Jordan's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray pushed forward until Jordan's' nose was buried against his protruding stomach. She suddenly found it difficult to breathe and opened her eyes to the sight of his slightly furry belly pressed against her nose.

"Damn boy! I don't know what you did but keep it up this bitch just swallowed all of my old hog." Ray said to Kevin as he closed his eyes and slowly pulled out of her throat.

Jordan quickly pulled her head to the side and gasped for breath when his cock sprang free. Ray grabbed her hair and wrapped one hand in it while using the other to grasp his wet cock and rub its bulbous head across her lips and cheeks through the partially liquefied spunk Kevin had left there.

"Open up bitch or it goes in your tight little ass, make me happy and I'll cum down your throat, piss me off and I'll rip your little white asshole to shreds," Ray muttered menacingly.

Jordan quickly complied, she was pretty sure he was just blowing off in front of Kevin, but wasn't sure if she could trust him or not. She wasn't going to let the bastard fuck her up the ass anyway, her husband hadn't gotten that far yet and this man certainly wasn't going to get there first.

Kevin continued to fuck his long cock into her womb but the extreme tightness was taking its toll. He was breathing erratically and his thrusts were becoming uncoordinated. He looked up at Ray and then looked down at her face stretched lewdly around his huge shaft as it thrust down her throat. He could see the bulge of the head as it bulled its way into her throat and her cheeks would hollow as it was pulled outward only to thrust deeper again. He couldn't believe that she was taking the old mans cock all the way with almost every stroke. He watched as Rays' balls bounced off her chin and neck as he buried the shaft all the way down her throat. The actions spurred him to fuck her faster and harder forcing his long shaft into her womb until he felt it bottom out.

"Boy, I'm 'bout ready to blow how 'bout you," Ray groaned through clenched teeth.

"Oh Shit Yeah!"

"Then get your cock up here and I'll show you how this is done right."

Grabbing the base of his cock, Kevin pulled from her soaking twat and released his hold on her hips; Jordan immediately fell to her knees on the floor. Ray pulled his long wet shaft out of her mouth as well and grabbed her hair once more forcing her head back and her mouth open. He then pushed the large dark dripping head of his dick toward her open mouth.

"Here it is bitch; they don't call me "Buckets" for my skills with a mop." Ray stated as a huge gobbet of spunk erupted from the open piss hole of his cock and half filled her open mouth. Kevin was amazed, that one spurt was as much as he had cum when she blew him. Ray cautioned her not to swallow yet and then shot a second followed quickly by a third spurt each one almost as large as the last. Cum oozed out over her lips and down her neck onto her tits and dripped from her nipples onto the shirt she had dropped on the floor earlier. Suddenly Kevin grunted and a stream of cum lanced from his cock head across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. Kevin aimed the next spurt at her eyes and before she could close them it nailed her left one and glued her right one shut. Ray continued to jack his cock over her open mouth as it continued to drool long ropy strands and Kevin dripped his remnants into her open mouth as well. Finally Ray released her hair and he and Kevin stepped back to look at their cum covered slut. Jordan closed her mouth on the salty fluid and swallowed. Her throat worked several times before it was all down. Her hair was wet and matted with a mixture of cum and sweat, cum dripped from her bare nipples and streamed down her neck and chest. There was even a pool of spunk which had lodged in her belly button and overflowed onto her bare labia. Kevin and Ray quickly dressed as Jordan struggled to her feet.

"I'll see you in class on Monday." Kevin called as he slipped out the door.

"I'll be seeing ya on Monday too." Ray said as he slipped his floppy black hose back into his coveralls and began to finish cleaning the classroom.

Jordan finally struggled to her feet, her pussy felt open and loose and her jaws were sore from being stretched for so long. She gathered her clothes and began to dress, her clothes were wet with spunk and the paper towels in the lab did little to remove the sticky stuff from her hair and face. Finally giving up she went into the hallway to leave. Jordan walked toward the exit nearest her classroom but was seen by a group of the girls from her morning sex-ed class. They all openly stared at her as she walked past and when the door closed behind her one of them opined that "Buckets must have finally gotten a piece of the tight ass bitch."

Chapter 2

So now you know how all this started and I only got this particular piece of the puzzle near the end, but I digress. We were in the process of moving after I had graduated due to a job offer from a large pharmaceutical lab. We were relocating from Atlanta to Chicago where my new office would be. I contacted a moving company but Jordan said she already had one in mind (it was owned by Rays' brother Amos) and that they would be there Thursday. The rest of the week flew by with packing and work; I had to make two flights to Chicago to find a decent rental so we would have a place to go when we got there. I arrived home from my last round-trip flight at around 9:30 Thursday morning and the truck got there at 10:00. We met the movers, Amos, the driver and owner of the company, a large heavily muscled black man who was constantly chewing on an unlit cigar and his helpers who arrived in a van; Carl, Daniel, David, Tyrone, and Chester a.k.a. "mule". All of them were black of varying degrees of darkness and all of them appeared to be in excellent shape. I walked them through the house and showed them what was ready now and where we would be working to get things ready as they loaded the truck. I went out to the garage to finish packing up electronic gear and glassware from my home lab while they began to load the furniture and boxes from the downstairs area of our house. Jordan had been at the grocery store when I arrived to pick something up for that evening's meal, so when she arrived I was already inside and she had to introduce herself to the movers. She then excused herself and went into the kitchen to pack up the things we wouldn't need so that they could be moved. The phone rang around 3:30 as the last of the glassware was loaded onto the truck and the guys began to take a break. Jordan called to me that it was for me, turned out it was the rental agency with the paperwork for me to sign. I explained that we would be there Monday but the agent was insistent that without my signature the property could go to someone else. I told him I would catch the next available flight and hung up.

"Honey," I said as I quickly dialed the airport for flight reservations," I have to go back to Chicago tonight to sign some papers. Can you handle what's left here on your own?"

Jordan appeared from around the corner and looked me in the eyes a bit of concern showing in her expression. "I think so. What's going on?"

"The rental agency is being obstinate and wants the papers signed ASAP or we won't get the place we want. So I have to catch...Yes I need the next flight out to Chicago, 1-way please," I quickly covered the mouth piece of the phone," I'm sure you'll be fine you can ride out with the movers or you can fly out tomorrow night I'll give you a number where I can be reached when I get there. Yes, that's right 1-way, 5:00? Great, no I'll be traveling alone, yes, just a carry on." I mouthed a kiss at her and turned my full attention to the reservation clerk.

Jordan listened to my plans on the phone for a few seconds then went back upstairs to complete the packing of the last few boxes from our bedroom. I went up and began cramming essentials into an overnight bag, "I've got to leave right now or I'll miss the boarding call." I said as I went into our bathroom to grab my shaving kit. "I'll call when I get on the ground and I have time." I quickly brushed my lips across hers as I went out the door and headed for the stairs. On the way down, I met Chester on the way up.

"Is Missus Neville up here?" He asked.

"Yeah, in the last room in the hallway, she may have some stuff ready for you now. I'll meet all of you in Chicago on Monday, she will have the address." I called over my shoulder as I dashed for the garage door.

Chester moved down the hall to the open bedroom door and peered inside. Jordan was squatting inside the door of the closet placing shoes and other accessories into a large box. He stood and watched as she bent over onto her knees to reach deeper into the closet. Her shorts riding high up into the cleft of her ass and her shirt hanging down to allow him an unimpeded view of the bottom of her ripe breasts. Jordan sat back up and turned suddenly catching him as he reached down to adjust the growing bulge in his coveralls.

"What are you doing there?" Jordan blurted, startled by his proximity and the fact he hadn't announced his presence when he entered.

"Sorry Missus I was comin' to check and see if you was ready with anythin' yet?" He quickly stammered hoping she hadn't seen him rubbing his swollen dick while he watched her ass.

"Yes, okay those boxes over there by the wall are all ready and I'll have a few more in about an hour or so." Jordan said as she pointed to a small stack of sealed and labeled containers along the far wall. She watched as Chester attempted to go around her without her noticing the considerable bulge in the front of his trousers. Jordan smiled secretly pleased she had made the black man aroused by her movements. When he had picked up the first two boxes and left she sat down on the floor and removed her shorts and thong then replaced her shorts with one of the pairs from the box she had just packed. They were very tight as she had worn them when she was at cheer camp as a sophomore in college. She quickly placed her other shorts into the box and sealed it, then she went into the vanity and dropped her thong into the hamper behind the door.

Chester had carried the boxes down stairs and had placed them into the truck, as he was returning he began to form a scheme to see as much as he could of the white bitch's body. He had never been with a white girl before and had listened in as his younger brother David had bragged about all the white pussy he was going to get while he was away at college next year. It fueled his anger at his younger brother. Chester wasn't dumb he just wasn't gifted in any way except cock size. He didn't excel at sports or class work but he could fuck like a champion, unfortunately there wasn't a lot of call for world class fucking so he had been relegated to menial blue collar jobs for the last 4 years while his younger more athletically inclined brother won a full ride to UCLA. David had just graduated in May and was working with him to earn extra money before he left for college. He had pulled some strings with his dad to talk his uncle into hiring him and his football buddies for this job as it was to pay them a grand apiece. David was the family superstar and it rankled Chester that anytime he did anything, his parents' heaped affection on David, but only minor accolades for his own accomplishments. Chester had been working for the moving company full time now for three years and was to get his own truck and crew later this year. He was also doing some moonlighting for a local independent film maker as an adult performer and had made almost $30,000 in the last year. Mr. Brown paid him in cash so he didn't claim the income but so far he couldn't get any white actresses who would attempt to do the deed with him due to his size. Chester reentered the bedroom and could see the woman again bent over in front of the closet, her ass bobbing in the air, completely oblivious to the effect her tight shorts were having on the horny young man. Chester stared openly as he realized he could see her lips pressed against the tight material of the nylon shorts she had on. Chester reached down to the growing bulge along his left thigh and squeezed, man he would dearly love to stretch that hot white pussy with his thick shaft. He watched her squat and lean further into the closet tilting her ass upward and forcing more of the thin material against her labia. Chester could almost smell her sweet twat he had stepped so close without her even realizing he was there she was so engrossed in her packing he could probably grab her ass and she wouldn't even know. Without realizing it Chester had reached out his large hand and was inches away from cupping her firm buttock when Jordan turned and caught him.

"Oh my God!" She blurted feigning surprise, "I didn't realize you were back yet." Jordan stood up and faced him before he could pull his hand away from her rear and by doing so caused his hand to press against her mound. She felt a tremor pass through her stomach as his strong fingers brushed her already aroused body sending tingles spreading outward from her center.

"I...I...I need to use the bathroom," Chester stammered as he quickly jerked his hand back to his side.

"Oh, it's the next door down the hall on this side. Do you need me to show you?" Jordan said as she glanced quickly down at the large swelling along his left thigh.

"N...N...No I can find it ma'am, please excuse me." Chester turned and all but ran out of the room and around the door into the hall. He immediately saw the door and quickly entered shutting it behind him. Chester leaned against the door and brought his hand up to his face and smelled it. He imagined he could smell her on his fingertips and his fleshy rod throbbed and dripped down his leg. He unzipped his coveralls and fished the long black tube from within and held it in his right hand. Chester stepped over to the commode and tried to concentrate on anything else to get his cock to deflate. His eyes wandered over the small room peering here and there for some distraction when they came to rest on the hamper, open beside the linen closet. He looked in to see a pair of lacy white thong underwear lying on the top of the pile of clothes. He looked at them for a moment then reached and snatched them up. He could feel the slight dampness of them and unconsciously brought them up to his nose. The sweet smell of an aroused pussy filled his nostrils and he began to stroke his leaking cock as he snorted the musky perfume from her panties.

Jordan stood as motionless as she could watching the huge black man as he sniffed the thong she had removed only moments ago. She was transfixed by the sheer size of the erection he had his hand wrapped around, it had to be a foot, if not more, in length and almost as thick as a coke bottle. As she stared, he stroked the huge shaft and strands of clear fluid leaked and dripped from the purplish head into the open bowl of her toilet. He began to stroke faster and the stringy strands flipped up onto the towel rack and all over the raised lid, suddenly with a groan the man shuddered and a huge wad of sperm flew from the gaping hole in the head and splattered against the wall almost a foot above the tank, almost immediately a second then a third followed, each striking the wall with an audible splat, she watched as he brought the thong down to the head of his leaking prong and three more hard spurts filled the crotch and overflowed into the bowl, then he milked the shaft as still more pent up spunk dripped from his now softening cock into the toilet. Finally he seemed spent and he tossed the saturated clothes back into the hamper and pushed the still massive skin tube back down the leg of his coveralls and zipped up. Jordan stepped away from the connecting door where she had hidden behind a large stack of boxes and moved back to the closet. She could feel the moisture of her arousal soak into the crotch of her shorts and the material became semi-transparent. She heard him flush and listened as his foot steps approached then she realized he was once more behind her.

"I think the last box will be ready on your next trip. I'll just finish it up while you get those last few over there." She said indicating the boxes which were stacked in front of the partially open door. She knelt and watched as he went to the boxes and began to unstack them in preparation for moving, and she saw the look of confusion and then of understanding as he saw the door and realized she could have been watching him the whole time. He turned toward her and pointed at the door raising his eyebrows. Jordan couldn't meet his gaze instead she merely looked down at the stiffening rod growing longer down his leg. Chester stepped toward her until he was only a foot away, his crotch eye level with the kneeling woman.

"You...you were spying on me in there, weren't you?" He asked. She nodded but continued to stare at his lengthening cock. "You want some of what you saw in there? Is that it? All you got to do is ask, and I'll give you all you want."

"I...I want to see it." She stammered, "I've never seen one so big before and I want to see it for myself."

"Well, little lady, it don't just get looked at if you want to see it you got to use it too. Tell ya what, I'll let you see it if you'll play with it for me."

"Yes, whatever you want just let me see it." She said.

Chester reached up and began to unzip the coveralls again. Slowly the zipper purred downward revealing his dark skin, and then the thatch of hair around the base of the shaft came into view and Jordan gasped as the sheer size of the mans cock was revealed for her. He reached in and pulled the swollen schlong from the leg of his pants, it sprang upward and the head struck her under the chin so hard her teeth clicked together. It was longer than she had estimated it to be. The large plum sized head bobbed above her nose and she had to pull her head back slightly to keep it from striking her again. Chester pumped his hard shaft, stroking the loose skin toward the head and forcing out a string of pre-cum which flipped from the end and struck her in the forehead, and strung down along the side of her face.

"So now what are you going to do for me?" Chester asked as he continued to stroke the drooling rod at her. "Why don't you just lick it a little and then we'll see where we go from there."

Jordan reached up and began to stroke the huge thing and realized she couldn't get her hand all the way around it. She brought her other hand up and began to stroke the long shaft. She felt how hot and hard it was, she could feel the big vein on the under side pulse with his heart and she leaned forward and could detect the musky aroma of cock she so dearly loved. If her husband only knew how she loved cock he would never have allowed her to stay here alone with the movers, but then again if he knew how much she loved black cock it would probably have destroyed him. She opened her mouth snaking out her tongue to caress the bulbous head and taste the delicious fluid leaking from the tip. Chester looked down at the lovely blond woman as she continued to lick the head and shaft of his throbbing erection. Her hands looked so tiny wrapped around his big black shaft. He watched her lift the shaft up and duck her head beneath to lick and gently suck on his balls, only to return to the head again. Jordan once more opened her mouth wide and pushed the blunt knob into her mouth, she could feel her lips spread and strain at the corners to allow the huge thing inside, then it was in and she could feel his pulse on her lower lip. She held the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around and around, pushing the tip into his open piss hole to taste more of his sticky spunk. She pulled the head out with an audible pop then once more forced it back inside this time grabbing his shaft and forcing him to push a couple of inches of the huge shaft into her throat. She gagged and her face got red but she refused to let the hot fleshy tube escape her again. She pulled back and again pushed forward trying to swallow as much as she could.