Jessica Pathetic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Now the ass,” I commanded.

She pulled away and turned around, presenting her shapely round ass. I grabbed the tail and yanked out the plug, and then went to work on her hole.

“You love it in your ass, don’t you, bitch?”

“I love it in my ass, Sir,” she moaned.

I smacked her ass a few times, making it jiggle as I plowed it. She was spread wide open from the plug and her earlier fucking, still nice and slippery. After a few more strokes I smacked her again and pushed her away.

She crawled around without being instructed, fully aware of the rules of this game. My cock stuck straight out like a prong, and she put her red-smeared lips around the knob.

“Lick the taste of your ass, cunt,” I snarled, smacking her cheek lightly. “Open wide.”

She tilted back her head and opened so I could spit into her mouth, then went back to licking my cock like a candy. I started raping her mouth again. Then I went back for seconds of her ass, and thirds. Finally, I decided to give her a bit of a respite and drop my load on her face.

“Here it comes,” I told her. I grabbed her ears, squeezing them as I pumped deep into her throat. She started gagging, and I felt the puke rise in her throat.

I pulled out just as she spit up a mouthful of bile, piss, and jizz on the floor. She kept her mouth open, and her eyes wide, as I pulled on my shaft and shot cum all over her weak and trembling visage.

She looked up at me, truly pathetic. My cum globbed on her cheek and ran down over her lips. She stuck her tongue out and scooped up what she could, but kept her hands down.

“You may finish your dessert,” I said lightly. She used the tips of her fingers to scoop the jizz off her face and into her mouth.

I untied her breasts, then quickly took off the clamps. I rubbed her tits roughly, kneading them like doe, stopping only to pinch her nipple and make her squeal.

“Now go get clean,” I commanded. She started to get up. “You don’t get to walk. You are still my pet pig.”

“I’m sorry I made a mess,” she wailed, pointing at her puke stain on the carpet. “Let me clean it up for you, Sir. Let your f-f-fuckpig clean it.”

“No, you won fair and square,” I smiled. “Crawl into the bathroom and get clean. Quickly, now! I’ll clean this.”

She crawled away. I heard the water come on, and the clink of the shower curtain closing.

I went to the corner, picked up her pretty dress, and used it to mop up the worst of the stain. It was still wet, and stank like hell. The dress absorbed most of it.

When Jessica came back out, she was still on all fours. Her skin was damp, and steamed lightly in the cool conditioned air. Her cheeks were rosy pink, and not just from my handprints.

She saw her dress, and her face fell. It was priceless. I sat down in the chair, dialing a number on the phone, and snapped my fingers.

“Footstool,” I said simply. She crawled before me and held the position; she was kneeling on her dress, pushing it deeper into the damp carpet. I put my feet on her back.

“Hi, Jeff. How you doing?” I said, when my old friend Jeff answered the other end, at Triple X Video and Novelty. “Yes, yes, it’s all going well. Listen, I’m going to send my new slave down to pick up some things. You have my credit card on file, so go ahead and just charge it. Did you get my order? Great… hey, Jessica, I ordered a steel doggie dish with your name on it… Sorry about that, Jeff. Okay, here is what I want. Are you ready?”

Jeff said he was.

“I’m going to need a French maid’s outfit. She’s a pig, so get her one that almost fits, but not quite. Okay, and I’m going to need a good black collar. Have the tag read ‘Pathetic.’ Also, give me your best chastity belt. Great. Thanks, Jeff.”

I hung up, and set the phone down on her back. She was stiff as a board. I reached down and squeezed her teats, and found the nipples hard.

“Okay, Jess, get dressed and go to the porno store.”

I moved my feet. She sat back on her haunches. The shower had scrubbed away the make-up, the jizz and spit, but her eyes were still pink and puffy. She picked up her dress gently, and tried to smooth it out on the floor. Over half of it was colored pinkish yellowish white from the mop-up job. And it stank like puke.

She had bought the dress just for tonight, just to look good for me, and this is how I treat her. How low she must feel.

She put it on without complaint. But her eyes silently implored me for mercy. Unsteadily, she got back up to her feet.

“Do you have something to say, Pathetic?” I said calmly, standing to see her to the door. “If this is too much for you, then by all means don’t go pick up my order. These things I’m buying for you, might I add. Gifts. As if you even deserve them! But if you choose to not pick up the order and to go home, then stay home. I don’t want to see you again. So it is your choice.”

I opened the door for her.

“I’ll come back,” she whispered, her voice scratchy from wailing and crying. “Master, I want to come back.”

“Fabulous,” I leaned in and kissed her forehead. “I’ll get dinner on. Hurry back.”

I shut the door and locked it.

Humming to myself, I got dinner started. Chicken and rice, with a couple bottles of beer. I put candles on the table, and turned on some music in the background.

Under the table, in front of my chair, I set down her place – a little votive candle on a place mat. When she got home, her shiny new bowl would be the final touch.

The human food was just for me. She was having something else to eat. I went to the cupboard and took out a can of wet dog food.

When she came back, we would have a romantic dinner. And then we’d put her through her paces and play with the new purchases.

12