Jeremiah - Wolf Progenitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our lives fell into a familiar, comfortable pattern. Pam became my teacher, schooling and teaching me those things that I must know and embrace as Jeremiah's mate. I discovered that I wasn't the only human female here at the compound. Several of his pack also had human females, although from what I sometimes saw and heard, they weren't always treated with the consideration and affection that Jeremiah showed towards me.

*****

So here I am, each month growing bigger and rounder with his twins inside me. Do I love him? I don't know if it's love quite yet, but I do know that despite our rough beginning, I've been happy with him. I know my place is now with him as his mate and the mother of his offspring.

*****

Our bedroom door opens and I turn, smiling broadly when I hear my black wolf padding across the floor. He comes to me, nestles his huge wolf's head in my lap, and with his long, moist tongue, lovingly, gently, licks my belly as I stroke the soft fur of his underbelly, enjoying the sight and feel of his growing arousal.

12