Jordan's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who da fuck is dat?" Amos stage whispered to Jordan as she returned the wave.

"My realtor, Sally Houston, she was supposed to be here yesterday, I guess she forgot. I'll take care of her while you get finished." Jordan whispered back as she went out the front door to meet the approaching woman. Jordan was not considerably tall at 5'6 but Sally was almost diminutive at only 5'1. She looked like a twelve year old whose parents had dressed her up for a grownup party and had gotten her a new set of D-cup boobs to show off with. Sally wore a dark colored pants suit and blazer combination with a silk camisole top in beige. She also had on a pair of very high heels to attempt to compensate for her lack of height but which only served to accentuate her onion shaped ass. Jordan met her at the middle of the walkway to the door and they quickly embraced and then turned to her car to get the sign for the front yard. Jordan helped her get the sign out of the trunk while the movers carried the last of her boxes to the truck.

"Hey Missus Neville, we all done here so we gonna get some water and then hit the road, Okay?" Carl called from the back of the van.

"Sure, that's fine. We'll be finished up here in just a few minutes and ready to go." She called to him as he slammed the van door down and then slipped the padlock onto it. AS she turned back, she saw Sally take a digital camera out of her backseat and slip the strap over her shoulder. "What's that for?" Jordan asked pointing to the camera.

"I have to take photos for our web site so we can show your house to prospective buyers across the country, don't you know. This is the future, Honey, we sell everything on-line these days. As a matter of fact, I sold a house out on Blakely Road just last week to a man from New Guinea as an investment residence for rental income. I netted a nice commission on that one. So, I'm a firm believer in taking photos both outside and in to really get the size and feel of the place to the prospective buyer."

They walked back toward the house and stuck the real estate sign into the yard. They walked into the foyer and Sally unlimbered her camera to begin. Amos and Ray still stood facing the window in the living area with looks of lust gleaming in their eyes as the small brunette began to click away with her digital. She shot several panorama shots along the foyer and the front stairway then turned and began to do the living area when she dropped the camera and spoke to the two men standing there.

"I'm sorry guys, but you're going to have to clear my shot. There is just too much of you and not enough window. Besides, I can't have you in the pictures as these are for size and shape comparison with other properties I represent."

Amos and Ray exchanged a look as they moved toward the kitchen entryway. "I got somethin' fo' size comparin' bitch." Amos snickered and glanced over his shoulder as he ran his hand down the lengthening tube of meat in his coveralls.

"Excuse me?!?" Sally spoke quickly, "I didn't quite hear that. Did you just make some kind of comment? I can cause you people all kinds of trouble if you don't show a little respect where respect is due." She finished haughtily. Sally was married to one of the city council men and prided herself on being able to say that her kids both went to private schools where they weren't exposed to these types of influence. She began to walk across the floor toward the two black movers when Jordan grabbed her arm and stopped her.

"I'll handle this you go ahead and finish up down here then I'll meet you upstairs." She said as she quickly followed the men into the kitchen. Sally just looked at her oddly, shrugged and began again on shooting the room. Jordan closed the door to the kitchen and turned to find herself surrounded by all seven of the powerfully built movers.

"Look I don't know what the hell got into you out there, but I can't have you doing things like that in front of other people. I love the fact that you all have huge cocks and I also love the fact that I get to suck and fuck them as I wish, but she doesn't and probably wouldn't and I can't risk that she would tell Randy about all this. So until she leaves we are stuck here and you will be nice or I won't be anymore.", Jordan scowled at them in her best school teacher style.

"Look here teach, we all gonna be good but she gotta climb down offa the high horse or we gonna take her down. So you just 'member what we gots and we'll keep in mind what you gots too. Now we all are goin' out to sit on the patio by da pool, maybe we might even swim a bit but she don't need to be treatin' nobody like they po' trash cause we ain't.", Ray stated as he pointed a large black finger at Jordan's nose. "Come on ya'll and don't be draggin' yo asses neither." He said as he turned and motioned for the others to follow him. Jordan let out her breath and turned to go back into the living area when the door opened and Sally stepped through and started on the kitchen.

"So, where did the beasts get off to?", Sally sniffed.

"You know you could be a bit nicer, they aren't that bad. In fact two of them were my students this last year and one is the janitor from my school. This is how they make ends meet during the summer months and I think it is admirable.", Jordan retorted.

"Well I wouldn't want to even think about how much they might have stolen from you while they were making ends meet. I hope you at least made sure they were bonded and have taken a video record of your possessions before you let them begin removing them." Sally replied with an air of holier than thou.

"You'll excuse me while I step outside and make sure that the guys are alright and don't need anything.", Jordan said frostily.

Jordan turned and walked outside onto the deck then down the three steps to the poolside patio area. The crew were all sitting in the shade and drinking cold beers from a small ice chest which one of them had brought from the truck. They all watched appreciatively as she walked down the stairs her breasts and ass swaying provocatively. Each of the men knew her body well and wanted to know it again at the earliest opportunity.

"Whatsa matter Mis, did she finally get to you too?" Ray asked as he saw the look of angry disgust in her eyes.

"Yes, she did, I wish I could do something to take her down a notch or two. I can't believe that anyone could be so obtuse in this day and age.", Jordan growled.

"Well if ya wants me and the fellas could probly convince her ta join us in tha pool for a dip and whilst we do you can get that fancy ass camera and take all da pitchures ya want fo' her, or of her if ya was of a mind anyhow." Amos drawled. "Why I jus' happen ta have the very thin' fo' sichiations like this." He said as he pulled a small glassine envelope out of his pocket. "You jus' go on in there and get her a tall cool bottle of water and we'll do the rest." He said with a lecherous wink.

Jordan was dumbfounded as she watched Amos open the water bottle and empty the contents of the small envelope into it. He quickly shook it up after recapping it and handed it to her. Jordan returned to the house with the doctored bottle and went in search of Sally.

Jordan found her upstairs in the master bath still snapping away trying to get the best angles on the room to show how large and attractive it was. Jordan stood outside the door watching the smaller woman work and began to wonder if she could go through with this. It was only a couple of steps over to the basin, she could still renig, she could still just pour the whole thing out and nothing would come of it. What was she going to do? What could they do if she did nothing? Jordan could see all her courses open to her and had already started toward the basin when Sally saw her.

"Oh wow, is that for me?" she said as she grasped the cold bottle and took it from Jordan's nerveless fingers. "I was beginning to believe you'd forgotten about me completely and decided to spend the rest of the time I was here with those jungle bunnies." Sally stopped speaking as she drank deeply from the cool liquid in the bottle. Jordan had decided that she didn't feel too bad about this after all. "That was really good. I didn't realize you had any bottled water on hand. I really liked the taste too most of it is so plain. What brand is it? I'll have to include it on my shopping list for next week at the home show. It will really wow some of the New Age crowd I get now." Sal gushed between swallows of the doctored water. Jordan watched as she drank the last of the bottle then handed it back. "I'll be finished up here in about 15 or 20 minutes then I can let you get on the road. Did those people leave or are they waiting for you?" Sally asked.

"Oh, their out by the pool, just sunning and relaxing before we all have to drive to Chicago. I think they are going to swim a bit before we leave to cool off." She replied.

"I really wish they wouldn't I'm feeling kind of warm too and was hoping to get in a dip before I left but not with them out there I won't." Sally tugged at her blazer and Jordan could see her nipples poking against the fabric of her camisole top. "Is it me or did it just get really hot up here?" Sally said as she pulled off the blazer and began to fan herself with her open palms. Jordan looked at her as she saw her skin begin to flush and Sally unconsciously reached down and began to rub her palms across the tops of her thighs. The drug that Ray had was one that the boys called Extasy and he had found through trial and error that when introduced to a person when they were overheated that it caused them to heat up more and also make them were very prone to suggestion. Jordan wasn't sure what she had been given but she knew that it was having a very real effect on her snotty realtor.

"Well, why don't you go out onto the deck and cool off? I can take the pictures of the other two bedrooms up here and you can see them when I'm done.", Jordan offered. Sally unslung her camera and passed it over to her, she quickly showed her how to focus and zoom and then walked downstairs. Jordan stood there holding the camera in one hand and the empty bottle in the other, she heard the back slider open and knew that for good or ill there was now no turning back.

Sally went out onto the deck and was immediately struck by how vivid and bright all the colors were, the reds of the fence and the stark white of the tiles seemed to scream at her heightened senses. She felt like she could feel the heat baking her from the inside out. She quickly stepped under the sunshade of the pool bar and began to once more stir the air around her with her hands.

"Hey! Ya want I should bring ya a beer to help wi' dat", Amos queried from across the small shaded area as he held aloft a dripping can taken from the cooler by his side. Sally looked confusedly at the can not seeming to comprehend the words spoken to her. She was drifting in a world of extreme colors and sounds. Her clothes seemed to be too scratchy and rough against her skin, her nipples were erect and rubbed painfully against the silk fabric of her camisole and the thong she had selected for the way it felt against her labia now seemed to almost be abrading her soft skin.

"I...I need ...I need to get out of these clothes", She stammered as she began to tug at the top of her slacks forcing them down into a puddle of dark fabric around her ankles. She sighed as the cooler air circulated across her bare legs and ass. The movers all stared in awe at the beatific sight of the tanned globes of her ass cheeks separated by the stark white fabric of the thong she wore. Sally looked at the appraising eyes of the men around her and felt a sudden thrill of lust course through her. Thoughts, which she had hidden deep within her, bubbled to the surface of her overheated brain. Stepping out of her slacks and moving toward the big black man holding the can of beer, Sally swiveled her hips as she walked causing her ass and breasts to sway provocatively.

Amos and the others watched as the small woman approached and then reached out as though to take the can then dropped her hand along Amos wrist and arm as she stepped inside his reach and pushed herself over him. Sally dropped her mouth to his thick lips and kissed him as she ran her open palm down his chest to his crotch.

"I think I found what I need to cool me off and it certainly isn't in the can your holding, but in this thick hose you've got hidden down here." Sally moaned as she felt the long black cock beneath her hand begin to lengthen and harden. Amos looked into her eyes and could see that the small dose of drugs was working exactly as intended. He then looked around at the other men standing in the shade and asked her, "Well what about dese here other fellas? What do ya suppose they should be doing while we is having a little fun?"

Sally seemed not to hear him as she began to rub the hardening rod through his trouser leg. Her face was almost blank and her concentration seemed to be completely focused on the progress of her hand up and down the hardening flesh beneath the cloth. Amos reached up and took her hand in his forcing her to look into his face.

"I said what do ya propose my boys do while you are entertaining me?"

"I...I'll do whatever you want me to do. I just need this so bad. I want you to screw me," Sally said breathlessly.

"What the hell are ya talking about girl? Are ya some kinda child? Screw? Damn bitch, If I do anything it's gonna be fuck the livin' shit outta ya and make ya lick up all my cum. Now you say it.

"I...I want you to f...fu...fuck me, fuck me and make me cum, fuck me and make me cum until I can't stand any more! Come on you black bastard, fuck me," She turned to the rest of the men and glared at them, a dam seemed to burst inside her, and she yelled at them. "Fuck me! All of you! Give me your nigger cum deep inside my white pu...pussy and make me lick your hot sticky sperm from my fingers, shove your penises...no, shove your cocks deep into my pussy and my...my ass, treat me like a cum hungry slut!"

Amos looked completely startled by the transformation which the woman had undergone. He knew that the drug would make her horny but he didn't think it would make her crazy as well. He looked around the group as the other men began to realize that she was totally out of control.

Sally dropped onto her knees and began to pull at the zipper of his coveralls and was finally able to pull it down far enough to release his hardening cock. She stared openly at the prize she had uncovered. Her hand appearing even smaller as her fingers couldn't come close to closing around the dark girth of his throbbing manhood.

"Well little girl ya found what ya wanted now get yo ass busy and let's see ya take it," Amos growled, as he placed his large hand on the back of her head and pulled her face toward his cock head. Jordan had come out of the house and was standing at the edge of the shaded area watching as Amos pushed his erect cock into Sally's mouth. She remembered the camera dangling from her hand and brought the scene quickly into focus and snapped a shot of Sally pumping the dark shaft with both hands as she sucked on the head and the first couple of inches. Jordan then turned the camera on to the remaining guys, careful not to take face shots of the men as she didn't want to get them into trouble, and took numerous photos of them as they watched and began to undress, each in turn revealing the elongating black cocks which would soon fill her realtor with their cum. Sally had managed to get almost four inches of Amos 13 inch monster crammed into her mouth before she was pulled up onto her feet and turned around to meet the next cock. David and Carl stood on either side of her making her appear even more diminutive, as they were both over 6 feet in height, placing their hands on her shoulders they pushed her down into a kneeling position where their cock were both pointing above her head. Sally reached up and pulled them down and toward her open mouth alternating stroking and sucking she brought them both to full hardness. Tyrone, Ray, Amos, Eric and Chester began to move in around the trio and were making it almost impossible for Jordan to continue taking clear photos of the action. Quickly she grabbed one of the Chaise lounges and stood on it to get a top view of the small brunette surrounded by the gathering of huge black cocks. The men moved around until each had enough room to play with either her tits or ass as they stroked and rubbed their dripping cocks across her face, head, hair, back and chest. Sally literally glistened with the flow of pre-cum spread over her small frame. Jordan got several pictures of Sally as she licked and sucked each of the cocks in turn, she even captured the look of astonished fear when Chester pushed his huge bulbous cock head against her face and Sally got her first look at it. Jordan could see her begin to fully realize what a monstrous thing like that was going to do to her then, as if some unasked question had been answered inside her, Sally opened her mouth as wide as she could and forced the plum sized head into her mouth. It was immediately apparent to everyone that she would be unable to get any more into her tiny mouth as she gagged and choked on the head all by itself.

Jordan tapped Amos on his shoulder and motioned him away from the circle. "Look I want you to get this started. I'm so horny just from watching that I'm about to burn up."

"Look little girl, we all gonna get what we want. Okay? You gonna get to see miss high horse brought down a notch or two and me and the boys gonna get us some brand new virgin pussy, not that I think the bitch is no virgin but I guarantee she ain't never had no black cock up in that, and when we done with her she won't want nothin' but. So just rub yo'self until we done, then we be outta here and you'll get all ya want of the ole black snake,' He said as he moved back into the group surrounding the semi-naked woman.

While Amos had been distracted the others had managed to get her thong off and had pulled her to her feet but her openings were all too low for them to be able to get a straight shot into them. David and Carl picked her up and placed her on the edge of the bar which put her ass at just the right height to allow entry without blocking access to her mouth or tits. David wasted no time in pushing his wet cock into her tight cunt as Carl, Tyrone and Ray surrounded her head and alternately fed her their cocks. Amos and Chester had to satisfy themselves with rubbing their enormous prongs across her hard nipples and soft tits. David slowly pushed his long dick into the small confines of her "virgin from black cock" cunt until it seemed to bottom out. Sally pulled Carl's cock out of her mouth and screamed loudly as the invader found new territory, which not even her husband had been able to reach in ten years of marriage. She screamed out her orgasm and a gush of liquid spurted from her pussy bathing David's cock and balls and dripping down onto the deck. Jordan shot several photos of the wet mess and then knelt between David's legs and took a shot of his shaft spreading open her wet cunny. She could see the milky white residue of Sally's cum and the frothy mess David was churning up as he stroked toward his own powerful orgasm. Suddenly he stiffened and Jordan could see his balls draw up toward the pulsing shaft of his cock, she knew he was filling the tight bigoted bitch with his cum. Jordan pulled the camera back up and snapped another shot as David pulled his still spurting cock from her now open and dripping cunt. She zoomed in on the massive amount of white sperm which flowed out of the depths of Sally's pussy and she got a shot of David as he stroked the rest of his massive load out onto her tightly puckered asshole.