Jessica's Intervention Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mwbg777
mwbg777
46 Followers

Colleen stood up, leering at Jessica. "Fuck you, whore," she said, leaving the bedroom and seeing herself out of Jessica and Tom's house.

Colleen quickly crossed the street to her house, looking both ways, hoping that no one noticed her leaving the Compton's house. Her face was red with anger, still moist from tears and Jessica's pussy, and her emotions were in turmoil. She was also incredibly turned on. She could not remember ever feeling so carnal, so animalistic. She had actually tried to bite another woman's pussy! She wanted her husband's cock badly. She wanted to get fucked hard.

When she got back into her house she went straight up into her bedroom and got the big dildo from her bottom dresser drawer. She kept it hidden in a box and wrapped in a dish cloth. It was 10 inches long and very fat in circumference. She fucked herself repeatedly with it and came many times. When her husband, Ken, came home from work he found her passed out in their bed. He found it strange that she should be sleeping so early in the evening. She was only sleeping lightly and awoke when she heard him enter the bedroom. "Shut the door," she said. "Get over here and fuck me."

mwbg777
mwbg777
46 Followers
12