John, Millie, Pete & Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete looked at John. The minute their eyes met, Pete knew that John wanted to go as much as he did. "That's really nice of you Millie. We'd love to."

"Great!" remarked Millie, obviously very pleased with herself. "We can leave as soon as the last customer goes out the door. I'll give you a lift in my car."

Pete looked at John. He was smiling broadly and the two exchanged knowing looks. "That sounds great Millie. We're looking forward to it."

The day was a lot like any other day. The three of them handled a larger than usual volume of customers and didn't have a lot of time to chat. Finally, the quiet period between lunch and dinner arrived and they began their usual clean up routine. Both boys had gotten a good look at Millie's outfit when she came in that morning. It was much like other outfits she wore to work. The skirt was on the short side and the blouse was low cut, but that was typically the way Millie dressed. Now they hoped that they were going to get a look at her pretty legs, her butt cheeks and her lovely cleavage as she brushed off the tables and washed them.

They grabbed their brooms and watched as Millie reached down and began to wash the nearest table. They were amazed when they saw how far up her butt cheeks her skirt went when she bent over. Her black lace panties were provocative and you could clearly see the lovely rounded globes of her shapely buttocks. But as she leaned over the table, she spread her legs apart as she was scrubbing and they realized that they were looking at her delicious pink cunt lips and the closely trimmed bush that hedged them.

Both boys cocks turned to rigid steel immediately. They couldn't understand why they were able to see Millie's pussy, but that didn't stop them from looking at it with wide eyes and the fronts of their jeans pushed abruptly out by an impossible to miss, bulge. With each wipe of the washcloth, Millie leaned further over the table, revealing more and more of the long pink slit of her labia and the close cropped bush of her pubic mound. It was breathtaking. It was inspiring. The boys couldn't believe that they were the recipients of such good fortune.

Moments later, Millie was finished wiping the table and stood up. She brought her legs back together as she stood and her delectable pink labia and sweet black pubic hair disappeared from the boys' sight. Millie turned to look at them as she stood and they immediately looked down at their brooms as if completely engrossed in sweeping the floor. They had become very practiced at quickly looking busy when Millie stood up after washing a table and she might have believed that they had never even seen her pussy while she was bent over the table, had it not been for the huge bulges at the front of their pants.

She decided that she'd go to the other side of the dining room to wash the next table. She wanted to see if they'd be behind her sweeping when she stood up the next time. She walked to the far side of the room and stood at the table farthest from the one she'd just washed. She leaned over and began washing with a wide wiping motion. It took about two minutes to wash and when she was finished and stood up, both Pete and John were directly behind her diligently sweeping that section of the floor. "Wow!" she thought, "These panties sure do give them the show they've been looking for. Their cocks are so hard, they're nearly ripping through the front of their jeans."

She continued her table washing routine and alternated from giving the boys a look at her seductively beautiful DDs to a titillatingly thrilling look at her sweet pink labia. They were loving it so much that she couldn't help but get more than a little excited. "These guys get so hard, so easy," she thought. "I'm not going to have any trouble getting fucked by these sex crazed college boys tonight."

Finally, the floor was swept and the tables were washed and the three were ready for the arrival of the dinner group. The boys' pants were still bulging noticeably from Millie's prurient display of her delightfully innervating private parts. She strolled over and, in a seductively teasing voice, remarked, "I think we're going to have a lot of fun tonight my sweet young lovers."

She disappeared into the ladies room to fix her hair. John turned to Pete, his eyes overflowing with carnal excitement. "Fuck! Did you see those panties Pete? I've never seen panties like those before in my life. Did you see her cunt? My god Pete. I almost came in my pants. I hope she doesn't change her clothes when we go to her place for Pizza."

Pete was still in a fog of arousal as well. "Did I see her cunt? You'd have to be blind not to see those fantastic cunt lips of hers. I don't have a clue what kind of panties those were, but it should be law that every chick who looks like Millie and has a body like her, must wear them. I've got a feeling that we're going to be getting some sort of a treat tonight John. I don't know why and I don't care. If I were ever lucky enough to fuck a woman that looked like Millie, I'd live the event over and over again in my dreams, every night, for the rest of my life."

A few minutes later, the first of the dinner crowd started arriving. There was a fair volume of customers and the three were kept busy for the next couple of hours. Finally, the last patron departed. Millie looked at the boys, her lovely blue eyes sparkling mischievously. "I guess we'd better get the floor mopped and the tables cleaned. The sooner we finish the sooner we can get out of here and have some cold beer and pizza."

The boys nodded and began sweeping and mopping the floor and Millie went into the Ladies room. John and Pete waited expectantly, anxious to see her begin her table cleaning routine. She came out of the Lady's room a few seconds later and, instead of starting right into washing the tables, she went over and began rearranging the cutlery in the kitchen. Then she began making notes on what supplies were going to be required over the coming week. The boys were a little surprised. These were things that Millie normally took care of in the morning, between the breakfast and lunch rush.

John began to get impatient and finally remarked, "Are you going to be cleaning the tables tonight Millie?"

Millie looked up nonchalantly and replied, "Of course, I just wanted to take care of a few things first." Then, she smiled teasingly, "Goodness, you seem to be very impatient tonight my darling."

John smiled and blushed simultaneously. "Oh I just wanted to get finished up so we could dig into that beer and pizza at your place."

Millie quickly walked out of the kitchen, her voluptuous breasts bouncing as she grabbed her cleaning spray and towel off the counter. She went directly to the first table, sprayed it with cleanser and then leaned over and started wiping it off in large sweeping circles. John and Pete almost collapsed in astonishment. She was wearing no panties at all. She must have taken them off while she was in the ladies room. Her ass and pubic mound were now totally exposed.

The boys just stood there, as if in a trance, staring at the beautiful bare cheeks of her ass and her carefully trimmed patch of jet black pubic hair. Her legs were slightly apart and her hips rolled gently from side to side as she scrubbed. Then, as she leaned farther and farther over the table top, her shapely thighs moved further apart, giving the two 18 year olds a totally unobstructed view of the sweet pink slit of her labia.

A minute later, the table was wiped clean and Millie stood up, looking over her shoulder as she did. This time she caught John and Pete flatfooted. They had been so completely entranced by the sight of her leaning over the table with no panties on, that they were still in a state of libidinous shock. She looked at them knowingly and in a sensually provocative half whisper, remarked, "I thought you guys were in a hurry to get out of here and now I catch you standing there doing nothing." Then with a broad smile she asked, "What's the matter?"

Neither of the boys spoke for a few seconds, they just continued standing there staring, their faces virtually frozen in a look of shock. Finally Pete blurted out, "Oh, we were just talking about how great it is of you to invite us over for beer and pizza." Then with a smile, he added, "It's nice to know that you're going to miss us as much as we're going to miss you. Millie." Then he smiled, obviously proud of himself for coming up with a reply to her question when all he had on his mind at that moment was the fantastic look of her lovely round ass and delicious pink pussy.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you guys," replied Millie, smiling brightly. "I guess I'll be left up her all alone for the rest of the year while you lucky guys are off to university. I sure wish I could go with you. I think I'd fit into university life very easily. Anyway, let's finish up here lickety-split so we can get over to my place."

With that, she moved swiftly to the next table and went through the identical cleaning routine. Again, Pete and John were spellbound by the sight of the lovely round mounds of the cheeks of her ass and the short cropped, jet black bush that surrounded the long, erection inducing channel between her puffy pink labia. They went through motions of sweeping and mopping but it was apparent to Millie that she was the focus of there interest. Each time she stood up after leaning across a table and scrubbing it clean, she would catch them watching her intently with their flagpole erections tenting the material of their jeans.

About 15 minutes later, the three of them locked up the diner. By this time of day, John's grandparents were already back in their trailer and had finished eating their own dinner. They were somewhat shy individuals and rarely came out of the back kitchen. Once dinner had been prepared and served they invariably left for the day.

Millie led the boys to her car. "We may as well all sit in the front seat," she said, smiling teasingly. "No reason why we shouldn't keep each other warm on the way home." She was in a far flirtier mood than the boys had ever witnessed before. It was nice, but at the same time a little intimidating. She was, after all, a ravishingly beautiful, older woman and that was just a little scary for the pair of eighteen year old virgins.

It was only a short drive to Millie's house. In only a few minutes the three were pulling into the lane of a nice little frame house along one of the county side roads. "Here it is! It ain't much, but it's paid for!" Millie remarked. She hopped out of the car and walked over to the front door, motioning the boys to follow. When she opened the door, they noticed the faint fragrance of her perfume. They didn't know if it was coming from her or the interior of the house.

Millie stepped back, once she'd opened the door and took each boy's elbow in turn and guided him through the door. Then she came in herself and immediately kicked off her shoes and slid into a pair of slippers by the doorway. It was nice, comfortable little house. It had a lived in look that was quite attractive. Millie walked from the living room into another room. "Come on out to the kitchen and I'll grab some beer and heat up the pizza." The boys had never seen Millie in a social setting before and began to feel comfortable immediately. "Just have a seat at the table," she told them. "I'll just grab us some beers and slide the pizza into the oven."

John and Pete sat down at the kitchen table and looked about the kitchen with casual interest. "Nice place you've got here Millie." John remarked cheerfully. "I've never seen it before. It's warm and friendly, just like you."

"Oh, you guys are always saying the sweetest things about me." replied Millie. "I sure am going to miss that. Once you leave I won't have anyone to tell me how pretty I look each day or tell me how nice my outfits are. You guys are such a pair of flatterers. I'm just a plain county girl but sometimes the two of you make me feel like a super model. I know you're just being nice but I like it just the same."

Her words were followed immediately by three sharp hisses as Millie opened a bottle of beer for each of her guests and herself. She brought them to the table and set them down, then retrieved three glasses from the cupboard above the stove. As she placed the glasses on the table, she said "Please drink up guys. You don't have to wait for me. I'll be with you in just a second." Then she went back to the fridge and bent over to pick up the pizza box on the bottom rack. As she bent, her short skirt rode half way up the cheeks of her ass. Then as she reached in to grab the sides of the pizza box, the skirt slid away up, once again revealing her jet black bush and the sweet lips of her pussy.

John and Pete were rock hard immediately. Millie gave them plenty of time to feast their eyes. She moved items about as if reorganizing the fridge and then pretended to struggle to get the pizza box out. About a minute and a half later, she stood up and turned towards the boys with the pizza box in her hands. The edge of the box that rested against her body was holding up the hem of her skirt and, for the first time, John and Pete were being treated to a front view of her pubic mound. It was delightful. Her bush was nicely trimmed and fairly short, especially around her labia. They were helpless. They had to look. Millie's pussy was simply too provocatively sexy to ignore. They just stared, unaware of anything else in the kitchen. They finally had a full unobstructed view from her ankles all the way up past the top edge of her bush.

"Hey, what are you guys looking at. You look like you're in a trance. Then she looked down and saw the bottom hem of her skirt resting on top of the pizza box. "Oh my god! I'm showing you guys my pussy." she said in a shocked voice. "I'm so sorry. I should have been more careful taking this box out of the fridge. Please forgive me, I'm so embarrassed."

"Oh please don't be embarrassed." Pete said boldly. "You're a beautiful woman Millie. There's nothing about your body that you have to apologize for. We love watching you at the diner. You move so gracefully and you're so attractive. When we head back to our tent at night, we often talk about how pretty you looked that particular day, or how terrific the outfit you were wearing looked. We're your biggest fans Millie. You'll never have to apologize to us for revealing your beautiful body. John and I think you're the most beautiful woman we've ever met."

Millie just stood there, her skirt still hiked up by the edge of the pizza box. She was truly moved by Pete's words. She'd never heard him talk so confidently or speak so flatteringly about her. It had been her intention to have sex with both of the boys that night purely for the purpose of exacting revenge on her cheating husband. But now, after hearing Pete's words of admiration she realized that she was also going to enjoy giving them something they obviously wanted very much."

"Oh my Pete!" she replied in a soft voice. "I had no idea you guys felt that way about me. I know I've been a bit of a tease from time to time, but I thought you were just a couple of horny university students who were looking for a cheap thrill. Do you really think I'm that pretty?"

Now John spoke up. "Millie, Pete and I have been in love with you since the first day we saw you at the diner. You're, without question, absolutely the prettiest woman we've ever seen. All those stuck up girls we meet while we're at college who think they're god's gift to men. There isn't one of them who wouldn't die to look the way you look. We talk about you just about every night. I'll mention how pretty your hair looked that day and Pete will agree. Then he'll say that you have the most beautiful blue eyes and I'll agree. Then I'll say that the outfit you wore that day looked gorgeous and he'll say that, on most women it would simply look like an attractive outfit, but with your fantastic figure, it looked sizzling hot.

Millie felt just wonderful. The words of these two young guys were like honey to a bee. All of her life, she'd been most attracted to those guys who found her attractive and told her so. "Oh thank you. Thank you so much." she replied as she turned and put the pizza on the counter. "I honestly had no idea that you guys thought I was that attractive." She walked over behind Pete's chair and leaned over his shoulder. When he turned his face towards her, she kissed him softly on the mouth. As she stood up again, she saw that the front of his pants was being impatiently poked out by a huge erection. She smiled, partly because of a feeling of satisfaction and partly because she could feel herself getting aroused.

Then, without saying a word, she walked boldly over to to John's chair. Instead of going behind his chair, she simply bent over and also kissed him gently on the lips. She noticed that he too had an erection that was pushing against his pants like a tent post. She sat down and poured some beer into her glass. "I wish I'd been lucky enough to have guys like you around when I was in junior college. I only had one or two dates all the way through high school. I was really shy and guys just didn't seem to be interested in me. I was a virgin until the day I turned 18 years old.

"That's nothing!" John laughed. "Pete and I are still virgins and we're going to be 19 years old this fall."

Millie was just having a sip of her beer when she heard John's comment. She was so shocked, that she spit a mouthful of beer onto the table top. "Are you serious?" she asked in a voice filled with disbelief. "You two have never been laid?"

Initially Pete was pissed that John had confessed their virginity to Millie. Most women don't want anything to do with a guy who's a virgin. Then, he realized that Millie was suddenly quite excited by the admission. "Yeah. It's sad but it's true. Neither one of us has ever had sex. It's not so bad most of the time, but whenever a group of our buddies start talking about how great sex with their new girlfriend is, we can only stand there and listen with envy and more than a little embarrassment. I mean, how big a loser must you be if you're almost nineteen years old and you've never found a woman who's willing to have sex with you?"

Millie had a totally different look on her face as she listened to the boy's admission of chastity. She could feel her pussy beginning to get wet. "God!" she thought to herself, "I've never been a guy's first fuck and here I am all alone with two 18 year olds who've never had sex. Oh god! This is so fucking fantastic! I'm going to be their first! They're never going to forget me."

"You know guys, I've been trying to think of a way to say thank you for being such gentlemen over the past few months and making me feel so special. I couldn't come up with anything other than an invitation for beer and pizza. But now that I find out that a couple of great guys like you are still virgins and you'd love to lose that label, I've figured out a better way to say thank you. With that, she pushed her chair back from the table and, facing the two of them, spread her legs apart. As she did, the succulent lips of her labia spread apart, revealing the deep pink channel that lay between them.

She slowly ran her hand down over her pubic mound and slid a finger between her pussy lips. She moved it seductively up and down between them, slowly moving her hips back and forth as she did. She smiled beguilingly at the boys as they sat there watching her, totally mesmerized by what she was doing. She knew that a lot of conversation wasn't going to be necessary and intended to keep her comments short. "What do you think of this?" she asked in a whisper, all the while sliding her finger slowly up and down along her labial crease. "Do you like it?"

1...34567...11