Joan, Steph and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,225 Followers

I handed her a stiff drink. "Drink this and don't move from this chair", I told her.

I went back to Stephanie's room and helped her into the tub. She was still sobbing. "I didn't mean it. I'm sorry. I'll never do it again." She kept mumbling these words over and over.

"It's all right baby. Just ease down in the water. It's going to sting but it will make you feel better." Stephanie moaned and cried out as the water touched her whelps. She tried to stand up but I held her firm and gently pushed her down in the water. After she was immersed, I began to add more hot water. I did this until she could barely stand it. Then telling her to sit, I went back into the living room.

Joan had gotten up and was drinking directly from the bottle. I took it from her and helped her to her own bed. She looked at the rumpled sheets. "I can't get in that bed until I change the sheets." She went to the closet and took down clean sheets, tossing the dirty ones in the garbage. I helped her change the sheets. She didn't say a word all during the time we worked. When the bed was made, she stripped off all her clothes and went into the shower. I was looking at what Stephanie would look like in years to come, if she took care of herself the way he mother did. I left the room when I heard the water running.

Back in Stephanie's bathroom, she was almost asleep. Her head was laid back on the tub rim, with her proud breast poking up out of the water. Her nipples were so hard and erect, they were like miniature pellets. The water was slightly cloudy but I could still see clearly. Her legs were open and she was slowly stroking her cunt. Each time she touched a spot that had been hit by the belt, she would wince but sigh at the same time. I stood and watched her awhile. I felt the beginning of another erection so I made noise. Her hand jerked from between her legs, her eyes flew open. She must have thought it was her mother standing there. She eased somewhat when she saw it was me instead.

"It helps ease the pain", she said in a feeble attempt to excuse her actions. I nodded my head and taking a wash cloth, soaped it up and began to wash her body.

"I hope that you have learned your lesson. I never want to see you get beat like that again. But you did bring that punishment down on yourself. Stephanie how could you do something like this? What were you thinking?" Stephanie looked at me.

"Sam, it didn't start out like that. It was just a little get together to listen to music and have fun. Then one of the girls started giving her boyfriend head. Right in front of everybody. We had all been drinking beer and I guess it helped loosen us up. The next thing I knew we were all having sex in some form. I didn't know they had gone into the rooms and were fucking on the beds. I would have stopped that right away. Especially mom's room."

As she talked, her hands once again found her cunt and she was rubbing it as she talked. I had continued to wash her upper body. I admit I spent more time on her tits than I should have. Her story was getting to me. Watching her stroke her bald cunt didn't help either.

I had her stand and washed her from the waist down. She winced as I washed her ass and sucked in air as I washed between her thighs. I tried to be gentle, I tried to tell myself I was just washing my young daughter. I finished washing her and sat her back down in the tub. I went back to check on Joan. She had the bottle again and was stretched out on the bed. She was buck-naked, something she never did. Joan always slept with something on. Even if just a T-shirt. I took the bottle from her and she murmured something I didn't catch.

Then she started softly snoring. Seeing her lying there like that with the hard on I had, I wanted to fuck her so bad. I wanted to jerk off to relieve the tension and make it safe for me to go back in to take care of Stephanie. Joan's legs were open and her bush of soft cunt hair was still glistening from her shower. I looked down at her and my heart ached. I knew how much she loved her daughter. Hell, I loved her too and up to this point I had always regarded her as my daughter.

But the feelings she had made me feel as she played with herself made me feel like an incestuous shit. Joan moaned softly in her sleep and her hands went to her tits. I watched as she massaged them. I was used to her doing this. She said that if she was having a sexy dream, she often found herself wet later upon waking. She knew she played with herself in her sleep. I had often sat in bed and watched as she made herself cum. She didn't even wake as she called out my name and sometimes her ex-husband's name. I tiptoed out of the room and pulled the door closed.

Back in the bathroom, I helped Stephanie stand. She winced in pain at every movement. As the water drained from the tub, the shower rinsed her off. Then she stepped from the tub and nearly fell. I helped her into her room and taking the towel, gently dried her off. She winced, sucked in air and whimpered as I dried her ass and inner thighs. Her ass was pretty well beaten up. There were even marks on her upper thigh and the lips of her cunt. I knew I had to do something to prevent problems later.

"I have to clean some of those cuts. The alcohol will sting like hell. Your mother is sleeping so if you have to yell, do it in the pillow. Then I'll put some ointment on you to help heal the wounds." I laid her down on her stomach. Her ass was sticking up at me. I tried to think about other things but my cock still twitched at the sight. I got the bottle of alcohol and told her to grab the pillow.

As I splashed the liquid liberally onto her cheeks, she screamed into the pillow. I knew some liquid had also splashed on to her asshole and between her legs down onto her cunt lips. I patted her dry and began to spread the ointment on. Stephanie whimpered over and over as I spread the ointment on. I opened her legs and gently began to spread the ointment on her inner thighs, her whimpers started to change in sound.

The closer I got to her open honey pot, the softer and sexier she sounded. She also spread her legs wider to allow me more access. "Uh, maybe you should do the rest. I don't want to start something we will both regret." I started to get up. Stephanie turned over. Pain was all over her face as she moved.

"No. Finish what you started", she said in a breathy voice. She was excited and I should have known better. This was my woman's eighteen-year-old daughter.

I should have been stronger. I should have been smarter. I should have run from the room like my ass was on fire. But I didn't. I applied more ointment on my hands. Stephanie shifted around on the bed and opened her thighs as wide as she could. Her cunt gaped open and she was moist and seeping wetness. I began to rub her inner thighs, letting my fingers get closer and closer to her cunt. Stephanie watched me from hooded eyes.

"You got hot spanking my ass. I could feel your cock trembling and throbbing as I lay across your lap. I liked the feeling. You're so much fatter and longer than the boys I know."

"Ssshhhhh!" I whispered. "Just relax and let me get this ointment on you." My fingers were rubbing the creme into her swollen pussy lips. She moaned softly in pain but still wiggled her ass to get my fingers to slip inside.

"Oh it hurts so much right there. Keep rubbing the creme in. It's starting to feel better. Ahhh yes, just like that." Stephanie was slowly grinding her cunt upward to meet my fingers. I knew she was slowly fucking herself against my fingers. I stared down at her, watching her cunt get wetter and wetter. Her moans turned more intense. She bent her knees and my fingers slipped inside. Shit she was tight. I had two fingers inside her when she reached down and grabbed my wrist.

Suddenly she was fucking herself up against my hand. "Yes Sam. You spanked me so hard. The more it hurt, the more I wanted it. When I felt your cock throbbing under me, I came so hard. I wanted to cry out for you to fuck me. I wanted it so bad. Oh Sam. I'm cumming. Oh it hurts good. More! Put another finger up my cunt."

As if in a dream, I slipped another finger inside and began to finger her cunt in earnest. She was fucking my hand so hard, I knew it must have hurt. Suddenly she bit her lip and moaned a deep low moan. "Ooooohhhhhhhh" Aaaaahhhhhh! I want you to fuck me. Make me scream the way you make my mother scream. I hear you two at night and I play with my pussy till I can go to sleep. Give me what you give her." That was the knife that cut through my sexual cord.

I looked down and finally saw what the fuck I was doing. I had my girl's daughter stretched out on the bed, and was working hard at pushing four fingers up her cunt. And we were both getting off on it. I pulled my fingers out of her slowly. A flood of thick, white cunt creme oozed from her open lips. The room was filled with the scent of sex. I shakily got to my feet. With my legs feeling like rubber bands, I staggered from the room.

I went to the bedroom I shared with Joan. She was still out. Her hands were between her legs and I could see one finger still sunk into her cunt. What had turned her on so much? I went into the bathroom and took the coldest shower I had ever taken in life. Instead of cooling me off, it made me even hotter. When I got into bed, my cock was throbbing like mad. I wanted to turn over and rape Joan.

At that point I didn't care about anything except shooting my load. Joan turned in her sleep and her hand sought my cock. I turned to look at her, thinking she had awaken only to see that she was still asleep. Her warm hand encircled my throbbing shaft. Oh how good it felt. She mumbled something and snuggled closer. I felt her lips brush my nipples. Then her tongue found one. She licked it at first and then began to suck it softly. She began to mumble and this time I listened closely to her words.

"Oh baby. Mommy's sorry. I know it hurts, let me make it better. Yes baby. Touch mommy just like that." I had reached over and was rubbing and massaging Joan's hard nipples. Holy shit! She was dreaming about her daughter. My cock jumped and I almost came on the spot. "Yes baby. Ooh yes baby", she crooned. Her hand was slowly pumping my cock. If she kept it up, I would explode and the way it was pointing she would get a big splash in the face. I had often used Joan's sex filled dreams to have her suck me as she dreamt. I slowly eased her head toward my cock. When her lips touched the sticky head, she licked it first. Then opening her mouth, she sucked it in. For a woman that when I first met her didn't really like giving head, Joan had turned into a fantastic cocksucker.

Her thumb and forefinger wrapped around the base and her head began to slide up and down. I don't know at what point she woke up but I was laying propped up on the pillow looking down at her. I love watching my cock disappear into her hot mouth. Joan is what I call a wet sucker. When she sucks my cock, she lets the pre-cum juices and her saliva coat the length of it. She says this helps her mouth slide up and down better and she can easily take more of it down her throat. Joan loves when I lodge my cock in her throat and she feels the throbbing as I shoot. I was just getting ready to explode when she lifted her head.

"Spanking my daughter got your cock hard didn't it?" It was more a statement than a question and I was caught fully off guard.

"Joan you know I view her as my daughter. I can't lie to you. Seeing her like that, I suddenly realized she is a full grown woman." I hung my head. I loved this woman and we both knew it. I was also terribly turned on by spanking her daughter. Joan let go of my cock.

Thinking she was about to explode and kick me out, I began to apologize. "Joan listen. I know it's your daughter and I tried to keep my thoughts right. But she has the body of a full-grown woman. And well you know that the relationship I had before meeting you involved spankings as sexual pleasure. I told you all about it. I'm sorry. I'll understand if you want me to leave." I felt like shit. I was easing my body to get up when Joan grabbed me.

Pushing me back down flat, she straddled me. Then she did the wildest thing. She reached down between her legs and using her fingers, pulled her pussy lips open. Slowly she eased down. I felt when they surrounded my cock.

"Sam I understand. And I know how much you love my daughter. That's one of the things that make me love you so. I also know that you're only a man. Hell I was turned on watching you spank her and I'm her mother. I also know my daughter. She was turned on too. If I didn't know better, I'd swear that she came as you spanked her. What did she do in the bathroom?"

Joan's pussy was throbbing around my cock. I could feel her muscles rippling up and down my shaft. I didn't know what to make of this predicament I was in. Should I tell her the whole truth? Fuck it. In for a penny, in for a pound. "She sat on the toilet with her legs open. Then as I watched her, waiting for her to pee, she played with her pussy. I should have run from the bathroom. I should have made you go with her. I'm sorry Joan."

Joan bent her head and captured my nipple. She sucked it into her mouth and began to slowly bite it. She did this whenever she was riding on top and about to cum. Joan was riding my cock hard now. I knew it was just moments away from her explosion.

"You wanted to fuck her didn't you? Would you suck her sweet young cunt the way you suck mine? Would you fuck her ass the way you fuck mine? Oh you bastard. Fuck me now. Fuck me hard. Answer me. Do you want to fuck her?" My mine was reeling. My cock felt like it was going to explode. I couldn't remember ever being this hard. "I know you love us both. Answer me damn it!"

"Yes! Yes I wanted to fuck her. Damn you Joan." I was slamming my cock up into her soft tunnel. I knew that it hurt and I didn't care. I wanted her to scream in pain. I wanted her to cry out. I rolled over with her still attached. Her head almost hit the headboard but I didn't care. My cock pulled loose from her cunt. I stood up next to the bed. Roughly I pulled her to the edge of the mattress and pushed her legs as high as I could hold them back. Then pushing my cock back in her cunt, I rammed with all my might.

Joan screamed in pain. "Fuck me you bastard. Give it to me" she cried out. Then in a softer voice, with her legs wrapped around my neck, she said, "is this the way you intend to fuck Stephanie"?

Her words stopped me cold. I could feel my cock begin to shrivel. Joan gave a small chuckle. "Sam, we're both adults. Stephanie is my daughter not yours. And she does have the body of a woman. I would rather have her getting sex from you than having some snot nosed kid fucking her and giving her a baby. I will not have her life ruined the way mine was. If anyone is going to fuck her I want it to be you. At least you will treat her like a lady. And besides, if I give you permission, you won't feel the need to sneak around and try to fuck her behind my back."

I was shocked. Yes I did think about Stephanie as a woman. But the idea of fucking her, well. My mind became detached from my mouth. I knew I wanted to fuck Stephanie. I knew that I wouldn't be able to see her in the same light from this moment on. I knew that if I kept feeling like this, the only recourse open to me was to walk away from this house and never turn back. And here was the woman I loved telling me that she wanted me to fuck, correction, make l ove to her daughter. What was I supposed to say. I pulled out of Joan and sat on the bed. My throbbing hard-on now a shriveled mess.

"What, when, what?" I didn't know what I wanted to say. I had never been in a situation like this before. Joan picked up the bottle from the night table and handed it to me. I took a big swig, the raw alcohol burning my throat, causing me to go into a coughing fit. Joan slapped me on the back. Then she took my hand and guided me back up on the bed. I lay there looking at her in shock.

"Sam. The one thing you have always taught me is to look at the real picture. I have an eighteen-year-old girl that has the body of a thirty-year-old woman. She's inexperienced, childlike in the ways of sex and her hormones are driving her crazy. If given the choice of letting you make love to her or her getting some disease or pregnant by some young punk. The only real option is for me to let you be the one to teach her about life, love and sex. Do you know what I dreamt as I lay here? That I was making love to my daughter. That I was soothing her after having whipped her so badly. I ended up making love to her and you walked in the room. You watched us and knowing you were watching, knowing you were getting excited as you watched, made it better for both me and her. Then you joined us and made love to the both of us.

"I woke up and had to run to the bathroom. I sat there and made myself cum over and over thinking about that dream. I heard you in the room and I fantasized that you were fucking her. I couldn't stand it. I wasn't asleep when you came in. I couldn't wait till you got in the bed. I was going to rape you if you denied me. I know this makes me into a piece of shit. But I look around at what is happening to the girls in this neighborhood and it scares the hell out of me. I don't want my daughter to grow up like I did. 17, pregnant and no man to take care of the baby. Her father isn't her real father. Her real father, that bastard, fucked me until I got pregnant than said the baby wasn't his and left town. My husband married me and from day one, he fucked around. It wasn't until I caught him in bed with my sister that I said enough is enough and threw him out. Don't hate me for taking this drastic action."

There were tears rolling down her cheek. She wasn't a monster, just a mother that would do anything to keep her daughter out of the clutches of the mean streets. I held her close and kissed her lips.

"You're not a bad mother. On the contrary, you are one hell of a good mom. And Stephanie is real lucky to have you." My cock was beginning to grow again. Joan had let her hand drop into my lap and was massaging the sticky shaft. I looked down at her hands molding and stroking my hardening cock.

"Maybe I should wash off and we can continue where we left off." Joan giggled like a schoolgirl. "It's our cum, why waste it." With that she bent her head and opened her mouth. Sticking my dick in her mouth was like putting it into hot pudding. I grabbed her by the hair and slowly fucked her throat. "If I fuck her, I want you there. I want you to know every time I touch her. And she has to know that it is with your approval that we are making love. Joan this is a weird situation. I'm only a human male and you know how freaky I get with you. I will be the same way with her."

Joan was working her mouth up and down my shaft. Saliva and cum was dripping down my shaft, over her fingers. Joan was moaning hard. Her fingers were between her legs and from the way she kept jerking her ass, she was fucking herself hard. One of the things about our sex habits was that she loved for me to talk nasty while I fucked her. The nastier the talk, the harder she would cum. Many times when we had the house to ourselves, she would act out the person of a hot little slut. I had to talk and treat her like one. She would cum continuously when we played that scenario.

"Oh yea you slut. I'm gonna fuck you and your daughter. And I'm going to watch as the two of you fuck each other too. I'll have to teach her how to take it up her tight ass the way you take it up yours. That way she won't get pregnant and her cunt will be open to your hot mouth. You want to suck that bald cunt, don't you?"

Joan snapped her head up and pushed me off the bed. "My ass. Shove your cock up my ass. You know how I like it." Indeed I did. I pulled a condom off the night table where we always kept them handy and pulled one on. Joan's asshole was very tight. But when she was hot like this, she wanted it rough. She wanted me to make her scream and holler.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,225 Followers