Joan, Steph and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers

Often we had to go to the local sex motel for her to get ass fucked the way she liked it. This time she didn't care. She wanted it and I wanted to give it to her. I pulled on a condom and shoved my cock in her cunt. It came out sopping wet. Joan had scooted around and was on her knees, her face buried in two pillows, her ass high in the air and her hands spreading her cheeks wide. I pulled her to the edge of the bed, pushed her ass down a little so that it lined up with my throbbing cock.

Placing the knob at her tight, puckered chocolate hole, I grabbed her waist and lunged. My cock felt like the skin was being ripped raw as it sunk into the hilt. Joan was screaming into the pillow as loud as she could. I pulled out till just the head was barely in and lunged again.

That is how I fucked her, ramming my cock in her ass over and over "This is how a hot slut should be fucked. You got hot watching me spank Stephanie's ass. Didn't you?" Joan nodded her head 'yes' vigorously. "You got even hotter when you whipped her ass. That's why some of your blows landed on her cunt?" Again she nodded her head. "This is how I'm gonna fuck her asshole while your underneath her sucking my cum from her cunt."

That was the straw that took Joan over the edge. She lifted her head. "Yes! Yes you bastard. I know you're gonna tear up both our cunts and asshole." I grabbed her by the hips and ground my cock deep. Moving my hips from side to side, she groaned and grunted. "And my dear, I'm gonna whip your ass the same way you whipped Stephanie's. Only this time, she'll be the one hold your legs open."

That was it. "Oh Shit. Oh you nasty fucker. You mother fuckin bastard. Oh Sam! Sam! SSAAAAMMMMMM!" Joan had the biggest orgasm I had ever made her experienced. Cum shot from her cunt the same way it shoots from my cock. She shook like someone having a fit. Then she collapsed on the bed. As my cock slipped out she moaned. I looked down at her. I still hadn't cum and I needed to let loose or go crazy. I flipped her over, ripped off the condom and shoved my cock up her cunt. I pumped her hard and in no time at all I felt my balls erupt and my hot cum splashed her hot cunt walls.

I awoke the next morning with a hangover. Sometime during the night of frenzy fucking and sucking, Joan had changed into the sleaziest outfit she owned. It was 7:30 and I needed a cup of coffee. Throughout the night of sex, Joan constantly referred back to Stephanie and me fucking. This seemed to increase her excitement considerably. Joan came into the kitchen as the coffee was done and I poured her a cup. A few minutes later, Stephanie entered the kitchen. She stopped short upon seeing her mother in the outfit she wore. Joan poured a cup for her and handed it to her as she sat down at the table.

"Stephanie. I am not going to apologize for last night. What you did deserved punishment. I was so angry with you that I may have been a tad too rough on you. Honey, Sam wanted me to have this conversation while he was gone but I think it needs to be done while he's here. Sam has loved me like a wife and you like a daughter. I know he loves us both and you know it too. Let me say that my actions were partly because o f my fears for you. Of the friends you have 6 have babies and from your own words at least 4 have some kind of sexual disease. And their all your age or younger."

"Look I know how it is when your at that age. Goodness knows I ran around with a crowd just as wild as yours. And like you at that age, I did some wild things sexually, with guys and girls. I thought that if I did like everybody else, they would like me. They liked me all right, just as long as I let all the boys screw me and did it with other girls for their pleasure, I was one of the in crowd. But then I got pregnant. Don't get me wrong, having you was the best thing that ever happened to me. But it also stopped me from ever living my dreams. I don't want that to happen to you. And the thought of you catching AIDS or herpes or something like that keeps me up at night."

Stephanie kept her eyes glued on her mother's face as she talked. "Honey what I am about to say to you must never leave this room. You must never tell even your closest friend. Promise me."

Stephanie couldn't begin to think what could be so important. "I promise", she said. Joan took a sip of coffee and then lit a cigarette.

She blew out a cloud of smoke, then took a deep breath and let it out slow. "Stephanie you are a young woman with the body that any woman would kill for. Men will want to get in your pants every time you turn around and they will use anything and any promise to do it. Hell my own pussy twitches when I see you walking around the house in your skimpy outfits. I know that you are very curious about sex and you're eager to experiment. But there are things out there that can stay with you for life. I also notice how you try and tease Sam at times by walking around half dressed."

Stephanie's mouth dropped open and she was about to protest. "Don't deny it cause we both know it's true. I'm proud and surprised that he hasn't tried anything with you. But I know he's only human and you are not his biological daughter. Given time, he will get weak. What I'm trying to say is that before I see you throw your life away getting pregnant by some boy who only wants a fast hot piece of ass or getting some disease that will kill you, I would rather share you with my man. Before you say a word let me finish. Sam is a good man and has always put my feelings, desires and needs first. I would rather you learn about sex from him than some jerk that only wants to shoot his load and doesn't care jack shit about you."

Joan came behind me and put her arms on my shoulders. "I know he thinks about you. His hard on is hard to hide. And I know you think about him. You talk in your sleep. Yes your words on what you want him to do are very plain and explicit. I would rather we act like two sisters sharing the same man than have you become like I was at your age. Think about it and give me your answer later." With that, Joan got up, put her coffee cup in the sink and left the room. I stared into my cup not knowing what to say.

Stephanie stared at me. I could feel her eyes on me. "Is this for real. Did mom just tell me that it's alright to go to bed with you?" I looked up at her.

"No Stephanie. What your mother said was that she would share me with you. That means that I will only make love to you when she's around. I won't sneak behind her back and act like I'm raping her daughter when she's not here. I'll make love to you in her presence. Sometimes I'll make love to the both of you together. It will seem as if I have two wives. I will treat you like a woman and will demand that you act like one. It took a lot for your mother to admit that her fears of you ruining your life, was so great she would chance losing everything and allow me to make love to you. Before you say yes or no, I suggest that you spend a lot of time thinking about what this type of arrangement means. And before you do anything you should have a long talk with your mother." I got up, stubbed out my cigarette in the ashtray and left the kitchen. I had some errands to do so I got dressed and left. Stephanie was left sitting in the kitchen all by herself.

I got back around 4pm and the house was quiet. I saw the note saying that the girls had gone shopping. I puttered around for awhile then went into the bedroom and took a nap. I woke up around 7:30 to the smell of chicken cooking. I got up went into the bathroom, washed up, brushed my teeth and went into the kitchen. My dreams were full of the thoughts and sights of my fucking both women. In the kitchen, both women were cooking dinner. That by itself was surprising. Stephanie never showed an interest in helping her mother. There was a lot of smiling, laughing and hitting as they cooked and joked.

"Hi hon. How was your nap? Did you get all your things done?" Joan came and gave me a big kiss. "The day went well. I got everything done." I sat at the table and just watched as Stephanie made a salad.

"Hi Sam. You sure look peaceful when you sleep." She came over and gave me a kiss too, only this kiss was all tongue. My dick jumped in my pants. We sat down to a nice dinner then we all helped clean up. There was a lot of laughter and joking around and even a water fight broke out when Stephanie sprayed me with the faucet hose. I took a glass of water and dumped it on Joan. The kitchen was soon a wet mess and we were all soaked. Again we had to clean up and mop. Joan said we might as well take a shower and then we had some talking to do. I took my shower first.

Coming out in my light robe, I made myself a drink and sat in the living room listening to jazz. Joan came out next and she had on one hell of a revealing nightgown. It was completely see thru. And left nothing to the imagination. She fixed a drink and sat across from me. I could see directly up her cunt and the sight was beautiful. Her cunt was already moist and you could see it glisten as the light hit it. The biggest shock was when Stephanie came out. She had on and outfit similar to her mother's except in color. I almost choked on my drink as she walked pass. Her shaved cunt so visible you wanted to reach out and touch it.

"May I make a drink Sam?" she asked

I nodded, not knowing what to say. Joan started the conversation. "We had a good talk after you left." Stephanie giggled. "You are now husband to two very lovely and horny women. Stephanie is a woman with a woman's body. I expect that you will make love to her the same as you do me. But Sam, she has not had the experience I have and can not take the hard abuse you give me so freely. Start out gently with her but give her the same love you give me. I am intrusting you with my daughter's sexual education. I expect her to pass with flying colors. Even if those colors are sometimes a black and blue ass from a good spanking."

Stephanie sat across from me crossing and uncrossing her long legs. Each time she did, her bald pussy winked at me. My dick was making a tent in my robe. "I have a feeling I am looking at two very naughty women. What did happen after I left Stephanie?"

"Well," started Joan. "I believe I asked Stephanie."

I said looking at Joan. Stephanie took a long sip from her glass as her eyes looked over the rim at the exchange between Joan and I. Stephanie placed her drink on the table and I raised and eyebrow. She got up and got a coaster, placing it under her drink. Then she sat before me.

"After you left, I sat at the table for awhile. Then I got up and went into mom's room to talk to her. She was sitting on the bed so I sat next to her. We talked for awhile. I asked her if she really did do all types of nasty things when she was my age or did she just say that to make me feel good. She told me some of the things she did. She didn't hold back and told me in detail what she did with men and women. I began to get hot. I asked her if looking at me really made her pussy twitch. She turned to me and brushing my hair from my face, told me that she often wished I were not her daughter. She said if I wasn't she would have sucked my cunt and had me screaming in pleasure long ago. I don't know why but I kissed her then. Sam I couldn't believe it. I came just from tongue kissing my own mom. Then we started touching each other. She laid me back on the bed and started at my neck. By the time her tongue touched my cunt she had made me cum twice already. Oh Sam, mom used some of her toys on me and had me moa ning and begging her for more all afternoon. She said that when you found out what we had done, you would spank us but I didn't care."

By now, my cock had poked its head from between my robe and was standing up straight. Pre-cum dribbled from the one eyed snake. Stephanie got off the couch and knelt before me. "You wouldn't spank my butt for having fun would you?" With that, she bent her head and her lips encircled my throbbing cock. I held her head as I guided her movements up and down.

"No baby. I won't spank your butt for having fun with mom. I'm gonna whip both you and Joan for having fun without me, then I'm gonna fuck you both in your sweet cunts and up your tight asses. And the two of you will show me exactly what you did to each other all day."

"MMMmmmmm", Stephanie moaned as her head slipped up and down.

I looked over at Joan. She sat there, a big smile on her face as she watched her man, working her daughter's head up and down on his cock. Her fingers were slowly sliding up and down her slit. I motioned for her to come to me. She was sitting there slowly stroking her cunt. "I know you. You're smile means you have something up your sleeve. What is it?" Joan knelt behind Stephanie.

"I brought a strap on cock. I'm going to show Stephanie how to fuck me and I'm going to fuck her with it." Joan had reached around Steph and was pinching and pulling her nipples. Then she reached between her legs and rubbed Stephanie's clit.

"How long did you and Stephanie play this afternoon?" I asked Joan.

"About two hours", she moaned. She was rubbing herself against Steph's back.

"Then I will spank you two smacks for each 15 minutes. That makes 16 each." I lifted Stephanie's head off my cock. She didn't want to stop. I pulled Joan across my lap and pulled up her nighty. Her smooth round chocolate colored ass stuck up.

"Stephanie you will give her the first 4 hits. Then I will finish the rest. And before you go hitting her softly, she will give you the first four also."

Stephanie was hesitant to hit her mom but Joan turned her head and spoke to her. "It's all right baby. Mommy wants it. Besides I won't hesitate when it's my turn." Faced with that choice, Stephanie drew her hand back. SMACK, SMACK I held my hand to stop her. "Now just rub it baby. Always stop a spanking to rub the pain around."

Stephanie started to rub her mom's smooth ass. She was concentrating so hard to do it right. "Now let your fingers slide up and down the crack. All the way down to her slit. That's right. Now just brush your fingers in her slit." As Stephanie did this Joan moaned. "Oh baby." Joan opened her legs wider to get more. I shook my head no. Steph continued to rub. Joan continued to squirm. "Now finish the spanking." SMACK, SMACK this time I didn't have to tell Steph to rub. She did it automatically and soon had Joan moaning as her fingers kept brushing Joan's clit.

Stephanie sat back and watched her mother rotate her hips gently. SMACK, SMACK "Did you finger Stephanie's pussy till she came."

"Yes Sam." SMACK, SMACK

"And how many fingers did you work up her ass?"

"Three Sam." SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

"Did you fuck both her holes with your toys?"

"Oh yes Sam. I fucked her so hard. That little minx humped back and asked for more. I can't wait to watch you ass fuck her. I want to suck her cunt while you do." SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

"Oh Sam", Joan moaned as my fingers once again found her slit. I worked her until I felt her tremble and cum. Then I motioned for her to stand and for Stephanie to take her place. As Stephanie lay across my lap, I couldn't help but marvel at her smooth soft skin. I was very used to Joan and knew her body intimately.

But Stephanie was something different. She was inexperienced in most forms of love play, she had never really been fucked in the ass and had only known the short fast fucking of boys her own age. Oh what I would the ach her. Not to mention what her mother had in store for her. I let my hands roam across her smooth panty covered ass. Joan knelt close. Her hands were between my legs massaging my cock but also rubbing Stephanie's tits.

"Sam I need to tell you something." I lifted my head and looked at her. "There is another reason why I wanted you to fuck Stephanie." I lifted my eyebrows in a silent question. Joan sat back on her heels. "I have watched and listened to Stephanie as she played with herself many times." Stephanie stopped moving and was perfectly still. "I've seen her use her hairbrush, that small bat you won at the park and she has even been in my toys. A lot of the times I have watched her, she calls out your name as she is fucking herself."

Stephanie's head fell. Her secret was out and her mother knew about her desire for Sam. My fingers were worming their way beneath her panties and I was stroking her bare cunt. "But that's not all. When she is at the height of her passion and she is just about to cum, she calls you by another name." My fingers were slowly working in and out of Steph by now.

Stephanie was moaning and rotating her ass the same way Joan had done. "What do you call me muffin", I asked her. "Oh mom, don't make me tell him", Stephanie whined through her moaning. Joan took both of Steph's tits between her thumb and forefingers and pulled and twisted. "Ohhhh!" Stephanie moaned louder.

"Now baby, when mommy had you on your hands and knees and she was pumping that black rubber cock up your ass what did I tell you?"

"Owww, mom that hurts. You told me that there would be no secrets between us." Joan continued to manipulate Stephanie's nipples. I continued to work my fingers in and out. Stephanie was being fucked to a duel rhythm.

"Tell him baby", Joan said softly.

Stephanie was on the verge of cumming. "Daddy! I call you my daddy."

I was so stunned that my fingers came out of Stephanie's cunt. "Honey, is that the way you see me?" I let Stephanie get up from my lap. She stood before us, her head bowed in embarrassment. "I have seen you as my dad for almost a year. You treat me like your daughter, you talk to me like your daughter. And when something goes wrong and I am crying, you hold me and comfort me like your daughter. It just seemed right that when I fantasized about you making love to me, it was as my daddy. Sam would you....", she stopped in mid sentence. I didn't know what to say.

"Would I what honey" I asked her? Stephanie looked directly into my eyes.

"Would you make me a woman? Would you make me your second wife?" I wanted to laugh. I wanted to cry. I wanted to take her into my arms and hug her tight.

"Yes baby, I will make you a woman. I will make you my second wife." Stephanie's smile was like pure sunshine. "Right after I spank your ass for having so much fun today." Her smile slipped a bit. Then she laughed.

I pulled Steph back across my lap. She lay still, eager to get the spanking over and have me fuck her. I admit I was in a hurry to make love to her too. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK "Now young lady, go into the bedroom and lay across our bed." Stephanie left the room looking more like a grown woman in every step. I turned to Joan.

"You must let me do this all on my own. I know you want to help but I have to tell you just watch us. You can say what you like but you can't touch." Joan smiled at me. "Go fuck your daughter", she said as she stroked my throbbing dick. I entered the bedroom with Joan right behind me. On the bed, Stephanie lay still. She looked so much like her mother as she lay there, her breast rising and falling, her cream thighs slightly open. I started at her feet. Stephanie was sure that I would fuck her right away. But I intended to make it slow and make it last.

I began to lick and suck on her toes. "Oh shit! T hat feel so funny." I knew that Joan was smiling. I had introduced her to foot loving and she laughed at first too. Stephanie's voice changed. "Oh Fuck! I'm getting hot. I can feel my pussy tingling. Oh daddy, what are you doing to me?" I lifted my head from her feet. "Just relax and let the feelings flow across your body. I began to lick my way slowly up her thigh. When I got close to her cunt, she moaned and opened her legs wider. Instead of licking her cunt, I stopped and went down to the other ankle. By the time I got close to her cunt again, she was begging me to lick it. "Oh Daddy! Please lick my pussy. It's so hot."

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers