All Comments on 'Jessica's Intervention Pt. 02'

by mwbg777

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continued piece of garbage.

Hey author, throw your laptop away and get a job at McDonald's (I hear they are hiring).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where was, "I'm gonna call the cops and let Vice deal with you whore!"

title says it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Do I really need to say more?

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
I didn't like it, but...

I didn't like it, but she and her husband agree and liked it, so we have to accept her way of living...To understand this, part 1 must be read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Jury is out...

It would be unfair to judge this story at this stage as it could go in one of many directions. But thanks for the post and hopefully your next post will clarify your intent. I can't get my credentials sorted out with Literotica. I have been a member for several years and my username is Drooge

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 9 years ago
Veerryy Eenterrestingg

Hey mwbg! If you're going to continue this story, please submit ch 3 in less than 1.5 years.

Will Colleen become a regular customer of Jessica's or will she become a partner in the business?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That was an interesting juxtaposition between.......

.....the wanton whore and the upright icon of virtue.

I'll have to back and read the first episode, to see if how they came to this confrontation makes sense.

One concern.....if they are in a neighborhood, someone's got children. Parents will be protective, especially if there are teenagers in the neighborhood. I can't understand how Jessica's prurient activity would be allowed to go on for so long, without the police getting called and she and her husband getting arrested.

Lots of "suspension of disbelief" is not addressed and that tends to kill the story for many.

Oh, and if you're going to write a serial exposition, it might be best to release each within 3 months of the last....or better, write the whole thing, break it into chapters, then submit chapters each week. Or even every other day.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
COLLEEN

Continue Jessica's story but let's expand on Colleen's sexual appetite etc...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous