All Comments on 'Jessica Pathetic'

by GvilleWriterGuy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Romance at its best

Young couple in love. Very enjoyable.

MastersallMastersallabout 20 years ago
BEST NASTY STORY EVER

WHAT AN EXCELLENT TALE.. SO NASTY.. SO HOT... THERE I S A REALISM IN THAT IT PORTRAYS SUBMISSION IN A WAY THAT ISNT FANTASY BUT HAS A RING OF REALITY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pathetic... no, only joking, it was great!

Excitingly, embarrassingly horny... but one thing I would take a second look at is the grammar, and the tenses that change more often than Jessica gets spat on. Slightly offputting at climax times. On the other hand, I did come, so what the hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
FUCK YES

I didn't even get more than a quarter of the way through it before I came the first time

AMAZING stuff

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A Cum Fart How Embarassing Farting in his presence

I absloutly love this story and it is so humiliating and inventive. Here is an example and I quote.

She let loose a tiny little fart, spraying cum, and for some reason this set her off to crying again. Being a spittoon and eating ass was one thing, but farting in my presence seemed to affect her harshly. She started weeping again, making pitiful little noises around the buttplug wedged in her jaws.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A hot wet read

Great story, look forward to more...please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story!

One of the greatest stories i ever read here. Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Jessica's pethetic? this story is pathetic!

I can't even get my dick up now! My dick has never died so fast in my life

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pathetic

You really are pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

asshole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fuckpig?

This guy is an animal and belongs in jail. Preferably in the morgue. What a jackass.

Absolutely no reason to read a story about some animal treating a person like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful story

I loved it, simple , its a about being used wanting and needing it. Way beyond those haters who HAVE to read it but don't get it. There is a law that they have to finish reading the story ? Or maybe they just are born negative. Thanks for a sexy and hot story about, gosh ! , submission .... more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Don't you rubber neck the bloody wreck as you drive by, then comment about it to others later? Sure you do.

caveman101caveman101over 10 years ago
brilliant!

Top shelf degradation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic story... and usually I prefer B&D!

This story is simply wonderful, and coming from me that's an amazing compliment! I strongly prefer B&D stories and shun true S&M like the plague (and I despise scat to boot), but this mild little fantasy of yours touched my heart. The affection, caring and protectiveness you showed for your darling Jessica redeemed all the brutal, horrible goings-on for me, and turned this into a red-hot, ultra-erotic, brain-blowing (and other blowing) reading experience. If only a few women took and enjoyed this story the way I did, I would die happy.

If I had your talent, I'd write my own, overtly B&D-inclined version of this marvelous story myself. How I'd love having a Jessica to care for and to please, to bind, spank, (sensually) embarrass (in a pleasurable way), and of course to fuck her brains out. As it is, I've read this story a dozen times already and counting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anon

Where did you see affection and care in this? I must need new glasses, a magnifying glass and a microscope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's all in good fun!

Chuckles Anon, technically you're correct and I appreciate your good humor. (And if you can read all those sadistic sections with a microscope, you're more perverted than I am!) But please, this is only a Literotica story. Affection, caring and protectiveness can always be read between the lines, in this story and in many others as well.

My own take is, it was the author who created this kind, trusting female character. He wants us to like this character and to find her desirable. He wants us to desire her liking in return, which, automatically, enormously empowers her. Jessica meets the narrator of her own free will, with full knowledge of who he is and what she's doing, and right from the start she's tenderly hugged, feels safe and protected despite all his bizarre sadistic and scat-like predilections, and has all her masochistic cravings satisfied. Naturally I wish Jessica had been far more carefully treated - "You smelly oaf, couldn't you at least have taken a long, ostentatious bath before forcing her to do all that?" But after all, I wasn't the writer, and undeniably this is a very hot story, at least in spots.

Of course I understand what a puerile, self-centered, lazy, ridiculous male fantasy this is. It's all about male gratification; the 'hero" does no work and takes no trouble to please Jessica; her needs are expected to compliment his exactly. It's all very silly, but so are lots of other Literotica stories, and isn't that what what we're all here for, writers and readers both, to give our imaginations freedom and have fun?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wish I was your pig so I could eat your shit fresh from your asshole for dinner and lick you crean deep inside you ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Meh.

This story was not for me, there was no "anchor", nothing to make you want to invest time and at some points, effort reading it. I get it, I really do but the protagonist is a ramrod and I'd have been thoroughly happy if Jessica beat the shit out of him. Ah well maybe next time. To the author you certainly have something because there are loads of comment from people who loved it! Thanks for taking the time to submit your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous