Joan, Steph and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers

I smiled to myself. Stephanie had never had a real man make love to her before. Only boys who just wanted to shove it in and get their rocks off. I was intent on driving he to the point of begging and promising anything to have my cock in her. I went past her cunt to her stomach. I lifted my head up and turned to look at Joan. She was sitting in the big armchair, her legs thrown to either side. In her hand was one of her dildos. She was slowly fucking it in and out and on her face was a glazed look. She was lost in lust at this point. I went back to Steph's stomach and my tongue entered her navel. Her hands came down and attempted to push my head down between her thrashing legs.

"I need you to suck it now daddy! Just stick your tongue in me. I'll cum right away. Oh Daddy! Please don't tease me anymore." I grabbed her wrist and pinned them to the mattress as I continued to lick my way up her body. By the time I reached her tits her nipples were rock hard. She was breathing so fast, I thought she would hyperventilate. As I had moved up her body, I let my legs wedge hers open wide. By the time my lips reached hers, my throbbing cock was poised at her dripping slit. She tried to grind her pelvis up to meet me but I kept backing away.

"What's my name?" I asked her as the tip of my dick touched her open hole.

"Daddy", she whispered. "You're my Daddy and I want you to make me a woman. I want you to push that fat, long cock up inside my baby pussy and make me your woman. Oh daddy please give it to me."

I smiled and pushed in just a bit. I knew that it would be too big for her at first so I had to go slow. I felt it push pass her lips and wedge inside her hot opening. "I'm bigger than those b oys you had and longer too. It's going to hurt but I'll make it good for you." Stephanie's eyes had been squeezed shut but she opened them and looked at me. "I'm your virgin. As far as I'm concerned, you're the first man to take my pussy. Fuck me daddy. Fuck me hard enough to make me scream out my climax."

Each time she called me Daddy, my dick throbbed. I looked back at Joan and she was just working her cock faster. I knew she would try and time it to coincide with my taking her daughter. I pushed a bit more and felt my head push pass her ring of muscles. "Ohhh! Daddy you are bigger", she exclaimed. I rocked back and forth, trying to maintain control.

Stephanie was tight. Her muscles were young and strong and the way they pulsed around my knob, I wanted to ram my cock home and fuck her till I came. But this was her first time and I had to make it special. As I rocked in and out, I let it slip in further.

"Aagh!" she grunted as more entered her. "Easy baby. Breathe slow and easy. Relax. Daddy knows exactly what he's doing. Come on baby, just a bit more." I had about half of my cock inside. Her muscles were like mini explosions around my shaft. They throbbed and seemed to draw me in deeper. I looked at her face. She was concentrating so hard at accepting me.

"Oh Daddy! My pussy is so full. I never felt this tight before. How much is in me?"

I smiled down at her and kissed her lips. "You still have a lot of dick to go. You have about half my cock inside now." I was slowly fucking her cunt, trying to loosen her muscles so she could take more.

As another inch pushed in, she whimpered. "I can't take much more Daddy. You're too big."

I ignored her and continued to fuck her slow. Another inch went in and she cried out. "IEEEE! Daddy no more. You'll split my pussy open." I stopped and held myself still. Her muscles threatened to make me cum. I began to fuck her a bit faster now. She was slowly matching my rhythm. I felt her juices running between our joined flesh. She was thick and heavy.

"Yes Daddy! I feel it now. Oh Daddy fuck me. Take my virgin cunt. Split my cunt open with your massive cock." Her words inflamed my lust even more and I began to fuck her harder. I could see her wince each time I pushed more of my throbbing cock in.

"Wait till you feel this fat log being shoved up your tight little ass. No one will hear you scream cause your mouth will be buried in your mother's dripping cunt." I needed her to cum fast. I wanted this one to be the big one for her. Joan had told me that she reacted to dirty talk. "Fuck me you little slut. Your mom and I intend to double fuck you and have your holes so sore you won't want to fuck for a week. I can't wait to see her put you on your hands and knees and then fuck you with her own strap on cock."

That did it. "Daddy! Daddy! Fuck me harder Daddy. Faster! Oh shove that cock inside me. Rip me open make me scream! Daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, DADDY, DADDY, DADDYDADDYDADDY. IIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!"

Suddenly Stephanie stiffened. Then her body thrashed around something fierce. She was bucking hard, driving my cock ever deeper inside her cunt. "Oh shit! Oh Daddy you sweet fucker! Oh you nasty Motherfucker! You want to shove it up my ass too. Oh mommy, MOMMY!"

I was ramming my cock in her now. I didn't care if it hurt. I didn't care how loud she screamed. Suddenly, I exploded too. With a yell and mighty shove, I hit bottom. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I let it just sit there. That dick was throbbing and pulsing out my load of hot cum. I wasn't afraid of her getting pregnant, her mom had taken her to the doctor months earlier.

Joan was on the bed in a flash. I guess she had cum but I was too pre-occupied to notice. "Oh baby," she cooed as she rubbed and stroked her daughter's face. Stephanie grabbed her mom and pulled her face down on to hers. Their lips met and they gave each other a long, tongue-lashing kiss.

Then Steph directed her mom's mouth to her tits. As Joan sucked on her daughter's tits, making loud slurping noises, I rolled off Stephanie and lay on my back. My cock was coated with thick white cum tinged with streaks of red. I must have torn her a bit.

"Oh mom, you said he was a fantastic lover but I had no idea. I have never cum like that before. I thought I would die. I have to have it some more. I have to let Daddy fuck me as much as he can." I watched as Steph pushed her mom's head lower and lower. Joan knew where her daughter was directing her mouth and she readily complied. Stephanie had her hands wrapped into Joan's hair. She directed her down to her cunt.

"Suck it. Taste Daddy's cum inside my pussy. I'm a woman no \w just like you. Eat my pussy. Lick up all of my cum." Joan's slurping of our cum mix was loud in the quiet room. She had shifted herself to lie between Stephanie's legs. Steph had lifted her legs and her knees were bent. Her cunt was open wide and Joan was sucking at it like a parched man drinking water.

I watched as Stephanie's hands tightened and she jerked against her mom's hungry mouth. "Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Mom! Mom! Mommy! Oh Mommy! MOMMMMMYYYYYYY!" Suddenly Stephanie arched her spine and jerked up off the bed. Then she fell back and lay there breathing hard. Joan needed release but I was exhausted. I grabbed her discarded dildo and shoved it up her cunt. She stayed in position as I rammed her hard. Then she came too. I fell asleep listening to the two of them as they moaned.

I awoke the next morning to the sounds of soft whimpering. I lifted my head and looked across the room. Joan was sitting in the recliner, her legs thrown over each arm. On her knees before her was Stephanie. From the way that Stephanie's head was moving, I would say that she was giving her mom a slow deep tongue probing.

I had the piss hardon I awoke with each morning and watching those two didn't help the pressure I felt building in my cock. "That's it baby. Lick mommy right there. Now suck it into your mouth. A little harder. Let your tongue wash back and forth against it." I smiled. Joan was teaching her daughter the fine art of eating pussy. One of the first conversations I had ever had with Joan was about the difference in eating pussy and getting fucked in the face. I told her when the woman controls the action, the man is just getting fucked in the face. But when he controls how he uses his tongue, lips and teeth, he is truly eating pussy. It seemed that Stephanie was in no hurry to complete her training. And Joan was definitely in no hurry for her to stop.

I don't know who was having the better time. Stephanie was moaning and mewing as her face moved back and forth, up and down. Joan was pulling on her tits, her hair, Steph's hair, she was being kept on the very edge of climax by her daughter's efforts to please her. Stephanie lifted her head up. I guess she had to get some air. "No baby. Don't stop just yet. I'm so close. Please sweetie. Just a little more."

Joan was begging and whining at her little girl. Many times I had gotten Joan to the very edge of cumming and then stopped. Her need was so great at that point, she would tell you anything and agree to anything, just so long as you made her cum. Stephanie, acting like she had been fucking women all her life, sat back on her heels. As her hands rubbed along her mom's thighs, she said, "easy baby. We don't want it to end too soon. Did daddy fuck you the other night?" Joan rubbing her tits moaned, "yes" Stephanie had moved her hands up until her thumbs were rubbing along Joan's pussy lips.

"Did he make you scream?" I could see clearly as Stephanie's thumbs slid in and opened Joan's pussy wide. "Oh yes. He rammed his fat cock up my ass so hard. I thought he was going to rip me open. We were talking about him fucking you. Oh baby please. Make me cum now." Knowing she had an advantage at this point, Stephanie took full advantage. "I'll make you cum but you have to promise me something." "Anything baby." Stephanie still didn't move to finish Joan off. "You can't renege on this promise mom."

Joan was about to go mad. "No baby. Anything! Just let me cum." Stephanie smiled. "I want daddy to take me away for a whole weekend. Just him and I. If you let me do that, I'll do you whenever you want it. Just like this." With that, Stephanie bent her head and gave Joan's slit a slow lick from asshole to clit. "Ahhhhh! OK baby. But you have to tell me everything the two of you do as you make love to me." "Deal", Steph said with the sound of triumph in her voice. She bent he r head and in no time, Joan was moaning and crying out her climax as her daughter's tongue filled her cunt.

"What a lovely way to start the day. I open my eyes to the sight of two beautiful women making sweet tender love." Joan looked at me, the smile of contentment on her face. "Morning honey. Did we wake you up?" Stephanie was less sure of things. "uhhh hi daddy", she said sheepishly. Stephanie stood up. Her firm tits swelled with the passion remnants of making love to her mother. "Did you enjoy your breakfast", I asked. She smiled as she wiped her mom's juices from her face.

"Come her Stephanie." Not knowing what I was about to do or say, she came to the edge of the bed and sat just at arms length. "Honey. Sex is a very powerful thing. It will sometimes give you a very unfair advantage over others. Like the unfair advantage you took with your mom just now. Since you didn't ask me how I felt, her promise means nothing. Just like I had you last night ready to do anything, how would you have felt if I made you make promises in the heat of passion. Promises you made only because you were out of your mind with lust.

I've made love to your mom on numerous occasions and have never had the need to force her to make a promise to me. If this is how you are going to use the trust we have placed in you, I think we made a big mistake." Stephanie was close to tears. "I didn't mean anything by it. I just wanted to spend a whole weekend with you as a woman."

"And you felt you couldn't ask your mom about it? Or me? That's not how things will be done in this house from now on. Everything we do will be based on mutual trust, respect and love. Do you understand?" Joan had come and placed her hands on Stephanie's shoulders. "Yes daddy. I'm sorry mom." Joan sat down facing Steph. "That's all right baby. Now you know better." Then Joan broke into a big smile. "Besides, the way you were sucking my cunt, I would ship you off with Sam just to let my pussy rest and relax. Now do the same thing for his cock that you did for my cunt."

Smiling, Stephanie bent her head. Joan had pulled back the covers and my cock stood up proudly. Steph's mouth formed a perfect 'O' as her lips encircled my dickhead. Slowly she sucked it into her mouth. For the next 15 minutes she drove me mad. I could only guess that Stephanie had been a supreme cocksucker with the young boys she hung around. I knew they would miss her. Then Joan joined in. They took turns deep throating me. When I couldn't hold back any more, I grabbed Stephanie by the hair as she suck me. I fucked her mouth fast and hard.

Finally with a shout, I pumped my hot cum down her throat. To her credit she swallowed it all without wasting a drop. When she lifted her head, I kissed her deeply. I could taste the salty cum on her tongue. Damn life is good!

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers