John, Millie, Pete & Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later, Pete let out a loud moan. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming. Oh fuck yeah! I'm going off!" John felt Pete's cock begin to jerk strenuously as he tasted the first hot jet of salty jism explode into his mouth. Pete continued his frenzied thrusting as thick founts of his cum blasted furiously against the back of John's throat. John kept his lips wrapped tightly around the jerking shaft as Pete emptied his erupting cock into his mouth. His ejaculation was enormous and it quickly filled John mouth and began spilling out at the corners in long stringy ribbons that fell in frothy puddles onto the tent floor below.

Pete stood over John for 2 or 3 minutes, relishing the after sensations of the most fantastic orgasm he'd ever had. John pulled his head away and Pete's semi flaccid cock fell out of his mouth. It hung before John's face, the head still twitching with the impact of what had just happened. Small drops of semen continued to ooze out and fall to the floor in long pearly strings. John reached for the box of tissues and grabbed a big handful. He spit an enormous amount of ejaculate into the tissue and, grabbing another handful, wiped the spillage from his chin and chest.

Pete was still slightly dazed. He simply couldn't believe the fantastic erotic pleasure that John's blowjob had just given him. He stood there, his cock still dripping jism, and enjoyed the post cum sensation of having his cock sucked for the very first time. John said nothing. He had just been through the same experience and knew that Pete would have to take a few minutes to recover from such a purely carnal experience.

About two or three minutes passed and then Pete finally spoke. "Jeezus John! That was astonishing! I never would have believed anything could feel as fantastic as that felt. I'm completely drained. My balls are so empty they feel hollow. I think we've come up with an unbeatable way of staving off the boredom in the summer nights that lie ahead."

John nodded in silent agreement and the two young men pulled on their robes and began to untie the tent flaps so they could go and take a shower behind Aunt Mable's and Uncle Jack's travel trailer. As they were leaving John asked, "Do you think we're gay because of what we've been doing with each other this summer Pete?"

Pete thought about John's question for a moment, then replied with a chuckle, "No way John. I'd sooner get a blowjob from Millie than from you any day." Then as an after thought, he added, "And I'll bet Millie would give you the most fantastic fuck imaginable after she blew you."

They both nodded in agreement and, chatting happily, they headed off to the shower.

And so it went. The long days of summer drifted pleasantly by. Things had been going very nicely for John and Pete up to this point. Now, with less than a week remaining in the diner's business season, they were beginning to look forward to leaving on the coming Friday to return to university. They had both been more than a little pleased and excited when they came up with a way to make the sexual frustration of spending an entire summer, working in a secluded cottage country, easier to endure. They'd been friends for most of their young lives and both were virgins. When each discovered that the other was masturbating on a regular basis, they decided to experiment and see if the experience could be made more enjoyable by giving up their solo efforts and instead, jack each other off. The experiment was a huge success. No longer did they have to masturbate in the darkness, drawing only on imagined experiences for stimulation. They were now able to share the excitement of masturbation by stroking each other's cocks, all the way to ejaculation.

They were so happy with the results of their reciprocal masturbation arrangement that they decided to start sucking each others cocks. This arrangement also turned out to be exceptionally enjoyable for both of them. In fact they began to enjoy their sexual exploits with one another so much that they were now jacking each other off every morning and sucking each other off every night. Increased sexual activity leads to increased sex drive and has the added benefit of increasing sexual endurance The weeks literally flew by and outside stimulation was plentiful as the third employee at the diner, Millie, was an exhibitionist who regularly let the boys have what appeared to be accidental peeks at her large voluptuous breasts and her sweet pink labial slit.

It was about 10:00 in the evening and they had just sucked each other off. Their cocks were now flaccid and their minds were no longer cluttered up with the usual amount of sexual fantasy that can impeded the mental processes of teenaged boys. "Have you noticed that Millie has not been her usual self for the past few days!" Pete asked.

"You know, I have seen a bit of a change in Millie's mood Pete," John replied casually. "All day yesterday and today, she didn't really lean over any of the tables in anything other than a businesslike way. I haven't seen her beautiful tits, her delicious pussy slit or even had a peek at so much as a strand of her perfectly trimmed pussy hair. I wonder if she's pissed about something or if she's starting to think we're just a couple of perverts and is no longer interested in trying to impress us with her sexual attributes?"

"I never thought of that possibility John. I thought I saw her crying in her car when she parked in front of the diner on Monday morning but she seemed fine when she came in, so I never gave it much thought. Maybe she is having some sort of problem. I wonder if it's something we should enquire about... discreetly of course?"

John got a somewhat reticent look on his face. "Jeez, I don't know about that Pete. It could be something really simple like PMS and we could wind up pissing her off big time. I think we should just keep an eye on her tomorrow and see if she gives us a hint about what's bothering her."

Both boys agreed that a wait and see approach would probably be best, so they turned out their lamps and, a few minutes later, were fast asleep.

A few miles away, Millie was lying in bed, upset and angry. Over the past weekend, she'd learned from a friend in Alabama that her husband was cheating while he was on the road. Millie's husband was an overland trucker. He regularly spent as many as seven or eight days in a row on the road and much of his time was spent in the Montgomery area. Millie had a long time best friend, Allison, who lived in Montgomery. She and Millie had gone to high school together. They'd been close ever since and still kept in close touch with each other. They were such good friends that Allison had been the maid of honor at Millie and Brian's wedding.

Brian's philandering came to light at about noon on Sunday. Millie's phone rang and, thinking it was her husband Brian, she leapt out of bed to answer. It turned out to be Allison. Initially, Millie was happy and excited to hear from her old friend, but she realized from the tone of Allison's voice that she was not calling to talk about the good old days. She told Millie that she'd seen Brian coming out of a local motel with a nasty looking redheaded woman early that morning and they were not behaving the way casual friends behave. She was sure the guy was Brian as she'd met him many times while he and Millie were dating. When she saw his company tractor trailer parked in the motel truck park, she knew there was no mistake. She told Millie that this particular motel was a favorite hangout of prostitutes and, based on the provocative and revealing clothes she was wearing, she was sure that the woman with Brian was one of them.

Millie was heartbroken and wasn't sure how to handle the situation. On the one hand, she could understand Brian's need for female company when he was on the road so much of the time. After all, she had to deal with her own burgeoning sex drive whenever Brian was away for several days in a row. She satisfied her need through masturbation and, until now, she always imagined that Brian did the same. Now that she knew he was turning to prostitutes for relief, she felt betrayed. Brian had just left on an eight day overland route on Friday night and wouldn't be back until the coming Saturday.

Millie's first impulse was to call Brian right away and yell and scream at him for being a cheater. Then, just as she was about to pick up the phone, she changed her mind. She decided not to let him know that she was aware of his unfaithfulness until he arrived home on Saturday. Nothing could be resolved in an angry argument on the phone and she didn't want to give Brian several days to come up with any number of compelling arguments and an alibi. She decided that it would be best to hold in her anger until they were face to face and he didn't have the time or opportunity to come up with ways of denying that what Allison had told her.

As she laid in her bed, Millie realized that much of her anger was caused by the fact that she had remained totally faithful to Brian since marrying and all the while he had been getting it on with prostitutes. In her mind, that simply wasn't fair. She was a woman with a healthy libido and understood how compelling the need for sex could be. She was no prude and wasn't going to let Brian's unfaithfulness destroy their marriage. She told herself that she loved the man and was sure that he loved her, but if he wanted to play the role of a loose lover, then why shouldn't she. In fact, if her plan to get involved with extramarital sex proved satisfying enough, she might not even let Brian know that she was aware of his cheating.

Millie realized that the more she thought about the prospect of seeking sex outside of her marriage, the less angry she became. Now, feeling somewhat less enraged and frustrated, she began thinking about who she might have a sexual tryst with. There were several local guys with broad shoulders, lean hips and a titillating swagger that she was sure would be receptive to her suggestion of a sexual dalliance, but she knew that would result in a ruined reputation. No, she had to find someone who didn't live in the area and wouldn't be spreading gossip about her. She certainly didn't want Brian finding out about her cheating as she wanted to maintain the appearance of being a faithful and angelic wife. On the other hand, if he did somehow find out about her cheating she was now in a position to say, "You cheated first. Allison told me all about you and the prostitute in Montgomery.

Much of her angst had by now disappeared, only to be replaced by the mental search for a suitable extramarital sex participant. There were several possible partners who came into the diner on a regular basis. They were only seasonal visitors and never mixed or gossiped with the locals, so one of them might be perfect. Then she realized that most of them, although quite pleasant, were quite old and probably wouldn't be up to the sort of high energy sex that she enjoyed. No. She'd have to come up with someone younger, preferably someone with a stampeding libido. She decided to give it more thought in the morning. She was tired and wanted to get some sleep.

Morning arrived and Millie was eager to get out of bed and get the search for her extramarital lover underway as soon as possible. She was convinced that the best approach would be to find him immediately; that day if possible, and have sex with him immediately. As she looked for the appropriate clothes in her dresser and closet, she told herself that she was doing this reluctantly, but felt that her best move would be to fight fire with fire.

She wondered what she should wear to expedite her search for a lover. For the past two days, she'd avoided wearing the racier clothes that she wore to get John and Pete excited. She 'd just been too depressed to play her little game with them. But now she was going to have to get serious and needed the right clothes for the job. If she was going to attract a revenge lover with whom to commit adultery, she had to dress for the job.

She found an elasticized black skirt and a low cut blouse in the closet. "Yes!" she thought to herself, "These will do nicely." Then she went over to her dresser and began looking through the lingerie drawers. Away at the back, in a small gift box, she found a pair of black lace panties with a clear plastic panel, about 5 inches long, at the crotch. In the same box was a low cut, black lace bra. She smiled as she recalled that Brian had given these pieces to her as a gag gift. She'd never had the slightest inclination to wear them, until now. "Wouldn't he cringe," she thought, "if he knew they were going to be used by his wife as the bait to find an extramarital lover?"

She stood in front of the full length mirror and took off her nightgown. She examined the reflection of her body very carefully. She was still the same weight that she was on her wedding day. She was only 31 years old and had taken very good care of her body. Her hair was long and shone brilliantly with just an ever so slight curl. Until recently, it had been dark brown, but she felt that it looked too mousy and dyed it black. It hung thick and rich, as dark as midnight, all the way to the small of her back. Her skin was soft and white, with not a single wrinkle anywhere on her body. She still had a trim waist with seductively rounded hips and voluptuous DD breasts. They stood full and firm and never failed to attract the attention of the men she encountered. The nipples were a dark shade of pink with large delicious areolas. Her tummy was flat and her legs were firm and attractively muscled. At the top of her shapely thighs was a nicely trimmed triangle of jet black pubic hair. Brian had often suggested that she shave her pussy, but she didn't want to endure the itching and discomfort involved in maintaining a smoothly depilated pubic mound. Besides, she liked having a bush. She trimmed it regularly to ensure that her labia were always completely visible when her panties came off. The sight of her sweet pink cunt lips always excited Brian into a throbbing erection.

She admired herself for a minute or two and then, looking at her watch, quickly began getting dressed. She put on the bra first. The top was just slightly below her lovely pink areolas. She adjusted it a few times until she was perfectly happy with the feel and look. Then she grabbed the panties from the bed and pulled them up over her shapely legs. They were just a little snug, but she was sure that after a few minutes of wear, they'd assume the shape of her hips, butt and pubic mound. As she stood in front of the mirror to examine the effect, she realized that the plastic panel of the crotch was just barely visible while she was standing. The largest portion of the transparent section was tucked down between her legs so that anyone seeing the panties as she was standing would think they were normal lace panties.

She sat down on the side of the bed and the clear plastic panel disappeared completely. Then she spread her legs. The view was unbelievable. Her labia and pubic hair were right there, straining against the clear material. She knew it was the sort of view that would give most men an immediate erection. She closed her legs and immediately the clear view of her pussy disappeared. She stood up and turned her buttocks to the mirror. From the back the panties looked like any other pair of black lace panties. Then she bent over and spread her legs slightly. Immediately a rear view of her labia and pubic hair was clearly visible. "Yes," Millie thought to herself, "This will do perfectly."

Millie liked the idea of how men would react to such lingerie. She was sure it would drive them mad with lust. She liked the fact that she was able to let only those she selected see her intimate parts. With that in mind, she pulled on the skirt she'd chosen. It was elasticized and as such, she was able to ensure that only her lower thighs were visible until she bent over and even then, her pussy wasn't visible until she spread her legs slightly. The blouse was quite low, but as with the skirt, Millie was able to keep it high on her body until she bent over and exhaled deeply to allow it to move lower. All in all, she was confident that she was dressed to catch the eye of any man interested in a sexual adventure. She would have no trouble keeping the dress low and the blouse high until she chose to show her beautiful assets to a particular party.

She took one last look in the mirror, smiled at her reflection approvingly and then headed off to work. As she drove, she tried to remember those visitors to the diner who she would consider as acceptable sexual partners. She quickly became a little discouraged. Very few of the patrons were the type of young virile man with whom she'd be interesting in having a sexual relationship. She wanted to meet someone quickly and immediately have sex with him before her cheating husband returned home. That way, she felt that she would have already extracted a measure of revenge before she confronted Brian. "Surely there's somebody who comes to the diner who's under 50 and available she thought despondently. It seems like the only guys in the diner under the age of fifty are John and Pete," she mused dejectedly.

Then it struck her like a bolt of lightening. "Yes!" she thought excitedly. "The answer was right there in front of me and I couldn't see it! John and Pete would be perfect. They're young and the raging erections they get when I'm teasing them prove that they want me. They're both 18 years old, so I wouldn't be breaking any laws. They'll be leaving next week to return to university and they have no permanent connection with any of the locals, so they won't be gossiping about their sexual tryst with me." She smiled with relief as she pulled into the diner parking lot. If everything works out the way I want, they'll be coming home with me after work tonight.

Moments later, she strode into the diner. John and Pete were already there and were mopping and sweeping the floor. "How are my two university sweethearts?" Millie asked unctuously.

Both boys stopped sweeping and looked at Millie a little curiously. "I'm fine Millie. How are you?" replied John.

"I'm great too this morning Millie." replied Pete. "You sure seem cheerful today. Just last night John and I were wondering how things were going with you, as you've been a little quiet the last few days."

"Well of course I've been quiet lately," remarked Millie. "My two favorite guys in the world are soon going to be leaving to go back to university and I may never see them again. I don't know how I'm going to get through the day without you two handsome sweethearts to look at and talk to."

Pete and John nearly fell over when they heard Millie's comment. Sure, they spoke to Millie all the time, but only as fellow employees and invariably about the business of the diner. They couldn't deny that they were absolutely enamored by her looks and just loved the peek-a-boo shows that she gave them, but neither of them ever thought that she had such fond feelings for them.

"We're sure going to miss you too Millie," John said with a broad smile. Those books aren't going to be nearly as exciting to look at as you are. Pete and I have really enjoyed working with you too."

"Yeah. We often talk about how pretty you are when we're out in the tent," Pete added. There's hardly a night goes by that we don't mention how pretty you are to each other.

"Oh you guys," said Millie with feigned embarrassment. "I'll bet you've never even thought about me after you've left the diner, much less talked about me. Anyway, I sure am going to miss you guys. I want you to come over to my place after work for some pizza and a beer, so I can show you how much I've enjoyed working with you this summer."