Joey and Wife

Story Info
Not just another cuck story.
1.9k words
3.84
67.9k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
09cutter
09cutter
424 Followers

She had been 17 and I was two weeks shy of 17 when we started living together. We actually got married when we were 19 and our son was 1 ½. He was born 2 days after her 18th birthday and almost 2months before mine. We had been married almost 10 years when we started talking about fantasies and things that turned us on.

One night she ask me if I had any regrets about getting married so young. I told her of course not, that I loved her and still love her. She said "I just mean, we didn't have much experience, well at least I didn't. You fucked anything that moved." It was true, I grew up without any parental guidance, so I was a bit of a man whore.

She went on to say how since she was a virgin when we got together that it was a little unfair that I had a lot of experience and she had none. She wondered what it would be like to sleep with someone else besides me. All this was while I was trying to warm her up for sex, so I played into it. "So you think you would like some one else to play with huh?"

I slid down to her pussy and started lapping at her clit, she loved for me to go down on her, though she wouldn't return the favor. "Would you let him lick your pussy like this?" I asked her hoping I could turn it around to get some oral for me.

"Mm yes I probably would."

"Would you put his cock in your mouth while he was licking your pretty little pussy?"

" I might."

Liking the sound of that I scooted my cock up to the pillows, hoping she would take the hint. She didn't. I continued to tongue her clit for another couple of minutes, using two fingers in her tight slit. " Would you want him to slide his cock in here?"

She started squirming around a little then said "Yes but that feels like your cock, not his."

"What do you mean?"

"He would feel bigger." I started to wonder if she already had someone in mind.

"Bigger?"

"Well yes. Of course he would be bigger. There would be no reason to try someone else if it were going to feel just like you, now would there?" Some how that made since. So I stuck in a third finger and worked it a bit, then I added my thumb as well.

"Mm... that's more like it."

Of course I couldn't get in very deep with four fingers so I said "He's fucking you with his short fat cock"

"Maybe he's not so short." Now I knew she was thinking about someone in particular.

"So he has a long, fat cock? Who are you thinking about and how do you know this?"

"My client Joe. His ex-girlfriend told me he was eight inches and thick."

Now why would she share that info with my wife, I wondered?

" I saw him last week, he told me they broke up and I remembered what she said about his cock. I have kind of been thinking about it ever since. You know he used to hit on me. I never really thought about it until he told me they broke up. Now it's all I can think about."

"You think about it when we make love?"

"MM yes."

I was a little pissed and a lot turned on. I gave her a few more licks and a couple more jabs with my fingers, then spun around and moved on top of her.

"Would you like it if he were here right now?"

"Yes"

I slid my dick in her about half way and pumped it in and out for a few minutes, never giving her but half.

"That's my dick in you now baby." I pumped a few more times.

She was raising up trying to get more but I held back.

"Do you want Joes big cock baby?"

"Yes please"

I slammed it all the way in and she came hard. "Oh fuck me Joe. Fuck me."

I continued to slam it to her through her orgasm then I dumped my load in her. Afterward I ask her about all this. How long she had been thinking about other men, had she done anything with anyone etc.. She said she had only been thinking about it since she spoke with Joe. Although she had been curious about bigger cocks since we started watched porn videos a few years back.

I didn't know what to do about this so I just turned over and went to sleep. The next day at work it was still on my mind. I came up with a solution. On the way home I stopped at the local adult shop and bought a strap on harness and an eight inch life like attachment for it.

I felt pretty weird buying it and even weirder holding it. It was a lot bigger than mine. Bout 1 ½ inches longer and twice as thick. All through dinner and TV that night, I kept thinking about that fake cock and where it was going. I was stiff off and on all evening.

I showered first as she was taking off her make up and whatever else women do at night. She got in the shower after me, and I went into the bedroom and strapped on. It was very uncomfortable. The attachment sat right over where my dick was, and mashed it down toward my balls. I jumped under the covers when I heard the shower go off.

She got in bed naked which is a sign she wanted to play. When she didn't, she wore pajamas with footies in them. I started kissing her making sure that the toy didn't get near her. When I began to suck on her breast she actually asked me to go down on her...unusual for her. I brought her to one orgasm, while watching her face. She had her eyes closed. It was obvious what she was thinking about.

I slid up her body keeping my ass sort of in the air. I kissed her and whispered "Call me Joe."

She said "Fuck me Joe"

I lined up the toy and worked the head in. She immediately knew it wasn't me. "Oh my god!" she screamed.

I continued to feed it into her, taking increasingly longer strokes, until it was buried deep in her. Then the fun really began.

"You like Joe's cock in you baby?"

"Yes ... oh my god yes!" I was amazed at how good it felt to me to be able to fuck her like this. Of course my dick was bent down and, as I got turned on giving her this big one, I started to get hard. Not a good idea under these conditions.

"God, I love your cock Joe. Give it to me. Give it all to me." Man she was really loving this. So I just kept pounding her. She came over and over on "Joe's "cock. She was insatiable, and I loved seeing her like this.

After 30 minutes of deep thrusting and her coming, I finally had enough. I wondered if it was this tiring for well hung guys. Or maybe it was just cause I wasn't used to this long a stroke, or maybe not getting off made it more tiresome. Either way I was bushed.

I was happy to see her totally sated. She looked unconscious. I went to the kitchen and got us some water. When I returned, she sat up and drank the water finally saying "Shit... that was the best sex we ever had."

I was thinking, I'm glad she thought so, but I said "I so glad you liked it."

"What was that?" so I showed her the strap on. I explained it was eight inches and thick like Joe's cock. She sort of stared at it, then held it like it was an idol of some powerful god. "So that is what Joe would feel like?"

I shrugged "I suppose."

"Can we try it again?"

"Sure, just not tonight I'm wasted."

"Ah... poor baby.. You didn't get to cum did you?"

"Nope" and then the world stopped turning. She actually went down on me for the first time. I was in shock. And even though I warned her before I shot off. She kept sucking until I finished. Of course she didn't swallow. She made a beeline for the bathroom. I heard her spitting and brushing her teeth and gargling. But it's the thought that counts, right?

The next day I had to work really late. It was after dinner time when I got home. I went straight to the shower and then crawled into bed. I was out like a light. I slightly remember her trying to wake me. But I didn't budge.

The next day was Saturday. We were both off work and her mom usually took our son to the zoo or movie or shopping etc...Next thing I know, she is snuggling up to me and fondling my junk.

Now usually this means she wants me to buy her something we can't afford. Or she wants to do something I don't want to do. So I was in no hurry to respond. But you know how it is guys, when Mr. happy gets excited, we tend to go with the flow. Pretty soon, I was up and in.

I thought I was doing a respectable job too. Admittedly I didn't last very long, after all I didn't cum the day before. But I was stroking in her and she was moaning and cooing, so it seemed okay.

After I unloaded, and was visiting with the gods in lala land, she says "Can you get Joey out for me?"

Joey? What the fuck? Now our dildo had a name? To make it worse, it was named after her fantasy lover. Well I truly like pleasing her, so I strapped 'Joey' on. But I was tired so I lay on my back and told her to climb on.

Having my cum as lube, she was able to sit right down on it without a problem. She rode 'Joey' and me for almost an hour through countless (or maybe continuous ) orgasms. "That was wonderful" she said after she recovered.

That is how it went for a couple of months. We had sex almost daily. Either I went first and she would ask for 'Joey', or she would start with 'Joey' and then she might give me a blow job, or just watch me jerk off, cause I was too tired after the toy to actually perform.

As you can imagine. Somewhere around the three month mark, I came home to find her using Joe. The real Joe, not the toy. No, I didn't join in. No, I didn't want to suck his cock. Although it was impressive. I did stand just inside the door with a camera phone, recording it.

When they finished and saw me there, it was a little awkward. Especially when I told Joe to leave, and to take that whore with him.

I wont bore you with the details of the next few months. We have joint custody of our son. Joe left her after only two months. Seems he liked his ex girlfriend better.

Oh, and I burned 'Joey' in a trash fire.

09cutter
09cutter
424 Followers