All Comments on 'Joey and Wife'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
gave it a 5

but he should've put limits on the use of Joey or at least wonder what made her change so fast

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Wow

The wife was a real piece of work. A real fucking cunt. I almost had this pegged as a loving couple enjoying fantasies to enhance their sexual experience but that fucking cheating cunt whore just had to take it a step farther. Now she lost her true love, seeing her child every day and even the dick she cheating on her husband with. I'll say it again. Fucking cunt.

Excellent tale.

JackorChuckJackorChuckover 10 years ago
Out the Door

Cheating slut kicked out, the only way to deal with bitches like this.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHEN ONE OPENS A MYSTERIOUS PORTAL

they shouldn't be surprised what all can spring forth, TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
New author to be reckoned with ALERT !

This wasn't a great story. But it was sterling by relative,nubie author standards. Flash stories are very hard for me to rate at 5*s, this came close though. To get full marks some more examples of teen mom being blind to her husband were requisite.

Getting married at that age is rough, mistakes will be made & this story did a fine job of showing at least one of the pitfalls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Some how that made since.

Somehow, that sentence got past your editor. Since it always makes sense to use an editor, we'll just fault them, and not you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5*s

Woe to cheaters. Story that flow. Characters we care about and are interesting.

Everything to like! 09 cutter is a writer I want to read.

Keep them coming!

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very poorly written

Virtually illiterate. Not worth the few minutes to suffer through it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You should have warned her between a toy and really cheating how you felt

Look part of her cheating was your fault,mostly hers since she was married to you. She broke her commitment to you and her marriage. You should have made it clear that cheating was unacceptable. Now you are paying her for the cheating.so. Much for our court system since it made divorce simpler ,so our courts would not be able to keep up with all those lawsuits .

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Excellent work! The "voice" you used was spot on; contributed greatly to the overall "reality" of the piece. I didn't find it particularly "hot", but it didn't detract from the story line.

Good job! Looking forward to your future work.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 10 years ago
"I wont bore you"

Can you see anything wrong with that partial sentence of yours?

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Consequence story

Short Consequence story. It was not wise idea to bring an imagined third in the common sex. There is an Hungarian way of saying: Do not paint the devil on the wall, because he will arrive in total living form.......I gave 5***** after longer hesitation.

I would have been curious about their future, but I generally write my stories with longer epilog. A good epilog makes Romantic Revenge story from a Consequence story..............

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
To Be Expected

Nice little tale regarding a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the end

you could see where the ending was or any man could. a wife that wants something

different or strange will get it. good story about a fool of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Re: "I wont bore you" HDK

At least he got it over with in 1 chapter. How are you doing after 27 chapters on your "Oh so interesting" little story. How far are you going to drag it out anyway?

09cutter, keep writing, you'll get better with a few more stories under your belt, unlike a few other writers who are "way" past their prime.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A really sad story

They shouldn't have opened that can of worms, but he went along with her in her fantasy.

When she actually took the fantasy to real life, he went all manly on her, and kicked her out.

When her lover kicked her out, he should have taken her back, and kept her under strict observation and ruled her with an iron fist, telling her that he was the only man that really loved her.

If he did that, he would have been able to keep all of his stuff, instead of giving her half of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
on the comment take her back

why the hell would any man want to keep an adulterous lying cheating slut who has the potential to give him diseases because of her actions.

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Jeez guys

Don't take it so seriously. It's only fiction..

Good pornographic fiction. Enjoy.

It's 5 star stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

You guys act like someone kicked your dog. It's a damn story. don't like,don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What was her reaction?

How is she feeling now about the divorce and being dumped by her lover? Is she self-aware?

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Weak**

I wasted my time!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes

You did the right thing. You bend over backwards and a selfish person will reward your kindness like this. If a woman feels she missed out she will eventually make up for lost time if she is selfish. No cucks here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Duh

That's what happens when you encourage her fantasy to fuck the sob. sooner or later she will.

Even though he kicked her out because he played along for so long it's still a pile of cuck garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I would like a continuation of this...

a decent setup... carry on with this one

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
No need to continue this story...

No need to continue this story...What she didn't understand was that fantasy is one thing, reality another...But he had guitlty part in it...He didn't assert to her, as soon as she spoke about fucking Joe, that if she cheated with him, she was out of the house and divorced...Of course Joe wouldn't stay with her...All he wanted was to fuck her...But both are young enough to built another life...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequel

Needs a sequel, good start for the first story.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
GOOD Ending!

Nice to see that cheating had severe consequences! Another dumb twat is foolish enough to risk,and lose,her marriage by tooting someone other than her husband in the marital bed.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Dangerous Game

Most people do not realize that actions start with thoughts, move on to words, and soon become deeds in some way. He should have short circuited her thinking by showing her that fucking Joe would cause all sorts of emotional and financial pain for her. He should have at least made the attempt to straighten his wife out and keep his family together. As far as Joe was concerned, he deserved a lesson as well. Joe was the tool used to destroy his marriage and harm his son's childhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Always find it funny about women becoming big cock sluts.

I don't deny it happens, but it would have been so easy for her to set this up during the day in a motel, and get away with it. I suspect it happens every day. But to be so careless? Not likely. Fucking another man in her marital bed at a time when she might be caught indicates there were other larger problems in the marriage, especially if she moved in with Joe afterwards, with a child. That's love and romance, not lust. Women are much better than men at maintaining that distinction. If she just wanted strange cock, she'd get it, and hubby would be none the wiser. I would recommend he get a DNA test on his child.

So got your plot, but there was a lot more of a more interesting story that you left untold. Too bad.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not a cuck

Not a complete story either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
At least he threw the trash out

Saw this one coming a mile away. At least it wasn’t another cuck tale.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Seemed about as real as a finding a MENSA member at a MAGA't rally.

Went way too far over the top with her and everything needing to be about "Joe".

But then again few 'writers" here actually have any grasp of what a real woman is like.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Couple reminds me of the Obama Whitehouse, and Joe is still a dildo.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just another stupid woman who doesn't appreciate what she has. Pretty typical.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous