All Comments on 'Jill and The Nerd'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

All the heat of this summer emanates from this story! The erotic art critics can curse you/us as they spank the monkey, but you have hit the nail on the head. Hope this is only part one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT story!

definately hard on material! hope there's a part II cumming around the corner!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Submission

Excellent story. I'd like this story to continue, especially in regards to increasing submission on Jill's part to Sam. I can imagine that Sam would leave his nerd status behind and become more masterful. Having Jill be dominated by Sam, even reluctantly on her part, would be recognized by all as part of her husband's fantasies and conflicted desires, like a moth to a flame.

forfun44forfun44over 16 years ago
Excellent! Very arrousing!!

Loved your story! Please carry on where you left off.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 16 years ago
Nice fantasy if you are into this sort of thing.

The writing was fairly good and the story was OK, even somewhat erotic if this is your fantasy. The problem I have with it is that the jump from vanilla sex with husband and wife being rather conventional and close-mouthed to a 3-way MMF cuckold swing-ding was quite sudden. Just because our guy visited web sites which catered to this type of lifestyle and fantasy world does not mean he really wants this without some discussion and planning with his wife, setting some limits, etc. Also, Jill is portrayed as being very conservative, does not express any desires for kinky sex, does not make noise when she cums, does not like oral, very repressed and certainly not an adventurous type of woman. How are we to believe she suddenly would wish to fuck the computer nerd and humiliate her husband? That's pretty risky to a long-standing marriage. I think a bit more development of Jill would have helped with an otherwise out-of-character behavior from this wife. Maybe a point-of-view change in the story so we get to know Jill's thinking, private fantasies, etc. We can't even blame liquor or drugs so her behavior really comes from nowhere. I assume in part 2 she will have honey-hubby lick her pussy while big dick nerdie fucks her, maybe he'll actually suck some dick while licking her out. Or, it can go into a dom-sub relationship; this is hinted in the story when hubby can't resist bending to all her orders and wishes. I think hubby (I read the story twice and can't find his name anywhere; maybe he needs no name as he is sinking so low by the end of the story, he'll just be called slave) will find the fantasy is better than the reality after a while. I mean, multiple orgasms from a 22 year old stud, how can Jill resist this? Why have any relationship with hubby any longer? Oh, I know, she really loves him and this is just sex. When it becomes just sex plus some HIV, will it still be so great?

gregy70gregy70over 16 years ago
Hot!!

Now that the type of wife I want.Either mine or someone elses..Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Jeez - this was a cuck being humiliated - not a sw

The talent is strong and the mind is sick - broken needle sick for male disrespect and wimpy used to be a male humiliation.<P>

Speaking of sad self humiliation - the comments of support indicate that there are a few people into disgusting self degradation - you know like the people who cut themselves.<P>

The writer consistently has one tone and one topic - his own embarrassed lack of manhood which apparently is the only subhuman fetish left which excites him and the others enough to get hard and off. Kinda numbly sad huh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

Loved every second of it, keep it up dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Writer IS What He Writes

And this writer shows he has a serious psychological illness. I hope he gets the counseling he needs to recover his manhood soon. As for his writing ability, most 3rd graders express themselves better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I enjoyed it immensely!

Don't you just love the moral superiority of some of the reviewers? They didn't have to read it, did they? I enjoyed it and plan on showing it to my husband later! Don't let the negative comments stop you from writing more. Continue the story with the nerd or a new conquest!

jonjonz68jonjonz68over 13 years ago
Thanks

Dang, another very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
eating cream pie

super story..........he got what he wants and more.......I'd like to eat her too

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cream pie

Excellent story. A nice hot cream pie.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Nicely done!

And some of the best moments of my life have been spent right exactly where you left off. Talk about leaving us hanging!

AfoojaAfoojaover 12 years ago
A bit speedy but very nicely done

It seemed a little too quick to go from him telling her about his fantasy to her making it come true and, maybe she was a little fast in making it happen. But once it got started I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yet another mind excrement from man hating extreme feminist.

Those hateful bitches should form a club somewhere in their cell and stay there. "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah right.

More likely? He got dressed, packed some things and left. The divorce was final 8 weeks later. Because really. Who wants a manipulative slut for his wife? No one!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
no one but you dear annony, your wife wasa happy slut from a few weeks after you married her. She told me

your cock was so small it was like fucking a mushroom. 5 for a great story. Now go ahead and report me dumbass

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Whorewife and cuck story.

Helen1899Helen18998 months ago

That wasn't her first time fucking another bloke, she was to experienced . A right slut and him a real cuckold

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous