Jimmy and Peggy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate supper in the cafeteria and walked to our tent. The evening was quite spectacular, as the sun set. Pinks and purples filled the sky! It was quite an evening's display. We got to the tent and, just sat on the ground watching at the sky close the day. Peggy told me many things about her classes, what she was learning, how her classes made her want things from life she never wanted before. She told me that we had lived our lives only to prepare us for getting to college.

"College was where life began!" There was so much out there for the both of us we just never knew. All this talk confused me. Up to now, my life had just been getting by on a daily basis. Peggy saw so much more.

Peggy also wanted more. She was thinking about boys. She said she wondered if she'd make a good mother, could she be better than Mom. Did I ever think about being a Father? Something was pushing Peggy. She kept thinking and wondering about things that I never did. I could understand her wanting a boyfriend, but she was thinking past that. Yeah, I was curious about girls and often wished I had a friend to explore but I never thought about marriage. The truth was, Peggy wanted something beyond the limits an "ugly girl" could expect. The truth was, I was too mortified to push the envelope and risk another Susie.

As the day died, we lay near the front of the tent leaning against a huge oak tree. We were so content to be with each other, again. We snuggled up against each other and drifted off to near slumber.

My left arm was around Peggy's neck and draped across her chest. She was so close to me I could smell the shampoo she used, many hours ago. The sunset blended into night and we could see stars in the velvet sky. Pin points of a reality in the sky we had never dreamed of. The stars became brighter and increasingly more significant in the vision we were witnessing together. Absentmindedly, I pulled my arm up until my hand was resting on Peggy's left breast.

Damn! It was soft. It was firm. It felt good. I lingered there until I realized what I was feeling. It was my first feel of a real breast and I wasn't even trying to feel. She made no sound and I tried to move my hand away from her so she might think I didn't know what I had touched.

Just as I thought I had retreated safely, she grabbed my hand and replaced it over her breast. "Jimmy that felt nice!"

Her hand held mine tightly to her and I could not believe what was happening. Her breast felt very good. The fact she wanted me to feel it, made it feel even better. It was all an accident but she wanted my hand to stay where it was.

I didn't mean to; but, my fingers found a nipple! She said nothing as I explored the dynamic arousal she was showing. I played and tried to remove my hand. She clamped down on me. "Sis, I didn't mean to...are you sure it's ok?"

She replied "It's OK, as long as you don't stop!"

I had never felt a breast before and did not know what liberties I should take. All I knew was Peggy did not mind that I had a firm grip on her and I did not want to let go! She did not want me to let go because of something I could not understand. I almost missed that fact completely. She did not want me to let go because of her physical needs and I thought she was just letting me feel.

"Peggy, this is awesome! I've never felt a breast before. I didn't mean to grab you. You feel wonderful, thank you...I mean for letting me feel."

She replied, "You talk too much!"

"Jimmy, no one has ever touched me there. When I touch myself, like when bathing, it never feels like that. This is good! I never expected to feel this. I mean, I was surprised and I, ugh, I don't know what I mean...it just felt good and I want you to keep touching me there."

I told her, "You feel wonderful! Peggy, you feel beautiful."

Peggy sat up straight and glared at me, "I feel beautiful? You know I'm ugly, how could you think I feel beautiful?"

"Peggy you've never been ugly to me."

"Yeah, right, like you'd want to date someone who looks like me? You dream of a girl who looks like me and you want to date her, right? You just..."

"Peggy, shut up! You know I don't dream of girls. I can't get into trouble like I did with Susie."

She settled down and in a quiet voice said, "Jimmy that really did feel nice."

She grasped both of my hands and placed them on her breasts. I squeezed her tentatively and she sighed and lay down slowly so that I could follow her body with out losing contact. When she was prone, on her back, I lay my head on her stomach and kept a slight but groping pressure on her breasts. Slowly I began to play with them, rub one breast and tweak the nipple on the other.

"Jimmy this feels so good. How do you know how to do this?"

"Sis, I don't know...it just feels right, I want to, and since you want me to, it just seems like something I should do. It seems like I must. I wish I could...I mean... can I feel your skin? Please,...something makes me want to... I'll owe you one if you'll let me...I mean I..."

"Jimmy, shut up...you talk too much." She pulled her shirt up over her head exposing her bra covered tits. Then she unclasped her bra and pulled it from her body. What I saw by star light and moon light was unbelievable. She exposed herself to me with out so much of an "I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours". She was topless and what I saw, I had never seen before. She did not have breasts when she had grabbed my erection in the shower...this was different. She looked different, she looked good, and she looked very, very nice!

"Peggy you must never think of yourself as ugly! This is incredible, you're beautiful, Peggy! I like what I see. I like it very, very, very much. You're pretty to me!"

"You're kidding me! I just wanted you to feel my skin because you wanted to and you already think this is pretty?"

"Sis, I will remember this for the rest of my life." I reached up to cover both tits with my hands and felt the warmth coming from them. Peggy pressed her breasts into my hands and I slowly began to message her.

"They never felt like this, Jimmy. Don't stop, oh please don't stop." I played with unexplored territory until an urge made me want something in my mouth. I inched up her body until my mouth was close to her right nipple. I kissed the rise of her breast to just under her nipple. She seemed OK with this, so I inched up higher. I was tugging on her left nipple when my mouth lay a quarter of an inch from her right breast.

Then, I latched on.

Peggy gasped as my mouth found her. I filled my mouth and began to suck. Ever so slightly at first, then I began to suck harder and harder. Peggy began to moan. She shoved her chest up into me which made sucking more difficult. I backed off and kept sucking, she shoved her chest higher and I backed off more. I opened my mouth as big as I could and filled my mouth with tit. Damn she was making this difficult yet I knew she was making this memorable.

In my sexual stupor, not knowing what else to do, I suggested that we get in the tent and go to sleep. She agreed and said she wanted more from me before I returned home. We were in my sleeping bag when it hit me that she had actually wanted me to play with her breasts! Damn, Sis, where did that come from? I held her close to me, cupping her left breast. We drifted off to sleep with my hand firmly attached to her.

In the early morning I got up to outside and pee. As I was climbing back into the sleeping bag, Peggy woke up and asked me to take her outside. She had to pee, also. Back outside I helped her out of the tent and to her feet. There was little chance of being seen but we went behind the tent and she dropped her panties down around her ankles and squatted down. I suggested she take her panties off so she wouldn't pee on them. She agreed, stood up and , stepped out and handed them to me. As she squatted down and was peeing, there was enough light from the campus, stars, and moon that I could see that Peggy was as bare as the last time I had seen her in the shower. I had a lot of hair down there and expected her to have the same.

In the tent I asked Peggy when she started shaving her pussy. She said "I haven't, I don't have much hair down there to keep me warm."

I asked her if I could look at her.

"You want to look at my pussy?"

"If you don't mind me looking."

"I guess it's OK."

I had a mini-mag flashlight and proceeded to visually explore between her legs. She was right, there was some hair but not much at all. I remembered her slit from years ago but what I saw now visually confused me. I reached out with my fore finger and touched something I didn't remember, "what's this Peggy?", even though I knew from library work that it must have been her clit. It was bigger than my little finger but I did not remember it being there before.

She jumped back as if I had hurt her. But, she was giggling and said, "That's my clit."

I told her, "I'm sorry if I hurt you, I didn't mean to."

Peggy told me there was no pain at all, she was just ticklish! She said I could touch it again. So I touched it and she squirmed. Her clit was kind of hard but mostly soft and warm. She seemed to be uncomfortable when I touched it so I quit.

She asked me if she could touch me. I said "Yeah, OK."

She fumbled trying to get her hands into my shorts, so I took them off. My dick was limp and lay over my thigh when she first grabbed it. I was not expecting it to feel like it did. I remembered the shower. She squeezed it a bit and it began to swell. She squeezed it again and it began to grow quickly.

"Damn, Peggy that feels so good. I can't believe this, hold it tight!"

She did. Soon it was as big as I had ever experienced and I could feel my heart beat not only in my temples but I could feel it in the head of my dick. I felt faint and Peggy began to use both hands to explore my erection. One hand found my balls which, she fondled with curiosity, she weighed them, she swung them, and she dropped them and picked them up again. I could not believe the sensations I was feeling as she played with my balls. She had a death grip on my dick which was beginning to hurt from its engorgement and the restriction of her grip.

"Peggy that felt good but it's starting to hurt, now." She said she was sorry and did not want to hurt me. She was very interested in my body and wanted to see more of it in the morning. My hands on her body did not hurt so if I wanted to touch her any time, I could.

We drifted off to sleep in a spooning position, with my hand cupping a breast, her hand reaching back cupping my balls. Damn sleep never felt so good.

When I woke up I knew I had an erection. Peggy's hot breath on my dick was obvious. When I looked down I could see her mouth was less then three inches away from the head of my dick! Her eyes were riveted on my glans as she softly held my balls with one hand while the other grasped me so softly all I could feel was warmth. The forefinger of the hand around my dick was slowly touching my slit and lifting, stretching pre-cum about 1-2 inches before it collapsed. Over and over she played, quietly and slowly, as if she wanted every mental "photo" she could get to help her remember this moment forever.

I did not stir. Seeing her explore and enjoy me was unbelievable. I didn't have any idea a girl would ever be this interested in me. I never thought Peggy would be interested me. I was her brother!

It felt good to have her play with me and I did not want her to stop. My erection began to intensify and Peggy adjusted her grasp so as to not wake me. More pre-cum oozed out of my slit and Peggy began to smear it over my dick head. Damn I was not expecting that. She got into a rhythm of stretch then smear, stretch then smear. Just as I was about to have to reveal that I was awake she did a smear and stretch and stuck her finger in her mouth. Her eyes opened wide and I shut mine quickly, because it looked like she was jolted out of her reverie and would discover I was awake. For several long seconds nothing happened, then a smear and a pause, a smear and a pause, a smear and I opened my eyes and saw she was licking her finger between every smear. Suddenly she simply lowered her head so she could lick the slickness from my dick head. As soon as her tongue made contact it became too much, both visually and physically. I jolted, half-upright, my eyes big and we made eye contact.

"Jimmy, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I was trying to be careful and not hurt you. You tasted so good I just got carried away. Oh, Jimmy I'm so sorry!"

I could not get enough air! The resolution to what I was feeling was unknown to me so I sat there in dumb confusion. Before I could even think of anything to say I could see tears welling up in Peggy's eyes. There was so much sorrow but so much more love that it finally forced me to speak.

"Peggy, it felt good, it didn't hurt! I've been watching you for several minutes and I am thrilled with what you were doing. You can explore and play with me any time you want. It just felt so intense when you licked me, I could not pretend to be asleep. It, felt so good my body jerked. I don't want you to stop. Please...please, want to play with me some more,,,please?"

"Oh, Jimmy. I want to. I want you to play with me, too."

We sat there for a few moments just looking at each other as if we'd never seen each other before. Peggy began to giggle "Jimmy we've both thought we've hurt each other, when the opposite was true. You touched my clit and I jerked...I licked your dick and you jerked. If we did not hurt each other, we must tell each other what we are feeling. I think our bodies are sending each other wrong messages. We're afraid of hurting each other just when we have both discovered something exciting and new. Jimmy, I don't have a boyfriend to practice on. Can I explore you, please?"

I told her that maybe we should teach our bodies to send the right messages to each other, if we trusted each other. Peggy agreed!

I couldn't believe she meant what she said. I asked, "Do you want me to keep playing with your breasts and pussy?"

"Only, if you want me to play with your balls and dick."

A sly smile on her face let me know that we had just discovered something new which required mutual participation to be really good. She wanted something from me and I wanted to learn more about her. I wanted to learn more about her...with her.

"So, you promise, I really didn't hurt you?"

"No Sis, I mean yes, I mean it didn't...I mean it felt good, too good!"

"Then after breakfast we can continue?"

"Only, if you want to, Peggy. Only, if you want to."

After breakfast, we seemed to be in no rush. We visited her classrooms and labs. We walked around the campus, Peggy showing me all the important places in her new life. The Auditorium, the Concert Hall, the library, the Administration Building the "Pinning Pool", We saw it all, with a quiet understanding that when we got back to the tent neither of us would need or want any place on campus to grow in.

The "Pinning Pool" was a water fall pool where frat boys would place their frat pins on the lapels of the girls they had convinced to be their "steady" lays. Peggy told me what the pool meant to the students and what its social significance was. As long as each found benefit from this social and sexual pseudo-marriage, pinning was socially acceptable. The pinned girl got the security of a continuous social life, the boy got tons of sexual doubt removed, if the girl took his pin. This "buddy fuck" contract was a big thing on campus. I could see the advantages of such an arrangement, definite insurance against lonely weekends.

We stood at the pinning pool and watched the reflection of the Administration Building dance in the surface of the pool. I found the ritual to be exciting but then began to think of how life was for the average student. What did the poor schmucks who weren't in fraternities do? What did un-pinned girls do? Then I realized that there was no convenience contract for them, they'd just have to find some one to love, someone who would love them back. The contrast between what was truly gained by convenience vs. establishing a deeper relationship began to make pinning seem not so desirable.

Suddenly, I could not even think of making such an offer to anyone. Peggy was showing me this place because there was something she wanted from me that she did not know how to ask for. What I saw of this place was as exciting as it was repulsive. Under the right circumstances even Susie and I could make a deal here! Damn, I wanted to break her nose again!

My confused mind could only let me blurt out "Peggy, I don't own you, I don't want to. Let's go see a movie."

"This doesn't interest you? Jimmy, every girl wants to be pinned and this place doesn't interest you?"

"Sis, I don't want to own anyone just because I have a trinket to give them. For you it might be a badge but for me, it's a trinket. I will never give you a trinket!"

"What would you give me, then?"

"Peggy, I'll give you anything I've got, I've nothing you don't already have."

Peggy was silent as we walked to the theater. Then suddenly, "I wonder what it would be like if I wasn't your sister?" I told her that if that she was not my sister ..."I'd give you a trinket and pin you!"

Silence fell on us for several blocks as we both mulled over what I had said. Hopes raised and fell in Peggy's face as she replayed what she had heard. She wanted something and I was still having a hard time giving it to her.

The movie was good, it gave us a time to deflate and unwind. We talked about the movie as we walked back to the tent. Arm in arm we made our way, no hurry, just trying to prolong the moments we had with each other.

We undressed and slipped into the sleeping bag. "Jimmy, I need something from you."

"What Sis?"

"I don't know. Something that tells everyone what we mean to each other."

I kissed her and began to pay special attention to her neck, she seemed to enjoy that. Under her jaw on the right side, I kissed and sucked. I knew she'd have a mark. Would she accept it as a badge? Peggy had a hickie that looked painful. What had I done? I told Peggy I thought I'd injured her and she asked why, how? I showed her in my shaving mirror and she thought it was cool. I was a bit ashamed. She loved it. I told her that if she really liked it, she could tell every one her brother gave it to her, or she could say she had fallen into something. She told me she didn't fall into anything, she had a badge!

I was very careful not to leave her any more badges as she let me explore her body! What ever pleasures I gave her that night were returned many-fold. Peggy had an interest in exploring our limits as much as I did. What ever I wanted to do to her was allowed. Whatever she wanted to do with me I enjoyed. Our night in the tent was extraordinary.

The next day was time for me to return home. Peggy told me we had a room for my next visit. Since we had been bumped for this visit, we could not be bumped again. I had such fun in the tent I almost wished we could be bumped again.

The weeks that followed our camping experience were lonely. Twice she called home and was not given a chance to talk with me. Twice I died many deaths until I got her mail. Her letters calmed me down, but I was feeling like it was always good news from yesterday. Yesterday's news was comforting but it always left a time gap between what I really needed to know today; but, that was all time allowed. Two weeks I did not get to talk with her when she called.

The third week she called and told my father to "...put Jimmy on, or hang up...". Dad had a confused look on his face when he handed me the phone. "...don't waste time, Son...these calls cost money!'