Jess and Colleen's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too. That was definitely something I'll never forget. I may never wear clothes there again," Colleen laughed.

We made our way through the parking lot again back to Colleen's car. We took in all the stares and the little comments we would get from people. Mostly we just ignored them and tried to enjoy being nude in public.

We got into Colleen's car and drove to the bank quick so she could get some money from the ATM. Lucky for her, the bank had a drive up ATM so she didn't have to get out of the car to get money.

On our way back to the apartment, we talked about how liberating that experience was for both of us.

"I never thought we would get away with all that, but I'm so glad we tried," Colleen said. "Ever since you and Claire introduced me to nudism, I've wanted to be as bold as you both are with my nudity. I thought this was the perfect opportunity to do just that. Claire is going to be so jealous."

"Yeah she is. Thank you for suggesting this. It was a lot of fun. I don't know how we'll ever top it," I said.

"Well next time, we'll bring Claire with. She'll definitely want to come along," she said.

"Yes she will. But in the mean time, I really need to cum. So if you don't mind, I'm gonna play with myself a little bit here on the way back home," I said.

I really was horny by this point. I was so turned on, I was afraid I was going to orgasm in public. I needed some release, and it looked like Colleen did too.

I propped my feet up on her dashboard, and started fingering myself off. It didn't take long and I was cumming loudly as we pulled into the parking lot at home. A few people caught a glimpse of me as we were driving, but at that point, so many people had seen me naked, that I just didn't care.

We both made our way back up to my apartment and both of us still naked made our way inside. We were greeted by a very nude Claire making herself dinner. We were out for so long, she had made her way back from modeling and class already.

"Look at you two. Did you guys go out like that?" Claire asked.

"Totally. You're not going to believe what we just did," Colleen said. "But first, I need to cum badly. So why don't you tell her our story Jess.

And with that I went on to make Claire very jealous with our story. The sound affects from Colleen's masturbation session made the story that much more hot. Needless to say, Claire liked our story. And she spent the rest of the semester, trying to one up us. Colleen and I didn't mind helping her try.

12