All Comments on 'Jill, Dan & Their Friend Larry Ch. 07'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ryu77ryu77about 19 years ago
All I can say is....

Jill is very fucked up in the head. She needs professional help.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Poor Dan

or very LUCKY Dan depending on one's POV ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Revenge

Seriously, this has gone on long enough. She's not going to stop and Dan really needs to find out. I'm sick of him being on the short end of this. Not only Larry but she does this guy Bill as well. Dan really needs to get revenge on him. :( I knew the ending of Ch 6 wasn't going to be good. Now the ending of this chapter is even worse cause we all know what she's going to do.

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
Enough Already

Jill has cheated again and will continue to do so. Let Dan get the evidence on her, perferably with Bill ( and maybe Larry also). He can then divorce Jill, get Bill fired and well as cause Bill to end up divorced. Larry deserves revenge, but the best revenge is living well. Dan deserves a good woman, and a good wife. Maybe he will get together with the bosses' daughter, Bill's current wife. As for Jill, maybe she will get together with Larry and/or Bill. The best thing for her is to end up a single mother with Dan NOT being the father. She should have a hard life, and finally realize that everyone but Dan just sees her as a piece of ass for sex. Between being a single mother and a hard life, that final relization should break her spirit since she will remember what she gave up. Please finish the story with Dan coming out on top, and Jill, Larry, and Bill getting shafted.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Love it

Love the story, because I know its only a matter of time before Dan finds out what a slut Jill really is and then hopefully he will seek revenge againstall of them and call Kim. I hate to try to out guess the writter but I think Kim will be Dan's women before this is over with.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Love it

Love the story, because I know its only a matter of time before Dan finds out what a slut Jill really is and then hopefully he will seek revenge againstall of them and call Kim. I hate to try to out guess the writter but I think Kim will be Dan's women before this is over with.

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Needs a few more chapters

Jill and Larry need to continue fucking when Dan is not around. She needs to begin to want to have Larry's baby from fucking Larry, maybe getting pregnant accidently from him when they are fucking not realizing she is ovulating because she is trying to have a baby with Dan but for some odd reason he has gone out of town when she is getting pregnant from Larry.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Now she has a conscience?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous