Jessica's Nhyte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers

Jason had snorted and the bath had stayed. There were huge dragons, the friends' favourite mythical creatures, as all the statues and figures carved around the house could attest, incorporating the hot and cold taps. Alec stretched his arms up and rolled his neck, feeling the muscles pinch as he stretched out the weird position he had fallen into on the couch.

There was a sudden soft music from the lounge, and Alec flicked off the light, letting the window open so he could smell the night air. He guessed it was about two am, and the stars were shining brightly. Off to the west, the bright lights of the city fought against the encroaching dark of night to see whose brilliance would shine brighter.

Alec stepped out of his underwear and sank gratefully into the steaming hot water. His cock was thick against his thigh, and he gave a moan as the sensitive skin sank into the scalding heat.

There was a quiet click and rustle, and Alec opened his eyes. Jessica's dressed fell like cream around her delicate ankles as she stepped out of it. Her hands reached under her and lifted her bra away from her chest. Alec stared at her, his cock thickening to it's full width, and Jessica swallowed nervously.

"It's been a while...for me..." Alec nodded slowly, and helped her into the bath. The steam rose around them as she lay down along his body, and her lips parted softly. "You're worth waiting more than a while for...."

Her blonde hair was like silvery steel in the darkened room, and it's warm scent filled the bathroom in a moment. Alec felt his cock thickening as she pressed against him, her smooth, tanned skin achingly rubbing along his length.

Her brown eyes laughed at him as he lowered his head to kiss her, feeling her way up to his chin. Her fingertips rested lightly on his cheeks as she kissed him, more experiencing each other than feeling the passion.

Alec's free hand found the soup bowl, and the small bar was dunked below the surface. As they continued to kiss, Alec moved the soap over the woman laying on him, feeling the soap gliding over her skin.

The smoothness of her skin was the same silk as her dress had been, and Alec's cock began to throb painfully as the soap was worked to a lather across the arch of her back. The lavender soap mixed with the scent of her hair to fill his senses, and he could taste her skin on his tongue.

The kisses moved down his chin to his neck, and her teeth grazed over the skin just below his jaw. Alec's cock surged upwards, and he shivered as she gasped at the sudden passion that enflamed him. He was panting as her low breaths heated his skin, and couldn't help himself. His hands lifted her up to fully straddle his hips, and she pushed herself up his body, feeling his cock spring up out of the water as her thighs glided past him.

Alec moaned as she gave another low laugh, and a giggle as his soap covered hands lathered down between the silken muslce of her ass. Her own breathing was rapidly catching up to his, her passion brought on by his obvious desire for her. There was a sudden grunt as he pushed his long forefinger inside her asshole. Jessica leant up, her mouth open as he worked his finger inside her.

The sensation was new to her, and she quivered against him. The water was rapidly cooling, but neither noticed as their breathing was heated once more. Jessica leant down again tentatively as Alec grinned at her, his finger working inside of her. Her teeth scraped over his jawline again, and Alec's grin faded as his teeth clenched. Lust roared through him like a brushfire, and he twisted in the bath, splashing water up the wall and on the floor.

He lay over her body as she writhed beneath him, and moved his hand away from her ass, instead sliding two fingers inside of her. Jessica moaned as his knuckles massaged her clit, and he could feel her pussy clenching tightly down onto his digits. With another hiss of indrawn breath, Alec pushed his cock between his fingers, and entered her. Jessica's head began to move side to side, and she moaned wordlessly as he pushed his soaped up cock inside her.

Alec began to drive his hips upwards, pushing his crotch against her small mound, and feeling her quiver as he pressed against her clit. Her hands were everywhere, roaming over her own breasts to his neck, his hair, just feeling him all over her and inside of her. With another high pitched moan, Jessica dropped a hand to her nipple and twisted, shooting sparks of lust and sex down through her body.

Alec was grinning to himself at the sensations she was drawing out of him. His hands slid into the water to grasp at her rear as he felt her squeaking over the bottom of the tub. His cock was thick and full inside her, and Alec tried to concentrate, but couldn't hold back.

Jessica was panting as though she was about to die, and then she arched upwards and clenched down onto the meat that was fucking her senseless. Her mouth opened wordlessly as she came, and her nails scraped across Alec's back with fire.

Alec roared as he came, feeling the pain of her nails scoring his shoulders and back combined with the pressure and unbelievable heat from inside her. His hips began to gyrate and he exploded. His cock was spurting and he roared again as she clenched down onto his thrusted shaft. His knees smashed against the ceramic smoothness of the bath.

The water dripped onto the floor from the bath as they both caught their breath. Jessica bit her lip, a wicked smile on her face as chest moved up and down. She licked her lips and smiled again. "That's kind of a first for me. With...the finger... and everything..." Alec gave a low laugh and slowly withdrew his cock from her centre. Jessica gave another low moan as he did so, and she shivered when his thick head eased out of her.

"Some girls like it. Some don't." He kissed her softly, and grinned against her mouth as the blonde woman underneath him ran her hands up his ribs.

"It wasn't so bad. I think I would have passed out from it all if you had of done that with that thing inside me. But God I feel better. It's been months." Alec scoffed and leant backwards, and looked over the side of the tub, searching for some try clothes, or a towel or something. Water was everywhere.

Jessica arched an eyebrow at him. "And you don't think so?" Alec shrugged, wondering how they were going to get out of the bath when everything was sopping wet. "I just think you would have no shortage of people who'd gladly volunteer. To you know... scratch your itch, if you can forgive the euphemism." Jessica shrugged this time, momentarily distracting Alec as her glistening breasts shrugged with her.

"Sure. I could walk out onto the street and point to any guy who'd run to fuck me. But in the morning, he'd be gone, and then the next day, he'd be rich, and I'd be a slut who'll fuck any asshole on the street."

Alec sighed and reached behind him, pulling the plug. He turned back, and sighed again when he realised she wasn't joking. "So some asshole in a club is better? Don't you have... friends?" Jessica smiled softly.

"Sure I do. But nobody like that. When you're Mary-Kate or Ashley, or Beyonce', or Jessica, you do that, and you run the risk of moving from the "IT" girl to being the "Everybody been and done" girl. Besides, it's difficult to develop that kind of thing. Friends with benefits don't tend to last long. People fall in love, they change, and sooner rather than later, you're left with somebody you don't really love who is convinced that you love them, and everyone else just KNOWS that you're together, you know?"

Alec held out his hand as he got out of the bath, and smiled down at her. She stepped lightly and looked at her feet. "If you're asking me if I'm about to run to the tabloids, then no, I'm not. I hate those little fuckin' parasites, and always have. I'm not the kiss and tell type. Well, only to three people, and those three people have confided in me enough to know that we all keep secrets well." Jessica gave a soft smile again.

"So what do we do now?" Alec smiled and looked at the clock, then looked again. It was four o'clock in the morning. He held his hands out wide. "I'd suggest we get you clothed, so that at least that way, you won't be accosted by some club-spawned asshole again. Then...? How 'bout breakfast?"

Jessica nodded, the smile slowly returning to her eyes. "You can cook, too?" Alec gave a mocking bow. "Only man alive who can make ice cream and burn it. Probably doesn't help that I use the smoke detector as a timer."

Jessica laughed, and stepped in front of him. The moisture in the air, and still slick on her body had curled her straightened hair again, and it softly framed the silken skin and warm brown eyes. Alec gave a distracted laugh, and made his way to the bedroom.

Jason's clothes were in a small chest of drawers at the rear of the house, for his infrequent visits home. Alec rubbed his chin, trying to decide on whether or not to shave, and decided to forgo it. He opened up the wardrobe and Jessica tiptoed up close behind him.

He could feel her pressed up against him, and felt himself getting warmer. He turned around and put his arms around her, feeling her small body pressed close to him. Her hands ran over his ribs again, and he kissed the top of her head. Her hands slipped down lower, running over his hips, and then skimming down across the tops of his thighs.

Alec's cock was rock hard again, and he cleared his throat as it rose to her touch. Jessica was looking down at it and laughing softly, loving how much of an affect she had on him.

Alec's cock was heavy again, and Jessica looked up at her lover as she sank to her knees in front of him. Alec didn't speak as she licked the underside of his cock, like a lollipop, and then kissed it softly. Her breath made his breath his between his teeth, and suddenly, she was sucking him entirely.

Alec moaned and his hands ran through his hair, still feeling the dampness from their bath. His knees buckled as she began to hum, moaning around his cock how much she liked it.

Alec shook, his knees weak in the heat of her mouth. After a moment, she stopped, and pulled on his cock several times, guiding him to the bed with his cock in her hands.

She teased him up and down her mound, her trimmed hair coarse against the skin of his cock. He could only take it for a moment, and he pushed against her. Jessica licked her lips and grinned wickedly as she moved backwards onto the bed, then turned around on all fours.

She held his cock against her cheeks for a moment, then began to grind, watching over her shoulder as his thick cockhead poked up between her cheeks and slid against her pussy. She bit her lip again and closed her eyes. Her head tilted to the side and the movie star moaned softly as Alec pushed deeper inside of her.

She was still wet, and he slid deeply with little trouble. When he was completely inside her, she lay down, her head on her forearms as he began to move inside her from behind.

Alec ran his hands over her ass, feeling the muscles a split second before she clenched down onto him, and he began to grunt. She clenched down on him and wriggled her ass around his cock, and Alec's knees began to weaken again.

She was whispering his name as he drove himself inside her, and his hands spread wide, encasing her cheeks and more. His fingers slid around, one massaging her clit and the other reaching up to twist at her nipples.

Jessica began to gasp in time to his thrusts, and whined as his fingers suddenly spread the lips of her pussy. His cock was gliding into her faster and faster, and Jessica was sinfully panting, loving the feeling of Alec's cock as it slid deeper inside of her with each grunt. She began to play with herself as he fucked her, feeling her fingertips on her clit as his cock slammed deep inside of her pussy.

They held like that for what was to them an eternity, with Alec simply fucking his cock deeper and deeper inside of the woman squeezing his breath from his lungs. After an eternity centred around his cock in her pussy, Alec's hands again spread wide over the silken cheeks of her ass.

His motions began to speed up again, and his mouth opened soundlessly as he fucked her from behind. Jessica was moaning into her arm as Alec began to gyrate, and with a bellow, his cock burst again, not much, but enough to make Alec collapse.

He withdrew slowly from her, and Jessica moaned, laughing to herself. "Where were we, then?" Alec gasped, feeling the tightness reluctantly give his cock up, and sighed as he rolled over.

"I have no idea. About anything. It's been a hell of a long time since I've come twice in the space of two hours. It's not something I can normally do." Jessica laughed, and ran her hands up her body, feeling the pleasure still tingle through her.

"I'm not exactly a normal person, remember?" Alec frowned as he looked up at the wardrobe over his heaving chest.

"Ought to be some shit in here you can wear, at least until you can get back to your hotel room, or whatever." Jessica ran her hands down her body, running the goose bumps down. Alec felt his cock heating up again, and rolled his eyes.

"Focus..." he told himself, and began to search through his clothes. After about ten minutes, they had her clothed, with one of his old rugby shirts, and a pair of jeans that were way too small on him, but barely fit her.

Alec tucked her trademark hair up underneath an old wrestling beret of his. Triple H wouldn't really have minded, Alec thought, as he took in the picture. He was dressed in jeans and no shoes, with a simple black tee and sunglasses perched on his head. Jessica leant forwards and planted a small kiss on his cheek. "I'm hungry. Take me for breakfast?"

The End.

Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers
12