All Comments on 'John & Sue Ch. 3'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
UNDERSTANDING AND FORGIVING

one can do that in another location. TK U MLJ LV NV

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
I was right

this piece of shit wasn't worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What part of this described events from the prior year?

" I couldn't bring myself to tell him verbally what I have done over the last year, so I decided to write it down for him to read."

This entire "story" described the date she was forced into this, it didn't describe anything about the year following that. I don't think anything in that is what her husband would need to get past her behavior. Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

With friends like his boss he doesn't need any enemies

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Stuff Does Happen

I can understand and feel for Sue. Because I been there done that or was in some similar situations or let my self get so messed up drinking or smoking at parties or both that when One the Mens started Kissing on me and other watching how he touching on me or I started to Kiss Back ON him and let him touch me up or start taking off my tops or work his hand under my blouse or skirt or dress or what ever I was wearing. Then when One Man started doing me you Know Other Mens started like stripping getting ready or stepping up to me or trying me in my other places and some times I just couldnt stop them cause I was just to busy with a Man or feeling the NEED SOOooo BAD that I wanted to feel them nutt and CUM DEEP IN me.

At least Sue was honest and tried to explain. I know I didnt even bother telling some my boyfriends or Mens that caught me messing around on them with one or more other Mens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well this the second story of yours i have read. again wasted my time but giving it a chance to see if the first one was a mistake. the mistake is mine to take the time to read either. just unbelievable trash.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ridiculous. After the first gangbang rape while drugged, she should go to her husband. Try to sort it out. But she us afraid excuse she cheated? Huh? She was raped. She is ashamed because she enjoyed the sex? Who cares. She was raped. Maybe their marriage doesn't make it. But she had a chance. Get help. Blackmail? That is a sick joke. Blackmail threat of showing sex acts in order to force more sex acts is ridiculous. Just empowers the blackmailer and rapists (blackmail sex is rape). If it was threat of physical violence, or legal or maybe severe financial ruin, maybe. Even then do it to buy time and then get help. Doing it for a year? Getting tattooed. Just depraved bs. I feel sorry she got raped. But she had zero sense in agreeing to continue and not coming clean. The only believable thing is she ended up enjoying it too much. Whatever. She is psychologically broken. Rape can do that. But her actions and choices, yes choices, in rhe subsequent year, destroy any possibility of reconciliation. She needs mental help. If he leaves her, she will probably commit suicide. Surprised she didn't take that path already. And he should use the evidence to burn Marl and Greg and all the rest. Also how did the MC never see her tattoos? Whatever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous