Jimmy and Peggy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peggy told me "...the room is an officially confirmed for our next visit and can't be bumped..."

She couldn't wait for the next three weeks. She had worn my badge with honor for ten days, then it healed. Her girlfriends were very interested in it and began to tell her that in spite of their bragging, they had nothing to show for their adventures that Peggy could not top. Some of her friends thought a brother's hickie was gross but how did she get it? Other friends told her that she was lucky to have loving attention so close to home. Peggy was happy, she did not want a pin anymore, she had worn a badge! Then she talked with Mom and Dad.

Time happened, as usual, and Peggy met me at the bus stop. Having the room was like living in a hotel! Breakfast was in the cafeteria or just a phone call away to be delivered to our room. We had a bathroom just feet away for whatever need, Swimming was 5 minutes away, Wine was a 10 minute walk, but most importantly, Peggy was always so very, very close. Friday night was full of bewildering yet satisfying indulgences. Food, entertainment, wine and most importantly, Peggy's company, it all made for a spectacular visit.

In our giddy mood of consumption and freedom, the first evening came too quickly to a close. We decided to go to bed. I had visions of learning more about her body. I wanted to taste her and feel her, I wanted to explore her clit, remembering the surprise of finding it last visit. Neither of us dressed for bed when we emerged from the shower, we dried off and just dove under the covers. I held her close to me and was eager to continue our mutual explorations I was trying to decide what to do next as we lay belly to belly with her on top. Peggy began to inch up and kissed me under my chin, such an innocent and lovely thing to do. Just as I was expecting to kiss her back she changed everything. With an abrupt movement, she pushed down hard. She had impaled herself on my cock. I was buried to the hilt!

"Jimmy, ugly girls don't need to die virgins! I don't need any more badges. I now have what I needed, I'm not a virgin." The act was so sudden and so unexpected that I can't say I really felt any thing. I was shocked. Better choice of words, I was surprised beyond belief.

"Jimmy, were not virgins any more."

"No, Peggy, I don't think we are. Are you OK?"

"Yeah, you feel bigger than I expected...it doesn't hurt much; but, its kind of uncomfortable, just lay still...I wasn't expecting that."

"Should I get out of you?"

"No, damn it! Just let me relax and adjust....don't move, OK?"

I thought I knew what she was feeling. Though, she had buried me into her with one swift thrust it had been uncomfortable for me also. She was a bit dry. I had felt no thrill, just a shocking surprise at the penetration when I felt her rough warmth. I had sufficient erection to penetrate her but there was no anticipation, no expectation and little or no lubrication. I did not expect that. Peggy began to loosen up and lubricate. Heat and wetness feels good? I needed to move and did not know why, I pulled out a few inches and quickly thrust back in and was buried back into my sister, the act was, oh, so pleasurable.

But now as I felt her pussy relax a bit I could feel her heat, she protested "Damn it, Jimmy don't pull out, yet! Let me relax."

"OK. Are you OK?"

"Yeah, but I told you not to move."

"You feel hot and wet, Peggy."

"You feel hot too, you're bigger than I expected...just warn me when you need to move, OK?"

We lay there and both knew that we had crossed a line when neither of us had the preparation of urges which push couples into the position we were in. Peggy felt a satisfaction of not being a virgin any more which was something she had, apparently, been very apprehensive about. I knew I was not a virgin anymore but I had not planned or expected it to happen this way. What would come next? What did I want to come next? Hell, I didn't know. All I knew was that I was buried in Peggy and she did not want me out. It felt too good to protest and it felt too good to need to understand! Still this seemed to satisfy something Peggy needed and I was determined that she got what she needed.

She began to feel hotter and hotter. She began to feel wetter and wetter. We were at that point where it felt like she was pushing me out. I could feel her pussy contract as though it needed to squeeze me out. Damn, it felt so good as was she pushing me out...but; I couldn't leave just yet! I had to thrust up into her and stay a little longer. Every time she pushed me out, I thrust to get back in and she would moan and mumble things.

"Ugh, uhm, oh, so nice, so nice Jimmy. Just stay in me, please! Just stay a little longer. Jimmy, I need this!" Her needs became my mission in life.

This went on for some time. Suddenly, Peggy began pulling back and before I could protest, she would thrust back onto me. As she did this I began to feel a need to reciprocate. Being in her was so nice and her motions ignited something in me that needed it to continue. I responded the same way and soon we had a rhythm with complimenting movements that had both of us in our own unexplored worlds of pleasure.

I was feeling satisfied with my movements and the pleasure it was giving me when Peggy exhorted me "...keep doing that! Oh, don't stop! Keep doing that! Jimmy, I need this! Damn, don't stop....keep moving..."

She bit down on my shoulder then froze, her body became rigid and she cried "What have you done to me?" Her legs clamped around my body and I felt like she was squeezing the breath out of me. She was as stiff as a board when my orgasm hit me. This surprised me so much I was not even aware that Peggy was feeling the same. I knew what was happening to me but I was not ready for it. Peggy began to loosen up and I could breathe, I really didn't care if I could breathe or not. If I died that moment it would be insignificant.

"Peggy, are you OK?"

"Yes. I'm more than OK. Are you OK?"

"Yeh, Sis, I'm OK. We may have to do this again."

Before I (we) drifted off to sleep I remember her saying "Shit, yes. We'll do this again! You just wait for tomorrow, you just wait!" I felt good that I had not hurt her but I was confused as to why this happened, I was very happy it did. I slept easily and she did too.

I woke up in the morning before Peggy. I slipped off to the shower and was enjoying the heat of the water. My eyes were closed when, suddenly, I felt a hand on my cock. I never heard Peggy get in the shower with me so I was dumbfounded when she firmed her grip. She began to jump up and down around me dragging me by my limp dick.

"Jimmy's not a virgin...Jimmy's not a virgin..."

She led me in circles in the shower and the fear that Mom might walk in any second now petrified me. My mind finally cleared of panic as I realize that could not happen and finally, our original dance of discovery in the shower would finish without interruption.

I grabbed her shoulders, pulled her close and held her tightly. I rubbed her back and reaching lower, rubbed both cheeks of her ass, she never let go of my dick which was now more of a stick than a rope. We both melted to the bottom of the shower until I was lying on my back and she was mostly on top of me. She never let go of my dick. I was as hard as I could ever remember being and her grip let me know that my dick no longer belonged to me...it was now hers. I played with her breasts and she encouraged me to continue. We kissed and felt each other up as if our hands were sex organs. We were both submitting to each other and it had all happened because she jumped my bones without any discussion or my consent. Consent was now a moot point. Consent was understood and established.

"Peggy, you're the prettiest 'ugly' girl I've ever met. Just stay pretty for me, hell be ugly...I don't care and it doesn't matter anyways. Just always be here."

"You're on Jimmy! I don't feel ugly anymore. I just need you to want me to be to be pretty in your eyes, OK."

"More than OK, Sis. How about forever?"

"I can handle that, I can live with it...can you?"

"Forever!"

"Agreed."

"What should we do? Should we tell anyone...Mom...Dad?"

"Never. Nothing! Never! I want to dance in the shower with your penis till I die and I don't want anyone to know anything about it. Just you and me, OK?" I nodded. She needed to hear 'Yes'.

I fought to say 'Yes'. When I finally got 'Yes' out, she became even more aggressive. I don't remember much more of that shower except that water eventually gets cold. Cold water made Peggy's nipples stand up, which attracted me but it made my dick lay down, that was confusing! No wonder they throw cold water on dogs! It must be time for breakfast.

We spent the day doing silly and unimportant things. We went to town and window shopped for stuff we did not want. We went to a park which had places that should have triggered sexual responses from us for each other; but, it did not. There was calm between us, and those places were just beautiful places we could share with no sexual tension attached to them. We made it through the day enjoying every thing we saw and visited. We held hands and never tried to use a place or scenic view as an excuse to fondle each other. We fondled each other on the way from place to place! The day was exquisitely sensual with out any need to react physically. This should have been confusing, but it wasn't. We spent the entire day in each others company, just enjoying the day. No tensions, no expectations, and each taking value in what we experienced. It was a very quiet day which we could not have experienced 24 hours ago. It was the last day of our innocent, confusion filled, childhood lives.

The evening came and we climbed into bed, we held each other, we each mumbled terms of endearment and drifted off to sleep. I remember going to sleep with my hand covering the mound between her legs as she had a grip on my right butt cheek. I woke up early in the morning and our hands were still in place. I should have been aroused but I felt quiet and content and drifted off to sleep again. Later in the last part of the morning I woke up again feeling the weight of Peggy just staring at me.

"Are you finally awake?" she asked me.

"I've been awake a few times, I've been asleep a few times."

Peggy was curious, "What woke you up? What put you to sleep?"

"You did. You did, Peggy, you don't have any idea how nice it is to sleep next to you!"

Peggy began to cry, not in sobs but quietly, her eyes were wet and dripping and she was unable to speak without choking.

"Peggy, that must have been a wrong answer! I love you so much, let me try to give you another answer."

She replied "If you do I'll kick you in the nuts. Just let me enjoy this. Just hold me then we'll go eat breakfast. OK?"

Breakfast would come but we were late. We took another leisurely shower and by the time we ate there was no bacon left, Peggy had a muffin and I had a minimal amount of hash browns and eggs. Still neither of us really cared, we just took what food was available, and ate. Neither of us were disappointed, we just ate.

Chapter 3

"Peggy, I go home today. We've had our last visit. I don't know what to say."

"Jimmy, I'll be home for Thanksgiving, I'll be home for Christmas through New Years, and I'll be home for Spring Break. Some time during these visits you had better think of something to say!"

I think that was the first time I had ever heard a woman. Women always want you to say something you want to say even though you don't know what or how to say it.

"Peggy, by spring break I should know where I will go for college. How can we continue this when I'll go somewhere, to God knows where? We have three visits from you left. We only have three! Damn, Peggy, I already feel so alone."

Peggy asked me, "Why do you have to go to 'God knows where'?"

"What do you mean, Peggy?"

"Jimmy, I have an idea. If you came here to school we could be together. If you can keep your cool when I come home and if we can convince Mom and Dad that we don't want to live together, then I think we might be able to get them to force us to live together in an apartment."

"Peggy, you're dreaming! They know we're closer together than any other brothers and sisters we know. Mom and Dad know this, why would they want to push us closer together?"

"Yes, I know. What if you wanted to stay in a dorm to be with the guys, what if you wanted to join a fraternity, what if you wanted your own apartment so you could have privacy. My dorm fees cost Mom and Dad more than an apartment does. What if I wanted to stay in the dorm with the other girls, join a sorority or get my own apartment? Do you know what that will cost them, you and me both? What if they thought that getting us a two bedroom apartment could save them money and that you would always be there to protect me?"

"Peggy, do you really think we could pull it off?"

"Yes I do. The cost of keeping us in dorms instead of a shared apartment will make too much sense for them but they can't know we want this. Just don't act like you want to be with me. Maybe drop the hint that if you had an apartment alone you could bring girls home, if you shared an apartment with me you couldn't do that...then, they'll think that I wouldn't be able to bring boys home either...they'll be sold. Drop a hint about a shared apartment but act like you would really like a dorm room, a fraternity or an apartment by yourself."

"Peggy, I'm ready to come here for school. Every time I thought about school before, I never thought of choosing one just to be with you. This makes so much more sense then any catalogue features from the other schools. Hell, a degree is a degree but only one school I know of offers Peggy-101! When I get home I'm going to start planting seeds in their minds about the cost of a fraternity, out of state. If we can just get it into their minds that if I came here and shared an apartment with you they'd save a bundle."

"Just be cool, Jimmy. They can't suspect we want this. Do you remember the story about Brier Rabbit, Brier Fox and the briar patch? 'Please, oh please don't throw me in that thar briar patch!'"

We laughed and celebrated like it was a done deal. That day, and evening, were ones of premature celebration, but we could not help it. The plan was too good! For the first time in my life I had motivation to plan for something. Peggy was right, we had both lived just to prepare us for college.

Later, I had been successful in planting the ideas into Mom and Dad's minds about me attending Peggy's college. Conversations about my lodging at school became frequent and many possibilities were invented by my parents. Finally they thought of us sharing a two bedroom apartment to cut costs. I overplayed my "objection" to that, with Dad, I told him that if Peggy was in an apartment with me I couldn't bring any girls home. Damn, out of left field, this made sense to Dad. I never thought he'd be sympathetic or even tolerate this "desire" of mine. He said I had a good point and the apartment was not going to happen. I could not get it into his mind that a shared apartment also meant that Peggy couldn't have boys at her place. It became obvious to me that sales was not a promising career for me. I had just screwed up the perfect plan.

Peggy was devastated with the news; but kept telling me the game was not over. I had not done anything wrong, we just didn't see Dad being so insistent in protecting my ability to score. Obviously the briar patch attack didn't seem promising.

We spent Peggy's Thanksgiving visit with the usual family traditions and joys but with the very cloudy overhead that I was going to get an apartment alone. This was not what we wanted but it was better than two dorm rooms, Peggy could always come and visit (and I would see she had a key of her own!) The last few days before she returned to school, Peggy began acting like she was sick each morning. Being sick was a lousy way to spend the last few days before our next visit at Christmas. Peggy got everyone's sympathy for her morning discomfort. She got a lot of attention which she seemed to take a special delight in.

A week later she called home. She insisted on talking to me first. She told me she was pregnant and that was why she was so sick Thanksgiving. I was dumb struck. Peggy was pregnant and we were not going to live together. Life can sure go downhill, quickly. The only thing good about that phone call was that she said she loved me and told me not to worry, everything would be OK. My mind was reeling. I had swapped virginity for parenthood and didn't get a real vote in either. I couldn't fault Peggy, I didn't blame myself, I just couldn't believe how screwed up life could become, so quickly.

Peggy talked with Mom and Dad next. They quickly understood why I looked like I'd seen a ghost! The shit hit the fan. This was one phone call I did not want to hear things first hand but I did hear almost every word of the conversation. Topics ranged from A to Z and then Peggy's story became clear. Before Thanksgiving she had gone to a frat party with a girlfriend and had been given a date rape pill. She doesn't remember anything and has no idea who the father is. She only put things together, after the fact, when her friend told her the guys had bragged about using the drug and how they had enjoyed every girl several times. Peggy had no one to bring charges against, she was pregnant and she was no longer a virgin. Mom and Dad were outraged. It became my fault for not being there to protect her! We were now going to have an apartment together, so I could protect Peggy, I was not to bring girls home and there was no further discussion. I was numb! A quiet voice in my mind kept telling me 'please don't throw me in that thar briar patch'. I couldn't understand why I kept hearing that voice over and over. Maybe it was Peggy telling me to keep quiet, very, very quiet.

Thanksgiving to Christmas, it was drilled into my head how I was to take care of Peggy, protect her, how I was to run interference for her. We would have our apartment because I needed to be Peggy's umbrella. It took every ounce of my concentration to assure emotional expressions never betrayed that such an onerous task and sacrifice was what I wanted. I still wrestled with the knowledge that, in spite of Peggy's story, I would be a father, I had bought her story of pregnancy but I doubted the story of the frat party. The child would be mine.

Peggy came home for Christmas looking weak and thin, she had miscarried three days ago! She said the doctor told her it was not uncommon for girls who were facing the stress of finals to miscarry or deliver prematurely. I surprised myself by being very disappointed but my folks seemed to take comfort in my sister's changed condition. I grieved for myself and only Peggy picked up on it. She acted really touched when she realized I was not happy with her miscarriage.

It seemed like every minute of the first two days of her arrival was spent in a catechism of how we were going to live in an apartment together and exactly how we were to rely on and look out for each other. I have never been so nagged by something I so really wanted. Soon the apartment plans were subjects I did not want to endure anymore. It was clear our folks thought they had safely imprisoned both of us with each other. It was two days before we got an after shower talk.

Peggy asked me if I could keep a secret. "Yeah, sis. What's up?"

"I am thrilled with the disappointment you feel about my miscarriage, and I love you even more for it. But, Jimmy, it never happened!"

"You're still pregnant?"

"I was never pregnant. It was all a ruse. I've, secretively, been on the pill since I was 16. I had to undo the damage to our apartment plans done by your 'desire' to bring girls home! I am truly sorry for your disappointment but I didn't think I could pull it off if you knew. I didn't want to hurt you but I needed you to act exactly as you did. I didn't expect to hurt you but the fact I did, makes me love you more!"