All Comments on 'Joe and the Bikini'

by joehard_007

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great story. Very well written. Hope thier is a lot more of the same to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ron, who the **** is Ron

Cindy whispered something to Pam, who smiled up at her. "Girls, let's have you join Ron for this shoot," Cindy called.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bikini Show

I USED TO SHOW MY COCK. I WOULD PRETEND I WAS SLEEPING WITH A TOWEL OVER MY FACE, BUT I COULD SEE THROUGH. I WOULD WAIT FOR A LONE GIRL WALKING DOWN THE TRAIL TO THE LAKE. I HAD ABOUT 30 SECONDS TO PUT ON THE SHOW, PUMP TILL HARD, LAY IT DOWN SO EVERYTHING WAS READY. MY NOB SHOWED EVERY PART OF THE RIM, AND VEINS. SOME GIRLS WOULD RUN AN OTHERS WOULD STAY AND LOOK. A FEW GIRLS EVEN TOOK PICTURES TO REMEMBER MY COCK. I WOULD BEAT IT RAW WHEN ONE WOULD STAY AND STARE. NOTHING LIKE SHOWING A GOOD STREAM OF CUM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Assistant turned model

I like it! I really enjoyed the fact that he still feels self-conscious even after going through all that. There is something sexy about a hot guy who gets embarrassed after getting seen (and photographed) naked by a bunch of women. I want to read more stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Couldn't even finish the first Page!

Mistakes began with the brunette.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoehard_007@joehard_007
351 Followers
I've been writing stories for a few years now, and I really appreciate the kind comments and ratings you have given them! I suppose they are all reflective of my passion for nudity in semi-public spaces like the woods, or a beach. Guess it's just the exhibitionist in me! I ...