sweet too...a two-fer" he says laughingly.

Jen watched as he climbed up on the table and positioned himself by pushing Melanie's legs together, and putting his knees on the outside of her legs and resting his cock on the crack of Melanie's ass. Jen stared at the sight before her, his cock looked like a giant black hotdog on a golden bun. She couldn't imagine her pussy being able to take even half of that...big...thick...

"God it's getting hot in here." She muttered to herself. She wondered how any normal pussy could take that monster; it reached to the lowest most part of her friends back. Once again she found herself using the word impossible. In the last hour though, several things she'd thought impossible had been proven to be indeed possible. One such thing being her pussy and clit's insistence on going against her brain, despite rational thought that this was all wrong. Her pussy was a pit of molten lava and her clit was so distended it was rubbing against her thong, which only incited her over-heated pussy to over-ride more and more of her brains control of her body. She tried to regain some measure of control by reminding herself she was married, that this was all so wrong. Being forced to watch a rape was wrong. Being tied to a chair was wrong. It wasn't working, her nipples had joined in on the coup d'état...the traitors...

It was dancing again, which derailed her train of thought. She looked up, and of course he had noticed her staring at his cock and had flexed it just to break her trance.

"Please let us go...Please don't do this." Jen pleaded, once again.

"Oh damn thats one pretty ass. I think it needs a lil' somethin though." he says, completely ignoring the plea. With a smile and a wink he produced a small bottle of baby oil from the far side of Melanie's body. He dripped several drops around the golden globe and up and down his cock and began massaging the perfectly smooth globes while sliding his cock back and forth through them.

"Oh god", she thought, "this is it...he is going to put that monster in her". She watched him knead Melanie's ass cheeks, pulling them apart and pushing them against his cock when it sank as far down in her crack as it would go. On each in stroke the head and an inch or so of cock would emerge from the cheeks and the head would flare out like it was taking a deep breath just before it was about to dive into the pussy below it.

Jen broke her gaze from the flaring head and looked at Melanie's face. Her eyes were closed and her lips were parted slightly, the tip of her tongue barely visible. Her cheeks were flushed again, and sweat beaded her forehead. Jen felt sorry for her friend, despite the depravity of the situation, it would appear Jen's body was not the only one experiencing a coup d'état. Except it appeared the four traitors in Melanie's body had already usurped power.

The fight for control was slowly tipping in favor of her own body's traitors as well, though she stubbornly refused to admit any loss of control. The rational side kept reminding her that she was married to a good man ...Michael...god she almost couldn't think of his name. On the other hand, her pussy was in full blown lust. The combination of wine, contact high, what was happening in front of her and a lack of sex for the past couple weeks had combined to form the perfect storm.

She looked down at her ring..."I'm married...to a loving husband..." she whispered. Melanie's sharp intake of breath pulled Jen back to her surroundings. She immediately looked to see what he was doing to her friend. He had those round globes spread apart and was using his thumbs to guide his plum-sized cock head downward.

"You ready for this cock?" he asks. When Melanie did not answer, he released one cheek and smacked her across it and repeated his question. "I SAID, ARE YOU READY FOR THIS COCK!"

Melanie nodded, but that did not satisfy him.

"SAY IT OUT LOUD!"

"YES...YES I'M READY FOR YOUR COCK", came Melanie's husky reply.

"That's better", he says with a smile and went back to guiding his cock.

He apparently had found his mark, because he pushed down a little and Melanie's body stiffened, followed by a loud groan from her. Jen wanted to comfort her friend as best she could but she could not tear her eyes from that cock. He pushed again and a couple inches of thick cock slid in between those golden cheeks. With his cock comfortably seated, he released her ass cheeks and put his hands on her waist, forcing her to arch her back downward and her pussy angled into the "sweet spot". He pulled back a little, and pushed forward again and a little more slid home, each push eliciting a load moan from Melanie, and a groan from him.

Jen was transfixed..."he must be ripping her to shreds" she thought. "I wonder what it feels like...I mean I wonder if he is hurting her". Where did that come from, she didn't want to know what it felt like. Her pussy could never handle that thing, could it? What was she thinking, she had a husband...Michael, yes, loving, sweet Michael. Jumping tracks, her brain focused on what she was looking at, half that monster was gliding in and out at a slow powerful pace. He was taking it slow, but each stroke had some power behind it, he was forcing a little more in each time.

Melanie was moaning steadily now, with a mixture of soft "oh my god's" and "ahh fuck's" thrown in. Her body was flexing, trying to push back onto the invading monster.

Jen barely registered this though; her entire universe consisted of his cock sliding in and out of Melanie's pussy. Her own pussy pulsed and twitched, its closest cohort in crime throbbed. Tiny bolts of electricity shot to her brain from these two traitors, perfectly timed to each powerful stroke of his cock into Melanie's upturned pussy. Somewhere in a corner of her brain...the name Michael floated around. She couldn't bring that thought into the forefront of her brain though. There was just that cock, her throbbing clit and a molten lava pit where her pussy used to be.

Three quarters of that big thick cock was going in that pussy now, Melanie was gasping, moaning and grinding her hips back against him a little and she let it be known she was about to cum, Jen felt a tiny bit of jealousy about that event.

"She's about to cum" Jen thought, "why would that bother me? It doesn't" she firmly decided.

A gruff voice saying" That's it you sweet pussied bitch, cum on my cock. Shit you got some good pussy. That's it, grind that pussy in my cock...make ya self cum..." brought her out of her thoughts. Melanie was indeed furiously grinding her ass in a small circle, while pushing back at the same time.

He just held himself still and locked eyes with Jen. He kept softly saying things like "She's got some good damn pussy, she's gonna make me cum soon", and "look at her go, damn that some talent".

Realistically none of the comments should have bothered her, but her pussy and clit were firing bolts of electricity at a rapid pace now, and now those bolts were delivering tiny doses of jealousy to her brain. After all, she had a pussy too, and she could grind her hips like that.

Melanie's Scream of "OH GOD YESSSSSS!" drew Jen's attention from her thoughts.

Jen immediately noticed that Melanie's body was shaking and twitching like it was being electrocuted. She was still trying to grind her pussy on his cock, but her muscles were not cooperating. Her hands gripped the edge of the table so hard that her knuckles were white and her mouth hung open. When Jen looked up at him, for once he was not looking at her. Instead, he was looking at his cock buried in the pussy he was pulverizing...Melanie's pussy. He was going on and on about how good her pussy was, how her pussy was squeezing his cock. She wasn't prepared for what came next tho.

"Now I can fuck this sweet pussy for real"

"Now he can fuck her for real? What's that supposed to mean?" she thought. "What's he been doing to that bitch for the last 20 minutes... wait, did I just call my friend a bitch? God, what's happening to me."

The debate was over with Melanie's cries of "OH FUCK YESSS...FUCK ME...YES...IT IS YOUR PUSSY...YES I WANT IT ALL...FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG COCK...YES THAT'S IT...OOOHHH GGGOODD...I..I..IM CCCCUUUMMMMIIIINNGGG!!!"

When Jen came back to reality, she saw him leaning forward with his hands on the table top and his mouth near her ear. He was pounding her into the table. Only a couple inches were left on the down stroke and it was obvious his intent was to get all 12 inches in the bitch. Jen watched as he jack hammered his cock into her relentlessly. She'd never been fucked like this, never even thought it possible; she had never cum more than once in any session with her husband either. Yet by her count, this bitch had cum 3 times already and was fast approaching number 4. She could clearly see the evidence of those orgasm's all over his pistoning cock as it pounded home. The more the slut came, the wetter his cock got and the more cock he powered into her. Number 4 hit like a freight train, no words came out of her mouth, it just hung open, her eyes were glazed over and her body shook and spasmed.

"That's what I been waiting for bitch. That's it, open up for big daddy and take this fuckin' cock."

The last two inches were now disappearing into Melanie's body and Jen struggled to comprehend how that was possible. "Where could a solid foot of cock be going?" she wondered. "It must be rearranging her insides."

He was long stroking her now with all 12 inches, pulling back till only the tip was lodged in that sweet pussy and powering home till his heavy balls slapped her clit. The table shook and wobbled from the intensity, it probably would have collapsed if it was not made of solid wood.

Melanie screamed through back to back non stop orgasms...,and the fucking continued.

Jen's pussy twitched and her clit throbbed in time to his pounding cock. The battle for control was over, her brain and hence rational thought had lost and was locked away in that corner where her thoughts of what's-his-name were pushed. Her pussy was in control, and it was jealous and not just a little jealous, there she finally admitted it.

A small part of her was afraid of what her pussy wanted though, the rational part of her was afraid of getting a 12 inch monster pounded into her this way. What this man was doing to that slut was not sex, or even fucking... it was something else. She didn't know if there was even a name for the way he was pounding his cock into that bitch's pussy.

His ass was a blur, his cock was a living steel rod that he relentlessly drove in to the hilt and pulled back out till just the head was left in it and pounding it home again, over and over. His steel rod was coated in the sluts cum and it glistened in the dim light. On every down stroke, pussy juice would squish out and every 10 or 15 strokes would be accompanied by farting sounds. His comment about pussy fart's killed her assumption the bitch was passing gas. "A pussy can fart?..Really?".

"YES BABY IT'S YOUR PUSSY!!!....OH...FUCK YESSS...BABY YOU KNOW HOW I ...LIKE TO BE FUCKED... N..NO..NOBODY CAN FUCK ME LIKE YOU BABY...OH GOD I'M COMING AGAIN...NO... NNOO... NOBODY HAS HAD TH...THIS PUSSY BUT YOU...YE...YESSS BABY...I KNOW YOU ARE GO...GOING TO FUCK HER...I TOLD YOU...SH...SHE SEXY...OH GOD YES THAT'S IT...FUCK ME...FUCK ME....AHHHH GGGGOOOOODDD......I CAN"T STOP CUMMMMMINNINGG!!!!" Melanie was babbling now. Nearly delirious from the back to back orgasm's wracking her body.

At that moment he shouted "AAAAHHHHH FFFFUUUCCCKKK!!!, LEANED BACK, pulled his massive cock from her pussy and aimed the first heavy shot in Jen's direction.

It landed at her feet with a soft splatter and Jen just stared at it. "So close." she thought.

When she looked up the rest was splattered all over the bitch's twitching back and sweat-soaked hair. He was still jacking the shaft, squeezing the last drop from it onto the bitch's quivering ass.

Jen's body was on fire, her clit was throbbing madly and try as she might, she could not get enough friction from grinding her clit on her thong to finally reach that orgasm that was just...right...there... . Maybe that's why it took a few minutes for what the bitch had said to sink in and register in her pussy controlled brain. "This was not the first time he has fucked her!" Jen thought. That thought set off a chain reaction.

The rational side to her brain made a small comeback. "The bitch intended all along to set her up to get fucked." she thought. And she called that bitch a friend.

She didn't feel guilty about calling her a bitch now, not really.