Jordan's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind them the door to the backstairs opened again and Tyrone stopped in the doorway and watched as David tit-fucked the hot little school teacher. Tyrone slid the zipper of his jeans down and fished out his hardening monster and began stroking it in time to the thrusts of his brother's cock in the slick valley of her boobs. David had become rather erratic in his timing and was striking her lips and chin almost hard enough to bruise them. Suddenly a huge wave of hot sperm shot from the end of the thrusting black pole between her breasts covering her lower face and neck with a white cream. David grunted as another spray of cum launched itself down his fleshy tube and he grabbed the shaft of his spewing cock and aimed it at her face and upturned tits. Streamers of sperm splattered across her cheeks and along the tops of her tits as he jacked the spewing cock captured in his grip. Jordan opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue to catch as much of the young black mans slimy honey as she could. Tyrone, who had been stroking his own meaty cock during all this, stepped up beside his brother and forced his own leaky prong into Jordan's open mouth and along her outstretched tongue. She felt the new intruder and knew that it wasn't David as this cock was much thicker and wasn't leaking the sweet spunk she craved. Jordan immediately began to suck and tongue the new invader trying to tease the sperm from his balls. Tyrone had been watching for long enough that the work she did was soon rewarded with a wash of spermy goodness into her mouth and throat. Tyrone pulled his cock from her mouth and, like his brother before, jacked the majority of his slimy load all over her face and tits. David and Tyrone staggered backward against the counter top and looked down at the sticky wet school teacher slut. Jordan licked the sperm from her fingers and from around her mouth then got up and went to the linen closet and got out a towel and dried the sloppy leavings from her chest, neck, and face.

"Thanks for the hot lunch boys." She purred happily. "But don't you think you might be missed if you stay much longer?" They both got her meaning and quickly arranged their clothing and escaped up the back stairs. Jordan picked up her top from the floor and slipped it back on. She was no longer hungry for any lunch, what with two huge loads of black cum filling her tummy, but she could sure use some attention for her wet soupy twat. She decided that it would just have to wait awhile longer and went back to filling boxes in preparation for the movers to get to the room she was in.

Time escaped Jordan for the next time she checked her watch it was almost 4:30. The kitchen was empty save for the boxes and appliances to be moved and she went to the hallway door to check on the progress of the movers. Jordan carefully pressed her eye to the crack of the door and could see Amos and Ray in deep conversation as well as the three other men she did not know entering and leaving the dining room and living area with the larger boxes and furniture from those rooms. Ray suddenly turned to the one which had been introduced as Carl and asked him something, she couldn't quite make out the words but the look on his face told her all she needed to know. They were talking about her and what she would be like for them. The thought of being used as a fuck toy by these men turned her legs to water and caused a flush of heat to spread through her lower belly.

Jordan pushed open the kitchen door and went over to Amos, "How much longer do you think this will take?" She asked as she neared him.

"Well...a lot depends on how hard these boys work and whass innit for'em to hurry up." He said with a leer at her puffed out chest. "I don't see how dese here boys gonna go a lot quicker widout proper motivation."

Jordan immediately caught on and decided that motivation was something she could provide in spades, so to speak. She wiped her hand across her brow and then pulled the blouse she had on off purposely pushing her ample breasts toward the old black man. Ray standing slightly behind Amos could clearly see how the hard nubbins of her nipples were pressed outward against the letters on her sleeveless top. Jordan missed not a trick when she dropped the shirt onto the floor and then turned around to pick it up with her legs slightly spread to accentuate the deep cleft between them as well as draw attention to the rip along the seam in her crotch.

"I could use a little help in the kitchen when you have an opportunity." She said as she moved back to the swinging door and into the almost cleared room. Amos followed like a hound dog on the scent of a bitch in heat. When he entered the kitchen Jordan had already crossed the room to the pantry door and was standing leaning against the frame when he entered. She placed her thumbs in the waistband of her shorts and slowly pressed them downward in front until the gentle swell of her lower belly was exposed. Amos breath caught in his throat. He had been with many women, but never one as beautiful and sexy and WHITE as this one. Clearly excited the old man began to unzip his coveralls and fished down inside them for the lengthening pole inside. Jordan's' breath caught in her throat at the sight of the long thick slab of cock meat which Amos was quickly tugging from the confines of his coveralls. She watched as the long shaft was gripped in his ham sized hand and bent almost double in its flaccid state. Taking her hands away from her shorts she advanced toward the older man never losing eye contact with his lengthening manhood.

"Dis here what ya been waitin' on ain't it girl?" Amos husked. Jordan didn't seem to notice he had even spoken; her eyes were fixated on the thick hunk of black meat he was stroking in his hand. Ray opened the kitchen door as Jordan dropped to her knees before his overweight brother. He watched as she extended her tongue and began to lick around the large purplish black head of his brothers' uncut cock.

"I told ya that little teacher girl was a slut fo' da black meat." ,Ray said as he stepped up on his brothers right side and stared down at the young blond on her knees. "She just cain't git enuff a dat fine sweet seed."

"Shut da fuck up and watch her suck on ma ole hog bro, I cain't 'member da last time I had a fine piece of flesh hangin' offa da end a dis thang.", Amos moaned as Jordan widened her lips and tried to encompass the large uncut head of his raging penis.

She could feel the wetness spreading in her shorts as she pushed harder to force more of the thick shaft into her mouth. She quickly wrapped her hands around the thick shaft protruding from her mouth and stroked it in time to her bobbing head. Amos moaned again and she was rewarded for her efforts with a strong gush of his sweetish pre-cum onto her tongue. The head of his cock had reached a point at the back of her throat where she had to make a choice either swallow and force it into her throat or gag. Jordan opened her eyes and could see that there was a long way to go before she had all of this monster tamed. She swallowed and felt the bulbous knob slip into her open throat. Amos looked down at her as she struggled to slide his whole length into her thinly spread lips. Suddenly he reached down and pinched her nostrils closed. Jordan's eyes widened as her air supply was cut off, quickly before she could pull away, Amos grabbed her head with his other hand so she had no choice but to try to force air around the huge tube of meat filling her mouth. Jordan got red in the face and spittle leaked and bubbled out around the thick shaft of the dick in her mouth but Amos refused to let go. He instead pushed forward harder and forced another 2 to 3 inches of his thick shaft into her throat before he released her to gasp for breath when he released her nostrils. Ray smiled down at her as she struggled to get enough air into her starved lungs. Amos continued to stroke his long hard rod into her throat as she gasped and slobbered. Long streams of saliva dripped from his large loosely hanging scrotum and splattered onto the front of her shirt making it translucent. Jordan never stopped stroking the shaft with both her hands and spittle now provided her with lubricant to aid in sliding them along the prodigious dork. Ray couldn't stand to watch any more. He quickly unzipped his coveralls and jerked out the lengthening prod from within. Jordan could see that he was in a very aroused state as there was already a steady dribble of clear fluid from the open hole in the head of his dark cock. Ray gripped the thick shaft and stepped toward the left side of her face where he swiped a long streamer of silvery pre-cum across her cheek and down onto her neck and shoulder.

"Damn, I cain't take much more a watchin' ya throat fuck this little ho, I gotta git inta that cunt or ass soon or I'm gonna nut all over maself." Ray growled as he continued to stroke his dripping cock.

"Here lemme get outa ya way and ya can have some a dis little girls mouth while I check out da othah end." Amos stated as he pulled the 10 inches which Jordan had managed to swallow out of her grasping sucking mouth.

Ray immediately pushed his somewhat skinnier but still very thick cock into her open mouth before Jordan could close her mouth. She had sucked him off before and knew that she could handle his thick prong, but now, Amos was behind her and pulling her up onto her feet. He reached around her waist and pulled her shorts and thong roughly to the floor exposing her soft flesh to his lecherous gaze. Amos could see the dark reddish pink of her labia and also the droplets of her pussy nectar as she gushed in anticipation of the fucking she was about to receive.

"I tell ya what bro, dis is one grade A numbah one ho. She already drippin' an I ain't even got ma ole hog in 'er yet." Amos said as he knelt behind her and spread her ass cheeks exposing her tiny puckered rosebud.

He placed his wide flat tongue against it and licked tasting the mild musk of her sweat and the sharper tang of the soap she used. He lowered his face to the swollen lips of her pussy and began to lick and suck at them as she tried to concentrate on the burgeoning cock in her mouth. Amos trapped her erect clit between his lips and rolled his tongue along its smoothly hard surface and received a sudden rush of her juices as she came for the first time.

"What da fuck did ya just do? She just about bit da head offa my dick." Ray growled at his brother. "At least warna fella if ya gonna do sumpthin stupid so's a fella can be ready fo it."

"Sorry bro, just wanted ta see if the pussy was as sweet as it looked, and buhlieve me, it is." Amos said as he stood up and began to place the huge knob of his cock against the wet lips of Jordan's throbbing slit.

Jordan placed her hands on the black janitors' thick thighs as his brother began to push and rub his thick cock against her wet labia. She could feel it as it forced her lips open and then continued to spread them tighter and tighter as the thick bulb bulled into her tight cunny. Ray continued to push his thick prong past her lips and had succeeded once more in pushing all of it into her throat. He could feel the tightness in his balls as he got closer and closer to the payoff for Jordan's hard work. Amos meanwhile had been able to push almost the entire 13 inches of his thick tree trunk into her tight wet hole and Jordan had dropped her hands to her stomach and could feel the head as it bottomed out against the top of her distended womb. She was constantly riding a wave of ecstasy as his thrusts plumbed areas of her body she had only recently discovered could be reached by a hard cock.

From the door to the kitchen, Carl and Eric were watching the entire show. Both men were aroused by the woman on her feet between the two fat black men. Slowly they entered the kitchen to get a closer look and hopefully a chance to dip their wicks as well. Ray had reached the point where he could hold out no more, and groaned deep in his throat as his cock throbbed and spewed out his huge load down her stuffed throat. Jordan swallowed as quickly as she could but as Ray slowly withdrew his spurting cock from her throat and the head entered her mouth her cheeks swelled outward as a huge gush of salty white spew filled her mouth. She forced it down with the rest but was overwhelmed by the next spurt which caught her in mid swallow. Creamy white sperm flowed out of her ovalled lips around the large black cock spearing them and dripped from her chin onto the floor. Ray pulled his still rigid shaft from her mouth and stroked the rest of his copious load out into her face and hair. Streamers of white spew coated her cheeks and lips, covered the bridge of her nose and matted her hair to her head. Ray told her to open her mouth and stick out her tongue which she did and he milked the last of his load onto her outstretched tongue and Jordan swallowed it down.

Amos continued to push and pull his long thick shaft in and out of her swollen cunt. He stared downward and watched as her labia were pulled outward, sucking at the slick glistening shaft of his cock. Jordan felt the sharp slap of his hand as he slapped her ass cheeks and the soft splat of his balls against her thighs as he forced his entire length into her wet confines. She could feel the shaft begin to feel more rigid and his thrusts became more erratic as he came closer to spewing his hot load deep inside her womb. Carl and Eric stood and watched as Jordan pushed some of the larger globs of the slowly liquifying sperm into her mouth. Carl could feel his own cock stiffening and throbbing as he watched the erotic display. Eric rubbed at his cock through his jeans as he watched his uncle fuck his science teacher. Her tits swayed with each powerful thrust of the cock impaling her.

"I can't handle this shit no more!" Carl groaned as he quickly slipped his sweatpants down and began to stroke his 10 inch hardon. "I gotta get some relief or I'm gonna explode!"

Jordan, having finally gotten enough of Ray's load cleared from her eyes that she could see clearly, reached out and pulled his thick member to her lips and engulfed it in her hot mouth. Eric quickly stripped his jeans off as well and began stroking his not inconsiderable cock as well. Jordan reached out with her left hand and pulled his long cock toward her already stuffed face. Soon, she was stroking one and alternately sucking the other and being continuously pounded by the enormous prong Amos was forcing into her tightly stretched cunny.

"Ooooh Shit, I's about to blow the ass offa dis hot little bitch boys." Amos stammered as he felt his balls contract and the inevitable rushing sensation of his orgasm near. "I do buhlieve I'm gonna fill this hot little cunt plumb to overflowin' with ma ole hog here."

Amos thrust forcefully, the head of his cock which had been battering at Jordan's womb suddenly spread the tiny opening apart and slipped inside, the feeling of tightness around the sensitive head of his cock was too intense and he bucked forward as the hot sperm flowed from the head of his cock like molten lava. Jordan could feel her womb swelling as it filled with his thick potent seed. Suddenly she was sure that it would burst as more and more continued to spray from the throbbing cock wedged inside her tiny orifice, and then with a wet gush the gooey wads began to flow around and out of her stuffed opening and run down her inner thighs to the floor where they formed a shallow puddle of pearly fluid.

As Amos withdrew his softening cock, Jordan collapsed to the floor where Carl and Eric continued to stroke their rigid members until they both sprayed forth their thick loads onto her face and chest, drenching the already wet material of her t-shirt making her bare breasts clearly visible through the saturated cloth. When Carl and Eric had milked the last of their heavy loads out onto her, they both pulled their clothes back on and went out leaving her kneeling in a wet heap on the soiled floor. Jordan felt like she would never be the same again. She slowly reached between her legs to the once tight opening of her pussy and could feel an opening almost the diameter of a half-dollar from which was flowing a steady runnel of white and sticky sperm. Slowly she regained her feet by pulling herself up with the chair from the dining room table. Jordan picked up her shorts and sat down and pulled them onto her wet body then went up the back stairs to her bathroom and stripped and entered the shower. As she stood under the hot spray, she let the water remove the slimy leavings of the men who had used her. Strange thoughts ran like loose animals through her mind, "Was she a slut?", "Was this what it felt like to be addicted to sex?", If so then she absolutely wanted to never be without this feeling again. Jordan stepped out of the shower to hear Amos talking from the other side of the door.

"We goin' on now. We be back in the moanin' for the rest of da stuff from the kitchen and this room then we be on our way to the windy city fo' sho'. So you get good and clean now so's we can have a bit mo' fun on da way."

Jordan listened to the retreating steps of the man who had stretched her more than any one she had ever known. She heard the door downstairs open then close again. She opened the door to her room and walked, wrapped only in a towel, to the bed and fell into it and was immediately pulled down into a deep dreamless sleep.

She woke once and was surprised to see the stars twinkling outside her window, she quickly rose and went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet letting a hot flow of urine splash into the bowl and as she pushed out the last few drops she felt some more of Amos huge load slip out of her and plop into the bowl. Jordan stood and wiped the slick residue from her body, drank a glass of water, and went back to her bed. She climbed between the sheets this time and smiled a secret smile as she drifted back down into sleep, for the remainder of the night her dreams were filled with the sounds of fevered coupling and the appearance of huge black cocks thrusting into white women.

Chapter 4

Jordan awoke to the sound of the door bell ringing insistently and she realized that she had overslept. Leaping from the tangle of sheets she quickly grabbed the damp towel she had on the night before and padded quickly the front door.

"'Bout Damn time ya got down here, I was beginnin' to think ya'd changed ya mind about movin' and wanted us to jus' come on in and git ya." Amos stated as he and the other movers stared at her mostly exposed body.

"I'm sorry I was up late last night finishing the last few boxes and forgot to set my alarm." Jordan stammered in a sleepy voice. "Come on in and load them up while I finish up upstairs. Then we can get this show on the road."

Carl and David nodded as they stepped through the door followed by Tyrone, Chester, Eric and Ray. Amos stepped in last and as he passed he gave her right tit a light pinch on the nipple. Jordan closed the door and went back upstairs to get dressed. She pulled on a short mini dress in eggshell and a loose fitting grey sweatshirt with no sleeves. She pulled her hair up into a pair of ponytails and grabbed a pair of her old sandals and slipped them on before she went back down to see how much was done. She was amazed to see the last of the boxes from the downstairs being loaded by Daniel and Kevin and Chester, Eric, Tyrone and Carl went by her at the bottom of the stairs to pick up the remaining boxes from upstairs. Ray and Amos were looking out onto the front drive at a yellow Hyundai Elantra which had just pulled up. A well dressed dark haired woman had gotten out and was approaching the front door.

"Hi Jord, "She called and raised one manicured hand in a beauty queen wave, "I thought I better come and pick up those keys and get my sign set up before the weekend got completely away from me." She called in a honey sweet voice which had both men feeling the stirring in their cocks.