All Comments on 'Jeremiah - Wolf Progenitor'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Why do people insist on dragging the furry bullshit in here? There is an entire genre of NonHuman ripe with werewolf soulmate-rape stories; keep it in its target audience. If I wanted to read about Twilight rejects, I'd go hang out reading the section that they were intended for. The line is pretty clear.

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8almost 11 years agoAuthor
Elements of Both

Anonymous -

I see your point entirely. My story had elements of both and some pre-submission feedback suggested the predominate theme was nonconsent more so than nonhuman and that nonconsent was a better fit. Regardless, thank you for your comment and I will definitely keep it in mind for the next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I thought this was great!

I did not read Twilight, nor will I, but I thought you did a great job. The story was arousing and erotic and definitely entertaining. I hope to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hey meredith

First, welcome new author. Major points for writing and posting.

Issues of catagory often come up. Many stories have strong elements of more than one genre. Consider what readers say, but don't lose sleep over it. Tag your stories, but know that readers often (usually) don't see those until they finish reading. (Damn you Literotica) It does help to put an author note at the start of the story. Something like....*Here be noncon, werewolves, confused young girls and pixie dust. Don't like pixie dust, don't read.* Not perfect, but it does help us readers and reduces folks getting their panties in a wad.

Now this little story was good. And a bit rushed. It has the potential to be much, much more. Your opening was a strong hook. Most werewolve stories are instant bonded mates, just add sex. The suddenness,her unwillingness even after pregnancy, his basic caring but aloofness...just about every aspect of the story could be expanded upon. How did her family react to all this? Do only some of the wolves procreate? If they seek human females,why do they treat them poorly? Why did he choose her, or was he drawn to her by instinct? I could given you a full page single spaced of questions. This story idea could easily support a multiple chapter story. If you rework it and take it to nonhuman, you will find a welcoming audience that is very supportive of budding authors. At their worst, they tend to have a few grammer/spelling nazis-but you seem okay there. Lots of authors rework stories, so don't be afriad to do it if you feel up to it. This was a good read. I would so love to read an expanded version. More more more! Analyze how some of the other wolf stories are structured to help you plan, but keep the noncon/reluctance spin. It is unique. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
:)

I loved it it was both sexy and cute :) I want to gear more of this perhapes a sequel?? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

it was quite choppy. but all in all, it was a great story. I loved your characters. more of this, please???????? :D

ParisiandelightParisiandelightover 9 years ago
Nice story

I loved it, and hope there will be a sequel.

Erika281Erika281about 9 years ago
sequel

agre with previous comment, it would be great t read sequel to this, not happy about the ending. Sad actually. But writting was good.

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8over 8 years agoAuthor

I wrote this story and posted it back in 2013 and I'm still getting inquiries about a sequel. Well, I've finally decided to sit down and write one. Spoiler Alert: The premise will be Jeremiah impregnating her while in his wolf form and the drama that ensues from that act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I luv this story

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I like this story sad that she didn't tell pam off for her part in this cause if read right pam betrayed her in that fact that they took her wish there was more talk on why she scared ect cause to her at least at 1st she was raped ect hope that made sense im not a very good typer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous