Jimmy and Peggy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you looked so sick when you got home."

"I've fasted for weeks to look like this, I am weak but I'm recovering. I'm home and we have an apartment and there's plenty of Christmas food! The apartment is our future!"

Peggy might make a career in sales, I will not. Damn, I lover her. Things sure have gone uphill in a hurry!

It took several days for the shock of the non-pregnancy, the non-miscarriage and the apartment plans to sort and settle into reality. Peggy and I spent all of our time together, shopping for Christmas, visiting friends, going to parties and even spending time with the folks. The season was good for everyone and Mom and Dad frequently expressed how proud they were of us for being so concerned and willing to look out for each other...they felt very good knowing we would be together at school. Sometimes I feel guilty about the whole thing, but the joy everyone felt sure made Christmas. Peggy and I were together and happy, even though we did not have a chance to shower or sleep with each other while she was at home.

Peggy left for school, I would not see her till spring break. This leaving was so much less painful then before. We had plans and hopes which lessened any of our separation pains. The folks and I were to arrive at Peggy's college, during spring break, and we would all go apartment hunting!

Peggy and I really wanted to find an apartment on our own but we decided the most prudent thing to do was to be thrilled with what ever Mom and Dad found for us. Again I could hear that quiet voice, "Please don't throw me into that thar briar patch, Brier Fox..."

Actually, Mom and Dad did not do a bad job in locating an apartment. It was not as fancy as I wanted, it was too far from a liquor store and too far from the movies, and it was close to a school, too close to a nice park and too close to a church. Just the sort of place the folks would want to live in. It was just the sort of place which would make it easier for me to protect my sister. Just the sort of place that would let Peggy and I grow even closer together; but, that never entered our parent's minds! It did enter Peggy's mind and whenever I even thought about looking for something else she would painfully squeeze my hand. Damn I just don't know when to quit. I think Peggy will be taking care of me more than I her!

When the folks secured the apartment, they went on a buying spree. Stuff for the kitchen, stuff for the bedrooms, dressers, sheets, pillows, living room sofa and chairs, a TV and an entertainment center. Stuff kept arriving the next day and we worked up a sweat putting things in order. When evening came we had an apartment in which we could survive. We ordered Chinese and ate off plates we had never used before.

Mom and Dad called it an evening and said that they would find a motel and we were to lock the doors and spend our first night in the apartment! They would pick us up in the morning for breakfast, then our trip home.

When they drove out of sight we could not believe our new lives were beginning so soon and so well. We inspected everything, we made plans, and we made dreams until we realized we were very, very tired. We should go to bed. Peggy asked "Whose bed? Yours or mine?" I told her l didn't care as long as we messed them both up so that it would look like we used both of them!"

I told her that I had to go to the bathroom and would help her mess up the beds when I got out.

She said "OK, I'll just get a start."

About ten minutes later I realized we had overlooked an important necessity...toilet paper. The only recourse I could think of was a shower. When Peggy heard the water running she burst into the room mad as a hatter!

"You leave me to mess up the beds and take a shower without me?"

"Peggy, we have no toilet paper. I'll be out in a minute."

"The hell you will." Suddenly I had a shower mate.

"So every time we need to take a shit we have to shower with each other?" She had a grip on my cock. We danced and laughed and she informed me that she planned on taking a lot of bathroom visits tonight. A few minutes with each other in the shower and things seemed to return to our new "normal".

We went to bed and explored each other as we had not done since that night in her campus guest room. Christmas had come and gone, spring break was almost over and we had not touched each other until now. There was almost the same sexual tension that existed between us when we were virgins

I climbed down between her legs to explore her pussy. I found her clit without difficulty and began playing with it. Peggy did not expect this and soon her need to explore me was overridden by the pleasure she was feeling. Her clit was large, easy to play with and easy to suck on. Whenever I took it into my mouth she would almost faint and would babble stuff I could not understand. This was definitely a hot button I would use, over and over and over and over. She was hot. She wiggled and thrashed until I guided her to a position on the bed we could both relax in. Peggy was sweaty and the moans and groans I heard kept me driving on harder and harder. She tried to talk several times but could not finish a sentence. If I did not know what was going on, I would have thought my sister was stupid! She sure sounded more like an animal than an intelligent being. Finally, she climaxed. Her legs had a death grip on my head and it began to hurt. She jolted several times and tried to tell me something that was really not intelligible. She began to relax and I could breathe and move again. I felt a bit of a bastard and started in on her again. It did not take long for me to get her high and this time she finished with a scream, then absolute silence in a feint.

I thought I had killed her. Peggy was wet with perspiration and shockingly quiet. I talked to her and got nothing in the way of a response. I got a towel and dried her off and tried to revive her. She was breathing regularly but really out of it. I became worried, but her regular breathing told me she was OK. I covered her up with sheets and comforter and set the alarm clock for our parents in the morning. I cuddled her into my arms. I could squeeze her tightly to me and there was no protest. I played with her breasts but she did not respond and somehow without a response it did little for me. I closed my eyes with Peggy's inert body giving me warmth and closeness I had never known I needed. I remember nothing more of that night.

I awoke in the morning being shaken and pummeled. "What the hell did you do to me, you bastard!" I could see Peggy as she sat on my stomach, pounding on my chest, tears streaming down her face. "You put me away and didn't even fuck me, or did you? You...you..."

I grabbed her and pulled her down to me and held her tightly. "I need to shit...do you want a shower before the folks get here?"

She smiled weakly and said "There's more to this then I was expecting. Do you think we will make it together?"

"I am sure. I am so very sure. Peggy we have years to practice, are you up to it?"

"Damn you Jimmy, I'm up to it only if you are."

"Deal, want to shake?"

"Not like that again, not this soon! Let's just take a shower and prepare to be normal with Mom and Dad."

We showered, holding each other very tightly. We used up all the hot water. We never touched the soap.