John & Sue Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers

"Not to worry honey, I got something better than that little thing for you. You're really going to love this entire cock babe. I think you and me are going to be great together. I can't wait to dump my load in your tight wet pussy."

As he was talking to me he moved in between my spread legs. I could see Greg with a movie camera, getting in close. His cock was at the entrance of my soaked pussy. He took it in his hand and slapped it against my tender clit. He beat me with his cock pretty hard. I was getting off on the different feelings. I would feel a sharp short pain, as the head of it would hit my clit. Then he would rub the head up and down my slit, soothingly. He did this again and again until I was begging him to fuck me.


"What do you want slut? Tell me whore, why do you think I should let you have this cock?"

I was unsure what to say. What did I have to do to get him to fuck me with that cock he was teasing me with?

"Please, I need your big hard black cock."

He laughed at me. "What would your husband think if he saw his 'faithful' wife begging for a big black cock in her married cunt?"

"I don't care what he thinks he isn't here to take care of me. I need to get fucked now. PLEASE fuck my married pussy. I need your big black cock in MY MARRIED CUNT!"

I was in a state of mind that I had never experienced before. I didn't care about you, my husband. I didn't care who fucked me just so they fucked me. I had to get off so badly that nothing else mattered.

I suddenly felt a cock at my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and licked the head of it. He started to slap my face with it. I was trying to get it captured in my mouth but he just played with me. Soon I managed to get it in my mouth and he then started to push it in. He didn't stop until he was half way in. I was choking and gagging, having never had a cock this far into my throat before. He was in farther than the first black man had been by at least two inches. He was only half way in at that point.

The other man at my pussy crawled up along side of me and pulled me up on top of him. His cock found the mouth of my pussy and he shoved it right in. It went in fairly easily. Until he was half way in that is. Then he was hitting new territory. I had never in my life had a cock so deep into me. I tried to stay up off of him but his hands went around my waist and pulled me down.

The man at my mouth had now managed to get even more of his cock into my throat. He was almost in as far as he could go. I could see the base of his cock was just a tiny little ways away from my lips. I relaxed my throat and swallowed a few times. Then he relaxed a bit and started to press in deeper. I soon had his balls dragging across my chin and the base of his cock firmly against my lips. He told me to get my tongue out and lick his balls. I didn't understand at first, and then after he said it again, I started to pull off. He grabbed my head and forced it back down on his cock.

"Do it with my cock in you slut. I want you to lick my balls while I am all of the way in your throat, bitch."

My mouth was so full and wide open I didn't know if I could get my tongue out at all. I tried very hard and eventually worked my tongue out and onto his balls. He patted my head and told me that I was a real good whore. I had this need to please all of the men with me. I was happy to be able to get my tongue out and do what he wanted.

I then felt the third man behind me. His cock was very hard and it was pressed up against my ass. It felt positively huge. I felt him playing with my asshole. I didn't want him there and I started to struggle, but as pinned down as I was, I couldn't do much more than moan a bit. He stopped and pulled away and I breathed a sigh of relief (In my mind, since my mouth was stuffed). He wasn't going to do that. "Thank God!" I thought. Then, His fingers were rubbing something in and around my asshole. I realized that he was still going to stick his cock into my ass. I didn't think that it would fit. I knew that it was going to hurt too.

Soon I felt the fat blunt head of his cock at the tender hole. He started to shove and because of the lubricant, it spread my asshole open and in it went. He wasn't gentle or slow; he rammed it half way in one quick shove. Then he just let it rest, while the pain and spasming subsided. After that I felt him start to relentlessly push it in until it would go no farther. His ball sack was hitting me in the 'taint'. I was crying it hurt so badly.

The other men started to really play with my body, trying to get my mind off of the pain I think. My asshole started to relax and the feeling of euphoria washed over me. Soon they were all fucking me, and I was cumming in multiple orgasms. They were all hard and long lasting. I was in nirvana and lost track of who was doing what and where they were doing it.

When I came to I was still on the bed, but now I was alone. I had cum all over me. My throat was dry and I could taste cum in my mouth. I was sore and my asshole burned. The tingling had gone though. I was relieved. I then fell back on the bed and fell asleep.

When I next woke up, Greg was trying to get me to drink something. Then he got me on my feet and walked me into a shower. I showered up and realized I was starving. When I got out of the shower, Greg was there.

"Hey babe, are you hungry? I got some food here for you. Got to keep your strength up now don't we?"

He led me out to a table set for one. There was real good food there, so I ate. Whenever I was thirsty he gave me some of that good tasting tea. Soon I was tingling a bit. I felt pretty good at this point and asked him what was going on now.

"Well, I have some more film to use up and you are a very photogenic lady, so I thought you could be the start of my next film. You did so well yesterday and all, so if you would just sign this little permission slip, we'll be on the way."

I shrugged and signed where he was pointing. I didn't care what I did now. For some reason, doing another movie wasn't a problem with me. I should have been extremely angry and yelling for the cops or something. I should have been remorseful for cheating on you. I should have been having some serious pain in my lower areas, what with all of the cocks I had over the last hours. Instead, I was calm, happy, and ready to go fuck again. I did want to talk to John though. I was, deep down, ashamed of what I had done over the last hours, and knew that I should run away as fast as I could. But, I couldn't run, Greg needed me to stay for more photos.

"Has my husband John called?"

I was sure I should have heard from you, but my mind was foggy. Why you hadn't called or something was beyond me. Then I remembered. You were going to be out of touch because you were in the desert. I finished up my meal and drink and waited for Greg to come get me for the photo shoot.

As I waited that tingle started. It centered in my crotch, right about at my clit it seemed like. By the time Greg showed up to get me it was coming on strong and I needed to get it taken care of. While it was a delicious feeling, I hated it because it made me cheat on you earlier, and now it appeared it was going to make me do it again. I would do anything and everything to get rid of that feeling.

"Hey Sue, are you ready to be my star? We are all waiting out in the studio for you babe."

Greg was still being pretty charming. I wanted to help him. I wanted to be the best model he had ever had. I wanted to FUCK something, ANYTHING. My pussy was running with wetness, my nipples hard and begging to be licked and sucked. My head was swimming as I walked into the studio. I couldn't believe that I felt the way I did. I had never had these feelings before. My muddled mind just wanted my body to get relief.

In the studio the bed had been moved around. Greg had me sit on the edge of the bed.

"Honey, you sit right here until I tell you to drop the robe, then drop it slowly and sexily. Think you can do that?" I nodded yes.

He gave me the signal, so I stood and slowly started to untie and drop the robe. As it fell off of my shoulders I heard gasps and moans in the darkness behind the lights.

"FUCK, would you look at those perfect tits?"

"Man, I can't wait until my lips are locked on those hard little nipples."

"Look at that flat tight tummy. This chick is going to be fun to fuck into oblivion."

"Will you all just look at the whore? Man she's standing there waiting for some big black dick. Look at those tits. Look at that poontang. Man I love shaved bitches. Yo' mama, you want some of this?"

He had his cock in his hand and was flipping it up and down. It was semi-hard, but was still bigger than John's. He was smiling at me and licking his lips as he moaned exaggeratedly. He seemed to be the only man in the group standing there that was talking like some street punk.

"Bitch is pouring wet for my big dick man. She be wantin my long hard cock fo sure now!"

They all moved in towards me. I stood there by the bed, naked and waiting to be well fucked. I was fingering myself and their words had inflamed me to boiling point. As the first one of them got close to me I grabbed him and fell back on the bed pulling him with me. He landed on top of me and his weight took my breath away for a minute. He put his hands on either side of my head and pushed up, taking his weight off of me. He then stood up. I was frantic. I needed his cock, and he was getting up. I whimpered and reached out for him.

"Slut, you need to beg for the cock you want. You need to EARN the right to be fucked by these cocks."

I slid off the bed onto my knees. I had to get them to fuck me. My voice sounded so far away to me as I started to beg them.

"PLEASE will you give me what I need? Your cocks are so hard and big they need to be used. Please come and fuck me?"

"Bitch, get your lips over the head of this one right now."

I moved over to him and put the head of his cock in my mouth. I started to lick and suck on him. He was holding my head with both hands, not doing anything but letting them rest there for now. He closed his eyes and leaned back a bit. I opened up as far as I could and tried to swallow his cock. When I was two-thirds of the way down on him I felt other hands on my body.

They moved in and started to grab and pinch my breasts. Someone got down by me and began to finger my pussy. Another hand was at my ass, fingers poking and prodding for my nether hole. Soon I had both holes filled with fingers, stretching them and moving in and out in rough jerky motions. My body was getting close to release and I started to hump their fingers like they were fucking me. Pussy running, I was surprised when the man I was sucking slapped my head.

"Bitch, pay attention to your duties here. Get my cock in your throat now!"

I franticly shoved his huge hot rod deeper into my mouth. Swallowing several times, I finally managed to get his cock all the way in. My throat opened up and it felt like the head of his cock was in my belly. His hands held me there for a minute, and just when I thought I would pass out, he released me to let me get a breath of air. I immediately rammed it back down my throat fearing another slap coming. It didn't, he was moaning as I face fucked him.

My nipples were hot and stinging now from all of the pinching. I found myself wanting more of it. I fell into the trance that had held me last night and just floated. They all pulled away. While two of them picked me up between them, another got on the bed on his back. His cock standing upright like the Washington Monument. They aligned me with that shaft standing there and then slowly lowered me down until the base of his cock was crushed against my clit.

As I started to rock on him, another man got in front of me and pushed his cock into my open mouth. I took all he had, and his balls bounced on my chin as he started to stroke in and out. A felt the bed move as a third man got behind me. I prepared for an anal entry, but was surprised when it didn't come. I wasn't prepared for what next happened. I felt his cock poking around, and didn't realize what his intent was until the head of his cock started to push in alongside of the one already in my pussy. He was going to fuck my pussy too. I had two men at the same time in the same hole. I was afraid I would tear wide open. He was slow and gentle. Soon I felt a pop and the head of his cock was entering. He firmly began to push harder now and soon his whole length was in me. I had two huge cocks in my poor abused pussy, and LOVED IT. I was orgasming in one huge continuous stream.

I felt hands guiding me to go back and forth, riding those cocks in my pussy. I rocked like I thought they wanted and soon I was in control of the motion. The cock in my mouth fully stroking in and out as I fucked the two cocks in my pussy. There were other hands on my breasts and rubbing my back as I fucked and sucked those cocks. I looked into the eyes of the man I was sucking and he seemed to love that I was doing such a thing. He smiled at me and then started to shoot off. I groaned. I hadn't meant for him to cum so soon. I loved his cock in my mouth and needed one there to get off. That is what I had needed last night, so I knew I needed that now.

His scalding hot cum shot into my throat. I was swallowing and swallowing. I soon had all he had to give me in my belly. He pulled out of my mouth and before I knew what was going on another cock was plunged into it. I was in heaven again. I sucked and slurped on the new intruder as the cocks in my pussy rammed me into even higher orgasmic levels.

The cocks in my pussy started to flex and I soon felt hot baby-making sperm roaring into my womb. I went off yet again in a major big 'O'. They pulled out and I could feel the cool air swish around the lips of my tingling hole. The man under me slid out, and another one slipped in. His cock fell into the hole left waiting. I became aware of a cock at my asshole. It pressed inwards and then all of the sudden, it spread my tender hole wide open and jammed into my bottom fully. I cringed a bit because of the pain, but it soon floated away as I got used to the new guest back there.

They continued with me like this for quite some time. I finally passed out from the sensations I had been getting. When I woke up I was alone on the very messy bed. Lying in large puddles of cum. I could feel the tingling beginning again. Low level little sparks running through my body like little lightning bolts. My body twitched of it's own accord. My hands were on my pussy, lightly rubbing. I wanted more!

Greg came in and shot some photos of me as I played with myself. He tossed that 'big black cock' on the bed next to me and I grabbed it and started to plunge it in and out of my battered sore pussy. I brought myself up and into a good but short orgasm. Afterwards, I fell asleep. I could sense Greg still taking pictures as I drifted off.

I didn't find out until later that Greg had spiked the tea with a drug concoction of his own making. I was lucky that I didn't die from an allergic reaction or something. He had used this 'special mix' for quite some time, rarely modifying it. What he had worked well, and he didn't like to mess with success. It worked on the nerve endings in the body of women. It caused the clitoris to swell up, blood engorged. It caused your inhibitions to be lowered. It made your mind to be more easily led by suggestion. What ever he wanted you to do. It also didn't show up in your eyes or in photos as someone in a drug induced haze. What he had in it I didn't know, but he should have been put in jail just for having that concoction, let alone what he 'made' me do.

When I woke up it was daylight. I didn't know what day it was. I felt washed up. My pussy and ass were sore. I had a very sore throat, and couldn't talk above a rough whisper. I was on the bed in the studio, lying on very sloppy wet sheets. I had crusty stuff all over me, in my hair, and between my legs. I knew that I had been royally fucked. My holes were both still gaping open. I could see that my pussy was red and chaffed. The lips were hanging down, loose and very tender. My nipples were bruised, and I had love bites all over me. My first thoughts were of what you would do when you found out about all of this. My life was going to be over. You would leave me in an instant, and I deserved it. I had cheated on you John, and even though I was obviously drugged, I had no excuse for my actions.

I should never have gotten those pictures taken. What was I thinking? How could I have missed all of the signs of being lured in? Why hadn't I known that the tea must have been spiked? This was the start of a long and dark walk for me. I misled, lied, and cheated on you for the last year. I was sucked in by a nasty bastard's idea of having some 'fun', and a different bastard took me afterwards and made me a gangbang whore. I am a slut, and I am NOT proud of it.

I would give anything to go back to this time, and NOT have the pictures taken. To not have even seen that article. I would give anything for this to all go away. I just wanted and still want to be your loving, faithful, companion. I still want to be your best friend and lover. You don't know how much this has hurt to relive, on paper on top of it all. I hope that you choose to keep me in your heart John. I have more to tell you, and it isn't pretty by any means. I need some time to gather up my strength. Writing this down causes me to live it all over. It is the hardest thing that I have ever done in my life. Please understand this and give me the time to finish, at my speed.

curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers
12